[Drama 2011] Miss Ripley 미스 리플리

Guest JPhylls

Guest tubong

Just want to say thank you for all the writings, reviews and pictures here, they certainly make my journey of enjoying the shows has become more meaningful. You guys are great. Awesome work !

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anna_chan

ok after watching these 2 episode, I def should tell how awesome Miri's character!

We already saw some antagonist or more dark-mysterious's character in several korean dramas, ex MGY in cinderella, YEH in My Fair Lady, and Yoon Na Young's character in Flame of Desire, but all of them are shown as really cold blood ice queen that nothing can bring them down, they gave me the monoton same feeling, 

where Miri's character portrait a woman that pass through the tough-real world, but still we can see the fear and the really "need" love's expression through Miri's eyes.

as LDH really fulfilled my expectation that she can expressed both contradiction feeling at the same time, the " ice cold princess/tough women side ," and the expression of a women that has so much fear in her life, she has no idea what she can do for tomorrow future, she is hankering for love and someone to rely on, like she can really breaks down easily in second!!  

10 ups for LDH! she gave herself into Mirin's charcter.

i posted this because trullly I was so tired of those ice cold princess's character in every dramas that still give me the same feeling :(

Download Links for all episodes so far .

Note : all upload links is mine ... my upload my accounts ! just to let you know ^^"

45677273.png

Last Edit : 6/6/11 H.23.19 PM

DDL links

FileSonic

Folder Link : Not Sure Yet !

Single Episodes :

(1) http://www.filesonic.com/file/1118712734/Miss.Ripley.E01.110530.HDTV.X264.720p-HANrel.avi 3/6/11

(2) http://www.filesonic.com/file/1118303451/Miss.Ripley.E02.110531.HDTV.X264.720p-HANrel.avi 3/6/11

(3) http://www.filesonic.com/file/1145170091/Miss.Ripley.E03.110606.HDTV.X264.720p-HANrel.avi ( New ) 6/6/11

FileServe

Folder Link : Not Sure Yet !

Single Episodes :

(1) File name: Miss.Ripley.E01.110530.HDTV.X264.720p-HANrel.avi File size: 1.54 GB

(2) File name: Miss.Ripley.E02.110531.HDTV.X264.720p-HANrel.avi File size: 1.58 GB

(3) File name: Miss.Ripley.E03.110606.HDTV.X264.720p-HANrel.avi File size: 1.59 GB ( New )

Note : don‘t count on me , cause i dont yet know if i‘m ganna watch this drama or not , cause i have never watch melodrama in my life ! so i m ganna give it a shot .

always :) :: All credit goes to AlriyG600@Soompi !

Finally finished watching both episodes. I didn't like the beginning of episode 1 which was a wee bit conventional, but after that I was hooked. The child who played Miri did an exceptional job and I liked how her childhood story was inserted at a very critical moment and from that moment, I started rooting for her as a person. So far, kudos to the scriptwriter and director for making us empathise with Miri and root for her even though she is going to do something we don't want anybody to do with us.

Lee Da Hae is simply sensational as Miri. There are so many sides to her character and she has pulled them off brilliantly. The desperation that Miri feels has been steadily built up so that it seems very realistic when she decides to take her chances. From the way Miri as a child slapped the girl who called her an orphan in the presence of  the teacher knowing she was going to be punished and the scene after the assault when she throws orange juice over that jerk, though cornered, we see someone who won't take anything lying down when roused to a passion. I just admire people who can do that without worrying about the consequences. Also, the scene where Miri comes out all disheveled and shivering after the interview, but still tries to keep a brave face, straightening her clothes, putting on her shoes in front of curious strangers, god, that was a heartbreaking scene.

I did not think Myung Hoon would affect me as a character this much. But liked how he is someone who can control his temper, even sacrifice his dignity when he feels greater things are at stake. True, he has bottled up a lot of pain, but that is not all there is to him. Even in the toughest of circumstances, there is a dignity in his behaviour that I find really admirable and I feel that is what is going to draw Miri towards him. I do not know how his wife's angle is going to shape up, but from what we have seen so far, I think he has the complexity as a man to understand a woman like Miri.

I started on this drama just for Yoochun, But Yutaka hasn't come alive as a character for me yet.  I can't place him yet which I can do with the others and I wish instead of making him speak English, they would give him scenes that can bring him out as a character more. Till now, he has been the most mysterious of them all, and I want that mystery to be cleared up soon.

Hee joo, I know,  is a typical rom-com character and has not yet been given the complexity of the other characters, but there is something about her eager to please , sunny and accident prone nature that instantly warms you to her.  I think it is her vulnerability which she wears on her sleeve that makes her so appealing.

Looking forward to episode 3!:)

Want to say Happy birthday to Yuchun, it is already 4 June in Korea. :wub: :wub:

Mimi, thanks for your wonderful post. loved what you wrote :wub: :wub: I can't wait for next episode too.

The official preview of EP 3 is out, thanks to baidu fans for uploading:

Miss Ripley EP 3 Preview

Also on the official page of our drama, they uploaded an interview with LDH. Still didn't see it because of my slow internet connection :tears: If someone can put it on youtube, I will be more than grateful. Here is the link of the video:

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/ripley/sketch/index.html?list_id=1663151

Also photos of LDH filming that exceptional sexual harassment scene :w00t:, Thanks to baidu fans for sharing:

b1015c9b8601e4469f163df2.jpg

103edd5ee3618ab10afa93f3.jpg

Guest hanabluefaith

[Trans] 110603 Kang Hae Jung Smiles Brightly After Receiving A Flower Pot From Park Yoochun

anhso-003950_201106030906571110_1.jpg 

Photos of Kang Hae Jung and Park Yoochun’s cozy flower shop date have been released.

In the upcoming episode of MBC’s Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Miss Ripley’, Park Yoochun and Kang Hae Jung will be seen outside a flower shop, smiling shyly as they look at the blooming flowers.

Photos of the scene were pre-released and portray the situation in which Moon Hui Joo(Kang Hae Jung) looks at the various flowers outside a flower shop as she feels depressed, only to be joined by Song Yoo Hyun(Park Yoochun) who happens to drive by in his car. He speaks kind words to her and offers her a pot of flowers, eliciting a bright smile from her as they engage in a surprise date.

The production company stated, “Though this is the first production in which Park Yoochun and Kang Hae Jung have worked together, they showcased great chemistry as both are talented and experienced actors,” and “As the two actors have bright and pure personalities, they are able to portray their characters perfectly. Please anticipate the innocent and pure moments that will be shared between Park Yoochun and Kang Hae Jung.“

Source: [the star chosun]

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

Guest JaneElliot

Yutaka hasn't come alive as a character for me yet.  I can't place him yet which I can do with the others and I wish instead of making him speak English, they would give him scenes that can bring him out as a character more.

Completely agree. So far his character is the least interesting. Although it looks like from the trailer he'll have more interaction with Miri (i.e. she actually speaks to him). Thanks, apqaria, for posting it! Who's the lady in the sunglasses? New character?

Guest ngthuhien149

Want to say Happy birthday to Yuchun, it is already 4 June in Korea. :wub: :wub:

Mimi, thanks for your wonderful post. loved what you wrote :wub: :wub: I can't wait for next episode too.

The official preview of EP 3 is out, thanks to baidu fans for uploading:

Miss Ripley EP 3 Preview

Also on the official page of our drama, they uploaded an interview with LDH. Still didn't see it because of my slow internet connection :tears: If someone can put it on youtube, I will be more than grateful. Here is the link of the video:

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/ripley/sketch/index.html?list_id=1663151

Also photos of LDH filming that exceptional sexual harassment scene :w00t:, Thanks to baidu fans for sharing:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Thank u so much honey! U are so sweet for saying HBD to our Yoochun.

Are u sure it is ep 3's preview? Well the drama's preview never matches with the real episode anyway ^^ it may be for both ep.

Looks like Miri is going to find out Yuhyun's real identity at the end of Ep3/Ep 4 ^^

Guest nana544

I finished ep 2 and it was so good :)! I cannot wait to see more. LDH amazed me with her exceptional acting skills to portray different looks and sides of her character. I really like how the plot is going and cannot wait to see ep 3!

Guest imogene_af

maccay- yo, i didn't even know you made a review already! thanks for sharing, agreed LDH is really shining here.

Mimi- Yea, I thought Yutaka/Yoo Hyun needs to be explored more, in the first episode I did not have empathy for Myung Hoon but then Episode 2 happened and all this unraveling of his own turmoil just struck me. So my empathy is with him, I am guessing Yutaka will be explored later on once he will interact more with Miri. But yeah, my heart aches for MH. With Yutaka, I am intrigued but for how long? I hope by Episode 3 and 4 we'll learn more about him, before the mystery thins out. I really liked him in Episode 1, though.

Happy Birthday to Yoo Chun, our Yoo Hyun/Yutaka! :wub:

JaneEliott- I think the girl in shades is the Japanese ambassador's (is it ambassador? ugh but someone important) daughter. She will be their VVVVVVVVVIP or whatever.

In the preview, which I HOPE is for Episode 3, Yoo Hyun tells Miri that he is interested in her. Miri rejects him and said even if she lives in a desolate cram school, she is not desperate enough to hook up and cling on to a rotten broken rope. Which of course, he feels dejected about.

I think this is why he goes on a date with Hee Joo, boy was probably sad because b*tchy neighbor just rejected him. *sings Kanye West's Heartless*

Also, LDH said by Episode 4 she will be nice to Yoo Hyun and their involvement will be explored by then.

Thank u so much honey! U are so sweet for saying HBD to our Yoochun.

Are u sure it is ep 3's preview? Well the drama's preview never matches with the real episode anyway ^^ it may be for both ep.

Looks like Miri is going to find out Yuhyun's real identity at the end of Ep3/Ep 4 ^^

You are the one who is sweet :wub:

Yes it is supposed to be the preview of ep3 but I know what you mean, they always make some tricks in the preview to make us more excited and I noticed that some scenes they showed in previews was edited out but any way I want Miri to know who is the real Yutaka ASAP :lol: to see more interactions between them.

Am I the only one that likes Miri with Myunghoon?  I think they have sooooo much chemistry. 

You are not alone Blanco, I liked those scenes between the two of them too and I can feel their chemistry :wub: how can I like all the pairings in this drama!!!!! :w00t:

Completely agree. So far his character is the least interesting. Although it looks like from the trailer he'll have more interaction with Miri (i.e. she actually speaks to him). Thanks, apqaria, for posting it! Who's the lady in the sunglasses? New character?

JaneEliott, That girl in glasses is Japanese prime minister's daughter who will stay in the hotel but will disappear and I think Miri will search for her and that will be a new beginning for her in the hotel.

Guest imogene_af

I like her with both of them, I thought I was sold with Yutaka-Miri in Episode 1, but dang Myung Hoon is secksay. :lol:

How old is Yutaka supposed to be? I am so confused because the portrayal is bordering on real young guy to trained chaebol of the business, as in someone older than 25.

Photos of LDH and KSW filming Miss Ripley, Thanks to Baidu fans for sharing:

d4fdfe710b20f4fae816b534ff025983_large.jpg

54270d5ae8a8487943a75b56.jpg

6c1e42c0f28d7ea37b9c88e3d7469782_large.jpg

bb74566e5750b1a51a4cff80.jpg

Also couldn't resist posting those cute pictures here, fans are really creative and talented :wub: :wub: :

58731db31fd79d6aaeafd512.jpg

5616447320110602092444019.jpg

5616447320110602092457066.jpg

And this one is about next episode scene "Rotten Rope" :w00t: !!! I really can't wait for that scene. Monday come quickly please :wub:

50a6f0b1cb6a3a7a63d09fc9.jpg

credit: DC

the other main lead, the older one. He's not handsome, but he has some sort of charisma that is quite attracting. Anyone else agree?

Just finished episode one...there is too much "coincidence's" in one episode xD

so far, the tone of the story has me going =]

Archived