Pledis is planning on Making a new Boy group. ^_^

Guest Kimchi.Fried.Rice

Guest jeffpneri340

What a tough one with age limit and looks for the 1st round. It is quite bias for an online audition.

Well just try anyway

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MyNameIs_Luka

would they consider looking at people just over 19 or 20?

Like just barely turned 20? I don't see why not...Just audition and see how it works out.

Guest korniceman3000

^ Korniceman have you ever considered auditioning for songwriter to maybe Sony Music Japan? I know that they don't really have the option in their category to audition, but I think it's better than nothing. :)

I've tried twice as well as a few inquiries in mail and email but they have yet to respond... From what I've heard, if you can actually get pass the front desk and into the actual office, they have application forms for locals to set up a schedule to audition before an A&R or talent scout. However, I'm not sure what the procedure is (even available at all) for foreigners...

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

I've tried twice as well as a few inquiries in mail and email but they have yet to respond... From what I've heard, if you can actually get pass the front desk and into the actual office, they have application forms for locals to set up a schedule to audition before an A&R or talent scout. However, I'm not sure what the procedure is (even available at all) for foreigners...

Wow really? The only audition I know of is their International Audition...Jeez if Sony Music has the kind of auditions that locals can just walk to the front desk and ask for a live audition, then what's the point for us foreigners lol?

Guest Kimchi.Fried.Rice

Haha, i auditioned for the "after School Boys"

i sent in pics, and a profile of myself.

I wonder how long it takes to reply....hmmm..

Guest tubbocharged

Haha, i auditioned for the "after School Boys"

i sent in pics, and a profile of myself.

I wonder how long it takes to reply....hmmm..

heyyyyyy can i see your application????

i wanna try out but i dono what to put :)

pics aswell please? :D

thanks

Guest Kimchi.Fried.Rice

heyyyyyy can i see your application????

i wanna try out but i dono what to put :)

pics aswell please? :D

thanks

Its pretty easy:) Just put stuff about your self like Name, Age, weight, height, ya know stuff like that

You want to see my pics? xD

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

is this just for people in korea?

All nationalities who are Asian can audition. But the application is all in Korean so good luck with that.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

oh i meant is it only for people in korea. Like are the expecting autioners from America.

SInce it's all nationalities who are Asian descent, then yes people from America can audition.

Guest darkbox

Pledis is going to announce the results of the first round on the 21st... I hate waiting. T_____T lol Anyways, good luck to anyone who's auditioning!

Guest darkbox

They only want pictures and your basic profile but some people are sending in singing clips and videos too. Do you think it'll be better if we send those things too just to be sure?

Guest Charmingbestfriend96

if your not fluent in korean dont bother with this one

isnt the group debuting debuting soon? they wont have time to train foreigners :/

like the last afterschool audition for the 9th member for afterschool...they picked a korean who is fluent in korean

lets try out for the offical auditions :)

Guest MrBoogie0123

I think this is what they are doing:

Everyday their going through each email, and saving the ones that have potential.

Then on the 20th they will present the finalists to the bosses and directors of Pledis.

Then they will notify the finalists.

They will then show up at the Pledis building to audition live in front of the directors.

Then they will go through 5 days of training.

Then they will be narrowed down and the final members will be picked.

Ohhhh exciting haha

Archived