[Drama 2011] Miss Ripley 미스 리플리

Guest JPhylls

Guest miguel09

267950_2168752345983_1461954765_32414515_7013024_n.jpg267435_2168751865971_1461954765_32414514_1165076_n.jpg269695_2168751425960_1461954765_32414513_1857432_n.jpg262385_2168750705942_1461954765_32414512_8069141_n.jpg264890_2168750145928_1461954765_32414511_3445113_n.jpg265110_2168749705917_1461954765_32414510_201779_n.jpg

263125_2168749385909_1461954765_32414509_4757298_n.jpg

EP 11 screencaps

FROM MBC OFFICAL SITE

ripply_photo110704094146imbcdrama3.jpgripply_photo110704094146imbcdrama2.jpgripply_photo110704094146imbcdrama1.jpgripply_photo110704094146imbcdrama0.jpgripply_photo110704092958imbcdrama0.jpgripply_photo110704093017imbcdrama1.jpgripply_photo110704093017imbcdrama0.jpgripply_photo110704092417imbcdrama0.jpg

FROM MBC PLS DO NOT HOTLINK

VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babyfaceyoochun

[NEWS] Park Yoochun – from appearance, personality to manners – totally “perfect man”

Park Yoochun was crowned Perfect man

2011070418281258473_1.jpg?w=400&h=680

In today’s (July 4th) episode of MBC Monday-Tuesday drama “Miss Ripley” (Writer Kim SeonYoung, director Choi Yi Seop), Park Yoochun showed off the image of a gentleman. As soon as he saw Jung YoungSook collapse on the street, he carried her on his back and rushed to the hospital.

Park Yoochun plays the role of Song YooHyun who is a warm person with tender voice and bright smile, which makes the hearts of every female viewer flutter. 

On today’s broadcast, Park Yoochun saw an elder lay down on the roadside. Rather than just pass by, he immediately carried her and rushed to the hospital. Through this image, he joined the ranks of “Perfect man”.

Last 30th, in the process of filming at KyungKiDo, Ilsan, under 30 degree heat, Park Yoochun carried Jung YoungSook on his back the entire time. As soon as the director signaled the cue, Park Yoochun ran with tremendous speed and succeeded the first time without any NG. Although his clothes were soaking wet because of so much sweat, in order to deliver the scene with high perfection, he gave an impassioned performance.

Park Yoochun even showed the courteous side of himself while filming on set. When he arrives at the filming location, he always greets the staffs one by one. According to the officials at the filming set, the production crew is full of praise for his politeness and good manners.

The production company side said, “In the drama, as Song YooHyun is the Prince Charming who is warm and is a man of sentiment, he’s also well-mannered toward the elders. He’s perfect in everything.” and “The real Park Yoochun at the filming set is really kind-hearted and courteous. Always trying his best in every aspect, he became a good example for many people”.

(Summary of episode 10 omitted)

Source

http://news.nate.com/view/20110704n25367

Translation creditThe_Little_Pear

Shared by: JYJ3

[Trans] 110705 ‘Miss Ripley’ Park Yoochun firmly decides on his engagement with Lee Da Hae, revealing wedding gown style‏

30lzbdt.jpgPark Yoochun mesmerized by the beautiful Lee Da Hae.

On the 4th of MBC TV Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Miss Ripley’ 11th episode, it narrates the content of Jang Miri (Lee Da Hae) and Song Yuhyun (Park Yoochun) preparing for their engagement ceremony.

Song Yuhyun disregarded the disagreement of mother Lee Hwa (Choi Min Ji) and insist on getting married with Miri. In order to bring forward the engagement, the two of them came to a bridal shop. Song Yuhyun saw Miri wearing a pure white wedding gown and showed a satisfied smile. He stood up from the sofa and gradually walked towards Miri, looking affectionately.

Many viewers left messages saying, “Hopefully Park Yoochun can find out about Lee Da Hae’s lies as soon as possible.”, “Are they really going to engage?” etc.

Additionally, Song Yuhyun has fallen deep in love with Jang Miri who he does not know anything about, and Jang Miri has once again lied and made used of sincere love. The fragility of their bubble-like love has aroused the curiosity of the viewers on when will it be ‘burst’.

credit: koreastardaily<br style="font-size: 11px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; ">trans by: sharingyoochun.net

[Pic] 110705 Yoochun ‘Miss Ripley’ Gallery

1309850050174868.jpg

1309850140174869.jpg

05174862.jpg

20110705130985062233283.jpg

2011070516147713371.jpg

credit: tvdaily<br style="font-size: 11px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; ">shared by: sharingyoochun.net

[PICS] MISS RIPLEY OST

《Miss Ripley》OST Cover

110.jpg?w=720&h=634

Album Inside Photos

20110705-115318.jpg?w=584

20110705-115322.jpg?w=584

20110705-115322.jpg?w=584

20110705-115335.jpg?w=584

20110705-115338.jpg?w=584

20110705-115342.jpg?w=584

20110705-115345.jpg?w=584

20110705-115349.jpg?w=584

Credits: @Gemini_0604 + SD

Shared By: 

JYJ3

Guest babyfaceyoochun

Despite being busy with group activities, he found time to study acting and undergo training.</strong> Therefore, the actor Park Yoochun in “Miss Ripley” has a more mature and seasoned feel.</p>As a rookie actor challenging drama for the first time in “SungKyunKwan Scandal,” Park Yoochun had already received reviews beyond expectations. In short, he “has great potential.”  He brought life into the role of Lee Seon Joon, who was born into a rich family, a rigid man who possesses knowledge, manners and is talented in all fields, yet is confused when facing love for the first time. With a blend of gentle expressions and controlled acting, Park Yoochun successfully interpreted the process of growth and maturity in the critical young man.  The audiences and even professionals gave him good reviews. He managed to get not one but two top acting awards for newcomers with his debut work.

Furthermore, in the recent “Miss Ripley,” Park Yoochun plays a charming but firm young man, which is similar to his previous role, but is interpreted perfectly as a distinctly different character. No longer strict, a friendly Park Yoochun displays a gentlemanliness and warmth towards everyone he meets. However, a cloud of mysterious sadness plagues him. His actions show his concern towards his wealthy background as well as the memories of his birth mother.

yoochun_skksripley2.jpg

In a sense, when “Miss Ripley’s” Song Yoo Hyun (Park Yoochun) is compared to Lee Seon Joon in “SungKyunKwan Scandal,” his character seems more complex. Especially in the later part of the drama when Song Yoo Hyun finds out the true identity of Jang Miri whom he loves, the change in his emotions should be one of raw misery. At the crossroads where his fate hangs in a balance, how Song Yoo Hyun’s complex yet subtle emotional changes will be executed is something that people are looking forward to.

Entering into the world of acting through “SungKyunKwan Scandal,” whether Park Yoochun will be able to once again successfully perform with “Miss Ripley” is something to look out for.

Source : [

BaiduTVXQ + Nate]

Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net

sorry i don't know why i can't post all the articlesweatingbullets.gif u can see it http://dongbangdata.net/2011/07/05/trans-110626-park-yoochun-%E2%80%9Csungkyunkwan-scandal-vs-ripley%E2%80%9D-how-much-has-he-matured/

Guest singapore0950

OMG! today another intense and serious and watch. ep.12.

Such of confuse feeling.

However, thanks for you guys shared all links.

Lastly, regarding the OST part.3. Where can I get it?

I would like to buy it...LOL

~~~hahaha~~~

OMG! today another intense and serious and watch. ep.12.

Such of confuse feeling.

However, thanks for you guys shared all links.

Lastly, regarding the OST part.3. Where can I get it?

I would like to buy it...LOL

~~~hahaha~~~

Hi singapore0950, OST part 3 consist of Yoochun's solo song "This Vacant Place For You" & it's melody only. It is not for sale. These 2 tracks has been incorporated into the main OST posted by babyfaceyoochun. If u buy the main OST, u got all the songs :D oh unless u only want Yoochun's song, then u can purchase this only from mnet

Guest singapore0950

Hi singapore0950, OST part 3 consist of Yoochun's solo song "This Vacant Place For You" & it's melody only. It is not for sale. These 2 tracks has been incorporated into the main OST posted by babyfaceyoochun. If u buy the main OST, u got all the songs :D oh unless u only want Yoochun's song, then u can purchase this only from mnet

Hi xesre8, Yes am would like to buy Yoochun's song only. ooops! HOwever, I also wants to buy Miss Ripley OST as well.

But the mainly is Yoochun's song. you mentioned able to purchase from MNET? oh where? Could you mind to share with me more? Am really really wish to buy it.

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Miss Ripley Episode 11 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

ripsub2.jpg?t=1306842118

Miss Ripley 1-11 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1614-miss-ripley-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest singapore0950

Finished watch ep.12 but need someone translate and subs.

today the feeling same as ytr. NO more romance scene. sob sob sob. Sigh!

But really have to praised Micky's in good acting skill.

thumbs up!!!

However, preview scene is out.

Waiting translate & subtitles....LOL

thanks in advance!

Guest wls2948

Finished watch ep.12 but need someone translate and subs.

today the feeling same as ytr. NO more romance scene. sob sob sob. Sigh!

But really have to praised Micky's in good acting skill.

thumbs up!!!

However, preview scene is out.

Waiting translate & subtitles....LOL

thanks in advance!

can share a little bit what happened in today's episode? Did Yutaka finally find out about Miri's past? Did he confront her and then end their relationship/engagement?

Guest ngthuhien149

Such a great episode....Best cliffhanger so far....

Are we going to see

Miri begs for Yuhyun's forgiveness in ep 12?

Last scene

338621325.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Remember how MH acted when he met the pimp and this....Such a big different

can share a little bit what happened in today's episode? Did Yutaka finally find out about Miri's past? Did he confront her and then end their relationship/engagement?

If i understand correctly..Yutaka/ YH knew about Miri's relationship with MH. He has many bits & pieces in mind so he started to think & pondered over it. MH's mother passed away, Yutaka attended the funeral & realised that she was the old lady who pestered Miri the other day. Then he saw the japanese guy (sorry, i forgot his name) who ran after Miri at the funeral as well. After the MH's mother wake is over, Yutaka asked MH out & asked MH about Miri's relationship with him.

Towards the end of the episode, Miri looked for the japanese guy & pleaded him not to tell Yutaka anything as she truly loves him. Then Yutaka men came & drag the japanese guy to see him.

Oh reply to singapore0950, i have pm you, please check your message.

Guest bluemoonlight

I think I'm gonna have a heart-attack watching this drama!  :o

Just finished watching it live and this was probably the most intense episode ever. I definitely feel like I'm watching a thriller instead of a melodrama.

[spoilerS AHEAD!]

Myunghoon spills the beans about his and Miri's relationship to Yuhyun. Yuhyun's slowly piecing everything together and he begins to act very cold towards Miri (understandable, yet I really miss the warm and caring Yuhyun).

At the end, Yuhyun sets up a meeting with Hirayama, but it seems as if he hired some thugs/mafia...Wow, I guess Yuhyun's much darker than we all thought! He seemed like he could totally go head-to-head with Hirayama as a mafia boss (damn good-looking one..hehe)

Going back, there's a man that meets up with Lee Hwa (don't know who he is), but he is definitely somehow involved with Miri's adoption. He goes to the same orphanage where Miri & Heejoo stayed at and talks to one of the nuns there. Heejoo sees the man and is curious who the man is, but doesn't suspect anything at this point.

Sorry I'm kinda going backwards, but in the beginning just as we saw in the preview, Yuhyun overheard Miri & Myunghoon's conversation and is quite shocked (I think it's regarding MH's mother, YH didn't know about their relationship yet at this point). The step-mom smiled really evilly in the corner as everything went according to her plan by inviting MH to their lunch gathering.

I don't know about you guys...but I wish I hadn't started watching it live...I should have waited until it completely aired and then marathoned it...

EDIT:

I have to give props to Yuchun in this episode, he really emoted well and I could feel his character's pain, sadness, disappointment...all of it.

Even though this thread is much quieter than other threads, I appreciate everyone's thoughts and opinions...and glad that we can stay civil and just enjoy this underrated drama together. Thanks to everyone for sharing pics, gifs, updates, news, links, and comments!

singapore0950 I find todays full of tension .If i can see YH face he is so tense,can't Miri see it ? Miri was really surprised when he didn't come out to leave her till the door that was so not YH she knows.Even i want to know what were they talking while having lunch.I want sub too but don't know how long i have to wait .Will read dramabeans recap tomm.Yes this week we had preview .I wish they had shown Hiryama and YH scene today itself .Although watching hirayama is so fun the way he speak and act good acting.Did u see Hirayama he remembers YH for sure the way he looked at him .I enjoy watching him onscreen.Although he know Miri truth but he never tells anyone directly.I can see now its Miri time to suffer more .As i can see in preview i think Miri reaches the place were YH and Hirayama are talking .And i can hear her crying in background voice miri crying.Can someone tell me what she is telling?I didn't get it in episode 1 ,they showed her name was Miri only before adoption only,then how come her real mom doesn't even doubt that she can be her daughter.

Thanks babyfaceyoochun for all the articles u posted .

mimi26 I don't want to forgot about kiss but if they show it how will we see it :( Let see how far can YH understand Miri ,he is shocked and behaving cold after knowing only this much ,if he comes to know full truth how will he react ?Will he stick to his word when he told Miri that her past doesn't matter to him ?

But i feel really wrong of her to use YH against MH ,i mean doesn't she think she comes on TV and if someone recognize her the hotel will get effected .Is she thinking MH is doing this to get grudge against her or something? Miri what wrong with u pls use ur brain if MH knows everything,how can he let u ruin everything ?

bluemoonlight Thanks for recap .And even i will get heart attack ,guess till end of Miss Ripley we all will be in hospital :lol: Ah just Joking .

Thanks semi-fly for the episode link.

I wish miri reaches there and tell YH herself rather then hirayama saying it ?

ngthuhien149 Thanks for pics dear.

Edit:Oops forgot to add YH was really good he was so cold anyone could have freezed just watching him .I am really curious to know what he is going to do with Miri.

Hi princess.shah, i only understand bits & pieces of some of their conversation & will share those i know. During the lunch, Yutaka asked Miri what she inspired to be when she was young, she replied a few occupations like president, etc. Yutaka also asked if she remembers her mother, she replied because her mother has abandoned her when she was young, she has no memory at all. I lost concentration after that & i believed i have missed the important part of the conversation. Would appreciate it if anyone can share if they understand :)

Archived