Pledis is planning on Making a new Boy group. ^_^

Guest Kimchi.Fried.Rice

Guest mebui

HI im talking to all those who got an email but not on the list i just realized that the email that i got form pledis does have some of the people on the list but it gets cut off here are the emails

To:hjhcsg@naver.com (hjhcsg@naver.com); dign8376@naver.com (dign8376@naver.com); znf6610@nate.com (znf6610@nate.com); design9306@naver.com (design9306@naver.com); tlawogkr23@hanmail.net (tlawogkr23@hanmail.net); dae5902@nate.com (dae5902@nate.com); rudtjr0666@naver.com (rudtjr0666@naver.com); gudqja3405@naver.com (gudqja3405@naver.com); 12654219@qq.com (12654219@qq.com); thwls24@naver.com (thwls24@naver.com); gkrtn147@naver.com (gkrtn147@naver.com); byungyoon_91@hotmail.com (byungyoon_91@hotmail.com); uknowrwownd@nate.com (uknowrwownd@nate.com); taeyeon119@hanmail.net (taeyeon119@hanmail.net); airickq@gmail.com (airickq@gmail.com); alcls6805@naver.com (alcls6805@naver.com); gudqls100@hanmail.net (gudqls100@hanmail.net); 8676761@naver.com (8676761@naver.com); knhaaa@hanmail.net (knhaaa@hanmail.net); suchang08@naver.com (suchang08@naver.com); a6414114@naver.com (a6414114@naver.com)

Cc: yanhao_930@hotmail.com (yanhao_930@hotmail.com); sangmokpark@hotmail.com (sangmokpark@hotmail.com); teunteune2@hanmail.net (teunteune2@hanmail.net); kimilldae@nate.com (kimilldae@nate.com); wanlungforever@hotmail.com (wanlungforever@hotmail.com); smally0@hotmail.com (smally0@hotmail.com); baeyj91@naver.com (baeyj91@naver.com); kjh.93@hotmail.com (kjh.93@hotmail.com); ghkddbsgur@naver.com (ghkddbsgur@naver.com); andrewjskim@hotmail.com (andrewjskim@hotmail.com); rladntjr0110@naver.com (rladntjr0110@naver.com); woqjaqkr123@naver.com (woqjaqkr123@naver.com)

sorry for posting your emails up but if you type the first 10 emails they are all on the list right after 유호진 thwls24@naver.com which is the last person on the list so im guessin they are going to update the rest soon on to the list but im just thinkin do you have to be fluent in korean to be accepted as they have put korean,chinese, japanese etc for the nationalities for the audition so they are looking for other asians but it doesn't say anything about having to be fluent in korean?? anyway if you have this list of emails as well could you tell me if you are one of them because right now im just confused because there are some people that are on the list and some people who are not but they do have a reply so i just wanna know what you guyz think is happening and it seems like everyone has gone through the 1st round i mean is there actually someone who hasn't got a reply but has auditioned??

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tubbocharged

HI im talking to all those who got an email but not on the list i just realized that the email that i got form pledis does have some of the people on the list but it gets cut off here are the emails

To:hjhcsg@naver.com (hjhcsg@naver.com); dign8376@naver.com (dign8376@naver.com); znf6610@nate.com (znf6610@nate.com); design9306@naver.com (design9306@naver.com); tlawogkr23@hanmail.net (tlawogkr23@hanmail.net); dae5902@nate.com (dae5902@nate.com); rudtjr0666@naver.com (rudtjr0666@naver.com); gudqja3405@naver.com (gudqja3405@naver.com); 12654219@qq.com (12654219@qq.com); thwls24@naver.com (thwls24@naver.com); gkrtn147@naver.com (gkrtn147@naver.com); byungyoon_91@hotmail.com (byungyoon_91@hotmail.com); uknowrwownd@nate.com (uknowrwownd@nate.com); taeyeon119@hanmail.net (taeyeon119@hanmail.net); airickq@gmail.com (airickq@gmail.com); alcls6805@naver.com (alcls6805@naver.com); gudqls100@hanmail.net (gudqls100@hanmail.net); 8676761@naver.com (8676761@naver.com); knhaaa@hanmail.net (knhaaa@hanmail.net); suchang08@naver.com (suchang08@naver.com); a6414114@naver.com (a6414114@naver.com)

Cc: yanhao_930@hotmail.com (yanhao_930@hotmail.com); sangmokpark@hotmail.com (sangmokpark@hotmail.com); teunteune2@hanmail.net (teunteune2@hanmail.net); kimilldae@nate.com (kimilldae@nate.com); wanlungforever@hotmail.com (wanlungforever@hotmail.com); smally0@hotmail.com (smally0@hotmail.com); baeyj91@naver.com (baeyj91@naver.com); kjh.93@hotmail.com (kjh.93@hotmail.com); ghkddbsgur@naver.com (ghkddbsgur@naver.com); andrewjskim@hotmail.com (andrewjskim@hotmail.com); rladntjr0110@naver.com (rladntjr0110@naver.com); woqjaqkr123@naver.com (woqjaqkr123@naver.com)

sorry for posting your emails up but if you type the first 10 emails they are all on the list right after 유호진 thwls24@naver.com which is the last person on the list so im guessin they are going to update the rest soon on to the list but im just thinkin do you have to be fluent in korean to be accepted as they have put korean,chinese, japanese etc for the nationalities for the audition so they are looking for other asians but it doesn't say anything about having to be fluent in korean?? anyway if you have this list of emails as well could you tell me if you are one of them because right now im just confused because there are some people that are on the list and some people who are not but they do have a reply so i just wanna know what you guyz think is happening and it seems like everyone has gone through the 1st round i mean is there actually someone who hasn't got a reply but has auditioned??

heyy im on that list - smally0@Hotmail.com

idono well it sucks i thought i was special with the email when i opened it :D haha

Guest mebui

heyy im on that list - smally0@Hotmail.com

idono well it sucks i thought i was special with the email when i opened it :D haha

hey finally found someone on this list haha so are you going to korea then? i mean do you think we are through even though we're not on the list argh this does suck we got a reply yet we're not on the list but why is the first 10 people on the list and the rest of us are not or is it just a case of pledis updating the site if it is dangi wish they do it now because i've got the email but not on the list so does that mean we're or not someone help!!

Guest dragonmimi

the visa itself takes 1-2 weeks -___________- and they're having the audition on the 26th.. sad

and btw theres 176 ppl on the list that passed the 1st round O,O

Guest pasmado0415

:: 2011 P L E D I S THE FIRST AUDITION 1차 합격 개별 공지사항 ::

Hello. Pledis Entertainment will not in any case pay for airfare for an auditionee to South Korea, just based on pictures. We have asked only for pictures so, we will 100% not pay for anyone to come here to South Korea. You did not pass the 1st round if you are not on the list on the Pledis Site (www.pledis.co.kr)

:: Regarding E-mails Sent To Applicants Whom Did Not Pass The 1st Round ::

Though you did not pass the 1st round, Pledis still invites all those whom are wishing to audition for After School Boys, to audition. Everyone who auditioned through email, regardless of gender, passing or not passing, has received an email from Pledis for directions on where the audition will take place.

For some reason me and Angelbaby are always the ones stating the facts.

The one and only, Pasmado

Guest yob-b

Some people are having it tough here too....  My questions are:  I was wondering are you only going to let the selected people on that list to audition?   How would you identify the people who are on that list come during the auditions in case other people(who not on that list) try to go in and audition?   Or is this an audition(second round) open to the public which anybody can do it ?   Something that interests me is that are females on that list, are you also letting females audition too?  I sent an email to them, hope to get a reply  You guys do realise we sent emails to boysaudition@pledis.co.kr meaning only boys should be auditioning for this.

@pasmado0415 Oh serious...Very thankful for the info. Now I am more likely to choose not to go, the chances are getting lower now but I shall continue to work hard and audition in the future =) So my money wouldn't be waste

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

@ pasmado0415

May i ask you where did u get this info from????? Is this from Pledis them self cause This confuse me more From the Email i got it clearly said in korean that you have passed the first round and to go for the 2nd round audition but my name was not on the list. The email did not mention anything about to all the people who did not pass you are welcome to audition. Pledis is probably the worst entertainment to organize an audition to me YG is the most organize from my experience.

Save your money and don't bother flying to Korea, whether you're on the list or not. (unless you're in a neighboring country)

Realistically speaking, Pledis never advertised this as a global audition (even if they did say that nationality didn't matter). 

The rules stated that the 2nd round would be in person. 

It's naive to think they would pay for you to come with all these circumstances.

Pledis still has open auditions for all genders. http://pledis.co.kr/audition.php 

They accept videos, so something could happen if they're actually interested in you.

Guest mebui

could someone tell me now if i have passed or not i have recieved an email from pledis but im not on the list but looking at the previous comments on here some people say that if you get an email you have passed and some say that if your not on the list you haven't passed so what does this mean damn!! please someone with the real answer please tell me

Guest Krazim

Man, this is messed up... I feel bad for everyone who got accepted but can't make it due to visa/passport, money, time issue, etc.... They seriously can't be kidding us here... :\ Well, good luck for those who make it through the second round.

Guest mebui

@ pasmado0415

May i ask you where did u get this info from????? Is this from Pledis them self cause This confuse me more From the Email i got it clearly said in korean that you have passed the first round and to go for the 2nd round audition but my name was not on the list. The email did not mention anything about to all the people who did not pass you are welcome to audition. Pledis is probably the worst entertainment to organize an audition to me YG is the most organize from my experience.

i totally agree the email says we have passed and some people on the to list in the email are actually on the list where did @ pasmado0415 get this info from or did @ pasmado0415 just tell us about his theory on what he thinks is happening or what because this is very confusing as they have not said the people who did not pass may audition so please could you tell us where you got this info from please as soon as you read these comments because they would not send us an email saying we have passed if we actually haven't because that doesn't even make sense

Guest pasmado0415

Hello. Sorry for the confusion Beat of Angel (BOA) and mebui. My post is based completely on what I am assuming. I am just putting my theory out there. Again, not a proven fact or statement from Pledis themselves. Sorry for the trouble.

Pasmado

Guest mebui

Hello. Sorry for the confusion Beat of Angel (BOA) and mebui. My post is based completely on what I am assuming. I am just putting my theory out there. Again, not a proven fact or statement from Pledis themselves. Sorry for the trouble.

Pasmado

ah ok thanks for making that straight its ok to make your theory but next time just tell people that it is your theory and not from the actual company because you might make some people believe you even though it might not be true but thx anyway for telling us that its your own assumption but i wanted to ask do you think you have to be fluent in korean to be accepted?

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

ah ok thanks for making that straight its ok to make your theory but next time just tell people that it is your theory and not from the actual company because you might make some people believe you even though it might not be true but thx anyway for telling us that its your own assumption but i wanted to ask do you think you have to be fluent in korean to be accepted?

^ Yes you have to have some form of Korean communication skills to even be considered as a trainee.

Guest mebui

^ Yes you have to have some form of Korean communication skills to even be considered as a trainee.

what if you only have basic korean communication skill like how to say ,hello,bye,thanks, my name is.... etc because it doesn't actually say you have to be fluent in korean to be considered as a trainee and don't most companies actually teach you korean (if your a foreigner) when you become a trainee such as jyp and sm for example so when you say some form of korean skill do you mean the basics or is pledis different like they won't teach you korean if your a foreigner??

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

what if you only have basic korean communication skill like how to say ,hello,bye,thanks, my name is.... etc because it doesn't actually say you have to be fluent in korean to be considered as a trainee and don't most companies actually teach you korean (if your a foreigner) when you become a trainee such as jyp and sm for example so when you say some form of korean skill do you mean the basics or is pledis different like they won't teach you korean if your a foreigner??

Well for one thing they will strictly train you everything in Korean...They will have no translator in case they they want to elaborate on how to do a certain dance move or how to change your octaves in singing. If you only know only certain phrases here in their in Korean, then it is going to be mighty tough for you and your trainers and thus it will all be LOST IN TRANSLATION. I've talked to a staff member from Pledis and she did say that you have to know some form of basic sentence structuring Korean...Like if you can say only hello, goodbye and goodnight then even if they pick you as trainee, your training is going to be alot harder and more difficult than the more fluent trainees around you..And thus it will be more discouraging and depressing for you as a trainee since you feel like you are not getting ahead fast enough as the other trainees. A staff member told me that when they do pick a non-korean as a trainee 5 times out of 10 they quit and go back home, because of the difficulty of communicating with them.

Also they will teach you Korean but seriously they are not going to teach you from scratch. And Pledis is not a huge company like SM Entertainment...They will only give you lessons in foreign language after you debut. I read an article somewhere about how that since they are a really small company they can't afford to teach a non-Korean Korean, since it will take too long to train them.

Guest mebui

Well for one thing they will strictly train you everything in Korean...They will have no translator in case they they want to elaborate on how to do a certain dance move or how to change your octaves in singing. If you only know only certain phrases here in their in Korean, then it is going to be mighty tough for you and your trainers and thus it will all be LOST IN TRANSLATION. I've talked to a staff member from Pledis and she did say that you have no some form of basic sentence structuring Korean...Like if you can say only hello, goodbye and goodnight then even if they pick you as trainee, your training is going to be alot harder and more difficult than the more fluent trainees around you..And thus is will be more discouraging and depressing for you as a trainee since you feel like you are not getting ahead fast enough as the trainees. A staff member told me that when they do pick a non-korean as a trainee 5 times out of 10 they quit and go back home, because of the difficulty of communicating with them.

Thank you very much for your info but what i kind of get from your info is that pledis won't teach you korean if you don't know (AM I RGIHT??)and i know it will be hard if you don't know korean as the trainers are korean but isn't training like a learning stage where the company teaches you singing and dancing and all the necessaries(Such as korean language) to be an idol in korea?? and also im sure it wouldn't have been easy for the idols in korea now to be where they are now i mean training is one tough stage to go through but isn't all that work worth it when you do actually become an idol and also those that back out during training mean they are not ready to take on the challenges that are involved in being an idol as training a person is hard if the person doesn't even have the strentgh to pass the challenges that lies before them but i thank you for your info because everything you said is true but also what you are saying is kind of like because the company had had non-korean trainees who back out 5 out of 10 of the time they will think all non-koreans will probably do the same and leave and so they are less likely to have non-korean trainees because of the previous non-korean trainees they had, that i think is a bit wrong because everyone is different just because one person of that race did something it doesn't mean all people of that race will do the same thing but also some people who passed that are on the list are non-korean some are thai and some are chinese etc so what does this mean as some can only speak basic korean like me and can't at all (im chinese btw) but i just want you ask you do you think it will be hard for me to be accepted if i can only speak basic korean,english and chinese but whatever your answer is im still gonna go to korea to audition as i am ready to go through the hardship because being an idol in korea is my dream and i will try my hardest to make my dream come true and i will not give up no matter what because i believe if you keep trying somewhere you will succeed i mean there are famous singers in korea now who got rejected lots of times such as rain, park bom etc and they were korean which is why when auditioning and becoming an idol the most important thing is not to give up and to keep working hard and also most importantly support from friends and family (Sorry for my long essay hehe)and really aprreciate your answer thx ^^

Guest xxHahaXD

Well for one thing they will strictly train you everything in Korean...They will have no translator in case they they want to elaborate on how to do a certain dance move or how to change your octaves in singing. If you only know only certain phrases here in their in Korean, then it is going to be mighty tough for you and your trainers and thus it will all be LOST IN TRANSLATION. I've talked to a staff member from Pledis and she did say that you have to know some form of basic sentence structuring Korean...Like if you can say only hello, goodbye and goodnight then even if they pick you as trainee, your training is going to be alot harder and more difficult than the more fluent trainees around you..And thus it will be more discouraging and depressing for you as a trainee since you feel like you are not getting ahead fast enough as the other trainees. A staff member told me that when they do pick a non-korean as a trainee 5 times out of 10 they quit and go back home, because of the difficulty of communicating with them.

Also they will teach you Korean but seriously they are not going to teach you from scratch. And Pledis is not a huge company like SM Entertainment...They will only give you lessons in foreign language after you debut. I read an article somewhere about how that since they are a really small company they can't afford to teach a non-Korean Korean, since it will take too long to train them.

When did you talk to a Pledis staff member may I ask?

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

When did you talk to a Pledis staff member may I ask?

When I auditioned at the 2009 LA auditions for Pledis.

Archived