[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

excuse me guys i'm having problem on watching city hunter i cant find any site with subs that works here at our country,

at viki.com it only tells me that the video isn't available in my region.City hunter at mysoju.com doesn't work for me either

i really want to watch city hunter badly,in any case where can i download it with subs??

i suggest you just download it.

you can download city hunter either from

-kpopella [just search it there]

-am-addiction http://www.am-addiction.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19890

subs can be found by darksmurfsubs http://www.darksmurfsub.com/public/subtitle_list.php?tid=QS.City.Hunter

Guest singapore0950

Oh thanks for you all created this thread.....

However, with all great fotos and videos as well:D :wub::wub:

Oops! in fact, I hvn watch yet. really no time:( no time:(

anyway, thanks so much!!

Guest miniejungle

if someone could give me the link to viikii's channel, i'd be grateful. Watched ep2 and i loved it even more! the pace is real quick and storyline is good - i didn't read the manga, but it doesn't matter, everyone can tell this drama will not base on the manga totally. Plus, Minho is awesome!!!

one tiny thing i notice: Kim Na Na is supposed to be in debt and (assumingly) should be living on a budget, but her first scene handing out promo stuffs wearing the yellow dress, she was wearing Christian Louboutin shoes that costs a bomb!!!! then in a few other scenes, her bags are all branded... hmmm - this doesn's sit well with the fact that she's poor, yes?

Guest ching22194

I've just finished watching Ep1, though some part/action sequence at the beginning are not done well, LMH's appearance makes up for it. His acting has greatly improved and it really amazed me how he looks suave doing the action scenes, not to mention he's uberly cute.. ;)

I can't help but to compare this drama with IRIS, both have similar theme and i just hope this drama will end as good as it started, 'coz IRIS losses its grip as it ended..

One thing that bothers me is his expression, since he's up to revenge i was expecting a cold-hearted look/expression from him, an assassin like look, i hope to see that in the following episodes. On the other hand, i think he got his charm with his carefree attitude and i'm ok with that as long as they balanced it out LMH will be great and very effective.

Finished eps 1 and 2. I'm officially in love with this drama. It's an awesome mix of action, romance, drama, and suspense. LMH and PMY are so adorable and they're doing a great job. The plot keeps me hella entertained. I like that Kim Na Na isn't a damsel in distress. She can clearly take care of herself. She's sweet, but not niave. YS is all business except when she's around. Then, he's gettign dragged into her craziness. Can't wait for eps 3 and 4!

LOL! Seems like those who loved the first episode finds the second episode to be "meh" while those who disliked the first episode really liked the second episode. Just from comparing those two first episode it's pretty clear that they each have a completely different tone and vibe, just like the official posters, thus appealing to different audiences. I was hoping they'd be able to do a good job of mixing those different tones, but so far it's not flowing very naturally... I found episode 2 to be particularly choppy and it's not just the editing. Clearly I belong to the first category who loved the first episode :P

Even so, I'll watch this to the end and see where the drama takes us. It can't be worse than Athena (I hope!)

Hi vis, I'm on the same boat with you (and some others)...loved the first episode, but not that much the second...

I feel the relationship between NN and YS is progressing too fast. And then the KISS...her first kiss!!! I literally rolled my eyes when she hinted it was her first kiss...havent we seen that all before?

still, I'm continuing to watch... *crossing my fingers* ...hope this drama wont dissapoint...

I am officially in love with PMY&LMH coupling :wub: lol, the drama on a whole is amazing :rolleyes: . Don't know weather ill still find it amazing later on :unsure: ,depending on the episodes as well as the main couple. I really do hope it doesn't disappoint me,personally id rather not see a love triangle for one but as long as its done in a good way i don't mind. The whole revenge thing has gotten me worried,i really hope YS finds another way to get revenge rather then killing the 5 men :unsure:

Please please let it be a good ending lol,let my couple stay alive and be together :tears: .

this isn't hopefully going to be like 49 days where one of the main leads die right?

Why? What's the matter if any of the leads in City Hunter will die? As long as a character death is justified by the build-up of the plot, then people shouldn't have qualms with that (this case happened with 49 days too). Knowing as this is a revenge thriller, I wouldn't be surprised if anyone will die in the end.

I'm already on the LJH/PMY ship, which I know... it wouldn't have a nice ending. LOL. So far, I don't see LJH's character having something to use to fight for the girl. *sighs* But damn, when LJH and PMY were onscreen together, gosh, sizzling!

((( Episodes 01-02 )))

"City Hunter (2011) ViKi Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you by the:...

~ City Hunter Team @ ViKi.com ~

ViKi Link: http://en.viki.com/channels/1820-city-hunter

Softsubs Link: http://en.viki.com/channels/1820-city-hunter/posts/7777-city-hunter-2011-viki-softsubs

The softsubs are synced to 720p-HANrel videos.

They should work for any resolution HANrel videos.

The softsub links will be in folders...

MU Folder: "City Hunter (2011) ViKi Softsubs"

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=DXO81Z8U

MF Folder: "City Hunter (2011) ViKi Softsubs"

http://www.mediafire.com/?days12ko9r4da

The individual MU links for the softsubs...

SWTCH.E01.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt ((( new )))

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8VCUHEP4

SWTCH.E02.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt ((( new )))

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=58UCA9Z0

Guest MC_Lee

this drama is amazing!!

Just started watching it today. Mindblowing.

Minho looks so fit and awesome.

English Subbed episodes are also available on Youtube!

Guest rainyrainy

More characters are being introduced and the plot is getting more interesting and I finally feel the vibe of the City Hunter manga.  Looking forward for next week.

LMH fighting and happy to see the rating is rising.

Hiiiiiiiiii show2007 soo happy to see you here , now waiting for alexus to join us , me also loved the first episodes , I watched the first one with subs and now that ahoxan posted the subs for epi 2 ( thankuuuuu ahoxan ) I'm going to watch it for the second time ( with subs ) .

and don'let me start with the Hottyyyyy lee min hoo , sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , just too hot for words wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

I still don't get it why did the cooker has nana's photo ? :wacko::blink:

Please tell me if u know ????

and which one would be the best sub : viki or darksmurf ?

Thank u

I guess the answer to this question will be revealed in the upcoming episodes since I remember seeing a picture of the cook and LMH during an airport shoot in Korea so I think he will be coming soon.

Guest vivaciousvixen

I never thought that I would enjoy this drama, but after watching the first two episodes, I was instantly hooked! I was never a fan of action, yet there's just something about CH. I believe that it has the potential to become one of the most must-see dramas of 2011.

I'm also loving the PMY/LMH tandem. :wub: We're only in episode 2, yet they're already displaying such a strong chemistry! I'm really looking forward to their romance. And yeah, I'm now officially a PMY fan! I strongly believe that they couldn't have chosen a better actress. I love how she's giving justice to the role of Kim Na Na. ;)

Just finished episode 2, and I love it so far!! Really, I was never a big fan of Lee Min Ho, but he proved me to be wrong because of his acting skills and charisma. Also another thing I love about City Hunter is MR Oh handsome Prosecutor <3 + I found Lee Gwangsoo in here too, how awesome isn't that? though Gwansoo character to be like Gwangsoo after all x) Park Min Young is really pretty too, and the story so far has held a pretty fast tempo, and everything about city hunter is cool + it is FUN to watch. Love it ohh I forgot Hara is in here too, this just added a whole bonus to CH. I have a feeling that this will probably be my fav drama of the year, together with 49 days.. Whoho!

I've waited for this drama to be released since LMH was casted also...

I really like the chemistry between the two of them and LMH's acting has improved a lot. I like this character that his previous one, though good on LMH for choosing characters that stretches and challenges his art.

The storyline, pace and tying of characters plots so far so good...can't wait for Episode 3 & 4!