Yoo In Na 유인나

Guest adikkeluangman

K-Pop Throwback: Kick Back And Enjoy Your Summer With Humming Urban Stereo's 2011 Track

'You That Day' Featuring Yoo In Na

By Jesse Lent (kpop starz)

Yoo In Na in Humming Urban Stereo's "You That Day" music video

Humming Urban Stereo

Whether you're lounging by the pool or stuck at your desk, few things will clear your mind and soothe your soul quicker than Humming Urban Stereo's 2011 Track 'You That Day' featuring the DJ and actress Yoo In Na on lead vocals.

to read more:

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/219660/20150713/humming-urban-stereo-yoo-in-na.htm

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IU and Yoo In Na Spotted Vacationing in Rome

by jun2yng (soompi)

IU and Yoo In Na Spotted Vacationing in Rome

On August 1, singer IU and actress Yoo In Na took off to Italy for vacation.

An agency affiliate said to Daily Sports, “The two went on their own, without any staff. They wanted to do it that way, booking their tickets and everything themselves.”

The source also said, “We don’t know when they will be back. They simply said they would be fine and not to worry.”

Of course, with the way news travels, it wasn’t long before the two were caught on camera. A photo of the two friends popped up on a social networking site, taken in Rome.

to read more:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/02/iu-and-yoo-in-na-spotted-vacationing-in-rome/

Yoo In Na Shares About Encounters With Men on Europe Trip With IU

by JiwonYu (soompi)

Yoo In Na Shares About Encounters With Men on Europe Trip With IU

Yoo In Na recently took a trip to Europe with her best friend IU and opened up about her time there as soon as she returned to her radio show “Yoo In Na’s Raise the Volume” on August 10.

One of the listeners asked, “Are Italian men really handsome? I’m debating whether to take my vacation there.” Then Yoo In Na replied, “In my eyes, Korean men are handsome. But do take a trip to Italy.”

She continued, “[IU and I] were in a car and we saw a really charming man with medium-length hair. The weather was really hot but he was wearing a khaki-colored trench coat. So I was just staring at him mesmerized but then IU asked me, “Isn’t he a homeless person?”

So I looked at him again and I saw that he wasn’t wearing any shoes. I’ve only heard that in Italy even homeless men are charming, but I found out it was true.”

Another listener asks, “Then you fell in love with a homeless guy?” and Yoo In Na said, “No. I like Korean men’s plain look. Italian people have that fiery look in their eyes, much like that of an actor. It was overwhelming, and I even felt like the person selling ice cream was going to ask me out.”

to read more:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/11/yoo-in-na-shares-about-encounters-with-men-on-europe-trip-with-iu/

• 1 month later...

Yoo In Na to Narrate Upcoming Episode of “Superman Returns”

by kokoberry (soompi)

Yoo In Na to Narrate Upcoming Episode of “Superman Returns”

Besides seeing the cute toddlers on KBS2′s “Superman Returns,” there will be another reason to tune in!

Actress Yoo In Na will be stepping in as a narrator to fill in for Jung Hye Youngwho usually narrates the popular variety show.

She definitely has experience as she has her own radio show “Yoo In Na’s Raise the Volume.” Fans of her sweet voice can look forward to hearing it on “Superman Returns.”

Also noteworthy is the fact that Yoo In Na and Jung Hye Young are YGlabelmates.

“Superman Returns” producers commented, “Yoo In Na has successfully filled in Jung Hye Young’s empty spot who is away temporarily for personal reasons. We sincerely thank Yoo In Na who filled in as a narrator due to her special affection for ‘Superman Returns.’”

to read more:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/19/yoo-in-na-to-narrate-upcoming-episode-of-superman-returns/

Imagine traveling through time with these 9 fantastic time travel K-dramas

by Nancy Z (drama fever)

Do you ever wish that you could go back in time to re-live happy days or to fix a mistake? Whether it is to experience an exotic era in the past, realize an imaginary future, or even to become your younger self to change the past, here is a list of great time travel K-dramas to satisfy your fantasy wishes. Which one is your favorite?

6. Queen In Hyun's Man

a6f18f1d-0c65-4cb8-b29a-74297e0c96ed.jpg

A Joseon scholar travels forward in time and meets a 21st century actress. Ji Hyun Woo fell in love with Yoo In Na in the intriguing romantic drama on screen and in real life too. (Unfortunately the two actors have called it quits.) This is a great time-travel romance to watch, especially on a rainy day.

to read more:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/fantasize-travel-in-time-with-these-9-fantastic-time-travel-k-dramas/

• 3 weeks later...

Did Yoo In Na know about IU's relationship with Chang Kiha?

by thewesterngirl (all kpop)

IU-Yoo-In-Na_1444451961_af_org.jpg

It's a known fact that Yoo In Na and IU are besties. And hawk-eye netizens are at it again, as they suspect Yoo In Na knew about IU's relationship with Kiha & The Facesmember Chang Kiha since the beginning.

An online community post titled 'Yoo In Na knew the truth about IU and Chang Kiha's relationship' is gaining a lot of attention. The post features a radio broadcast of 'Yoo In Na's Volume Up' from back in January 27, 2014 where IU was a guest.

At around the 28:40 mark (see video below), when a listener requested Kiha & The Faces "Living the Carefree Life", Yoo In Na asked IU out of nowhere, "I have a wish. I wish you would sing and introduce this song."

IU typically did what Yoo In Na asked of her, but this time around, she seemed flustered as she declined, "Why? It's too hard."

Yoo In Na kept going, "Just cause. You're a good singer."

to read more:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/did-yoo-in-na-know-about-ius-relationship-with-chang-kiha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

April 28, 2016

Yoo In-na steps down as radio show host

(KBS 2FM)

Actress Yoo In-na will step down from KBS 2FM’s “Volume Up” on May 8, she announced Wednesday. 

Yoo, 33, shed tears when she announced her departure from the radio show after a 4 1/2 year stint.

“No matter how crammed I felt, I wanted to continue to host the show. It was like I was born to host this show. But I can’t now,” she said. “I feel so guilty (as I couldn’t keep my promise to stay longer).”

Yoo previously left the show temporarily to film MBC’s drama series “One More Happy Ending” in December 2015. 

“Volume Up” is an award-winning prime-time radio program aired daily at 8 p.m. Since 1995, the show has been hosted by emcee Lee Bon, actress Choi Kang-hee, singer MayBee and Brown Eyed Girls’ Narsha, before Yoo took the place in November 2011.

Actress Cho Yoon-hee will replace Yoo, starting May 9. 

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

April 28, 2016

Actress Yoo In-na Announces Departure From "Volume Up" Radio Show

Source: KBS Global

n_20160428e_01.jpg

Actress Yoo In-na, host of the popular radio show "Volume Up", announced her plans to step down from her post.

According to the April 28th broadcast of "Yoo In-na's Volume Up", Yoo shed tears as she informed her loyal listeners of her plans. She explained that despite her desire to continue hosting the show, she realized that she wasn't being the best host she could be because of her busy schedule. For the past few months, various other entertainers had filled in for Yoo as host while she carried out other scheduled activities.

The last episode of "Volume Up" with Yoo In-na as the host will be May 8th. Taking over Yoo's spot will be actor Jo Yoon-hee on May 9th.

• 4 weeks later...
On 05/05/2016 at 6:07 PM, byhg4 said:

Is she preparing for a new drama? No news of any new drama from her. Miss her

I think she is. Some of Chinese fans said that she's going to be a part of Queen Inhyun's Man 2 (Chinese Version).

• 2 months later...

August 4, 2016

Yoo In-na likely to be forced out of role in Chinese drama: reports

(KBS Radio)

Actress Yoo In-na is likely to be forced out of the role in a Chinese periodic-fantasy drama series “Love Weaves Through A Millennium 2.”

“We are now waiting for a statement from the local producer of the series on her position,” a staff at YG Entertainment was quoted as saying in an Xports News report Thursday. 

Yoo is reported to be staying in China. 

This came two days after YG Entertainment denied the allegation that Yoo has already stepped down from the role and been replaced by a Chinese actress who is scheduled to reshoot Yoo’s scenes. 

If Yoo is expelled from the series, Yoo’s case may serve as an omen for the decimation of hallyu contents in Chinese entertainment market, along with a series of cases involving “Uncontrollably Fond” stars Kim Woo-bin and Bae Suzy, and “Reply 1988” actor Park Bo-gum. 

(Hunan TV)

Earlier Thursday, a fan event for “Uncontrollably Fond” viewers where Kim and Bae were invited was cancelled two days before the D-day. Also, news reports emerged Thursday that Park appeared to be demeaning the Great Wall of China, as he beat go player named Great Wall in a TV commercial in January.

Korean news articles speculate Seoul‘s decision to deploy Terminal High Altitude Area Defense in Korean peninsula has stirred the government-led move to stem activities of Korean hallyu stars. 

“Love Weaves Through A Millennium 2” is a 28-episode long remake of tvN‘s 2012 series “Queen In-hyun’s Man.” The upcoming series is set to premiere in China in September.

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

• 3 weeks later...

Jang Keun-suk talks love with partner on reality show ‘My Ear’s Candy’

cr: kpopherald

Actor and singer Jang Keun-suk’s secret partner appeared on the first episode of tvN’s reality show “My Ear’s Candy” on Thursday.

In the show, celebrities talk with partners whose identities are hidden -- termed “Candy” on the program -- to whom they share stories about their daily life over the phone.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160819

(capture scenes from tvN)

Jang’s partner appeared to have a charming voice and was calling from China.

“Your adorable voice makes me think that you would smell sweet,” said Jang shyly to his partner.

The two, who are both single, also talked about being in love.

Jang said, “My last date ended due to my busy schedule. What’s certain, however, is that people should live loving.” His partner agreed.

(a capture scene from tvN)

She turned out to be Yoo In-na, a Korean actress currently in China.

“My Ear’s Candy” airs every Thursday at 11 p.m.

By Choi Hyung-won (h.c1110@heraldcorp.com)

Yoo In Na In Talks To Join Gong Yoo And Lee Dong Wook In Upcoming Drama

by: jun2yng || Soompi || Aug. 25, 2016

yoo-in-na-gong-yoo-lee-dong-wook-800x449

Actress Yoo In Na is in talks for tvN’s new drama “Goblin” (tentative title), which will be starring Gong Yoo, Kim Go Eun, and Lee Dong Wook.

“Goblin” is being penned by Kim Eun Sook, who has written several hit dramas, including “Lovers In Paris,” “Secret Garden,” “A Gentleman’s Dignity,” and “Descendants of the Sun.” If Yoo In Na agrees to do the drama, this will be her first time working with Kim Eun Sook in six years, after her supporting role in “Secret Garden” in 2010.

Yoo In Na is being cast for the role of Kim Sun (Sunny), for which After School’s Nana and Hello Venus’s Nara were also being considered.

The drama is about a “goblin” (Gong Yoo), who needs a human bride in order to end his immortal life, and a grim reaper, who suffers from amnesia. They somehow end up meeting and living together, whether by fate or by curse.

“Goblin” will air after “K2,” which stars Ji Chang Wook and Girls’ Generation’s YoonA.

Yoo In-Na and Yook Sung-Jae cast in tvN drama series “Goblin”

cr: asianwiki blog

Goblin-tp33.jpg

Yoo In-Na and Yook Sung-Jae (‘BTOB’) are now cast in upcoming tvN drama series “Goblin” starring Gong Yoo & Kim Go-Eun.

In the upcoming drama series, Yoo In-Na will play Kim Sun. Her character is also known as Sunny. She is an attractive woman. After she squandered away money, she went through various hardships in life. She changes after she meets Wang Yeo (Lee Dong-Wook).

Yook Sung-Jae from idol group ‘BTOB’ will play Yoo Duk-Hwa. He is the eldest son of a family who runs a large company. Kim Shin (Gong Yoo) is his uncle. His character is defiant, but he lives a different life through Kim Shin.

First script reading for “Goblin” is scheduled to take place on August 30, 2016.

• 1 month later...

Archived