The Hunger Games (2012 Movie)

Guest sbq

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too sure about Katniss (although the Kaya person seems like a good candidate) and Gale, but I thought William Moseley from the Narnia movies would make a good Peeta.

MV5BMTM0MzI5MzI3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODczOTA3MQ@@._V1._SX266_SY400_.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pikasaki

Lol guys. There's such a thing as hair dye.

tumblr_lhqqs8k0bm1qatrveo1_500.jpg

[image credit: Google]

Anyway, she seems like a good actor, she's an Oscar nominee. Watch her in Winter's Bone.

Lol guys. There's such a thing as hair dye.

*quoted image*

[image credit: Google]

Anyway, she seems like a good actor, she's an Oscar nominee. Watch her in Winter's Bone.

She looks good as a brunette but a little old to be Katniss and maybe a little too pretty. I'm going to watch winter's bone. If she can act then I'm satisfied.

Well it's offical Jennifer Lawerence is Katniss. I must watch Winter's Bone now!

An image of her is put on the first page. One of how she looks normally and another of her looking like Katniss.

• 3 weeks later...

apparently josh hutcherson for peeta

and liam hemsworth for gale ........uh

pretty happy with the peeta and katniss casting I guess,

I'm actually only halfway through catching fire at this point

and I'm wayyy rooting for peeta o_o so ..don't care about gale anyway

teehee

Guest pikasaki

It's confirmed.

Josh Hutcherson as Peeta Mellark

Liam Hemsworth as Gale Hawthorne

(Ugh it felt so wrong to type that out.)

liam-hemsworth-wi04.jpgtumblr_lhxm28S9SF1qhgt09o1_400.jpg

Anyway, I'm really disappointed with both! It's not about the looks (though neither of them are at all what I envisioned for Peeta/Gale) but I honestly don't feel that both are really good actors. But I guess I'll just wait for promo pics, the trailer and the movie and see how it goes. But for the time being, I feel so disheartened. Let me wallow in my sadness. :tears:

It's confirmed.

Josh Hutcherson as Peeta Mellark

Liam Hemsworth as Gale Hawthorne

(Ugh it felt so wrong to type that out.)

*quoted image**quoted image*

Anyway, I'm really disappointed with both! It's not about the looks (though neither of them are at all what I envisioned for Peeta/Gale) but I honestly don't feel that both are really good actors. But I guess I'll just wait for promo pics, the trailer and the movie and see how it goes. But for the time being, I feel so disheartened. Let me wallow in my sadness. :tears:

Hey Pikasaki

Was just about to update the hunger games casting. Changing front page again. I'm disppointed in casting to but I watched winter's bone and I'm glad Jennifer Lawerence is Katniss. I hope they get a good Haymitch, I really want Hugh Laurie or Robert Downey Junior.

Guest pikasaki

^ I was fine with Jennifer Lawrence because she's a great actress and I'm sure can pull this off, but I'm disappointed with the casting for Peeta and Gale, aside the fact that they look nothing like either character (though I know that's not a huge deal since neither does Jennifer Lawrence) but I honestly don't think they're good actors? Eh.

What do you think about them?

And I agree! Robert Downey Jr and Hugh Laurie for Haymitch!

^ I was fine with Jennifer Lawrence because she's a great actress and I'm sure can pull this off, but I'm disappointed with the casting for Peeta and Gale, aside the fact that they look nothing like either character (though I know that's not a huge deal since neither does Jennifer Lawrence) but I honestly don't think they're good actors? Eh.

What do you think about them?

And I agree! Robert Downey Jr and Hugh Laurie for Haymitch!

Hey Pikasaki,

I don't like Liam Hemsworth because he can't act and Josh has been in some lame films. Apparently he was good in

'The Kids are Alright' but I still don' like him. He looks nothing like Peeta. At least Jennifer Lawrence can make herself look like Katniss. I really wanted Hunter Parrish as Peeta. Oh well.

I hope they get Kristin Chenoweth as Effie. She was meant for that part. Yah so glad you agree about Haymitch. I hope they get some good supporting cast. I now have hope in Jennifer Lawerence after watching Winter's bone.

Guest pikasaki

^ Do we think alike or what? Hunter Parrish made the perfect Peeta! I didn't even know him then and kept seeing his name being thrown around and when I started watching clips of him, he just screamed Peeta to me.

Yeah. I think it's just really hard for me to unsee the boy from Bridge to Terabithia. And I can't picture him alongside Jennifer Lawrence, I feel like it'll be awkward to see them kiss, seeing as he looks a lot younger than she does.

oh hunter parrish. so good looking

idk but anyone else but I pictured someone that looks like

Chord Overstreet when I was reading

even though :| I don't watch glee and don't know whether he can actually act

^ Do we think alike or what? Hunter Parrish made the perfect Peeta! I didn't even know him then and kept seeing his name being thrown around and when I started watching clips of him, he just screamed Peeta to me.

Yeah. I think it's just really hard for me to unsee the boy from Bridge to Terabithia. And I can't picture him alongside Jennifer Lawrence, I feel like it'll be awkward to see them kiss, seeing as he looks a lot younger than she does.

LOL! I agree I can't see Josh kissing Jennifer. He looks 12. I can't see Liam kissing Jennifer too. Liam creeps me out.

I think I really dislike him because he dated Miley Cyrus. Weird I know but Miley is drama.

I hope the rest of the casting is good. Who do you want to play Katniss's sister? I forgot her name.

I want Willow Smith for Rue.

sigh t_t casting is important!

i might not end up watching the movie at all

if it gets any worse -_-

peeta T_T<3

I'd been too distracted by his big lips!

Guest klassikm3

i was rooting for josh! but i can't see him get serious with jennifer. i like his personality. Liam...ehh but i'm sure it'll be okay. I've heard that jennifer was really good in winters bone and had a little katniss in that film. I just can't get over josh and jennifer being together though :/ ....so weird.

i need to see a picture of all of them together!

Archived