[UPDATED - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] Show your love for Big Bang!

soomp

Guest L.Off-by

I do not intend to make a long speech, I just want to tell you that you allow me escape, release me from a life not always beautiful. When I hear you is like if I was in another world, it may seem strange but that's what I feel, each of you releases something special and you seem friendly and you are far from being ugly

biggrin.gif. And for that I would just like to thank you and hope you will continue much longer. And maybe one day you'll come in  France meanwhile, you are my muses. You made me discover the K-Pop although to date it's you and a few other songs. This is the first time I am as far fan, I'm sure I'd be interested even if you tell what you had taken for breakfast.

"Show Us How Much You Love Big Bang!" It's pretty hard, I just say what I feel Am I good? Oh! and where are my manners? I would also like to thank YG Entertainment and Soompi for the competition but also for all they do.

Otherwise "I'm fine thank you & you".

(I hope not to have made too many mistakes in English)

Ophélie

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest li_nikoru

Yay!!! I finally finished my project!!

I posted it in the first answer to the thread too :D.Just in case you missed it hehehehe But I'm not going to copy and paste the whole post or it would be too much (just go to the first page to read it if you haven't already ^_^)

Here's my way of showing my love. I made a poster based on the cover of your 4th mini just using markers.

zgi1.jpg

I spent 4 days doing the poster so I made a video showing the process (this is my first video so it is really lame)

Once again I want to thank you for your amazing music. I love BigBang not only because how you sing, or how you dance, but because of the quality of your music because it is not simple pop, it is complex music, with multiple layers of instruments and voices...

Never loose your thrist for making better music!!

Guest Majormajor_couple

Kyaaa~! This is a great opportunity thanks soompi! So, I really want to get the album if not, hear a personalized BB video message! I don’t know if their mini-album will be available in the Philippines and my parents aren’t allowing me to buy stuff online. TToTT So I’m joining giveaways and contest to have one! Okay, here we go~! (This might be probably very loooong~)

Before I start, let me introduce myself! I’m Jessa, 14 years of age and from the Philippines. I AM PROUD TO BE A VIP!

Well, we all know that there IS an official fan club for the VIPs; I am not a member of it though. TToTT

BUT! An official VIP or not, we all have one purpose of being one right? It is TO LOVE AND SUPPORT BIG BANG AND THEIR MUSIC. AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT? ㅋ ㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋ ㅋ~

As far as I can remember, I became a VIP last July of 2009, when I first watched their Haru Haru MV. I cried! Seriously! I showed it to myclassmates and soon, some of them couldn’t stop watching it again and again.Then, around September (same year) I watched the Gara Gara Go MV then I got hooked to it!

To start with the main subject of this post, BIG BANG really has changed my life in many ways~

You’ve inspired me to go out and try new things. With me being a VIP I also earned new friends… around the world! <3

I’ve read your interviews about how you made it to YG Entertainment. I couldn’t help but imagine myself too being part of the YG Family…ㅋ ㅋ ㅋㅋ 

I’ve exerted extra efforts to improve and harness my talents. I have already acknowledged you as my role models since I have learned many things from you, so in that case, I don’t just see you as a boy group but also as role models and high-class artists that provide us fans works of art that wouldnever fail to amaze us. ^^

Sometimes, I would sit down alone in my room and think about how tiring my life is… but then I would say to myself, ‘BIG BANG probably is dealing with more of this and I know they can get through those. So, why not? I can do this too!’ In times when I’m feeling down, I listen to your songs and hearing your voice alone in sync with the addictive beat makes me smile and your songs would always make my day, a day hasn’t passed by without me listening to any of your songs! Right now, I’m stuck in a… slight family problem and you guys have helped me get through this mess.TT.TT

Without you guys knowing it, you have helped me build my confidence. ^^ I now have courage to stand on the stage and share to the world what I got. I have already danced in front of many people many times! You can see our videos on youtube (IF you can find itㅋ ㅋ ㅋㅋ  hint! “jeanessa13xox”)!

Up to now, I’m still hoping I’d see you guys in personal. It would be such a GREAT HONOR to meet you up close! <3

Now, I will start giving messages for EACH of you!

To G-DRAGON: YOU ARE JUST AMAZING IN SO MANY WAYS. YG is lucky to have you! Kwon leadah is the best! *u* you have a good taste in fashion and everything you wear seems to fit you. I also adore your dedication to your work, and your personality as a leader. You are a strong person, HATERS TO THE LEFT! Kekeke~

To T.O.P: Aigoo, I hate to say this but I admit that you’re my favorite! Haha~! I love the way you attract people just because of your eyes.*u* I’m 9 years younger than you o.o I love you but at least I can be your 동생! One thing I really like about you is that you are very eloquent! You are a very wise man; I hope I can find someone like you. Also, I can’t help but be attracted to your very deep voice. :3

To DAESUNG: Our SMILING ANGEL! I just can’t tell you how much you brighten up our day just by your smile. From what I have observed in the variety shows you have been to, you seem to be so fun to be with. Let’s be best friends when we soon meet! :> Also, your voice is angelic; I can’t help but be amazed at how youare amazing in singing! <3

To SEUNGRI: Ahh~ the 막내! To me, you arent a baby anymore ahahha why would you be!? Youve grown up to be a fine man! Us VIPs are so proud of you. :3 Can you give me at least a bit of your confidence vitamins? I need it! ㅋ ㅋ ㅋㅋ Don’t worry about what your G-Dragon 형 says to you. ㅋ ㅋ ㅋㅋ

To TAEYANG: Heeeyy~ I’d like to say “Hi” to you for my friend! She really likes the way you dance. *u*our shining star…ㅋ ㅋ ㅋㅋUs VIPs will always be there for you no matter what! The way you sing warms my heart!

If you have read this far THANK YOU! I hope you didn’t get too bored while reading this since maybe a lot of fans have said the same things to you before~

VIPs will be there for you no matter what happens~ UNTIL WHENEVER!

Guest hanluci

Hello  BIG BANG :) laugh.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gif

B - Beautiful Hangover 

I - I Know

G - Gara Gara Go

B - Baby Good Night

A - A Boy

N - Number One

G - Gossip Man

I know a little English :) sweatingbullets.gif

So I'll write short :)happy.gif

With me ...

Big Bang are very special 

You sing very very very very very good

You are so style 

I want to write so much

But write in English is so hard to me :( sad.gif

I'll try to learn English :)

Thanks you so much....

For you sing 

For you efforts to work

For you through difficulties

For you are Big Bang

I love you ....

당신을 사랑합니다

Tôi yêu các bạn

I'm from Viet Nam 

Hope you come to my country 

In Viet Nam ...

Have many students speak , write , read English , Korean well . 

Not like me :)    

Love Big Bang 

Now

Always

Forever

And

Never Change 

Guest vitapohan

Wow this is great :w00t:

Thank you soompii with such a nice chance....

I LOVE BIG BANG SO MUCH!!

They are a true Idol for me, they have a talent, they can sing, dance, act, and also low profile.

lately I really stress with my life:(.  Yeeaah.... I'm a final year student and I have to face my essay for graduating from my campus *life-oh-life*

And everytime I feel tired with my campus task, with my essay, I just turn on my Mp3 player, play big bang song... and VOILA!! I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER, and when I saw  Daesung smile, MY LIFE BECOME EVEN MORE BETTER....

And when I saw Taeyang WOOOOWW!!! I FEEL PASSIONATE:P, hahahah He is so SEXY!!! and his voice... OMG like an angel, sweet.. very sweet... OOOH~~:wub:.

And when I saw SEUNGRI *just see it* I FEEL REALLY I;m in Heaven... Hahaah I know this is too much, but I think Seungri is so cute!!

And when I heard T.O.P RAP, OMG HE JUST KILLED ME WITH HIS RAP!! AWESOME DUDE!!

Last but not least, G-DRAGON!! THE VERY BEST LEADER!! Very Responsible but also has sense of humor!!

Thank you so much BIG BANG for your HARD WORK!! I REALLY ENJOY THEM!! I LOVE YOU!!

BIG BANG JJANG!!!!

and here's my video... hope you enjoy!!

I LOVE YOU BIG BANG!!!

WELCOME BACK BIG BANG

and I also sing Taeyang song I need a girl, but in style of IU ( Ineed a boy)

Me singing

REGARDS FROM INDONESIA!!

Guest nino.h15

The first BIG BANG song that I had heard was Haru Haru. I was instantly drawn into the song with its piano riff and interesting music style. The rapping was different to what I was used tolistening to here in Canada. I found it more appealing, and with GDragon and TOP rapping back and forth at each other, their voiceswere totally different but they complimented each other. Then withthe strong vocals from Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri, I instantly fellin love with Big Bang and knew I had to listen to more of theirmusic.

Thank You BIGBANG for all the music that youhave created and shared with us! Every album brings something new,unique and songs that you cannot easily forget. Congratulations onyour success as a whole group, as well as your solo activities. Yourcomeback this year was fantasticand maybe a bit overwhelming! Three albums released in just threemonths! These albums really showed me how much you guys have grownand matured over the past years! Great job! Continue to work hard andto improve as musicians. I'm looking forward to more albums and worksby you guys! Hopefully you guys will debut in North America, thereare a lot of V.I.P's here just waiting to see you guys!

Thankyou and you, BIGBANG! <3 FIGHTING!

To the individual Members:

G-Dragon:

Thank you G-Dragon for sharing your music and talents with the world! As an aspiring musician I find you as an inspiration and role model. Your style is unique and I'm really glad that you are someone that sincerely wants to grow and mature, as well as find different ways to express music and explore into different genres. I really enjoyed your album Heartbreaker and your collaboration with TOP in High High. By listening to these two albums you can really tell how much you've grown and how your style has changed, and it sounds great! You are a great leader and one that I know will take good care of the rest of the Big Bang members and will guide them onto successful and safe paths. Please continue to do good works and I look forward to hearing more of your songs with Big Bang! Don't overwork yourself too much and be sure to get some rest! Fighting!

TOP:

Congratulations on all your successes! You have worked very hard to be where you are today as a musician and actor. I admire your passion and devotion to your work and fans. When I first began listening to Big Bang, I will be honest and say I found you a little intimidating due to your intense eyes and deep rapping voice. However, your grew on me and through your music and your acting I have been able to see how sincere and great you really are. Your lyrics always surprise me, as they show so much emotion and tell deep stories. Thank you for sharing your experiences in your life through your music in 'Act Like Nothing's Wrong' and “Oh Mom”. I was really touched and once again moved by you. Continue to do acting as you have the charisma and natural talent to portray a  more outgoing character in 19, to a timid young soldier in 71 Into The Fire. As a young actress, you have really inspired me! Keep fighting and keep growing! This International V.I.P is behind you 100%!

Taeyang:

Congratulations on all your awards! You worked really hard on SOLAR and now it has finally paid off!  Thank you for all the music and dance that you've shared with us. Your dancing is intense and your singing has really improved since you first started out. Please continue to grow and to work hard. I am really looking forward to hearing more of your works. Have fun being back with Big Bang! Don't work overwork yourself though! Good luck in the future and once again, congratulations on your awards! (P.S- I hope you find a girl soon!)

Daesung:

You're as sweet as cotton candy and your voice is as rich as chocolate! Is it wrong to say I'm jealous of your singing voice? Your voice had always impressed me since I first started listening to Big Bang, but I never realized just how magnificent it was until your Big Bang Medley duet with Seungri at the Electric Love Tour. When you hit that high note my mind was blown and I knew “This guy is my hero". Being a singer myself, just hearing you hit that note made my throat throb! You have inspired me to work harder in singing. Thank you! I also hope that 'What's Up' gets aired, since I was really looking forward to seeing that show and seeing you act, dance and sing. You are very talented and I hope to hear a solo album from you soon! Don't overwork yourself, and have fun being back with Big Bang! Fighting!

Seungri:

Congratulations on your new album! I really enjoyed it, so thank you for sharing! You have really grown since Big Bang first debuted, and I encourage you to continue to grow and mature as a person and musician. Your music videos for “What Can I Do” and “V. V. I.P” were really creative and unique! Your impersonations of your fellow Big Bang members were hilarious!  Please continue to work hard and have fun! Listen to your 'hyungs' because they know what's best for you! Have fun being with Big Bang and I'm looking forward from hearing more music from you!

Thank you guys! Good luck on your comeback!

Sincerely,

Janine H 

I don't think I would need to detail every single bit that I love about the boys. The thing is, that I really much do appreciate their hard work and passion for the music. I can sense it from their songs, their performances and everything that they do for their fans!

I LOVE THEIR MUSIC AND I'M DYING TO SEE THEM PERFORM LIVE EVEN ONE TIME IN MY LIFE. I'D FLY WHENEVER FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD IF I HAD A CHANCE FOR THAT. That is how much I love them!

I cannot explain how much I love BIGBANG in word,

I known BIGBANG from my friends.

I don't known Hip-Hop,I don't like Rapper because It's too fast and I don't known what they said [sing]. 

Actually,I don't like its.

when I listen your song,I cannot said I like or don't like.

I listen again, again and don't known when I like its.I become like Hip-Hop and R&B.

I follow your work. follow all of your work no matter solo or group.drama or movies,musical or variety.

I understand how much you tired how much you work hard.

don't worry about VIP.

I Surely that we're always be side you and waiting for you no matter how long when you come back.You can see we will be there with you.

you can cry if you want to cry.because you are human.You have feeling but please share your pain with us [VIP] Don't be keep it alone.we will cry with you.

But if you happy .Don't be share because you happy we happy too, ^^

Don't care about the criticize too much.

VIP know who you are and what you be.

Just be yourself .

Enjoin your life and Take care your health.

I know you word hard for VIP,but I think VIP will be sad if you sick because of them.

VIP waiting for your come back but we wish you come back with healthy.

we proud of you.

BIGBANG Fighting!!!

VIP Fighting!!!

YG Family Fighting!!!

BIGBANG is VIP !!

BIGBANG is BACK !!

PS: It's not about BIGBANG but I want to said YG's daughter YOOJIN have good health.She very cute >.<.

Guest kaaylene

Entry: fanmade MV to Tonight (shortened version) --messages to each member at the end.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=YKdJ-Wb7jic

Thank you so much Big Bang, you have produced wonderful music, and even after 3 years I'm not bored of any of your songs, so that..says something. :D

GLOBAL TOUR.

GLOBAL TOUR.

GLOBAL TOUR INCLUDING VANCOUVER

-cries-

DO IT.

DOOOOO ITTTTT

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. ):

cool.gif   laugh.gif   biggrin.gif   blush.gif   wink.gif

TOP  DS    TY     GD    SR

awyeah.

Guest boballay

Big Bang, you guys are amazing. No words can describe how much I love you.

To be honest, when I first heard of you guys, I didn't think I would be much of a fan of your music, but you all switched that around for me. Your music is different from other idols and I think that's what made me become a really big VIP. One day in 2006, KHYPE sent me an email regarding YG's 10th Anniversary Concert and once I was at the concert, I just had so much fun and wish I could go back to that night. It was seriously one of the best nights of my life :) I also attended KMF in 2007 and once you guys performed on stage, I went c-r-a-z-y~ you all brought the stage to life ^^ Your music is really great to listen to AND dance to ;p I have purchased every single/mini album/album you guys have released and I love blasting my speakers in my room, car, everywhere~

I would also talk about you guys to my friends, who weren't really into KPOP. They would usually discourage me and ask me, "Why do you listen to them if you can't understand what they're saying?" I honestly thought it didn't matter if I didn't understand or not, the only thing that mattered was that I enjoyed what I was listening to. But the funny thing is, those friends who weren't interested in KPOP are suddenly all over it now ;p

You guys are really inspiring in every way. You all have your different style of music.

G Dragon, you have composed and wrote such amazing music~ They really are great hits and you must be very proud! We VIPs are also very proud of you :) Keep it up and continue on being a great leader~

Dae Sung, you really have a beautiful voice and smile. I'm glad you show off your smile with your fans because it makes us happy to see that you're happy as well ^^

TOP, you are an amazing rapper~ You also seem like a fun person to be around with and it's nice to see that although you may be the oldest, you can show us VIPs that you can also be very playful ^^

Seung Ri, I really adore your voice. It makes me happy whenever I hear it XD (Okay, that sounds scary, but it's true .__.) I am really proud of your recent mini album VVIP~ You did a great job on it and never stop being cute :)

Tae Yang, your solo activities were really great~ Your songs became very addicting and my friends (who are guys) love dancing to "Wedding Dress." It's a really good song~

It would be great to meet you all one day. You are all amazing in your own ways and continue on being such wonderful people~ I hope you're all able to come back to LA again :) Good luck with your music and I know that you guys will go far~~~~

♡ Grace from LA.

Guest LusyBee

happy.gif Hello! happy.gif My name is Lucy, I'm 16 and I'm from Slovakia, Europe. I wanted to show you howm much I adore you, but I didn't know how to express my deep feelings. rolleyes.gif I thought about it a lot, and I found out that whatever I'm doing I always have an mp3player in my ears and listen to your music. Today I was cleaning and I was listening to Hallelujah and when I finished I said: shimmy, shimmy yo 1,2 step action, mission complete! No doubt... My mum laughed at me..laugh.gif When I'm on the internet I watch your live shows since I have no chance to get to them for real. sad.gif But once, I'll see you I promise.!.wink.gif I also listen before sleeping and before getting up, when I go to school, from school .. I realised that no matter what is happening I always have YOU together with ME...wub.gif Since I'm creative freak and I like drawing on my body I decided to express myself in this way: 

2zrq89l.jpg

I wrote BIG BANG all over my face..:) I think that YOU and YOUR MUSIC is always with me, same as my skin.. I cannot forget it at home, or spend a day without it..laugh.gif It's just part of me..wink.gif

if you read it, thank you for this chance to tell you what you mean to me, I'm happy to be a part of the contest. 

BIG BANG, soompi FIGHTING !!! hehe.. smile.gif

i could spend days sitting here to type up how much you guys mean to me and in my life. But i'm not because everyone has pretty much summed it all up. Just know that we are all very proud of how far you guys have come no matter what anybody else says. Will always be with you guys forever until infinity!

& a few pictures of what i've been doing since 2007

SNV30366-1.jpg

@ the beach in 07.

l-1.jpg

this was for Halloween in 08. i wanted to be a bride & the only person that i wanted to be my groom was YB:](sorry my sister made you look weird.. she tried?lmao)

IMG_0098-1.jpg

& some of my most treasured goods, i couldn't fit everything on the table.

But most of all thank you so much for giving me the BEST VIP FRIENDS ever! i truly love them and its going to be a long lasting relationship between us all.

l1.jpg

2006 til infinity.

PS. YG WORLD TOUR PLEASE! everyone has been deprived of bigbang and YG. thanks and please take care of your health.

& thanks for doing this with soompi! the most reliable kpop site!

& FAREAST MOVEMENT will be in KOREA on MARCH 19, 2011. I hope you guys will come out for their event. it was GREAT seeing you guys all together at the MAMA awards. (COLLABORATION PLEASE! the two baddest ASIAN GROUPS EVEER)

Thank you for this FANTASTIC WORLD.

I'm not a regular on this site but OMG OMG OMG when I found out about this contest I HAD TO COME ON AND DO THIS!!! :w00t:

Big Bang is honestly my LIFE! I love their songs and have loved them as a group for over 5 years now! I started liking them with their single We Belong Together and continued from there. It was one after the other that I started falling in love with each of their songs! I think the reason why I connected with them is because I'm the same age as Seung Ri. I found it so cool that the two of us are the same age! I also began to wonder how tough it was on them since they were just in and/or out of high school. I was watching this video and I felt sooo bad when they asked TOP what would he do if he went back to his 20s and he replied "live a normal college student life, like making friends, dating, clubbing because we couldn't do it." I kinda feel bad that they have spent most of their youth working hard in the music industry that they haven't had a chance to enjoy a normal life. :(

But that makes me LOVE BIG BANG~ even more!! <33333 blush.gif

AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!! KAMSAHAMNIDA!

BIG BANG FIGHTING! There's no other K-pop group out there that's better than you! None of them have had me fawning over them for this long~! :D

I love all of you, but the member I love the most, I hope I don't get cut for saying this is G-Dragon~ <3333 Saranghae!!! :wub:

I LOVE YOUR STYLE! You're sooooo unique!!

PLEASE COME TO TORONTO AND DO A SHOW!!! <3333333 :lol:

I LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER~ <3

Guest VIPprincess

Hi :DD

I just watched this video ---> G-Dragon jjang!

and I just wanna say this :'') Big Bang got the best leader ever! he's very passionate, ambitious *in a good way of course* and not to mention SUPER talented!! i think everyone would agree with me :)

anyhoo, reason why i love Big Bang is because not only that they are all very attractive inside and out but because they are such a talented artists who are really passionate about their music.. 

Thank you so much Big Bang for giving us such inspiration and motivation... you guys are the light and salt for your fans.. I hope you guys all the VERY best! 

Keep on being amazing! greater things are in store for you guys :'') 

*kisses* *hugs*

Guest blasian_chicxox

내가 빅뱅을 얼마나 사랑한다고요?

첬재 이유: 한글 못해도, 이편지 한글로 썼다. 왜?? 빅뱅 영어 못하니까 ᄏᄏᄏ 아니 못하는게 아니라.... 그냥 연습이 조금 필요해....요 (사랑하지만 그게 사실자나요 ~.~)

죄송하지만, 반말로 할게 ^_^

빅뱅 보다 어리지만, 반말로 하는게 더 쉽고 더 편해 ᄏᄏᄏ또 하나, 한글 키 찾는개 얼마나 어려운지 알아? 그 위에 철자법을 진짜 못해고등....-_- 그래서 틀링고 많아도, 없다고 생각 하세요!!

내가 누군지 설명 할까? 짧게 노력할께 ^^

나는 미셸라고해요. 한국 나이는 19살이고...그리고 고기 먹보야 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ummm 어떤사람은 윤미래 닮어다고 그래 왜냐면 나는 rap and sing and speak korean 하니까.

태권도 2단이고, 3단 시험은 올해 불고야 :)

나는 사람 도와주고 행복하게 만든게 좋아.

나는 반 아프리카 사람 그리고 반 한국 사람이에요.... 신기하지? ᄏᄏᄏ 그런데...어떨때는  아니 였으면 좋겠다... racism때문에.

그런데 뭐...살다가 그런게 있지, 그냥 힘내. 빅뱅 더 어려울때 ~힘내라, 힘내라~ 하고 기억해, 빅뱅 팬이 있잖아, 우리만 믿고 살아 OK?

~오빠야, 힘내세요, 우리가 있어요!~

어디였지?? 아! 나 한국 음식, 드라마, 남자,  다 진짜 좋아해!! 그리고 한국에 살고싶지만... 지금은 안돼 ;_;

한국 음악 도 당연 좋아하지만...2006년 후에는 한국으막 (kpop)  먼지도 몰라다.

민요만 있는 줄 알아서!! ᄏᄏᄏ

한국 가본적이  많은데, 트로투만 기억해 -_- 트로트는 뭐... 괘찬아. 그 ~쨍 하고 해뜰 날~ 노래 좋아해 ᄏᄏᄏ

6월 5일 2006

태권도 토너먼트에 가는 길 였는데, 사범님이 물었 봤어.... "니 뭐 하나?" "아무 것도 안해요" "예, 이 가수 누군지 알나?" "아니요, 김정훈만 알아요 (한국에서 테레비에 봤는데, 뭐하는 사람 였는지는 몰랐어 ㅋㅋㅋ)" "야 이바보야, 디스 이스 김정훈!!"

그래서 금메달 2게 따고 집에 갔어.

집에서 바로 인터네트에 한국 음악 이랑 가수 막 찾고있었어.

그날 비, 장나라, 덩방신키 (아.... 너네들 dbsk 처럼 헤어지면, 죽어서... ^ ^), as one,epik high, 1tym, wheesung, gummy, wax, jewelry, koyote, g.o.d, 김종국, baby vox, etc 찾아서....

아메이찡!!... 노래도 잘하고, 멋있고, 춤도 잘하고 다 너무 좋와 했어!! 하지만, 문재가 하나 있었지.... 어떻게 말하지... I can't really relate to them 왜 내면.... 몰라 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 좋아하지만 뭐가 없어서.

~I'm so sorry but I love you 다 거짓말~

있지, 나 그노래 대문에 거짓말 스펠링을 아라 ㅋㅋㅋ

빅뱅... 어떤 팬은 생니 피로 편지를 쓴다 (생각만 해도 근질근질 해....) 더 어떤 사람은 스토커 니까 가족, 혈액형, 체중 다 알아.

나는 그런 팬 아니야. 왜? 만약에 만나면, 무순 예기를 할수 있니? 내가 다 알면 예기 할 피려 없자나! ㅋㅋㅋ

친구도 많이 사겨고, 한국 갈데도 레스토랑 음악이랑 노래 할스있다 ㅋㅋㅋ 빅뱅한테 고맙골 많지, 고맙다 ^_^

슬플 데, 잘데, 파티 할데 빅뱅 노래를 들어.

아무튼 빅뱅 대문에 내 인생 편하게 살수 있다.

너내들 많이 변했다....

GD는 이빨 고쳤고, 승리는 인재 술 마실수 있고... 궁금하는 것 있어.... T.O.P랑 GD: 내가 맨날 컴퓨터만 틀면, 너네 머리 수타일이 바껴.... 하지만 대성, 태양이랑 승리 머리는 똑같에... 그게 웰까? o.O

이편지는 월에 내 사랑을 고백해야 돼는데, 다른 사람들이 벌서 했으니까... 안해도 됄 것 같애 ㅋㅋㅋ 어떤 여자는 얼굴에 막 i love big bang 써드라....

나는 빅뱅을 사랑하고 멋있다고 생각 하지만, 그거는 노무 오바 아니야? 군대 얼굴에 잘 썼드라 ㅋㅋㅋ

나는 그냥 재미 있게 편지를 쓰고 있다 XD

간단하고 뭐.... Cool하자나 ~이미 cool함을 넘어서 난 차가워~ Tell Teddy and CL i love that song!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ~.~

설치기 말해봐... 지금 너무 바빠서 편지 읽을 시간도 없지??

아저씨/아줌마/야, 이편지 빅뱅 어빠들한태 걱 주세요!! 텡큐!

나 CD랑 shout out 안 해주면, 죽을주 알아... 나 검단이야 ㅋㅋㅋ 하고 나 15살 였을때 신더 블록  4개 손으로  한번에 breaking 했어... 스토커 아닌데, 금방 찾을수 있다 ㅋㅋㅋ 농담 ^^

전화번호, email, 주소도 보내 줄래면 좋고 ㅋㅋㅋ

아!! 부탁이 있어요!! Please??

Concordia language village Korean점 찾아 보세요.

여름 방학에 한국 말 가리키는데야...그런데~nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody~ 알아. 하고 문재는, 사람이 점점 줄이고 있어 :(

이것은 full immersion camp이야.... 그래서 거기서 먹고, 자고,  한국말 배우고, 뭐 그런거야. 나 작년에 가는 데, 대게 재미있었어! 한글이랑 문화도 많이 배웠지.

그래서 간단한 부탁이 있어, 팬들한태 그냥있다고 좀  해주세요, pleaseeee!!

아참! 마지막 하고 싶은 말이 있어!!

태양, 승리, 대성: 니네들 노래 잘하니까 3 part trio a cappella 해봐. I want to hear you guys sing in harmonyyy :)

Top and GD는 background music하고. 하면 잘할것 같아.

그리고 음악 쓰는 사람이 필요하면 연락해 ^^

빅뱅 화이팅!! 사랑해 <3

대답 기대할께!

Love always and forever,

미셸/미설

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

P.S, I do big bang songs all the time at 노래방 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm actually really good :P

If we ever meet, I want to challenge you guys >.<

BIG BANG 킹 왕 짱!!!

Guest jijis2sansan_1

YO! WASSUP, BIG BANG?

I made a video for you guys to watch! Please enjoy it!!! I warn you to turn down your volume in the beginning.

CLICK ON THE LINK ^^ :My link

Why I love Big bang: (FURTHER EXPLAINED IN THE VIDEO)

1) Inspiring

2) Talented

3) Hot

4) Music

5) Fashion Taste

6) Dancing

7) Caring/Kindness

8) Charismatic

9) Introduced me to Kpop

10) Medicine

Hope you enjoyed the video!!! Thank you for making amazing music! Please keep it up! I will always support you guys, whether it is a solo, group or whatever! LOVE YOU GUYS! 사랑해 영원히!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~

please please please please COME TO TORONTO SOON!

-Peony

★★★★★

BIG BANG's COMEBACK CELEBRATION VIDEO

BIGBANGINDONESIA

2mpcutc.png

>>> YOUTUBE LINK <<<

http://bigbang-indonesia.net/

★★★★★

we made this video at Monas, Jakarta. we tried to use our traditional culture mixed, such as Delman (buggy), Sarong (traditional cloth) and some of ondel-ondel (traditional giant puppet). combined all traditional stuff to BigBang's related~

Guest Banana Peel

BIG BANG, BIG BANG, BIG BANG!

안녕하세요 빅뱅오빠들, 미국에사는 한국 VIP입니다 ^^ 전 사실 빅뱅팬이됀지 2년밖게안됐는데 꼭 데뷔한날부터 지켜본 팬처럼 오빠들을 너무너무 사랑해요 ♥ 진짜 이 MESSAGE를 오빠들이 직접 읽은다는게 밑겨지지않아요! 한국말이 서툴지만 오빠들이 읽은다니까 꼭 쫌 한국말로쓰고싶었어요. 전 한국에서 미국으로 이사한지 10년이됐는데요, 빅뱅덕분에 다시 한국음악이 좋아졌어요. 처음 미국생활을하다보니 한국음악이라는 존제를 까먹고 맺년동안 살았거든요. 따른 한국사람들이 "아! 빅뱅 너무 좋아!" 라구하면 저는 사실 관심이없었어요. 근데 어느날 우연히 빅뱅노래를 듣게됐고 그다음부터 TV를 볼떼도 승리오빠가 strong baby로 나온것을 봤어요. 듣다보니깐 한국음악이 너무 좋고 재밎게들리는거에요 >ㅇ< ㅋㅋ 그러다 여름방학동안 하루종일 youtube에서 빅뱅오빠들의 비디오를 봤어요. 밤도새구그랬다니까요? ㅋㅋㅋ 진짜 big bang documentary부터 variety show나온것들을 다ㅏㅏㅏ 봤답니다~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 그러다보니 점점 빅뱅을 사랑하게돼고, 한국말도 다시늘고, 한국음악도 다시 들었어요..

전 빅뱅오빠들을 사랑하기전에는 진짜 한국팬들을 몾 이해헸어요. 어떻게 아이돌들을 그렇게 사랑할쑤있지? 뭐가 그렇게 좋을까? 라구 질문했는데 이젠 저도 왕팬이돼니깐 그 답들을 알겠네요. 정말 이렇게까지 가수들을 아끼고 생각하고 사랑한적이 처음이에요. 나도 어쩔뗀 내가 미친것쳐럼 생각이날정도로 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 이상하게 들리나요? ㅋㅋㅋ 근데 내가지금 하는말들은 진심이에요. 너무너무 존경하구 사랑합니다. 전 다른 가수들이 새로운 음악/비디오/사진이 나오면 기쁘지만 그 기쁨은 빅뱅오빠들이 나올떼 행복과 설래임하고는 비교도안돼요.

빅뱅맴버 solo album debut할떼마다 전 한국시간맞혀서 기다리구있어요 ㅋㅋㅋ 새벽5시까지 지오빠들이 음악프로그램에 나오기를 기다려도 피곤하지않은 VIP입니다 ㅋㅋㅋ 이번 2011 comeback이 처음으로 빅뱅이 그룹으로 돌아온모습을 보는거에요. 오빠들이 다시 group으로 comeback한다는 소식듣고 너무너무너무너무 기뻤어요. 하지만 제가 한국에서 직접 오빠들을 보고 응원을 몾해서 너무너무 아시워요 ㅠ______ㅠ 이번 Big Show 2011concert 도 너무너무 가고싶었는데.. 매년마다 인터넸에서만 보게돼네요. 근데 비디오에서만 봐도 언제나 감동스러운 performance에요. 진짜 눈물이난적도 있었어요. 전 언제 한국으로가서 빅뱅오빠들을 직접 볼쑤있을까요? 내가 갈때까지 꼭 Big Show concert하세요! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 정말정말 한번 가보고싶단말이에요 ㅠ____ㅠ 가서 다른 VIP들과 노래가사도 따라불르고싶어요~ 그러니깐 게속 좋은음악만드세요! 전 언제까지나 VIP입니다. 영원이, 내가 할머니가돼서도 히히히.

빅뱅오빠들한테 너무 미안하지만 전 아직 빅뱅 CD들이 없네요 ㅠ______ㅠ 자랑하고싶었는데~ 다른 VIP들 처럼 오빠들의 음악을 사서 도와줘야돼는데..참 안타까워요. 아직 고등학생이라서 CD살 돈이없어서 친구가 big show live CD를 선물해준거밖게 없어요. 그래서 전 그 CD한게라도 진짜 아끼고있어요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 근데 걱정마세요, 제가 곧 돈이 여유있을떼 첮 빅뱅앨범부터 다 살꺼에요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

마지막으로 탑오빠한테 할말있어요 ^^ 히히. 사실은 제가 탑오빠의 왕팬이에요♥ 물론 다른 맴버들도 말할수없을만큼 사랑하지만, 전 탑오빠가 너무너무 좋아요. 저 한달전에 오빠의 영화봤어요! 'Into the fire' 진짜진짜 감동이였어요. 전 action movie를 별로안보지만 탑오빠가 나온다니까 특별이봤어요! 진짜 처음으로 영화보다가 많이 울었어요 ㅠ____ㅠ 끝에 오빠가 죽는모습보고 엉엉 ㅠ__ㅠ 너무많이 울었어요. 전 진짜 영화울보가아니에요, 그러니까 진짜 진심으로 슬펐고 연기를 잘해다는뜾이에요 ㅋㅋㅋ 너무 멎있었어요 탑오빠! 꼭 게속 연기도전을해보세요, 전 오빠가 나오는데마다 볼꺼니까 히히히 사랑해요, 탑오빠!

Big Bang, I love you all so much. More than I can ever put into words. I will be watching your comeback performance from America and cheering you on. Please remember to release your FULL album later this year, PLEASE! I promise that I will save my money to buy that album FOR SURE, hehe :D . Thank You so much for making inspiring, fun, different, unique music for all of us VIPs and thank you for remembering us international fans cheering you on! It's so great that you guys are taking time read our messages here, I almost can't believe it. I REALLY hope you read our messages and love to you.

2s68rhi.png

Love forever and ever,

Alice.

Archived