[Movie]●◎THE HANGOVER Part II◎● [May 26]

Guest massive toene

Guest massive toene

Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, Justin Barthathe-hangover-2-movie-poster-19371-1301352712-36.jpg

UPDATE: Here is the official Trailer!

Check it out: The Hangover Part II TRAILER

024591816.jpgthe-hangover-part-ii-various.jpg

Here are the TV spots, just click:

New:

The Hangover Part II Poster Debuts. First one sheet for the upcoming comedy, starring Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms and Justin Bartha. See the teaser trailer, photos and poster for the comedy sequel ‘The Hangover Part II’. In the follow-up to the record-breaking hit comedy ‘The Hangover’, Phil (Cooper), Stu (Helms), Alan (Galifianakis) and Doug (Bartha) travel to exotic Thailand for Stu’s wedding.

the-hangover-2-movie-photo-01-550x366.jpg

Release Date: May 26, 2011
Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures
Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Sequel
Director: Todd Phillips
Screenwriter: Todd Phillips, Scot Armstrong
Official Website: HangoverPart2.com
Starring: Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, Justin Bartha,
Ken Jeong, Mike Tyson, Liam Neeson, Jamie Chung, Paul Giamatti

Running Time: Unknown
MPAA Rating: Not yet rated

29773.jpg

Plot Details

In “The Hangover Part II,” Phil (Bradley Cooper), Stu (Ed Helms), Alan (Zach Galifianakis) and Doug (Justin Bartha) travel to exotic Thailand for Stu’s wedding. After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch. However, things don’t always go as planned. What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but what happens in Bangkok can’t even be imagined.

WATCH HERE:

44047.jpg
44048.jpg
40578.jpg
37840.jpg
The-Hangover-Part-2-movie.jpg
37666.jpg
44049.jpg
41842.jpg

The movie stills look so funny. Definitely gonna watch this! :lol:

News: Liam Neeson's Hangover 2 Cameo Gets Cut

The replacement has been replaced.

Liam Neeson, who stepped in to film a cameo in The Hangover 2 for a role first given to – and then taken away from – Mel Gibson, has now been replaced due to scheduling conflicts.

The scene filmed by Neeson, 58, was cut out of the movie and is now being re-shot with actor/director Nick Cassavetes playing the role – but it's not personal, director Todd Phillips tells Variety.

Phillips says that he cut the scene immediately following Neeson's cameo while editing The Hangover 2, creating a gap in the sequence of events. Phillips decided to re-shoot the scene – but Neeson was already busy in London shooting the follow-up to Clash of the Titans.

"We were in a complete time crunch, so I called Nick [Cassavetes] and asked if he would do the part," Phillips says. "He came in and crushed it, and that is the scene that you will ultimately see in the film."

With Cassavetes, 51, now teaming up onscreen with the Wolf Pack (Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis and Ed Helms) in the role of a Bangkok tattoo artist in the Thailand-set sequel, which arrives in theaters May 26, Phillips says he's excited for fans to see the film.

"It turned out great," he says.

source: people.com

NEW HILARIOUS CHARACTER POSTERS! :lol:

20110415_14_328_Hangover_2_The_Hangover_Part_2_poster-3.jpg

20110415_31_328_Hangover_2_The_Hangover_Part_2_poster-4.jpg

20110415_57_328_Hangover_2_The_Hangover_Part_2_poster-6.jpg

20110415_00_328_Hangover_2_The_Hangover_Part_2_poster-2.jpg

20110415_46_328_Hangover_2_The_Hangover_Part_2_poster-1.jpg

20110415_44_328_Hangover_2_The_Hangover_Part_2_poster-5.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest susamirain

Oh yeah! I will be going to the theaters to see this one! The first one was hilarious and I have watched it over 2 times and it's still super funny. I hope they don't try to do too much and ruin this one but it's worth giving a chance for sure.

Guest duckbutt'

^

LOL That was what I was thinking. How could they lose their best friend twice? tsk tsk.

And rofl, first a tiger...now a monkey? xD

Guest SUMM3RxBABii

I swear, I thought this was gonna come out in August. But I'm so excited! and omg, Zach Galifinakis shaves his head?!

Guest HERMIT

Looks like another surefire hit. Apparently from the trailer, they don't lose Doug but Stu's future brother-in-law Teddy instead. Now, how Phil, Alan, and Stu still manage to find themselves separated from Doug anyway in this new misadventure, I'm still kind of curious about. Pretty cool how Mr. Chow makes an appearance in this sequel too!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Allison

I cannot wait to watch this! I remember watching the first one with my dad...haha. Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing these men back together
:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RawrDaVi

Can't wait to see this! It has that Ed Helms guy from the office. I remember in the first hangover, he performed a song about the tiger. Definitely seeing this on Day 1.

Archived