[UPDATED - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] Show your love for Big Bang!

soomp

Guest yokanmiu_vip

Unexpressible

I named this “Unexpressible” simply because my love for Big Bang can’t be expressed by words. Two years ago, I knew you through a TV program. Before that, I didn’t even care about music or K-pop. But when I heard you sing for the first time, I was truly moved. I still remember myself crying so much hearing “Haru Haru”. I have changed myself and loved Big Bang from that song. When I see you trying, I want to try too. When I watch you dance, I want to dance. Seeing you smile makes me happy. I cry when you cry. When I joined Twitter, seeing Big Bang and Tae Yang made me overjoyed. I always wanted to receive your messages, even a word. To me, you’re my heart and your music is the air I breathe. You changed me from a shy and unconfident girl into a strong girl, and made my life much more beautiful. Every time I fail, I tell myself to try again because Big Bang is trying too. I don’t care any goosip about you, I just know that if Big Bang is there, then everything will be fine. And no matter what, I’ll always love you. I know that you have much pressure but always keep trying. I’ll always be at your side. And…

To KWON - LEADER: I admire you. Your music is truly attractive. Keep on writing songs! Thank you for leading Big Bang so well! You’re the most talented and unique of Big Bang, I hope to see you on many more music and fashion magazines. It’s a tough way ahead, so always keep an eye on your health! You’re like a lion to me - prideful – confident – attractive – It’s hard just to not look at you.

To TOP: You’re like a closed book, no one knows what is inside just by looking. The first time I saw you I thought : “ Ah! This is a cold guy.” But when I found out more about you, I know that you have a good sense of humor. You taught me not to judge someone by the looks. You made me laugh by your jokes and cute movements. On reality shows, you’re like a seven-year-old boy – funny – innocent. On magazines , you’re truly very attractive. You’re the best rapper I’ve known. I love watching you dance so dance more!

To TAE YANG: You’re such a wonderful man. You’re careful, kind and sweet. You have eyes and a smile that can repel any sadness. You dance attractively. Just care more about yourself! Light some perfumed candles and drink milk before sleeping, they’ll make you sleep better. Always keep your dreams and be happy. I wish you will soon find your girlfriend. That will surely the most happy girl in the world.

To DAE DUNG: You’re an angel. Your smile always makes me happy. Your determination made me realize that if I try, I’ll succeed. Then, Dae Sung, be confident. I like looking at you while you’re eating, you look so cute then. You’re a great person for others to rely on, but share your feelings more, just cry when you’re sad and you’ll be comforted. VIP will be the one for you to rely on. Wish you success.

To SEUNG RI: I admire your confidence. I thought that I was listening to a friend instead of my idol when you’re talking. You make me feel comfortable and familiar. You’re funny and always want to win. All that made me love you. Just listen to other members more!

BIG BANG ! BIG BANG! BIG BANG! There’s always a hard way ahead, so BIG BANG  and VIP, keep going together! VIP in Viet Nam are hoping to see you in Viet Nam. In Hanoi there are delicious “phở” and Trang Tien ice-cream for you. Vung Tau City is full of beaches and crabs. I hope BIG BANG will visit Vietnam some day. And wish BIG BANG always successful and happy. I LOVE BIG BANG.( Vietnamese: Tôi yêu BIG BANG.)

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest musi-ms

HI,BIGBANG~wink.gif

EEEE!! I'M NERVOUS…I'M NOT SURE IF OUR READING THIS,BUT ANYWAY LET ME START.

I'M MATAI BETTY FROM INDIA(NORTH EAST) AND I'M 12 YEARS OLD^^ I'M JUST AN ORDINARY VIP NOTHING SPECIAL LIKE THE 

OTHER'S VIP. 

YOU SHOULD KNOW 1 THING! OUT HERE IN INDIA THERE IS ONLY TWO CHANNEL OF KOREA AND THAT IS 'ARIRANG AND KBS WORLD' SO MEAN RIGHT?ONLY 2! IN MAIN CAPITAL LIKE DELHI AND ALL THERE IS NO KOREAN CHANNEL AT ALL! SO SOMETIME I CONSIDER MYSELF LUCKY CAUSE I'M FROM THE  NORTH EAST AND THEY ARE QUITE FAMILIAR WITH THE KOREANS....WELL, BIGBANG YOUR SONG'S ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE IT.! <3

WHAT I REALLY LOVE ABOUT YOU GUY'S ARE YOUR HARD-WORK AND YOU ALL ARE ENTERTAINING..

YOU JUST DON'T SING ANY SONG FOR FUN BUT YOU REALLY PUT YOUR EFFORT IN THE SONG YOUR SINGING THAT'S WHY 

YOUR CHOICE OF MUSIC ROCKS!

AND I'M SORRY CAUSE I'M A BAD VIP,I'M NOT EVEN GOOD WITH WORD'S,AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING SPECIAL FOR YOU.BUT 

THERE IS 2 THING'S I CAN DO 'I'LL KEEP SUPPORTING BIGBANG AND OFCOURSE I WILL KEEP LOVING BIGBANG^^

AND EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT DOING SOMETHING BIG FOR YOU, I REALLY DID MY BEST! I HAD PUT ALL MY LOVE HERE.

happy.gifANYWAY, I'M REALLY PROUD OF BIGBANG AND THEIR 

MUSIC.I'M REALLY PROUD TO BE A VIP,I'M NEVER GONNA REGRET..AND 1 THING I LEARN FROM BIGBANG  'HARD-WORK'.     

YOU GUY'S ARE REALLY ADMIRABLE AND MY FAVOURITE MEMBER IS G-DRAGON!! REALLY LOVE HIM^^..BIGBANG MAKE'S MY

LIFE WORTH LIVING !! AND THIS SOUND'S FUNNY BUT I'LL WORK VERY HARD IN MY  STUDIES AND WHEN I ACHIEVE MY GOAL,I'M COMING TO SEOUL FOR  SURE,TO COME TO YOUR CONCERT..!!AZZA!!biggrin.gif

EVEN IF I CAN'T DO MUCH,IN FUTURE I AM GONNA BE A VIP THAT YOU CAN BE PROUD OF^^ 

THIS IS ALL I CAN SAY..BIGBANG FIGHTING!!w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

ALWAY'S,BIGBANG,ALWAY'S ALWAY'S BIGBANG SARANGHAE UNTIL THE END<3∧∧

Guest g-dragon4ever

Dear BigBang!!

My name is Christine and I'm 17 years old girl from Norway, but I'm originally from Vietnam.

I don't know how to show my love to BigBang, its so difficult...but I will say that, your music is my entire life, I don't know what to do without it!! I can't spend a day without mention: BigBang, G-Dragon, TaeYang, T.O.P, SeungRi and DaeSung. I really hope that BigBang once can come to Norway, I'm begging you! If not, I will travel the whole way to Korea to find BigBang!!

One night I get bored, so I write this "letter" to show my love to you, I hope you will spend your time very well reading this:

BIGBANG rocks TONIGHT, I don't know WHAT IS RIGHT but BigBang will ALWAYS be in MY HEAVEN! LALALA... whatever they say, LET ME HEAR YOUR VOICE! Even if I DON'T UNDERSTAND you, I will support you with my HANDS UP as a BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER in the TOP OF THE WORLD and yell: HALLELUJAH!!

OH MY FRIEND, please PUT YOUR HANDS UP, you will always be my NUMBER 1 and I will REMEMBER you DAY BY DAY. UNTIL WHENEVER, WE BELONG TOGETHER in the SUNSET GLOW, its just SO FRESH, SO COOL.

FOLLOW ME to a CAFE, EVERYTHING gonna be alright, I could be FOREVER WITH YOU and eat a LOLLIPOP only WITH U. You will never TELL ME GOODBYE, just STAY with me. I will BRING YOU LOVE and a CAFFE LATTE even if you have some DIRTY CASH and a CRAZY DOG. Then you will say: please COME BE MY LADY...and finally you'll show your EMOTION.

THANK YOU & YOU, I realize that you no longer are a FRIEND but a GOOD MAN. WE BELONG TOGETHER, it is a destiny. It can't FOOL us, its just SO BEAUTIFUL. You can never say GOODBYE BABY as a LAST FAREWELL to a LADY as me...

Now I have SOMEBODY TO LUV so please don't tell me any LIES it will just FOOL'S ONLY TEARS.

As a STYLISH, you will STAND UP and say: OH AH OH!! SHE CAN'T GET ENOUGH. GARA GARA GO! I will MAKE LOVE and SHAKE IT to a LOVE CLUB, OH MA BABY will be SPARKLING. HOW GEE!! EVERYBODY SCREAM because MA GIRL is so WONDERFUL and a HOT ISSUE between the V.I.P. You will forever be my VICTORY even if you dial a WRONG NUMBER. ORA YEAH! YOUTHFUL YOU..love you so much!!!

I even tried to draw a picture of you :)

bigbang_in_my_heart_by_g_dragon4ever-d36simx.jpg

bb_is_back_iv_by_saaralawliet-d39u6ls.jpg

I wish BigBang a great time full of happiness and love. Do not be afraid to do something wrong, I'm a V.I.P forever and will support you all the time!!

BIGBANG FIGHTING!!!

Love from,

Christine <3

Guest JMT4VIP

Hi! this is Joan Taganna from Philippines,

It was around 2009 when I started to like Big Bang. I was influenced by my Friend Pauline Cuevas. She always talks about Big Bang. She loves singing your songs. by that, i got curious, so I search Big Bang on the Internet. i tried playing your videos on YouTube. By that, I start to like Big Bang. I download every song of them in my phone, I also searched for their Pictures on the Internet. I always wanted to collect their albums and official merchandise but its way expensive. So, i've decided to have a personalized t-shirt of them, entitled "NO BIG BANG, NO MUSIC". aside from the t-shirt and the songs in my cellphone, i have nothing more merchandise of them compare to other VIPs out there. Even though I don't have lots of money to spend for them, their music is more important to me. they became my inspiration to study harder, their music turns me up when im down, their music comforts me when im uncomfortable.

their leader G Dragon, always makes my day brighter by his voice, their Charismatic Rapper TOP, always make me smile by his handsome face and wonderful rapping skills.. The Rn'B prince Taeyang, makes me fall in love with him all over again by his sweet and charming voice. Seungri, the cutest member of the group, kills me with his charming smile. and last but not the least, The Mr. Funny Guy, Daesung, always makes me laugh by his jokes and aegyoness.. (cuteness)..

Im not as devoted as the other fans but I do Swear that I will always love Big Bang for the rest of my life. because they change my life by their music.

I Love You Big Bang!!

From,

Joan Taganna VIP!!!

Guest TinaPWLam

Dear Big Bang, 

I am writing this because you will be reading it.

You filled me with love and energy! I am head over heels over you!

Two months ago, I was still deep in sorrow, depressed and felt so lost. You wonderful music have driven away all my negative emotions and filled me with hope and energy!

I was first introduced to your music by my daughters’ figure skating coach, who has chosen one of your song: Gara Gara Go, as the music which my girls’ figure skating team danced to. I instantly fell in love with that song, its strong beats and fantastic vocals brought me overwhelming joy and energy. I started to scour the internet, wanting to know more about the wonderful people making such wonderful music.

The more I find out about the five of you, the more I love you all. Your youthfulness, your cheerfulness, your love of fun and playfulness, slowly unearth the similar qualities that were been buried deep within me as time passed. Your talents amazed me but you totally won me over with your hard work, determination and perseverance. I am so moved and cried when I watched the documentary of your training and selection.How each one of you strived to become what you are today! I laughed so hard at your parodies and marveled at your acting skills. Your voices and singing skills are heaven sent. Ji-Yong, your lyrics touched my heart and move me to tears. You are such fine young men, so full of energy and love for life, I can’t help but to become the same as you are. 

How you love what you do and always do it with perfection! You taught me to be the same with my own work. How you always go through the hardest and most tiring training to bring out the best for you VIPz, you set examples for me to strive for the best I can.

Your determination and unity revived me with energy and love for people around me. Your music has totally transformed me to become a better, more positive person. Life is so beautiful for me now, I have to live everyday to the full!

I wanted to thank each of you, Kwon Ji-yong, Choi Seung-Hyun, Dong Yong Bae, Kang Dae Sung and Lee Seung-Hyun, for being who you are and doing what you do.

You have brought love and happiness to millions of people around the world. You have changed a lot of lives for the better, and I am one of them. Take good care of yourselves, and keep doing what you love most. If there are moments of sadness, disappointment or harsh, negative comments, remember that there are much much more who love you - not just for the entertainment – but love you for who you are.

Thinking about you and blessings to you everyday!

Your fan forever,

Tina

Feb 28, 2011  

I am so thankful for having BIGBANG in my life. I have a lot of reasons for that:

1. I really like BIGBANG's music. My heart was captivated by the members' passion in performing for people.

Your music is like ear-candy to my ears. It makes my heart beat. I’ve understood some songs by researching for translations over the Internet. I’m very thankful for the translators who helped people understand your songs. I can say that I love the lyrics of your songs – it somehow speaks my world. I love hearing your voices and your music that’s oh so unique! I love the way that you perform because I can feel that you really enjoy performing on stage for your fans. I love the passion you are giving to your work and your incredible teamwork. ^^

2. You opened me to a lot of things.

You introduced me to the Korean culture, both traditional and modern,  and made me appreciate it. I’m also trying to learn Korean. You opened me to the wonderful world of YG Entertainment and made me listen to other YG artists. Gummy is one of my girl-crushes, you know? ㅋㅋ I can say that the artists and the whole crew are amazing! I like the fact that YG Entertainment takes care of BIGBANG a lot. And I can see that you are happy working with the company. That makes me happy. ^^

Korean%20experience.jpg

3.      You helped me grow as a person and also foster relationships with other people.

Last year, I went to Korea for an exchange student program. I can say that this experience made me grow a lot as a person. I have learned and experienced a variety of things which for sure, I will treasure forever. I am very happy that I’ve made friends with Koreans. I am very thankful for my friends who taught me Korean. In return, I taught them English. I felt that my creative juices started to flow, being inspired by BIGBANG’s art and talent. ^^

Creativity.jpg

Korean%20friends.jpg

Because of what BIGBANG has done for me, I will express my love and support for them in any way that I can:

1.      I opened myself to Korean culture and I’m trying to learn Korean.

I applied for an exchange student program to Korea for me to have an experience of the Korean culture. I tried my best to interact with the Korean people even though there’s language barrier. It was good that I’ve met Korean friends who can speak English and I'm glad that they taught us some Korean. Now I’m back in the Philippines, I’m still trying to learn through listening to Korean songs and reading the Korean comics I’ve bought from Korea whenever I have time. However, I admit that I still find hard constructing sentences in Korean. Please give me enough time to improve. When that happens, I will write a letter in Korean for you BIGBANG. ㅋㅋ^^

2.      I will do whatever I can to get closer to you.

Last year, I had my chance. You weren’t active as a group that time but I did my very best to go to the YG Family Concert since that’s the only way I can see you before I leave Korea. I worked hard to save money for a ticket and buy some merchandise. I needed to leave Korea last January so I wasn’t able to go to the Big Show. And because I don’t have enough money, I won’t be able to go back to Korea any time soon. However, I still hope that in the future I can go back and I will save a lot for that. I know that there will be a time that I can meet all of you personally. ㅋㅋ ^^

3.      I see you as simple humans.

You can always cry if you want to. The VIPs will understand you. Of course we will be worried but it will be better if you will release your emotions. It doesn’t mean that if you cry, you are weak. You’re human and it's natural for humans to feel like this. BIGBANG's there for us in good times or even in bad times. You make us feel happy whenever we feel lonely. And we would like you to feel the same whenever you’re tired and thinking of giving up. ^^

BB%20support.jpg

권지용, 이승현, 동영배, 최승현, 강대성, the whole BIGBANG, you’re an INPSIRATION to me. I hope that what I’ve made for you will make you feel great. You are an inspiration to thousands of people in the world. I WOULD LIKE YOU TO FEEL AMAZING EVERY SINGLE DAY. And whenever you are feeling down, remember that the VIPs will always be there for you. We are here to support you in your good times and even in bad times. That’s how much we love you~ <3

I will continuously believe in your talent, skill, and passion. I will support you even from afar. I WILL SHINE A LIGHT FOR YOU, GD, SEUNGRI, TAEYANG, T.O.P, DAESUNG. I LOVE YOU, GUYS! 사랑해~ 화이팅! <3

YG Entertainment and Soompi, thank you very much for this opportunity. We are all hoping that the whole BIGBANG will be able to read all of our messages to them. And a lot of thank you's too to those who will help BIGBANG understand everything that fans have made to show their love for them. <3 

CSC_5321.JPG

*The last photo is a drawing made by my brother. I'm so glad that he's back to drawing, after a very long time. Thanks, BIGBANG! ^^

How much do I love BIGBANG?

Short answer: A LOT.

Long answer: A HELL OF A LOT. X)

---

BIGBANG's every comeback reminds me why I've been drawn to them since I first watched them perform.

Individuality and passion.

Not being afraid to bring something completely new and shocking to the KPOP scene... it felt like they'd danced, singing to LALALA, into my life, challenging me to feel good in my skin, to run as far as I could with what I had and to have fun.

What now, GD? Skirts on boys? Bring it on, I say. ; )

Individuality and passion, really... those words just make my heart swell and fill me with pride. It's an incredible combination that produces inconceivable results, it's what BIGBANG represents to me. It can give you the strength to do whatever you want and take you wherever you want to go.

(Enough to shoot BIGBANG to the stars and beyond, hehe)

It's exactly because of two things, their fearlessness of being themselves and their unstoppable passion for what they do, that BIGBANG has been forever ('nd ever) been eternalised in my heart and soul. And it's precisely why I love 'em so ^^!

(that kinda rhymed XP)

ONE LAST THING (because it'd be rude not to say this... and because I really want to...)

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.

to BIGBANG and everyone who has lent a hand or lifted their spirits, to soompi, to YG... I hope you can feel how thankful I am... ^^"

Guest cowgomoo

How much I love do I Big Bang? Well, lets just say I love Big Bang so much even words cannot express my feelings.

Just knowing that you guys are reading this, makes me extremely happy.

I'll tell you a little bit about myself. I'm a white girl, all the way from Australia. I don't speak, read, write or understand and Korean. Nor have I been to Korea. But I have an extreme love for Kpop, all because of Big Bang (you guys are forever my favourite, by the way. no other group could ever become my #1)

In September last year, my friend introduced me to you guys. The first song I heard by you was 'Haru Haru'. and it made me cry, despite that I didn't understand it. Since then, I can nearly sing it word for word. '

Listening to your music makes me happy. It gives me joy, hope, happiness. It is truly a work of art. And when I went to Japan last year, the only thing I was focused on was getting a couple of your albums coz hey, it's hard to find Kpop in Australia. And I did. And I was estatic.

I also get 'teased' for liking you guys. Apparently a white girl like me isn't meant to listen to this Korean boy band called Big Bang. Who cares if they laugh at my posters? Who cares if they think that having 'Gara Gara Go!' as my ringtone is weird. Who cares if having a picture of you in my locker seems abnormal. I love you, Big Bang with all my heart, and no one and no words can stopp that.

Here's some short individual messages:

G-Dragon-Wow, you really are a legend. Your song-writing skills are astonishing. No one in the world can possibly have your talent. You are in my books, the most talented person ever to have lived.

Daesung- Well, firstly you are my bias hehehe. Your singing voice is AMAZING. It's like nothing I have ever heard. And your muscles make me swoon.

Taeyang- Man, you are fineee. I love your dancing, your voice, your everything. Don't stop being amazing.

Seungri- WOWOWOW you have grown! congratulations on your solo album! It really is awesome. By the way, I personally think you're the best dance in the group. So dance like no one is watching!

And lastly T.O.P- Without you, Big Bang wouldn't be Big Bang. You're like the glue of the group, holding everything together with your raps and making it perfect.

I may not be the biggest V.I.P. in the world and even though I probably won't get picked, I just wanted to let you all know-G Dragon, Daesung, Seungri, Taeyang and T.O.P- that I LOVE YOU, and I ALWAYS WILL.

Who cares what people say. I am a V.I.P and once a V.I.P, forever a V.I.P

-Elli

P.S. Please please do a show in Australia. You have so many fans here and even if it wasn't in my city, I would fly over there just to catch a glimpse of you.

Guest zamaraya

this is my message to Big Bang

Hello Big Bang. My name is Sabina and I'm from Romania, that's East Europe.

I'm a huge TOP ♥♥♥ fan, like saw all his dramas and movies. If I have to chose the best movie/drama he acted in I'd say it's 71 INTO THE FIRE. I love the way he acts and moves around, you can tell he's a real star ^^.

That's how it started for me. Being TOP's fan, one day I discovered by chance a song with GD (I was really surprised since I thought TOP was only acting), and that album became instantly my favorite one. Then I learned about Big Bang and even though I usually listen to rock I become to love your songs.

All the members of the Big Bang have their own personal charisma and together are even more powerful. You are all amazing and working very hard. I enjoy your music, your video clips, your solo projects, your Big bang TV episodes (hilarious), I love that you look like real persons, I just love you all. Keep fighting ^^.

TOP - you're fabulous from a lot of points of view. Hope to see you soon in another drama. I'm so sure you hear compliments about the way you look, your voice and your funny goofy side all the time ^^

GD- you're always working very hard, I'm glad you didn't give up and I'll support you always. Your smile is the best

Seungri- I like your voice and the fact that you are very confident. Also you have a very manly face ^^ and I love you very much

Daesung- you are very funny, optimistic and nice, and yes you look good too

Taeyang- you have an amazing voice and even though you look 'dangerous' you have such a calm voice during interviews

Thank you for your music and for caring so much about your fans. Keep on fighting Big Bang ♥

Guest doubleAbattery

First of all, I would like to congratulate BIGBANG for the release of their 4th mini album and of course, for dominating the charts both inside and outside Korea in an instant! You've worked so hard and it definitely has paid off! Well done guys! VIPs are soooo proud of you!! :D

Why do I love BIGBANG? Well, what's not to love? Haha! That may sound so corny but it's true, you can't deny it! Haha. Anyways, I discovered BIGBANG exactly 2 years ago when a friend of mine showed me their "Gara Gara Go" MV. To be honest, I was never a K-Pop fan. In fact, I used to have a negative image of K-Pop. Yes, I was kinda narrow-minded back then. But it all changed all thanks to BIGBANG.

BIGBANG plays an important role in my life as an aspiring musician. They have changed my perspectives and views of life, of music, of people. They've opened a new door. They gave me strength to carry on and to never give up on my dreams. Life is never easy. We all have our ups and downs. I, too, have my ups and downs. In 2006, I was diagnosed with a spinal disease and everything fell apart. I was really crushed. I thought that was the end of my life. I quit everything that I love and enjoy doing. I practically gave up. But BIGBANG saved my life. After watching BIGBANG Documentary, I have learnt that I wasn't the only one who's struggling to get or to achieve what I want, what I love. Their strength and determination have been my motivation to never give up, ever since. That's why their music means so much to me. I may not be able to perform on stage as I dreamt before but I am thankful that I could at least write about music and share my love for music through what I write. Thank you BIGBANG. Thank you for sharing your love of music with us. Thank you for the wonderful and inspiring journey that you've shared through your music and words of wisdom. You don't know how much your music means to me, to us. Thank you. Your music is awesome!

Dear BIGBANG, I wish y'all the best in life and may you have a wonderful and blessed life ahead. You're still young so don't think too much. Just live life to its fullest and have fun! :D And don't overwork yourselves! I know you love music so much but remember to take care of your health too. Don't skip your meals and do rest every once in a while. God bless each and everyone of you! Keep rocking the music scene and remember that VIPs will always be by your side through thick and thin. We'll always love you and support you no matter what path you choose. We'll always be there! :wub:

Much love,

Saleha Jabar from Brunei Darussalam.

p/s: One more thing, last year during BIGBANG's 4th anniversary, I created a "My BIGBANG Story" project in which, VIPs from all over the world shared their own journeys of becoming VIPs, their own "BIGBANG stories". I collected quite a number of messages from them and made a scrapbook out of them. I was planning to send that scrapbook along with some gifts to BIGBANG but unfortunately, the package got lost on its way to Seoul. So, I just want BIGBANG to know that we've worked so hard to make this book and I hope it somehow will find its way to you. Here's a video and some photos of the book and gifts:

My BIGBANG Story video

dsc010221.jpg

dsc010211.jpg

Guest yummiqueen

Honestly. I don't even know where to start.

But here goes anyway.

Big Bang is the first group that got me hooked on korean songs.

The song was Lies.

Back in 2000 smth, i was browsing through this popular video website and I came across BigBang.

At that moment I did not know that I'll come to love BB so much.

Now 2011, there has not been a day that I have not listen to Lies atleast once.

When I listen to bigbang, i smile, i cry, i think, i love.

These five talented, gifted, charming young men coming together and creating music

giving happiness to all VIPs around the world.

Especially to those who don't understand Korean without the the help of eng translatio ( like me )

don't know korean but still can FEEL BigBang's songs.

I think that is so precious.

Its magic.

Mostly I just want to say, Thanks with all my heart to Big Bang.

Thank You, for being Big Bang.

BIG BANG is seriously JJANG ~

for my beloved BIG BANG

first of all, i would like to say hi..and chukahamnida for a very successful concert...you all did a good job..

How much do I love BIGBANG?

how much do i love this 5 talented,charismatic,down to earth men?...reasons why i love BIG BANG:

1. i will not be a fan of you guys for 4 years now if i do not love all of you..

2. why do i have to wait for your comeback which lasted for 2 years if i do not love all 5 you...

3. why do i join a fight whenever you guys were being criticize by those anti's

4. why do i feel pain,hurt whenever i see you guys crying and being hurt..

5. why do i have to waste my time on watching all of your videos if i do not love all if you?

G-DRAGON

- you will always have my respect no matter what happened..you are so gifted that sometimes other people misunderstand it...those issue's that you had been before..i don't find it that a big deal..you always do your best and put all your efforts in everything that you do..you always make sure that it is worth to be listened to..you know

that you are the leader..you always will..anything you do makes a buzz in kpop..that's how great you are..you are an amazing artist...

T.O.P

- with that voice of your's, you always catch everybody's attention..you are such a good rapper..your a great actor..and we know that acting was your passion..you always do your best...now everything was paid off...a lot of people notice your acting skills...as the oldest in the group, don't forget to look out on the other members..always show us those hyper and dorky side of you..we also love seeing you like that..

KANG DAESUNG

- you are my bias in BIG BANG..you just don't know how much i love you for who you are..you are such a talented young man..your angelic voice always makes us melt..they will always criticize about you but don't mind them..please..i dont want to see you sad..we always wanted to see those smiles curving into your lips..just always remember that you have us..believing on what you can do..by the way..im still waiting for your solo album...even if how long it will take..i will wait...

TAEYANG

- your charisma always makes us wonder why you still don't have a girlfriend..but if ever you have a girlfriend.. she have to make sure that she will take care of you..we don't want to see you being hurt..your talent is amazing..you always dance so well,sing passionately and always works hard..we love that hair trademark of yours..

LEE SEUNGRI

- congratulations maknae..you had proved that as a maknae you can do whatever your hyungs can do..im so proud for you..now don't worry because those people who say bad things bout you, they will now shut up...you have prove to them how talented you are and how you can get attention by showing us what you've got..you makes us proud...you have our support..always be cheerful...again..YOU MAKES US PROUD...

MY WISH

my wish is to see you guys live...it was my ultimate dream...i want to be part of your concert...i hope that day will come..and i will do everything...always be strong guys...we love you for being talented,kind and down to earth persons,workd hard on everything..that's why you have been blessed so much...always remember that we are always at your side...supporting,protecting and watching all 5 of you

P.S please come to the philippines...

Guest nink-vip

Ayo! What's up guys (:

Let's me introduce myself to you~

3nink.jpg

My name is Nink (Ning/

),

I'm 16 years old girl from Thailand ^O^

LET's START!!! ! >.< 

p.s. sorry for my poor English, but I try my best on this (:

In everyone's life there are people who mean a lot to them but, every once in a while someone even more unique comes along. Flash back when I am just 13 years old, when I was just one girl who did not seem to care anything about herself; her clothes, her hairstyle and she did not talk much to others and do not know what she really like.That time my life is very boring and really uninterested, study hard day by day and did not care for other things, I always feel many pressure and nothing can help me from that…

The next year I was changing my school, I’m still being the same, and I have a few friends who areclose to me. (Mostly they are my friends since previous school) I got a new mobile phone that time and my sister gave me a CD that has many Korean songs,so I uploaded those songs on my mobile. After that when I have free time, I listened to those songs and realize one song that really caught my attention.That song was Haru Haru, I like the melody of the song and also the differenttune of the voice. That time I did not know much about who was singing this song, so I go on and research that day. I watch the MV and that really influence on me.

After that time BIGBANG become the one who has made a change for my life. Your music is AMAZING! Eventhough, I did not understand the lyrics. I never like any star or singer before, so you guys are my first and the only idol I ever love in my life. I registered the fan club site and also updating your guys’ news everyday; likewhat going on, I can see your photo and that really made me happy. Right now I’m almost 16 years old on this 25th February 2011 (the day you guys have BIGSHOW 2011), when I know that you guy gonna have concert on my birthday,what I think is it is my best birthday’s present ever, even I cannot go to the concert because of my school days and also I need moneys to go there. But, I still happy because you guy will do your best on the concert for VIPs. I will wait until the CD came out or may be if it has fancam I will see it first, before the CD will be releasing. Right now as I typing this, I countdown foryour comeback, in Korea it was 24th February but here still 23rd February.

My life now is filled with happiness, I can smiled and really change myself; take good care of myhairstyle and my clothes, and I have more friends now I was free to talk witheveryone, especially all the VIPs that I usually met on the internet. When I was sad or depressed by something, I’ll go straight to my room and there were tons of your posters there. I can explain my feeling by this phase of the songs by Bruno Mars: 

There's not a thing that I would change

Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile,

The whole world stops and stares for awhile

Cause boys you're amazing

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!

Thank you for always making me happy, Thank you for your music that helps me passed through hard time, Thank you for your warm smile that bright my days up! Thankyou for letting me know what is love. Thank you for making my life change. Thankyou, thank you and thank youThank you for everything my love... 

I never love no one like you guys before, this is the first time I can called someone my love, you guys become part of my life, that I can't live without. There are tons of things that I want to tell you and tons of my feeling about you that can't never be fully express. My heart always beating fast when whoever called your names and when I heard a news about you, when your music was playing, when I saw you onthe poster and especially that day when I first saw you (my heart is beating like crazy). I wish I have a chance to meet you again this year (: I miss you Oppa 

MY REQUEST:  - Please take care of your health and eat more (especially GD, you are so skinny!)

- Remember that V.I.P. will support you guys and be by your side (:

- Sleep well, I pray for you guys everyday...

- Keep smiling (:, your smile warm my day~~

MY 5 WORDS FOR YOU: FIGHTING ^.^V, TAKE CARE, YOU&I together forever and...I LOVE YOU

I drawing this since 2009

ninkvip1.jpg

I drawing you guys on my project; painting the T-shirt since 2010

ninkvip.jpg

MY VIDEO FOR YOU! ^O^ << click here~ 

I made this video for BIGBANG! 

It was the first time I making a video like this ^O^

I'm very proud of my video, even though it's not beautiful nor very pro,

but I still feel good as I watch it again and again 

I put my feeling into the video (:

I'm so proud to be V.I.P.!

Awww~♥ finally I can do it! thank you bigbang for the inspiration 

V.I.P. & BIGBANG forever~ we will support you guy forever...

BIGBANG IS VIP!!! !

ONCE AGAIN! THANK YOU FOR READING AND WATCH THE VIDEO!!! : D

Big thank you to Soompi and YG entertainment

WHEN I SAY SOMEBODY, YOU SAY TO LOVE!

Hey hey hey, Kashmira here!

By the time, you guys reading this, I hope you guys are not yawning away, hahaha! Well how should I put this?

You guys are Amazing like a ninja. Awesome like a flying kick. That's right, like a G6, y'all!

Every single beat and pieces of Big Bang are truly genuine.

I shall say Girl's Desire is not only stands for G-Dragon but Big Bang as well!

When you mixed GOOD MUSIC + GOOD FASHION SENSE it gives you DOUBLE B!

Yes, BIG BANG! So fly that I can touch the sky, hahaha!

It was great being exposed to you guys. I have come a long way to love all five of you and you guys never fail to make me smile, cry, happy, nervous, jumpy ... wow, you guys are truly amazing people that inspires me in any way.

Big Bang, I fall for you twenty-four!

Guest queen;ofhearts.

QUESTION TO SOOMPI/YGE~

Have you already began reading all entries? If so, will you be going back to see all the reserved posts? 

There are so many people that have edited their post with wonderful things!~~ 

Hope you will be looking back/reading back all the posts after March 1st ^^ GL TO EVERYONE!

빅뱅사랑해~

I can't describe my feeling how much I love you guys 'BIGBANG'

I just know that it's tooooooooooo much

I first heard your song 'shake it' in 2007. I love it and I really want to know who sang that song

It was easily to know you cause my friend is your big fan Then I fell in love with 'Lie' so much

This song is awesome That why I became your fan

I first met you guys in Oct 2007

Do you remember those days that you all first came to Thailand for participated Virgin hitz award

I more love you guys because that event. you all are amazing, your performance is soooooooooooooo cool and fun

I&my friend sang along and danced with you. It's a memorable memory for me

Then I had to join your 1st concert in Thailand. It's the greatest Korean concert in Thailand for me.

you guys are amazing and awesome ever.

[so please come & hold a concert in Thailand again. You have increase VIP in here. Just come to see by yourself]

After that concert I become you royal fan ^^

I love all the song that you've done

I love all the stage that you've performed

I love all of you

Thank you for your hard working and I'll be your fan as long as I can and I'm looking forward for your next songs & album & performances & concert & all the activities that you'll do in the future

Don't care the people who put you down. They' re just envy you that you have a lot of fan&supporter LOL

I do love you!!!!!

Sine (Thailand)

Guest KibouMisheru

I was scared to write this at first,but I now think it'll be ok.

I read some of the other posts, and Iwas touched and some made me cry a little. Fans are amazing.

I'm not aiming for a win here, I justwant to write my story. Because it's a special opportunity to tellthe people you admire what you feel.

How it started for me was that my bigsister linked G-Dragon's 'Heartbreaker' music video to me, and telling me that she had found an Asian that looked good with blonde hair. This was about a year ago. I agreed and didn't think much about it at that time, unconsciously I did. Soon the song was stuck in my head and I kept listening to it over and over. Slowly, but surely Iwas morphing from a metalhead to a K-popper. I've had periods of having each of the members as a favorite. First was G-Dragon, then T.O.P, then Taeyang, after that Seungri and recently it has been Daesung.

G-Dragon was first because he was what first got me into Big Bang. T.O.P. because I was very much into rappers to begin with and his dark charms from back then was very attractive. Taeyang took my breath away with 'I'll be there' and his sexiness, haha. I liked Seungri's solo music style a lot ever since I heard his solo song on 'Remember', and he's so cute with his dark circles under his eyes. Daesung was always super cute and possessed the amazing singing voice, but when I saw the picture he did for 'What's Up', well.. I really liked what I heard about 'What's Up' andI really wanted to see it because Daesung would be in it. But that is not what tipped me over to really liking Daesung. I think the reason for my love to Daesung was that I had a dream. The dream was really absurd. It was in a place that looked similar to a place I lived before, just bigger. I was walking down the street and there were some people there too, all walking the opposite direction I was. Then suddenly I spot Daesung walking on the same side of the street as me,he walks past me. I wouldn't dare say anything, not in a dream and not in reality. But just as he walks past me, he turns around and starts following me, in a stalker-like way, trying to hide himself and all. I notice this and try walking faster, but that didn't help. After a while I get to a car and get in. I'm apparently going to some kind of family dinner with my friend, her brother and her mother. I try get them to drive faster, because it's freaking me out that Daesung is following me. When we are getting close to the house of my friend's family, I jump out and I then try to confront him. And that's where I woke up. Really, really weird dream! Celebrity stalking a normal person, that's just too weird, haha. Just really wanted to share this when I found out about this opportunity. I also think this dream was telling me something. That something was going to happen about Daesung, because I now think that Daesung is really HOT! haha

T.O.P helped me get over 'getting sad because my favorite celebrity has a girlfriend,' because I read somewhere that he had said that he wouldn't be together with a fan, because she's a fan.

I'm also over the having one favoritein a group thing. Because I realized Bigbang is a group put together with five very awesome individuals. I am now seeing each group as a whole and also seeing each and every one talents.

I will always be a fan of Big Bang! Nomatter what I will show my support.

A picture of a drawing my friend drew. I have no such talent, haha. It was drawn on my white-board, and Istill haven't erased it.

DSC00105.jpg

Thank you so much Big Bang!

I actually started writing this somedays ago, but I accidentally closed the page and everything was gone. Ah, the frustration was unbearable. I was finally able to ignore the frustration and get this down.

Guest melody_21

Whazzup BIGBANG!!! smile.gif I've never listened to K-pop until I heard your music. I love your songs. I can't understand Korean well (still learning), but all of your hits are extreme and exceptional. You do know how to accompany the lyrics with a perfect beat and rhythm. I'm currently teaching English to both Japanese and Korean students. It's a bit stressful and whenever I feel like taking a rest I usually listen to your songs. A dose of BIGBANG a day could really make me feel so unruffled and relaxed. I wish I can show you how much I love your group and music through my picture - that's me dreaming about meeting BIGBANG and seeing you here in our country performing live. 

Keep up the good work, guys!!!

Wishing you all the best!!!

Kamsahamnida BIGBANG and YG wub.gif

Thanks a lot, SOOMPI wub.gif This contest rocks!!! cool.gif

My Entry (Big Love for BIGBANG): http://www.soompi.com/image/367355

Tons of love from the Philippines,

Melody

Archived