[Movie 2011] Only You / Always "오직 그대"

Woundedheart

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Han Hyo Joo, an actress whom people are curious about.

Text by Choi Na Young | OSENChinese translation by HHJ BaiduEnglish translation by @adeleyam
201301050840771858_50e76b153fab8.jpg
Actress Han Hyo Joo emerges as a 20s actress in Chungmuro, anticipation for her will increase in future. 
People from the movie industry recognised Han Hyo Joo as "Most Outstanding Acting in their 20s". Her acting has proven to be stronger through her work <Love 911>. It also stated that the industry is now lacking of actors in their 20s.
Released on December 19 last year and crossing the 2 million mark on January 4, no denying that there is something charming about <Love 911> actress Han Hyo Joo and this movie is definitely worth watching. Of which, she broke her all-time image as a result.
In the movie, Han played a doctor whom was transferred to the Fire Department because of an incident. Over there, she healed other people's pain which also treated her own pain in the process. She was seen as selfish in the beginning and came with some unexpected and exaggerated actions. Even spitting out swear words, Han acted naturally and showed her candid personality.
We can see her outstanding performances from here: the goddess-like image in the historical drama <Dong Yi> and movie <Masquerade>, the typical melodrama actress in <Always> as well the candy image in <Brilliant Legacy>. All of these characters gave a sense of reality.
Looking forward to seeing a anticipated new Han Hyo Joo in her next work.
Her next work <Stakeout> is slated to release sometime this year. With Seol Kyung Gu, Jung Woo Sung and etc in the movie, Han seems to be the rose among the thorns. With her chic image that flustered people, we look forward to see her in the team of surveillance police as a rookie policewoman.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I know I am way late to join this party. But I can't help but say how much I love this beautiful movie. Everything about this movie was amazing - the cast, story line, OST and it was so beautifully shot. This is the only movie I am considering buying.

Archived