[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest crazypilovee

i don't know if someone already pointed this out but hehehe that was cute how they referenced sungkyunkwan scandal. when the little boy picking up the coins said that his name was kim yoon shik..aka park min young's brothers name or her pseudo character from skks. i wonder if it was on purpose or not. :) teheh lovee <3

ahh i was wondering why that name sounded so familiar.. haha cute :3

^=o that's a possibility of a happy ending, I can imagine it now. Because of the whole revenge thing, they were separated etc (or YS moved to America to cure his mom), then at the end of the year, YS and NN meet each other again at Boshingak, smiling :D.  

But I still demand a make out scene before that

that would be a good ending (i hope no one dies & they will end up together!)...

On SBS' Night of TV Entertainment today before City Hunter, there was a Lee Minho interview. When asked about City Hunter's ending, he replied,

"There will be an incredible reversal (unexpected turn of events/revelation). And a very surprising final revenge plan. The ending will not be easily predictable."

During the interview, he also said that...

His favorite action scene was the spoon action scene and the most difficult was the fight scene between him and Sang Guk (Jin Pyo's lackey) because he hadn't slept for four days straight.

And for Lee Minho, City Hunter is a drama after which he will have become a better actor.

I totally agree. You are rocking your role as Lee Yoon Sung.

does anyone have a link to the interview? i wanna watch it!!

Guest Dipyramidal

Oh my god; this drama is so addicting! I just started like 4 days ago, and I'm already on episode 13.

I love the unpredictability of the entire drama series, and as we all know: the ending of each episode always leaves us with suspense and excitement.

There is something special of City Hunter: it utilizes a combination of romance and action; a hybrid just like IRIS :)

What makes me zeal and laugh is the Viki comments! It's like free commentary for the drama and the folks there leave some hilarious remarks!

Lee Min Ho has really improved through the progression of his latest projects, and this is evident in the way he delivers his lines and the way he approaches certain scenes (eg. End of episode 11)

Park Min Yong, as always, is a pleasure to watch. Her acting is honest, cute, but above all believable. I've always been a fan of PMY and this drama does justice to her versatility as an actress.

The dad, as much as we all hate him and despise him, is a FANTASTIC actor! The mom is also a very strong actor.

I wonder what the ending will be like... I'm sure everyone will be surprised due to the twists and turns that this drama delivers on a consistent basis.

Love ya, Hunters!

Guest lechugas

ahh i was wondering why that name sounded so familiar.. haha cute :3

that would be a good ending (i hope no one dies & they will end up together!)...

does anyone have a link to the interview? i wanna watch it!!

you can find it here... posted by meow13

My Link

Guest zoopia

Oh my god; this drama is so addicting! I just started like 4 days ago, and I'm already on episode 13.

I'm like you, except I've already finished episode 14!! haha

Now I'm anxiously waiting for episode 15.

Kim Min Young, she's soooooooooo cute! I really liked the part where she was like "chicken chicken, buy buy" :lol:

The father, every time I see his face, I hope Lee Min Ho's character would punch some sense into him...

Guest lemonsorbet

ep 16 written preview

시티헌터의 정체에 대해 접근해가는 영주를 보며 윤성은 멈칫하고, 자신을 잡고 싶으면 증거를 가져오라며 그 자리를 벗어나는데. 윤성은 몸과 마음이 지쳐있는 상태로 나나를 찾아간다.

나나에게 자신의 진심을 고백하는 윤성, 그리고 그녀에게 처음이자 마지막으로 부탁을 하는데...

Seeing YJ approaching the conclusion of his CityHunter identity causes YS to hesitate/stop for a moment, and says if he wants to catch him to bring the evidence and leaves.. Mind and body exhausted, YS goes to NN..

YS confesses his true feelings to NN, then asks her a first and last favor/request...

:tears: hope its not to stay away from him...

ep 16 written preview

시티헌터의 정체에 대해 접근해가는 영주를 보며 윤성은 멈칫하고, 자신을 잡고 싶으면 증거를 가져오라며 그 자리를 벗어나는데. 윤성은 몸과 마음이 지쳐있는 상태로 나나를 찾아간다.

Seeing YJ approaching the conclusion of his CityHunter identity causes YS to hesitate/stop for a moment, and says if he wants to catch him to bring the evidence and leaves.. Mind and body exhausted, YS goes to NN..

YS confesses his true feelings to NN, then asks her a first and last favor/request...

Oh God...

i can tell what he is gonna ask her to do by looking to the poor NN's crying..i mean if someone confess to me why in the world would i cry..!!

damn it man..just let her loves you..let her stay with you..

you're only make her suffer..and you're gonna suffer too..

please YS please stop pushing her away..

my heart is gonna break into pieces for the both of you:tears:

thank sweety for the preview..

((( Episodes 01-15 )))

"City Hunter (2011) ViKi Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you by the:...

~ City Hunter Team @ ViKi.com ~

ViKi Link: http://en.viki.com/channels/1820-city-hunter

Softsubs Link: http://en.viki.com/channels/1820-city-hunter/posts/7777-city-hunter-2011-viki-softsubs

The softsubs are synced to 720p-HANrel videos.

They should work for any resolution HANrel videos.

The RAW video files are also in folders on file hosting services...

MU Folders: 352p -|- 352p-HANrel -|- 450p-HANrel -|- 720p -|- 720p-HANrel -|- 720p-HanSun

FS Folders: 352p -|- 352p-HANrel -|- 450p-HANrel -|- 720p -|- 720p-HANrel -|- 720p-HanSun

The softsub links will be in folders on file hosts...

MegaUpload Folder | FileServe Folder | MediaFire Folder

The individual MU links for the softsubs...

SWTCH.E01.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E02.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E03.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E04.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E05.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E06.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E07.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E08.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E09.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E10.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

Thanks to omgsun for covering for Ahoxan for this week. :)

SWTCH.E11.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E12.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E13.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E14.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt ((( new )))

SWTCH.E15.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt ((( new )))

NOTE: ViKi Softsubs synced to 720p-HanSun by BaekSoo are in Softsubs Folders

Oh God...

i can tell what he is gonna ask her to do by looking to the poor NN's crying..i mean if someone confess to me why in the world would i cry..!!

damn it man..just let her loves you..let her stay with you..

you're only make her suffer..and you're gonna suffer too..

please YS please stop pushing her away..

my heart is gonna break into pieces for the both of you:tears:

thank sweety for the preview..

i watched the preview of ep 16 with chinese sub... YS told her that he don't have the confident to let her go .. and say he likes her ... :w00t:

i like that part on ep 15 when ahjushi was so angry and packed his things and went to NN's hse ... YS rushed and console him and sweet talks to him which make NN asked both of them husband and wife go home and have their arguement.. So cute all the 3 of them ..

and also NN now became a small farm as YS keep calling her name chicken/bear NN .. haha .. ..

Guest thunderbolt

Am late to the party but so happy to have caught the City Hunter virus finally. :wub:

Dropping off a simple review:

http://thundie.wordpress.com/2011/07/13/city-hunter/

;)

Guest nana544

WOW episode 15 was awesomeness!!! And the preview for ep 16 will going to be twice as good!!! I really so happy that YS confess to Nana. I hope these two will have a happy ending!!!

5935324493_68cc6b3721_z.jpg

This is a perfect scene for what Nana said on Ep 13:

Nana: I know better than anyone that every single day is a war for you, and every moment is a struggle,

so how can I lean on you? How can I ask you to protect me too? I’m going to become someone you can lean on.

I’m going to become stronger. So I can protect you.

Oh, and I really, really love the way he is holding her hand. :wub:

(translation credit: dramabeans)

Guest crazypilovee

ep 16 written preview

omg i am so sad... i wonder what his last request is....

you can find it here... posted by meow13

My Link

thanks for directing me to it!!

simply_hero: webby wrote down the subtitles to the interview at the LMH thread (the post below the post to the link) if u wanna read it while u watch the clip haha...

Thanks dramaok for answering my question and for translating what Nana's wish is.

Hmm..when I read that translation it made me think of the same thing, which would solve the whole picture breaking thing, having her wish fulfilled and the whole symbolization that the ring has. YS would give it to her there maybe. If that is the case, then I would be very happy. I would be even more happy if YJ gets to be with the veterianarian (forgot her name), and JP and and YS's mom are on good terms. I can really feel JP liking or even loving YS's mother. *Down on knees and praying really hard*

The wife-husband relationship that YS has with Ahjussi is really funny!! :P

LoL. It's so true. I especially agree with u when Nana make a face like, what the heck this two men are doing??

I seriously hope they won't drag this ' I can't be with you though I love cause it's the only way to protect you' thing so long. For heaven sake, they're doing this at earlier episode and don't waste time doing it again.

Just give us a bed scene. LoL :lol:

Guest shopaholican

YS breathed in so many harmful chemicals when he went for his mission... Will he still be able to donate his bone marrow to KH? Maybe that's his last request.. For NN to take care of KH because he will become sick?wacko.gifwacko.gif