Pledis is planning on Making a new Boy group. ^_^

Guest Kimchi.Fried.Rice

Guest mebui

so not everyone who sent an email to them got a reply right becuase i got a reply from them but im not on the list so im just wondering is it a automated message so if there is someone who has auditioned but not got a reply please could you just tell me because im confused now as im not the list but have got a reply please help someone!!

thx by the way ^_^

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonmimi

my name is on it!!! im chinese-indonesian btw O.O, and now should i fly to korea and join their audition? they didnt pay the expenses on flight tickets rite?

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

I think im just gonna wait until tmr if they update the list and if not then i would e-mail them and give pledis a call to see what is actually going on since some of us have the same problem of not having our name from the list but got an email saying that we pass.

MrBoogie0123

Why they narrowed it too 200 hundreds is because our first round is just pic and profile and now the 2nd round they will narrow down ppl with talent i guess.

Like YG audition u send in your application for first round with clip of ur singning and dancing so for 2nd round only like 45 ppl pass to go to the 2nd round( this is for YG thailand audition 2010)

dragonmimi

Sadly nope going korea is by your own money T.T

Guest mebui

I think im just gonna wait until tmr if they update the list and if not then i would e-mail them and give pledis a call to see what is actually going on since some of us have the same problem of not having our name from the list but got an email saying that we pass.

MrBoogie0123

Why they narrowed it too 200 hundreds is because our first round is just pic and profile and now the 2nd round they will narrow down ppl with talent i guess.

Like YG audition u send in your application for first round with clip of ur singning and dancing so for 2nd round only like 45 ppl pass to go to the 2nd round( this is for YG thailand audition 2010)

dragonmimi

Sadly nope going korea is by your own money T.T

im in the same situation as you i got the email but not on the list i guess we just have to wait can you tell me your email so i can see if your on the list of emails on the cc i just wanna see who you are i'll give you mine if you give yours hehe but you don't have to if you dont want to ^_^

Guest mebui

Ah. I got the email too. I assume they don't care if we can't make the audition due to out of country and what not.

why'd you say that if you got the email it does tell you how to get to there

I'm kinda speechless right now. lol They accepted 200 people for the 1st round? Really? crazy.gif

I think Pledis realized that a lot of people outside of Korea applied for this, so it's like they just accepted almost everyone or something because they probably won't be able to make it to Korea.

Hopefully they'll make some kind of exception.

(Someone I know got in btw)

Guest mebui

Like if we can't provide for our own transportation - considering some of us are not currently in Korea, providing for airfare and what not would be expensive. And if we can't make the audition in person, they won't care too much about it?

true but what if that airfare is worth making your dreams come true to become a singer or idol then don't you think its worth it and i think as there are at least 200 going through the audition they can't provide the airfare but also they might not want to provide airfare because they don't know if the person they are paying for has talent or not and if they would like them so why waste money on someone they don't want you see so if you are serious about becoming a singer then you should try to find a way to go to korea and keep it legal hehe just jkin but really just think that fare could change your future or not so you decide hehe

take care anyway thomas

Guest Dr.Phil

i sent an email in Korean if people living overseas can audition without going to korea. if i get a reply il let u guys know.

Guest mebui

i sent an email in Korean if people living overseas can audition without going to korea. if i get a reply il let u guys know.

Thank you!! ^_^

Guest dragonmimi

thank you very muchh blush.gif

Guest Dr.Phil

No problem. The audition results are legit, so don't worry.

For me I have work school, I just dont have time until spring break.

Guest mebui

No problem. The audition results are legit, so don't worry.

For me I have work school, I just dont have time until spring break.

so people who recieved a reply email saying they are through even though they are not on the list have passed right? because its not been updated yet am i right

Guest Dr.Phil

so people who recieved a reply email saying they are through even though they are not on the list have passed right? because its not been updated yet am i right

yes, thats what the email says. 

Guest dragonmimi

ive checked all the listed email on facebook, hehe, most of the foreigners has one.. lol.. just bored -__-

Guest Dr.Phil

ive checked all the listed email on facebook, hehe, most of the foreigners has one.. lol.. just bored -__-

really? Where in facebook?

Guest danialsonboii

yeah i got the email as well . me and my friend auditioned but we are not sure what to do next. do they want us to like fly there and audition? wish they come to usa and hold a private audition or something haha

Guest mebui

im just wondering if pledis let everyone pass the audition for the first round because there seems to be a lot of people who passed hehe junst wondering hmm??

Guest mebui

Hi everyone i just wanted to know do you have to be fluent in korean to go to the 2nd round cos im not sure and for the singing do you have to sing korean or can it be in english ??? i wish they gave more info about these kind of stuff

Archived