[OFFICIAL] The JYJ Thread

tealee

Audio: Yuchun singing "It's Fortunate at 'All of Yuchun' fm

[COMPILATION OF TWEETS] 150524 2015 All of Yuchun ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ Fanmeeting

• Jen_BabyLove: Filming movie now after drama ended. Movie to release next year ; cr. mickyblue0423
  • rilanna: YC doesn’t care about maintaining his physical strength/stamina ; cr. mickyblue0423
  • rilanna: lie detector appears
    |
    Q: Can you(YC) slept in a car for a person you love?
    A: Yes
    |
    Q: Have you ever played hooky while in the middle of filming?
    A: No
    but YC got shocked! → he has ditched
    cr. micky0423
  • hellyryther: YC FM- During filming, have you ever skip a filming?
    Yc- yes cr @ mikiko6002</li>
  • yochwennie: Q: Do you laze around when filming.
    YC: No.
    (and was electrocuted) [via KISS_JYJ]
  • hellyryther: YC FM-Is Yoochun an M(Masochistic)
    YC-I’m an S(Sadist)?but I don’t really know cr @ micky0423
  • rilanna: ‘Has a woman’s scent made his heart flutter’
    YC said there has. A human’s natural smell
    He likes the smell of shampoo
    cr. micky0423
  • hellyryther: YC FM-During filming,do you develop feelings for SeKyung?
    YC- Yeah,I do Cr @micky0423
  • tamanidoonatsu: During filming, she(SSK) became regrettable love? ← no reaction
  • hellyryther: YC FM- are you normally funny?
    YC- yes
  • Jen_BabyLove: OMG Yuchun did his CHUUUUUUUR! Muahahaha
  • hellyryther: Yoochun did his chuuuuer while wearing the ridiculous wig cr @ mikiko6002
  • hellyryther: Yc fm- do you like dirty talks?
    Yc- yes *lol* cr @ micky0423
  • tamanidoonatsu: Do you like naughty conversation? ← no reaction
    Venue boo
  • rilanna: He found a ramen shop in Korea where they use Japanese flavoring
    He added that the ramen shop has a delicious pork saimin
    cr. micky0423
  • hellyryther: Yoochun said that it’s hard to act out you’re eating tasty food when it isn’t tasty cr @ micky0423
  • hellyryther: wearing the wig,Yoochun told everyone to keep loving him even if he’s in his 50s cr @ micky0423
  • Jen_BabyLove: 5 lucky fans get to taste the juice made by Yuchun ; cr. mickyblue0423
  • tamanidoonatsu: Choose five people while he shot it with a video camera.
    He seems to filming only a beautiful woman lol
  • hellyryther: YC fm-did your heart skipped with the fragrance of a woman?
    Yc-yes. Cr @ micky0423
  • Jen_BabyLove: Yuchun is really handsome today. Just a little tanned ; cr. babyskymicky
  • hellyryther: seems like the juice has a mix of horse radish,mango and sake..def S yc cr @ micky0423
  • Jen_BabyLove: Yuchun tasted the juice he made with chilli, mango and vinegar… said it’s tasty www ; cr. micky0423
  • tamanidoonatsu: His specially made juice
    Materials of the juice
    Many soy sauce, vinegar, mustard, mango syrup, orange juice
  • Jen_BabyLove: Yuchun said he found a ramen place that produces same taste as Japan in Korea! Some fans went there last night ; cr. micky0423
  • hellyryther: Yoochun’s fave food is ramen. He said he finally found a ramen shop in Seoul which has the same taste as the one in Japan cr @ babyskymicky
  • Jen_BabyLove: Yuchun stretches his neck once in a while maybe his neck hurts ; cr. babyskymicky
  • hellyryther: His favorite flavor is pork-tonkotsu cr @ micky0423
  • Jen_BabyLove: 5 lucky fans will get a Mickey souvenir with #Yuchun sign! They’ll get to shake hands with him too! ; cr. babyskymicky
  • hellyryther: Pft YC FM- Yoochun said he only kissed once in the drama,the others are pecks RT @babyskymicky
  • Jen_BabyLove: Yuchun “defended” that there was only 1 kiss scene the rest are popo ^^ ; cr micky0423
  • Jen_BabyLove: Their raburabu acting on screen are mostly ad lib ; cr micky0423
  • hellyryther: The loving banter are all adlibs.. Lol cr @ micky0423
  • Jen_BabyLove: YC is embarrassed to watch his own kiss scene, wiping perspiration ; cr. babyskymicky
  • tamanidoonatsu: He sweats to see his kiss scene…
  • tamanidoonatsu: His thought in a drama only one time of kiss scene.
    It is a “chu~” afterward.
  • tamanidoonatsu: The kiss after the proposal was a plan of the deep kiss.
    But if it was oneself, I hugged it and thought that it was a “CHU”and changed it.
  • Jen_BabyLove: Original proposal scene was supposed to come with DEEP kiss but he turned it into cute kiss with ad lib ; cr mikiko6002
  • yochwennie: There was only one kiss, others were pecks. Intimate scenes in the drama was enacted by themselves and the staff who saw it felt like they wanted to start dating too. [via KISS_JYJ]
  • tamanidoonatsu: YC: I am filming a movie now.
    It will be an exhibition next year.
  • tamanidoonatsu: All the kiss scenes are his ad libs…(°_°)
  • tamanidoonatsu: Murim couple were lovery looked even improvisation scene ← Do you show the mean?(°°)
  • yochwennie: Q: Is Yuchun a perv?
    YC: YES!
    (And he was electrocuted by the lie detector)
  • yochwennie: Q: Were there scenes in the drama which were you used your own ideas, not following the script?
    YC: Yes, at the end of the perfume proposal scene, there was supposed to be a deep kiss. But PD and I discussed that I’m still young so, a hug and light kiss will do
  • Jen_BabyLove: Yuchun walks around looking for fans who dress like Chorim. He walked very slowly right in front of me(babyskymicky) so gorgeous ; cr. babyskymicky
  • yochwennie: Fans asked YC if he’s M. YC asked the moderator what is M. Fans yelled S and YC answered S in the end. (sadist)
  • Jen_BabyLove: Yuchun game of guessing the perfume. 1 fan will get a toy with his recorded voice kyaaa ; cr. babyskymicky
  • yochwennie: Q: Do you like girls who are plump/voluptuous like the lead lady in TGWSS?
    YC: Yes!
    [via KISS_JYJ]
  • yochwennie: Q: Are you usually so goofy?
    YC: Yes.
    [via KISS_JYJ]
  • yochwennie: Q: Throughout the filming, do you think the lead lady is adorable?
    YC: Yes.
    [via KISS_JYJ]
  • Jen_BabyLove:Prize is not perfume but a bear. He records his voice in that bear ^^ ; cr micky0423
  • Jen_BabyLove: 2 fans got that ; cr. babyskymicky
  • yochwennie: Q: Have you been attracted by a girl’s perfume before?
    YC: Yes, but the smell of body gel and shampoo is good too.
    [via KISS_JYJ]
  • Jen_BabyLove: YUchun said he’ll up interesting pictures of his filming in LINE !! ; cr micky0423
  • tamanidoonatsu: There are a lot of interesting photographs, He seem to put it on LINE^^
  • yochwennie: YC said there are many more funny behind-the-scenes photos which fans have never seen. He said he will send them via LINE
  • Jen_BabyLove: Quiz time
  • Jen_BabyLove: Yuchun said he’ll cut his hair a little tomorrow ; cr micky0423
  • tamanidoonatsu: He will cut hair only a little tomorrow 
  • yochwennie: Picking fans to play the taste game. Those who answer his questions correctly will get to go up on stage. YC asked fans to guess if he will cut his hair tomorrow. He saw that most fans said no, so he said he will cut his hair. Immediately, most fans were eliminated
  • Jen_BabyLove: Many prizes remained #Yuchun asked new question: brand of that perfume when he proposed? Oh everyone knows? OK ; cr babyskymicky
  • hellyryther: Since fans knew all the answer to Qs related to the drama,the Qs were switched to things about Yoochun CR to @babyskymicky
  • Jen_BabyLove: Yuchun giving out his fav perfume Jo Malone as present (again) ; cr babyskymicky
  • yochwennie: Fan got Yuchun’s half-used Jo Malone – Blackberry cologne [via 海上葫芦] CFwvjDrUUAEDfvV.jpg:large
  • one of the prizes given to fans
    pic cr. poninyo_micky

CFwwGb8UkAA8YRg.jpg:large
  • hellyryther: Yoochun birthday celebration! RT @babyskymicky: ユチョンにハッピーバースデー!
  • Jen_BabyLove: Surprise happy birthday song for #Yuchun ; cr. mikiko6002
  • yochwennie: Fans are singing the birthday song and there’s a cake on stage
  • hellyryther: Here comes tarot card fortune telling for Yoochun #YCFM cr RT micky0423: タロットうらないしがきた(笑)
  • hellyryther: The fortune teller lady from Jaejoong’s FM came out cr RT @babyskymicky: ジェジュンのときの占い師さん登場。
  • hellyryther: She looks to Yoochun’s a year to 1 1/2 year ahead. Yoochun said he doesn’t believe such stuff. Cr @babyskymicky
  • hellyryther: Yoochun’s first time doing tarot fortune telling. work wise,he’ll be successful but not love life cr @babyskymicky
  • hellyryther: So he would not be able to meet his other half this one year-1 1/2 year. Cr RT @micky0423
  • Jen_BabyLove: Tarot fortune telling:
    If you fall in love now you’ll have to give it 100%. This is a loss to you ; cr babyskymicky
  • Jen_BabyLove: Tarotamanidoonatsu:
    Love is not good but career is! ; cr micky0423
  • yochwennie: YC’s wish is to be healthy and if possible he wants to have more activities like fanmeetings [via KISS_JYJ]
  • Jen_BabyLove: What’s your wish this year?
    YC: To be healthy, if possible I want to hold more fan meetings ; cr babyskymicky
  • hellyryther: Omg..seems like Yoochun picked the same card as Jaejoong-the doom love card cr RT @babyskymicky: 最後ジェジュンと同じカードが出たと。このカードは恋愛ができないというカードだと。
  • hellyryther: Result–
    Since I can’t love,I won’t get married and I won’t have children,right?-YC
    cr. @micky0423
  • Jen_BabyLove: Conclusion:
    #Yuchun said since I can’t fall in love I can’t marry n can’t have kids, that’s right!?
    ; cr micky0423
  • tamanidoonatsu: As a result of tarot fortune-telling
    work luck →good
    love luck →not good
    He must make good faith for her
  • Jen_BabyLove: Yuchun wants to know his relationship with members – tarot ; cr mikiko6002
  • hellyryther: Yoochun wants to get the fortune tell for JYJ members up to another 5 years cr RT @mikiko6002
  • Jen_BabyLove: 3 members will move forward together after this 1-2 years ; cr babyskymicky
  • Jen_BabyLove: For now a year of rest. Then Yuchun will lead group forward. Last card is the best one. Tie everything up tightly ; cr babyskymicky
  • Jen_BabyLove: There’ll be many work coming to Yuchun. You will pull 3 members forward after 5 years ; cr babyskymicky
  • rilanna: In 5 years, Yuchun will keep moving JYJ forward
  • Jen_BabyLove: Even if Yuchun does individual projects, he’ll be the support of the other 2 members ; cr babyskymicky
  • Jen_BabyLove: Before Jae went into military training, all 3 wanted to do some event together but didn’t have time ; cr babyskymicky
  • Jen_BabyLove: Yuchun singing the proposal song he sang in drama “I’m Fortunate” ; cr. @micky0423
  • Jen_BabyLove: Photo time!
  • yochwennie: Yuchun felt too hot and he took off his blazer as he went down the stage. [via 薇鸯竹落]
  • Jen_BabyLove: Yuchun listened seriously. He has strong luck coz 1st card he picked-only 1 in pack;  2nd card-only 2 in the pack  ; cr babyskymicky
  • rilanna: The 3 men have a considerable amount of concerns still but they are going to work hard
    cr. mikiko6002
  • Jen_BabyLove: Yuchun changed into grey knit ; via babyskymicky
  • Jen_BabyLove: This is the toy bear which #YUCHUN recorded his voice as prizes for fans
    pic cr. chiaki_JYJ

CFwvWwqVIAElZgo.jpg:large
  • yochwennie: YC says if he was to get married, it would better if it happens after he completes his military service. [via JYJCN]

Live tweets trans credits: babyskymicky + micky0423 + mikiko6002 + chiaki_JYJ + Jen_BabyLove + hellyryther + tamanidoonatsu + 薇鸯竹落 + KISS_JYJ + JYJCN + yochwennie + rilanna of JYJ3 + poninyo_micky
Shared by: JYJ3

Edited by tealee

Park Yoo Chun creates wonderful memories with Japanese fans at fan meeting

May 25, 2015
62501-327527-540x432.jpgPark Yoo Chun

JYJ Park Yoo Chun has only just wrapped up filming for his drama ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells,’ but he is definitely not getting a break just yet as he begin the first of many fan meetings with Japanese fans this past Sunday.
The fan meeting was held on May 24th at the Convention Center Grand Ball Room inside 63 Building in Seoul, as he met over 1,500 Japanese fans who had flown over to Korea from Japan.
Park Yoo Chun not only conversed freely with fans on the day, but also sang the OST from his drama ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells,’ and left the three hour long fan meeting progress smoothly without any boredom.
As the fan meeting neared its conclusion, Park Yoo Chun said, “I’m really grateful to my fans who have stood by me, and showed me lots of support. I will begin filming for my movie ‘Lucid Dream’ really soon, and I will work really hard to let everyone see the best side of me through the movie.”
Meanwhile, Park Yoo Chun will be holding his ‘Housewarming party: Epi 2′ fan meeting at Seoul’s Korea University Hwajeong Gymnasium on May 30th and 31st.
By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 5/25-5/31/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/jyj-news-week-of-525-5312015.html?spref=tw

Private Jaejoong "NEWS"

Older brother #김재중 gave me a signed CD, thank you thank you - a fellow marching band member 
Via crystalmoon64

Embedded image permalink

[IG TRNS] Mom got me autograph of celebrity. 일짱(?) Looked carefully n was #김재중 but signed on Bigbang letterhead^^ 

Serial Autograph Signer at work again "Thank you, heard much about you." - #김재중 https://instagram.com/p/3Ee3VGPVf2/  

via crystalmoon64 

Embedded image permalink

A long time fan's account (she is upset that her brother didn't tell her right away that he saw Kim Jaejoong in the training camp!)

멍충이매글동생이 본 국장은 엄청엄청 하얗다고 잘생겻고 말랐다고 함 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 입대한지 얼마 안됐을때니까.... 후잉.... 그리고 항상 주위에 사람들이 싸인을 받거나 말을걸거나 해서 인기 엄청 많다고함 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[TRANS1] #김재중 my stupid muggle brother saw was so so white, slim n handsome. It wasn't that long since he enlisted. 
[TRANS2] #김재중 was always surrounded by so many ppl who want his autograph or wish to talk to him. Is so popular. 
Via crystalmoon64 

@JYJ___3_

동생이 어디 아파서 동기랑 의무실갓는데 동기가 어 영웅재중이다! 이래서 내동생이 뭔개소리하냐는 식으로 고개를 딱 돌리자마자 울오빠랑 눈이 마주쳤다함 ㅠㅠㅠ 그러더니 다른구닌들이 우르르 가서 옷에다가 수성펜가튼걸로 싸인받고그랫다고
My bro was sick so went to hospital n someone yelled, "Hero Jaejoong!" He turned his head n made eye contact w #김재중
Then bunch of soldiers ran to #김재중 and asked his autograph on their uniforms. 
Via crystalmoon64 

@JYJ___3_ 몇번봣는데 볼때마다 항상 주위에 사람들이 우글우글 몰려있엇다고함 ㅠ_ㅠ 아 우리 국장님.....
My bro saw #김재중 several times and there were so many people gathered around him every time.  
Via crystalmoon64

@JYJ___3_

닌 왜가만이썻냐고 누나가 십년넘게 조아하는거 뻔히알면서 마햇냐고 햇더니 개소리하지마라한게 미안해서 그냥 둘이 쳐다만보고 잇엇다함 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 내가 이시끼 눈을 내눈랑 바꺼야해ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Bro, why did u just stare at him? Felt sorry coz u didn't believe #김재중 was in yr division? Let's swap eyes w me. 
via crystalmoon64

[Others SNS] Autograph-bot Jaejoong http://princejj.com/2015/05/24/others-sns-150525-handsome-autograph-bot-kim-jaejoong/  "soldiers ran & asked 4 his autograph on their uniforms."
Via PrinceJJ 

Embedded image permalink

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 5/25-5/31/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/jyj-news-week-of-525-5312015.html?spref=tw

Edited by tealee
added more translations

Park Yuchun at Baeksang Awards 2015
5/26/15

Inside the venue...Receiving awards

CF7uVoDVAAAmt7O.jpg 
CF7xHNkUIAQR2Rk.jpg 
CF7xHNiUoAATpTU.jpg 
해무의 박유천. 26일 박유천이 제51회 백상예술상에서 영화 부문 남자 신인상을 수상했다./JTBC방송캡처

Arriving at the ceremony...

Embedded image permalink 

Embedded image permalink 
Embedded image permalink
 Embedded image permalink 
201505262208775870_556470a73a687.jpg 

Embedded image permalink

[포토]박유천 `단정한 턱시도 자태`

Pics as tagged

Much more here: JYJ CAFFEINE: Park Yuchun at 51st Baeksang Awards (5/26/15) http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/park-yuchun-at-51st-baeksang-awards.html?spref=tw

Another sighting/'news' of Private Jaejoong

I saw #김재중 again as eating chicken/he said I always look happy/gave autograph/ran off 2 do exercise 4 he gained 9Kgs! 
via crystalmoon64
Embedded image permalink
[Humor] "crystalmoon64: #김재중 refused chicken & ran off 2 exercise coz he gained 9 Kgs already"..d dejected chicken:

Embedded image permalink

Via PrinceJJ

CF6vYUsUMAA2jVu.jpg

More Here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 5/25-5/31/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/jyj-news-week-of-525-5312015.html?spref=tw

Edited by tealee

Private Jaejoong "NEWS"

Embedded image permalink

동생이 김재중님의 선임인데 요번에 부대개방행사하는데 엄마랑 동생이랑 갔더니 부모님모셔와서 선임이라고 인사했다고한다. 나이도있는데 참 착한 것 같다. #김재중 #JYJ

Younger bro is #김재중 's senior/JJ brought his parents, greeted my mom at open house event, is older but is very nice. 

또 동생이 군악대 이발병인데 다 똑같이 머리자르는데 그냥 잘생김......재중사마보고 거울보면 오징어가 거울 속에 한마리 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ연예인 머리를 두명이나 잘라 볼줄 몰랐다곸ㅋ 나도 연예인머리 한번 만져보고 싶다 #김재중 #JYJ #이진성 #먼데이키즈
Younger bro is Marching Band's barber. Everyone gets the same hair cut but #김재중 is simply handsome...  
If you stared at the mirror after looking at #김재중 the prince, you would find a squid there. 

@leedasommm
이건 별거 아닌거가툰데 이제 복귀날 동생 일찍간다고 해서 물어봣더니 재중사마가 같은 생활관분들 밥사준다고 했다고 한당.나는 여녜인이 밥사주면 맛있게 먹고 영수증에 싸인받아서 모셔야지 그리고 싸인씨디 나눠줄라고 한박스를 내렸다고한답. #김재중 #JYJ
Bro went in earlier after his break coz Prince #김재중 was gonna buy meals to soldiers in his living quarter.  
Also, #김재중 unloaded a box of CDs for him to sign n distribute. 

@angeljjjjjjjjjj 부모님도 참친절하시다고해요!
#김재중 's parents attended open house event as well and they are said to be very kind as well.  

@fssofyou1215 엄마가 말도 조곤조곤 조용히 잘한다고합니다
Her mom said #김재중 speaks very eloquently n gently (FYI, her mom is the one who provided BIGBANG letterhead to JJ^^) 

Translations by  Crystal Moon @crystalmoon64

[IG TRANS] Couldn't imagine, received #김재중 n Lee Jinsung's autographs as gifts! Thank u! https://instagram.com/p/3Gd9YVgvkk/ 

Embedded image permalink

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 5/25-5/31/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/jyj-news-week-of-525-5312015.html?spref=tw

[NEWS] 150526 Kang Hong-seok “Kim Junsu is not Kim Junsu for nothing”

Musical actor Kang Hong-seok mentioned JYJ Kim Junsu.
Kang Hong-seok said, “I felt that he is very passionate while doing the profile shooting,” about Kim Junsu –who will be appearing with him in musical ‘Death Note’ that they are in the middle of rehearsing for– in his interview with MBN Star that was conducted recently.
Continuing he added, “If I am also passionate, I tend to not get outdone wherever I go, but Kim Junsu is passionate enough filled with fire in his eyes on each side,” “He is no joke,” and lavished his praises.
photo 060022001205.jpg
Kang Hong-seok had gone to visit Kim Junsu at his solo concert held last month and did not leave out the story, too. He said, “I heard him singing at the top of his lungs while performing. He was singing passionately, standing with the veins on his neck stick out; and he was so cool,” “I had the thought that he wouldn’t let himself get outdone in passion,” and showed a smile.
In particular Kang Hong-seok expressed affection toward Kim Junsu, calling him a “great friend”; and raised expectations for musical ‘Death Note’ that they will stand together, by saying, “He is not Kim Junsu for nothing”.
Source: MBN via Daum  
Translations by: rilanna of JYJ3  
Shared by: JYJ3

Private Jaejoong "NEWS"

Friend (Choi HimChan) posted a picture...

BOSS & JJ! @boserose0530 & bornfreeonekiss2 #BOSS #JJ #데일리룩 #군복 #패션피플 #밀라노갈기세 #우리나이서른 #벌써15년 이제 곧… https://instagram.com/p/3KvDiso905/ 

[TRANS] Soon 2 b private 1st class #김재중 Love u, good friend! Pls cheer 4 him! Will bring u lots of delicious chicken.  

#김재중 Daily Look, Military Fashion People, Ready to go to Milano, We are 30 yr-olds, 15 yrs already  

Via crystalmoon64
Embedded image permalink

Been friends for 15 years...

CF-xg5RWIAEo2NC.jpgCF-xj1lWoAAhYt8.jpg
@LoveK_5

Edited by tealee
added translations

Just saw the news on the front page that Seungri is joining FC MEN! Wonder if he's still a huge Junsu fan :D

:D:lol::)

I'm sure he's still a fan...Once a fan, always a fan.

Hope to see them actually play together though. Junsu will be busy with Death Note and BigBang is busy with their promotions/concerts. But fingers crossed that a game or two can be worked out (heck, even if it's just practice as long as we have some pics!!! hahaha)

Just to jog people's memories:

[Eng Sub] Seungri wants to be close to Xiah Junsu~

SeungRi, “I want to be close with Xiah JunSu”

Big Bang SeungRi has once again shown how much he looked upon Dong Bang Shin Ki Xiah Junsu as an idol.
SeungRi was on MBC FM ‘Shin Dong and Kim Shin Yeong’s ShimShimTaPa’ on 15th January where he revealed,
“I want to be close with Dong Bang Shin Ki Xiah JunSu.”
SeungRi was known to be a member of Xiah Junsu’s fanclub before he debuted and has always been a Xiah fan.

Q: Do you have a song you like to sing?

SEUNG-RI: Songs that I like to listen to a lot is “Andwenayo” by Hwisong-shi. And before I debut, I really really like “Timeless” by Dong Bang Shin Ki-hyung especially Junsu-hyung, whenever I listen to songs that he sings, I always feel very touched (laughs). I’ve learnt a lot from Dong Bang Shin Ki-hyung, I also registered in Junsu-hyung’s fan cafe and post lots of news and photos. Because getting to know hyungs makes Big Bang and have Seungri in Big Bang. From now on I will try harder to show better and better products!

Q: Do you have a person you admire and really want to meet?

SEUNG-RI: Like I’ve just said, I really admire Junsu-hyung from Dong Bang Shin Ki and I’ve learned a lot of things from him. I’ve bought Dong Bang Shin Ki’s CD and every time I listen to their songs I feel very good. To tell you the truth, if I get the chance to have a meal with Junsuhyung for once it would be so great. (laughs)

Junsu's Interview:

Q: If so, have you heard about Seungri-ssi from Big Bang being your fanclub?
JUNSU: Aaaaa… yes, I’ve heard about this before and I feel very thankful for everyone in Big Bang. Once I went on a show and got to meet Big Bang. I shook all of their hands and when Seung-ri shook my hands he won’t let go. We looked at each other in the eye and Seung-ri said “I’ve always admire you”, when he does that I smiled and he smiled, and Seung Ri greeted me (said hello) again and again. I was so surprised then. (laughs)

credit to soompi + tvxq indo

:D:P;)

• Like 1

A friend shares picture with Junsu in Busan...

busan_haeundae

Embedded image permalink

[NEW PIC] Junsu with a Bikini Bottle in Busan yesterday! The picture on his bottle! >___< (bikinibottle)
Via vichellelicious

Embedded image permalink

Junsu's car stuck in traffic jam on expressway! The car behind him don't dare go too near him!
The news showed the traffic jam and eagled-eyed fans saw Junsu's distinctive Rolls Royce;) 

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 5/25-5/31/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/jyj-news-week-of-525-5312015.html?spref=tw

Dancer reveals photo with JYJ Kim Jae Joong from the army

May 27, 2015
62621-328186.jpgChoi HIMCHAN, Kim Jae Joong

Dancer Choi Himchan has posted a photo through Instagram of himself posing for the camera along with JYJ Kim Jae Joong while they were serving the nation, and this quickly drew much attention from fans.
In the photo, Choi HIMCHAN is seen with his hands around Kim Jae Joong’s shoulders, while the latter is posing with the victory sign. Kim Jae Joong is also seen letting his tongue out, and looked really mischievous with his pose.
Choi HIMCHAN wrote, “BOSS & JJ! The army fashionistas, we can even go to Milan. We are already 30, and it’s been 15 years. We are going to be promoted soon. I love you my friend. Please show lots of support! It’s vacation time. I will fill my hands with hot piping fried chicken, and come find you.”
Kim Jae Joong enlisted in the army on March 31st of this year, and recently completed his five weeks of basic training. He has since been assigned to the 55th Infantry Division, and will be discharged on December 30th of 2016 after completing his mandatory service.
By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

10 K-drama men who look amazing in a suit

by Lauren Jinkerson on Wed, May 27, 2015 

In the world of K-drama CEOs, managers of multinational corporations, executives, and heirs, power suits in all their glorious variations are front and center. Some wear it with a patterned shirt or an interesting tie. Others skip the tie and go for a scarf, and others even still shed all formality and go for the unbuttoned, free, and caring look. Whichever way the suit is worn, these 10 stars pull off some amazing fashion portraying characters on different K-drama series, all of them exuding power and confidence.
1. Kim Jae Joong -Triangle

1_Dqo5dwZ.jpg

Kim Jae Joong looks amazing dressed up in this dark on dark suit in Triangle. Although he starts off as not particularly wealthy, his character Jang Dong Chul always decides to dress well, perhaps because he is confident but also because dressing well gives him the confidence and power he is looking for. He later climbs up the ranks and becomes the leader of his own gang, and as a result, out come the perfectly tailored suits. Normally navy blue on black is not a great combination, but we are loving it on Kim Jae Joong. 

4. Park Yoo ChunSensory Couple

4_WVsw2GL.jpg

Park Yoo Chun's outfits on Sensory Couple are extremely stylish in a very unexpected way. His character Choi Moo Gak's suit jackets are often paired with a hoodie or jean jacket to give it that casual, charming vibe, and we are all falling for it. These outfits help him to switch from a serious detective to a sweet and funny guy without batting an eyelash, and we are with him every step of the way. 

Link here:  http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-k-drama-characters-who-look-amazing-in-a-suit/

More fancams from Baeksang awards...

PYC before and after the Baeksang awards ceremony

PYC receiving his 9th award for Best New Actor for Haemoo

Much more here: JYJ CAFFEINE: Park Yuchun at 51st Baeksang Awards (5/26/15) http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/park-yuchun-at-51st-baeksang-awards.html?spref=tw

[GIFS] 150526 Park Yuchun’s interactions with movie directors and Lee Jung-jae sunbaenim

hotlss-220372891573-1.gif
[Best] Director Kim Sung-hoon (A Hard Day) comes over to greet Yuchun.
hotlss-220372891573-2.gif
Yuchun greets [Best New] Director Jung Ju-ri (A Girl at My Door).
hotlss-220372891573-4.gif
[InStyle (Male) Awardee] Lee Jung-jae sunbae-nim manhandles Yuchun 
hotlss-220372891573-3.gif
Lee Jung-jae sunbae-nim moves[/drags] Yuchun again, and gives him a (loving) mini-back rub
Gif Credit: hotlss  
Shared by: JYJ3

Yoohwan Weibo Update: "Dear brother!" He tagged Yoochun in this pic on Weibo! ㅋㅋㅋ
http://www.weibo.com/parkyuhwan0309?from=feed&loc=nickname   

Yuchun then forwarded Yuhwan's post on Weibo: "With Yuhwan after a long time"  

Embedded image permalink 

Embedded image permalink

Kim Jae Joong learns the power of eye expression in ‘Triangle'

74bbcae1b5da47ea5409d2b3087c1ea0.jpg?AWS
The Yomiuri Shimbun
Kim Jae Joong
4:01 pm, May 28, 2015

The Yomiuri Shimbun His powerful acting, mesmerizing singing voice and, above all, his eye-catching looks all drive fans of South Korean superstar Kim Jae Joong wild.
When an article featuring Kim appeared in the evening edition of The Yomiuri Shimbun on May 13, not only did all copies sell out at newsstands but stocks at Yomiuri Shimbun offices also disappeared by the end of the day.
Having long been successful as a singer, Kim is spreading his wings in acting, with his first starring role in a TV drama last year. In the show, called “Triangle,” he realized the importance of eye expressions.
“If you are always acting with similar movements, the audience will get bored. So, I’m acting with my eyes,” the 29-year-old said.
Born in South Korea in 1986, Kim debuted in the showbiz world in 2004 as a member of the boy band TVXQ, known as Tohoshinki in Japanese. Since 2010, he has been active as part of the three-member JYJ as well as having a solo career.
To read more, pick up a copy of the May 30 edition of The Japan News. You’ll find Jae Joong’s Yomiuri exclusive photos that did not appear in the popstyle page of The Yomiuri Shimbun on May 13. Don’t miss it!

The Japan News by The Yomiuri Shimbun
CGGPQz5VIAAfOMZ.jpg
CGGPQ0BUsAA91EG.jpg

CGGRa-LUEAEQBFG.jpg

CGGRa-EUoAIMEdT.jpg
 ‏@okke126

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 5/25-5/31/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/jyj-news-week-of-525-5312015.html?spref=tw

Death Note...Opening June 20th

Junsu's FLOWER repackaged album update...

JYJ Official
XIA 준수의 스페셜 에디션 앨범이 오늘(28일) 낮 12시에 발매됩니다!
미공개 사진 50여 장이 들어간 부클릿 화보집과 뮤직비디오 및 앨범 재킷 촬영 메이킹, XIA의 인터뷰가 담긴 DVD 등 최고의 선물세트 구성이라는 평을 얻으며 그 기대감이 최고조에 달하고 있는데요^^
각종 온라인 음원 사이트를 통해 공개되며, 오프라인에서도 정식 앨범을 만나보실 수 있습니다!

Today(May 28) at 12pm, XIA's Special Edition Album will be released!
A photo album with 50 unrevealed photographs, a music video as well as a album production making film and a DVD with his interview in it are all included.
It is one of the best package you can ever see!
201505281029772239_55667059b4756.jpg
JYJ Official
오 늘 낮 12시, 각종 온라인 음원사이트를 통해 XIA의 스페셜 에디션 앨범이 공개되었습니다. 전혀 다른 분위기의 곡으로 재탄생한 '엑스 송(X SONG)' 디스코 펑크 트랙을 비롯한 XIA의 스페셜 에디션 앨범, 많은 사랑 부탁 드립니다!
Today at 12pm, XIA's special edition album was released through all music websites. The 'X SONG' was remastered into a totally different song with disco funk sounds. Check out this special edition album!
멜론
http://goo.gl/5M01q5
엠넷
http://goo.gl/wWmbYQ
벅스
http://goo.gl/5jWcV7
네이버뮤직
http://goo.gl/kEFKNB
다음뮤직
http://goo.gl/VD27Ai

Embedded image permalink

Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 5/25-5/31/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/jyj-news-week-of-525-5312015.html?spref=tw