[OFFICIAL] The JYJ Thread

tealee

Junsu Twitter Update

김준수@1215thexiahtic

여긴 성남 아트센터가 아닙니다.ㅎ 단지 완성도 높은 연습을 하기위해 일반 공연장을 대관하여 무대를 셋업하고 마이크까지 차고 동선을 밞아보는 연습중!나도 이런 연습은 처음이라 너무 좋네요^^기대하세요~yeah!

Embedded image permalink

CHHi4EjVIAAxz8V.jpg
Trans as tagged

Junsu's New DP on Twitter

김준수

Junsu after the FC Men game at Jeju...
Note: Junsu left to go back to Seoul after the game thus was not on board the yacht with the other FC Men...

blog.naver.com/pacific_land/220385742462 
From rexseajeju

Embedded image permalink

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/8-6/14/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-68-6142015.html?spref=tw

Very touching... Sunao Ni Narenakute

jjjjjjj077

[KR news] Ueno Juri mentioned JJ in an interview recently http://goo.gl/YKd4tz 

Ueno Juri worked with JJ in the Jdrama Sunare. She said, "We filmed a scene where we hold hands and after that he will run away and hide behind a wall. We later became friends and I asked him why he did that. He said because he needs to be immersed in the role."

In sunare, JJ has a 1-sided love w/ Ueno Juri so he purposely put a distance between the 2 of them while filming so he can act his part well
Ahh so that's why. If u watch the BTS, you can see JJ fooling around with the rest of the cast, but not as much with Ueno Juri. Our JJ...

Sunare - short for Sunao Ni Narenakute, JJ's 2010 Jdrama

Via rubypurple_fan

ldh141220150610165537_X_01_C_1.jpg

CHIKGnnUYAEcLYw.jpg
CHIKG5eUYAAmKfO.jpg
Via @emiko_51

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/8-6/14/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-68-6142015.html?spref=tw

Edited by tealee
added pic

Junsu Twitter Update

김준수@1215thexiahtic

데스노트 연습을하고..저녁식사 시간에 밥을먹으러가던중 정말 우연히 만난 주현누나ㅋ선아누나와 미리 시간 맞춰서 밥먹으려는줄 알았다는ㅋ오랜만에 뮤지컬 얘기들과 근황토크ㅎㅎ즐거웠어요~~

Junsu having dinner with Jung SunAh (Death Note co-star...as well as in Mozart and Dracula) and ran into Ock JooHyun (co-star in Elizabeth)

Embedded image permalink

Private Jaejoong "NEWS"

CHSAez3UcAAv1OV.jpg

CHSAfRAUkAIhRmE.jpg
Via Spica @Spica4865
http://goo.gl/adj7ZV 

I had gone to school where Kim Junsu-nim had attended, but I am working in our school office at the moment so now I also hear stories from teachers again while on duty at our school. I am always enjoying the gallers here who give a lot of help in JYJ Gall.
As it happens, my older brother is among those who enlisted in the army for the first one month. He was in the same living hall with Kim Jaejoong-nim in the training camp?, and sent a sign that I requestedㅠㅠ
Although it’s a bit overdue, I’ll post it up. I heard he[Jaejoong] really takes cares of other soldiers and has a very good personality!!
The Doraemon sticker on the photo is our older brother and the heart sticker is on my name!
I’m always thankful to JYJ gallers:D

Source: 비비빅 via DC JYJ Gall  
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3  
Shared by: JYJ3

[NEWS] 150612 45.5% of unmarried men and women imitates Park Yuchun and Shin Se-kyung’s ‘Tteokbokki Kiss’ on Kiss Day

photo 11149693_983810768297269_8636470159618772555_o.jpg

It was found that 45.5% of unmarried men and women in their 20~30s want to receive Park Yuchun and Shin Se-kyung’s ‘Tteokbokki Kiss’ on Kiss Day [T/N: occurs on June 14]. Also, 37.5% count down to the ‘French Kiss’ into the type of kiss they prefer.
Gayeon Matchmaking Consulting Service(www.gayeon.com) had a variety of surveys targeting 682 unmarried men and women in their 20~30s (294 men, 388 women) from last May 26 to this June 11 in connection with Kiss Day; and reported their results on the 12th.
As a result, 45.5% of unmarried men and women consider Park Yuchun and Shin Se-kyung’s ‘Tteokbokki Kiss’ in ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ as the priority. Park Yuchun and Shin Se-kyung’s adorable image –where Oh Cho-rim who tried to wipe off tteokbokki sauce smeared on Choi Mugak’s lips– and ardent kiss were ample enough at causing the hearts of unmarried men and women in their 20~30s to flutter.

Source: MT News  

DramaSBS

Edited by tealee
added vid

CJeS Culture released Vids of the musical Death Note (starring Kim Junsu and Hong KwangHo)

Press Conference

CJeS Culture (씨제스컬쳐)

Showcase

CJeS Culture (씨제스컬쳐)

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/8-6/14/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-68-6142015.html?spref=tw

Another Tweet from Junsu...Studying his script...

김준수@1215thexiahtic

대본 삼매경..ㅎㅎ 
Embedded image permalink
Edited by tealee
added vid

Military Leave Is Cancelled For Kim Hyun Joong, Choi Jin Hyuk, Kim Jae Joong and Park Ji Bin

BY Julie Jones | Jun 12, 2015 10:26 AM EDT
Kim Jae Joong and Choi Jin Hyuk
Choi Jin Hyuk, Kim Jae Joong, Kim Hyun Joong and Park Ji Bin may not be able to take the leave that is due to them while serving their two-year mandatory military duty. The recent outbreak of MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) in Korea has resulted in the suspension of leave for all military personnel.

These singers and k-drama actors will not be able to visit family and friends for a while.
The new rules also mean that the families and friends of enlisted soldiers will not be allowed to attend the ceremonies of those who have completed basic training.

Kim Hyun Joong and Park Ji Bin are currently in basic training.
The suspension of leave is not the only way that the MERS epidemic has affected the entertainment industry in Korea. Fan meetings, press conferences and concerts have been cancelled in an effort to halt the spread of the disease, which originated in Saudi Arabia.
The production companies behind two k-movies have already cancelled events.
Variety reported that Twentieth Century Fox Korea called off a special showcase for the film "My Intimate Enemies," was called off and a press conference for the film "Assassination," starring Jun Ji Hyun was cancelled, citing "recent events."
MERS has affected box office sales as filmgoers avoid crowded theaters because of the fear of infection.

According to CNN, by June 11, the total number of confirmed MERS cases in Korea had risen to 126. CNN reported that 10 people in Korea who were infected with MERS have died. In an attempt to limit exposure, 2400 schools remain shut and two medical clinics recently closed.

Military Leave Is Cancelled For Kim Hyun Joong, Choi Jin Hyujk, Kim Jae Joong and Park Ji Bin http://dlvr.it/BBPRhK   KDramaStars@KDramaStars

Private Jaejoong's sister shares a second letter from Kim Jaejoong....

Embedded image permalink

안나@kkjj4

두번째 막둥이 편지. 유독 손편지가 좋은가보다 ㅎ 메르스에도 끄떡없는 이병 김재중~ 팬여러분들도 건강 유의하세요. 
Embedded image permalink

[Trans] Jaejoong's 2nd letter to his sister

To Anna nuna~
Oh~ It's great to get a letter from you at 55th Infantry Division!
I've gained 9kg and I've been watching my weight because I also feel that it may be dangerous to gain more weight~ But I think 6kg of that 9kg I gained is muscle~
There is a merit to have our parents in Seoul, right? It's close~ and we can respond faster when they are sick and most of all, I think it is great that they are not as lonely~
How are you doing? I don't worry about you! Because you always take good care of yourself~!

To. 안나누나~
오 우~ 55사단에서 다시 누나 편지 받아서 좋은데? 살은 9kg 쪄서 나도 더 찌면 위험할 것 같아서 잘 조절하고 있어~ 근데 9kg 중에 6kg은 근육으로 찐듯~ 부모님이 서울에 계셔서 아주 좋은 점이 있지? 가깝고~ 혹시 아프셔도 금방 대처할수있고 일단 외로워 하지 않으시니까 그것만큼 좋은게 없는거같아~ 누나는 무슨 문제는 없지? 난 누나는 걱정안돼! 워낙 잘 하니까~!
https://twitter.com/kkjj4/status/609370685169758208
via inheaven_wJYJ

We all kinda wanna see those muscles gained...'Jus sayin'
Embedded image permalink
More Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/8-6/14/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-68-6142015.html?spref=tw

Private Jaejoong's friend expressing frustration of not being able to visit Jae due to MERS crisis...

【june.shin1 IG】https://instagram.com/p/32PAcYS37G/ 

CHVjGVpVEAAo5dO.jpg

CHVjGV1UYAArHKt.jpg

Embedded image permalink

Same friend previously shared pics of his first visit to the 55th Infantry, including this one...
Embedded image permalink
https://instagram.com/p/2u7f1wy3-c/

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 5/11-5/17/15 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/jyj-news-week-os-511-51715.html?spref=tw
june.shin1. 
충성!!!! ㅋㅋ 
Private JJ & Sergeant Shin, RT 
Officially I'm the first visitor!! Haha

Edited by tealee
added pic

Yuchun cruisin' with friends (in his Porsche)

[F:mr_lee - sooin IG]~Yuchun & friends go for a ride in the middle of the night 
via fourc_pyc
#박유천 from mr_lee_sooin IG
instagram.com/p/33_x33Sghn/  

CHavUmWVAAAkhvc.jpg

CHavU1yUYAEVYmr.jpg
edited pic by @gade_ka

[TRANS] 150613 Kim Yoon-seok mentions Yuchun in his interview

photo 20150612212857311226.jpg
On June 12, Kim Yoon-seok said, “Although my name is up on my past works like ‘Hwayi: The Boy Who Swallowed A Monster[/A Monster Boy]'(2013) and ‘Haemoo/Sea Fog'(2014) as a lead role, I think I am the supporting lead actually”.
“To say clearly, Yeo Jin-goo in ‘Hwayi’ and Park Yuchun in ‘Sea Fog’ are the main leads. I should be the key supporting lead. I’ve seen how it makes no sense to complain about ‘Why does my name appear after?’ in the position of a senior. Rather, we should freely, with a flexible position, let the juniors grow greater.”

Source: No Cut News

Death Note Cast Interview...English subbed

Junsu with Death Note cast and staff/crew...

Find hidden L! Junsu eating like a small boy! Aigoo~~   
instagram.com/p/3525tzhlla/  (summer.jeong) 
Via Vichellelicious 

CHc1s96UEAAljYe.jpg
CHc1tIOUMAAHyX8.jpg

Note: summer.jeong is musical actress, Jeong SunAh

Private Kim Jaejoong in his Military Band uniform?
Jaejoong walked past her! In military band uniform! Could this be him?   
https://instagram.com/p/3sBrLUHyAq/   (pinocchi_o)

Via vichellelicious

CHclX3uUYAARVbc.jpg

CHclYYOVEAEcHN7.jpg

Note: Even the most eagle-eyed fans (who are better than the CIA!) cannot tell for sure...

Edited by tealee
added discription

[TRANS] 150614 2015 Dramas in the First Half of the Year – Return of the King… ★ Report card for Park Yuchun who return to the small screen
photo 2015040920235671497_20150409202546_1.jpg
◆ Park Yuchun, box-office invincibility + acting ability
Standing high in place as a representative actor in his 20s to be considered out of the rising stars for the next generation, Park Yuchun is leading his best golden days, imparted with 3 beats of popularity, cinematic quality, up to hot topic for every work he appears in.
Set to enlist into the army up ahead in August, Park Yuchun repeats his growth to grow in each and every works of his, and has established himself as the best example of acting-dol-turned-actors. In particular, in SBS ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ that recently ended, Park Yuchun drew attention, from the first episode, with action that does not spare himself physically and up to unparalleled bone-dislocation acting. Swallowing up the home theater in one gulp again, he put from sobbing acting to comic acting that’s a turnabout for him in the persona named Choi Mugak, and completed the best ever character who hadn’t been seen until now.
Also, he captivated even women’s hearts with an image that was seemingly gruff yet considerate with the most care, in front of Shin Se-kyung who he was working together with. He pretended not to show concern on the surface, but had a side where he carried a drunk Shin Se-kyung on his back when she got kicked out of her comedy troupe, and had caused female viewers to lose sleep as a 100% pure romanticist when showing the ‘standard rule of a something man(T/N: the status of a guy friend before he becomes a boyfriend)‘ as he gives a surprise kiss filled with apt push-and-pull and energy. In addition to that, he captured viewers’ attention while heightening the dramatic tension by fully immersing himself, up to doing action brimming with liveliness.
Source: News Way  

[TRANS] 150615 Kim Yoon-seok mentions Yuchun in his interview
htm_20150615083122839.jpg~original
– Do you have a friend who will come through? out of the junior actors.
“I don’t know about the friends I’ve never met but among the friends I’ve met, it is (Park) Yuchun. Yuchunnie has a really good mind toward acting and his works. I think he can be a good actor.”
Source: IS Plus  

Kim Jaejoong in SPY

Crystal Moon @crystalmoon64

#김재중 is younger but cares for everyone so well to the point I feel sorry for him, learned a lot from him -Jo Dalhwan

Embedded image permalink

스파이 감독판 Blu-ray/DVD @SPYdvd
Actor Jo Dalhwan's interview has been added to #Spy Director's cut! #스파이 #감독판
CHg64dqUMAAWJ6N.jpg
CHg64d4UAAAdIMh.jpg

스파이 감독판 Blu-ray/DVD @SPYdvd
53 minutes of NG Footages for Kim Jaejoong had been added to #Spy Director's Cut BR/DVD

More Updates Here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/15-6/21/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-615-6212015.html?spref=tw