Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

August  17, 2014
Yoo In Na to present another major transformation through 'My Secret Hotel'
Source: STARN News
20140817115507_53f0198bcfe48_1.jpg
Yoo In Na is going to present another major transformation through 'My Secret Hotel.'
Channel tvN's new drama, 'My Secret Hotel,' will depict a murder and a romance story that takes place in a luxurious 5-star hotel. Yoo In Na is casting in the drama as Nam Sang Hyo, who is the head of the hotels wedding events department.
Nam Sang Hyo is a sharp and charismatic young lady who never permits any flaws when it comes to work. However, she is clumsier than anyone when it comes to anything else.
During the press conference for 'My Secret Hotel,' which was held recently, Yoo In Na said, "I gave lots of care to my styling," and "I am going to express sharp and chic characters of Nam Sang Hyo as much as possible."
She went on, "I believe that I will be able to show another side of me through this drama."
The photos that were taken during shootings clearly show how much effort Yoo In Na is putting into her part and the drama. She is showing a chic and sharp looks in simple, but classy outfits, such as high-waist long skirt, and wide pants.
Meanwhile, channel tvN's new drama, 'My Secret Hotel,' will premiere on August 18th, and air on every Monday and Tuesday at 11 PM.
/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri en@starnnews.com

August 28, 2014
Yoo In-Na Is The Serious Kind Of Actress
Source: BNTNews
qfj9y8vmkk14fy1n64mmiu6q7ykoh9px.jpg
[by Nawael Khelil] Behind-the-scene cuts of drama 'My Secret Hotel' have been unveiled.
Actress Yoo In-Na has always been known for her meticulous work on set. In 'My Secret Hotel', she plays Nam Sang Hyo, who's in charge of the wedding ceremony of her ex-husband. How joyful. Smart, Nam stands for the hotel's (which is Korea's best hotel) brilliant future and, like her performer, is very charismatic while working.
1o80uonigxltg8nkpm7dsvhin5ceu80k.jpg
The cuts that have been revealed show a serious Yoo In-Na, who's into her script every time she's not in front of the camera, so as she can perfectly understand the character she's playing. 
Meanwhile, you can watch 'My Secret Hotel', which tells about both a happy marriage and a mysterious murder case every Monday and Tuesday on tvN at 11pm KST. (photos by YG Entertainment)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

January 15,  2015
Yoo In-na reveals her eye care tips

Source: KPOPHERALD
Actress Yoo In-na revealed her tips for eye skin care during the photo shoot by a local cosmetic firm Mizon. 
“In the winter season, dry weather and heating system can cause bags and wrinkles under your eyes,” Yoo said. 
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150115(MIZON)
To make your eye rim glowing and bright, “Apply an eye pack twice a week as you do a face pack for intensive moisturizing care,” she said. 

If your upper or lower eye lid becomes swollen, massage it with an eye roller gel to calm it down, according to the actress.

• 1 month later...
Guest ThoaK

Yoo In Na shows two different charms in pictorial with 'K-Wave

In a new pictorial with Hallyu magazine, 'K-Wave', actress Yoo In Na showed two different charms: the elegant one she sometimes portrays in dramas and the more lovely, feminine one that makes her really approachable.

The gold blazer naturally draped over her shoulders and a cute yet sexy black dress emphasizes her maturity while the lacy white dress and floral crown emphasize her refreshingly lady-like charms.

In the interview after the shoot, she was asked about her plans and goals for the future. Yoo In Na said, "I just want to do my best in the work that I can do and the work that finds its way to me.  I want to become an actress who gradually develops through personal reflection and introspection."

As for her plans in 2015, she said, "I am looking forward to SBS's 'Fashion King Korea 3' and the opening of a Chinese film.  Once the planned work wraps up, I want to greet my fans through a good production in the latter half of the year."

Does this mean fans need to wait at least three more months before seeing her in a new Korean drama or movie?  Well, at least you can enjoy her pretty looks from the shoot down below!

• 3 weeks later...

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"Yoo In Na SBS FUNE Program 'Fashion King - Box of Secrets' press conference. 8 April 2015

20150408_1428470452_26647500_1.jpg
20150408_1428475206_55740400_1.jpg
201504081436772295_5524becdc54b3.jpg
201504081454777038_5524c2d03a7b3.jpg
201504081615153710_1.jpg
201504081637503710_1.gif
a15f218989ce46b9e3924f4ecefa2274.jpg
2015040814261821055_1.jpg

more..http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr/2015/04/yoo-in-na-sbs-fune-program-fashion-king.html/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived