Pledis is planning on Making a new Boy group. ^_^

Guest Kimchi.Fried.Rice

Guest Kimchi.Fried.Rice

It seems Pledis Entertainment, is planning on making a new boy group. :)

Who plans on auditioning? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-mEfXi3iw8

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MyNameIs_Luka

^ About time lol :lol: Pledis is known for only their female artists and groups so I think it's refreshing that they are going to now start a boy group.

But I'm a girl so I can't audition, so I'll root for the boys who are auditioning :)

Guest daehanee

Interesting!

Is there are age limit to this? I can't completely understand what it is saying...?

Any help??

Guest KhmerChinboiy

i know its going to be hard for me to pass the audtion cuz i'm not korean but i just try to audition to see how far can i get. but does anyone know what the requirement of the audition can somone translated on thier website cuz i  can't read korean ?

Guest ilikeeggs

just wondering but can someone please help out and get more information on this?

like what is the requirements and where is the audition form ect.?

it would be much appreciated :D

Guest Kimchi.Fried.Rice

I plan on auditioning myself. :)

Someone should translate this. :)

http://www.pledis.co.kr/100720_audition.html

Guest ilikeeggs

I plan on auditioning myself. :)

Someone should translate this. :)

http://www.pledis.co.kr/100720_audition.html

that doesn't really relate to the whole boy group thing, it is talking about finding the 9th member of Afterschool, which already happened, that one guitar girl got in remember?

Guest Kimchi.Fried.Rice

that doesn't really relate to the whole boy group thing, it is talking about finding the 9th member of Afterschool, which already happened, that one guitar girl got in remember?

Oh...>_<

sorry for my useless post.

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

since ppl did not really translate it i will translate for 1st round cause well the main thing now is to past 1st round right worry about the other round later lol.

1st round is email them you Profile

such as name,age, sex ,height, weight and picture (full shot, close-up shot)

Basically this is the first audition that i heard that you don't need to send in your talent clip as in like you singing and dancing so it only takes maybe 10 min for you to prepare your 1st round hahahahaha and funny how they kinda base 1st round on looks basically.

2nd round is you have to go see them for audition when u get selected. Which i think you have to fly to Korea

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

since ppl did not really translate it i will translate for 1st round cause well the main thing now is to past 1st round right worry about the other round later lol.

1st round is email them you Profile

such as name,age, sex ,height, weight and picture (full shot, close-up shot)

Basically this is the first audition that i heard that you don't need to send in your talent clip as in like you singing and dancing so it only takes maybe 10 min for you to prepare your 1st round hahahahaha and funny how they kinda base 1st round on looks basically.

^ Yeah Pledis does prefer looks over talent...I know this from past experience lol :phew:

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

^ Yeah Pledis does prefer looks over talent...I know this from past experience lol :phew:

Hahahahaha true that ^.^

Also ppl the age is around 10 ~ 19 to audition and also anyone can audition no matter what race you are

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Hahahahaha true that ^.^

Also ppl the age is around 10 ~ 19 to audition and also anyone can audition no matter what race you are

^Wow the age limit seems to get more narrower each year...Last year the age limit was between 12-25 yrs. old to audition.

Guest korniceman3000

(-_-) Again... no audition for anything related with songwriting/composing... what a travesty...

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

(-_-) Again... no audition for anything related with songwriting/composing... what a travesty...

^ Korniceman have you ever considered auditioning for songwriter to maybe Sony Music Japan? I know that they don't really have the option in their category to audition, but I think it's better than nothing. :)

Guest Ambitions

^Wow the age limit seems to get more narrower each year...Last year the age limit was between 12-25 yrs. old to audition.

haha thats in korean age too! so add 2 years(or 1 if your birthday was in jan or feb)

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

haha thats in korean age too! so add 2 years(or 1 if your birthday was in jan or feb)

^ Do they still follow the lunar moon calendar years? Because that is so pas-say...

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

So apparently they already picked out two new members for this boy group...So I guess they are going to pick maybe 3 to 4 more guy members through the online auditions?

Archived