[OFFICIAL] The JYJ Thread

tealee

No Minwu talks about his friendship w #김재중 (Kim Jaejoong) in an interview http://www.staraz.co.kr/m/article/view.asp?idx=21885 
Trans via crystalmoon64

Embedded image permalink

CGpBDmiUkAAsPU4.jpg

CGpBDmhUYAAKHVV.jpg

We Love JJ@weloveJJ126

Jaejoong letter♥ Plz send a postcard to Jaejoong about all the stories you wanted to share #김재중 #재중레터 #Jaejoongletter 

Embedded image permalink

Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/1-6/7/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-61-672015.html?spref=tw

Edited by tealee
added pic

Kim Junsu and Hong Kwang Ho sing praises of each other at ‘Death Note’ musical press conference

Jun 4, 2015
https://vimeo.com/129741642

dnote

The press conference for upcoming musical ‘Death Note’ was held on June 1st at the Floating Island in Banpo, and saw the attendance of cast members like JYJ Kim Junsu, Hong Kwang Ho, Park Hye Na, Jeong Sung Ah, and many others.
Kim Junsu sang the praises of his co-star Hong Kwang Ho at the press conference, “Hong Kwang Ho is known for being a talented actor in the Korean musical industry. I had never seen his musicals, but I could feel his performing capability when I saw his performance video. I could also feel it during rehearsals, that his top position wasn’t that easy to obtain.”
‘Death Note’ is a manga series that was first published in the Japanese manga magazine, Weekly Shonen Jump back in 2003. It tells the story of a genius student named Light who picks up a ‘Death Note,’ and becomes ‘Kira’ who punishes evildoers under his own judgement. A famous detective named L seeks to hunt down Light, and a battle of wits ensues.
Kim Junsu and Hong Kwang Ho will take on the roles of L and Light respectively. Jeong Sun Ah will play Light’s girlfriend, Amane Misa. Park Hye Na will play the female Death God Rem, while Kang Hong Seok will play the male Death God, Ryuk.
The Korean version musical of ‘Death Note’ will run from June 20th to August 9th at the Seongnam Arts Center Opera House.
By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

JYJ’s Jaejoong is scientifically proven to be the “Most Beautiful Man in Asia”

Posted on June 4, 2015

Jaejoong
A 2011 article from HealthMedi has come to light as it analyzed the face structure of JYJ’s Jaejoong to crown him as the “Most Beautiful Man in Asia.”

The paper introduces how the mind perceives beauty by describing the brain’s spindle that recognizes the relationships between facial features. Thus, beauty can be determined in the short span of 0.1 second. Through a poll among various Chinese netizens on sites such as Sina and Weibo, Jaejoong took first place as the most beautiful man.
Plastic surgeons explained the best face is one that is not too triangular nor too angled but one that gives a sense of stability and neutrality. The two sides of the face must be perfectly symmetrical and the golden ratio among eyes to nose to mouth is 1.618:1. Finally, the nose must be clear and slightly carved to give a sophisticated impression, also making the face look smaller.

Source: HealthMedi

Junsu Twitter Update
Bowling with CJeS family

김준수@1215thexiahtic

씨제스배 볼링배..무려 제2회째다. 아 점수 거짓으로 올려놓은 직원들 왜이리많나..ㅜㅜ아무리 상금이 크다해도 그렇지! 이 물욕 많은 사람들ㅋㅋㅋ
[TRANS]
Fellow C-Jes & bowling people..it is the full 2nd anniversary.
Ah staff members who posted with fake scores, why are there so many..ㅜㅜ However the prize is big and even I can do it, right?! This worldly desires for gain in many peopleㅋㅋㅋ
Via Rilanna of JYJ3

Embedded image permalink
김준수@1215thexiahtic

우리팀 선천이 잘한다ㅋㅋ

Embedded image permalink
김준수@1215thexiahtic

결국 패자부활전에서 선아누나팀과 결승끝에 우리팀이 마이너리그 우승을차지했다ㅋ그리고 메이저리그는 내 매니저와 씨제스컬쳐 홍보팀 2명이 포진되어있는팀이 우승!준우승은 창용이형이 있는팀ㅋㅋ생각해보니 씨제스컬쳐 멤버들이 포진된 팀이 모든 상금을 쓸어갔다ㅋ

김준수@1215thexiahtic

창주형이 지켜보다 한마디하신다ㅋ 와 이번에 데스노트 기 가 쎈가보다 라고ㅋㅋ 아웃겨!

Embedded image permalink

김준수@1215thexiahtic

아!근데 자신있는 사람들끼리 볼링 개인전도 한번 갑시다. 아ㅜㅜ 1등 자신있어요 흑..ㅋㅋ

150605 Junsu won at CJES outing! Smiling so happily! So cute! ������https://instagram.com/p/3iUGx8OdRM/  #XIA #Junsu 
via vichellelicious

Embedded image permalink

Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/1-6/7/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-61-672015.html?spref=tw

Jaejoong "NEWS"

[TRANS] An excerpt of Japanese review of #김재중 @admireJJ_bot 
Via crystalmoon64
CGylE3WUcAAkr33.jpg

CGylE3YVIAAFqKo.jpg

CGyA1V3UIAEvZm9.jpg

PrinceJJ @PrinceJJ_

Embedded image permalink

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/1-6/7/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-61-672015.html?spref=tw

Private Jaejoong sister's Twitter Update

kriskjj

안나 @kkjj4

무슨일이냐고 물어보시는 분들보다 힘을 주시는 분들이 많이 계셔서 진심으로 감사합니다. 오늘 재중이 선물 잘 받았습니다.다음주에 무슨일이 있어도 면회갑니다.편지.선물.초콜렛 가지고 갑니다.단 초콜렛은 조금 먹으라고 합니다.재중이 살 더 찌면 안되는데ㅜ

Trans by crystalmoon64

Embedded image permalink

Edited by tealee
added translations

ID MYO/JYJ dancer shares Vid of Junsu practicing for 'Out of Control' dance...

Junsu lost his shoe and caught it too...LOL

joohyejin83

내가 찍은 연습영상 혼자보기 아까워서.
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

#xia #xia전속안무팀아이디묘 #idmyo #outofcontrol #김준수 #아이디묘
#dance #xiadancer #주혜진
#신발벗겨짐

Edited by tealee
added discription

Junsu's pet dog makes a cameo on Jeju Island Gatsby

by Vivi on Fri, Jun 05, 2015
Junsu_dog.jpg

There's a special cameo in episode 7 of Jeju Island Gatsby (aka Warm and Cozy), but it's not an actor or idol who shows up on the screen. JYJ's Junsu's pet dog Xiahki made an appearance in the series as Lee Sung Jae's character's pet.

ADVERTISEMENT

In the series, Lee Sung Jae plays Song Jung Geun, a successful resort owner. The resort scenes are filmed at Junsu's luxury Toscana hotel on Jeju, so when filming scenes of Jung Geun relaxing at home, Junsu's beloved Samoyed Xiahki was the natural choice as the character's furry friend!
Xiahki_Jeju_gatsby2.pngXiahki_Jeju_gatsby_pP3xXt1.png

DramaFever @dramafever

#JYJ's #Junsu's dog Xiahki makes a cameo on #JejuIslandGatsby http://dfvr.co/1JsLkl

Major stars talk ‘Death Note’

June 08,2015

08002829.jpg  

Two musical stars, Kim Jun-su, left, and Hong Kwang-ho, will perform in the upcoming musical “Death Note.” [JoongAng Ilbo]

Two musical titans are meeting on stage in the upcoming production of “Death Note,” based on a popular Japanese comic of the same name.

And the response from fans has been explosive.

The first and second rounds of tickets sold out as soon as they were released online, meaning that 60,000 (roughly 70 percent of all the seats) have already been reserved.

The titans in question are Kim Jun-su and Hong Kwang-ho, who will play the musical’s lead characters L and Light, respectively.

Light is a high school student who one days finds the Death Note, a supernatural object that kills a person whose name is written on it. Light tries to rule the world with this deadly notebook, while detective L tries to stop him.

Kim and Hong - the two most sought-after actors in the musical scene - have joined the show as the main cast. They will therefore go on stage 51 times until October, with no alternates.

It goes without saying that Kim, as a member of the K-pop trio JYJ, possesses enormous star power. His competency as a musical actor was recognized in “Mozart” and “Elizabeth,” both of which sold out all their tickets.

Hong, who debuted as a musical actor in “The Late Empress” in 2002, is known for his thunderous vocal power.

Acknowledged by international musical producer Cameron Mackintosh last year, Hong made a debut on London’s West End, playing Thuy in “Miss Saigon.”

The JoongAng Ilbo, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily, met with the two celebrities early this month to talk about their latest roles.

Q. How do you feel about the fact that tickets to the musical are selling like hot cakes?

A. Kim: I’m very glad. I have to admit I was sort of worried because out of the six musical productions I have appeared in so far, this was the largest ticket opening.

Also, since the show takes place in Seongnam, Gyeonggi, I thought it would be too far for those who work in Seoul to come.

Hong: I was also surprised to hear the news when I was in England. I decided that Jun-su being considered to have the strongest star power was no joke.

The musical has a single cast, which is rare. Do you feel pressure about this?

Kim: It was something I’ve always wanted to try out. I know it comes with a large responsibility, but I also feel proud of that.

The biggest advantage of a single cast is that you can choreograph your moves perfectly with your partner. Even the smallest difference, such as the timing when you say a line, can influence the audience’s interpretation. But [a single cast] can prevent that kind of confusion.

Hong: I think we can stage a more complete show. I believe we won’t go through any illness or accidents.

How is the chemistry between you two?

Kim: My voice is better accompanied by male vocals rather than female vocals. The uniqueness in my voice develops a nice harmony with Hong’s classical masculine voice.

Hong: Jun-su is always well-prepared on top of his great singing ability. I think I’m getting a free ride from him.

BY LEE JI-YOUNG [jin.eunsoo@joongang.co.kr] 

Major stars talk ‘Death Note’ http://joongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3005085

REVIEW: Girl Who Sees Smells (2015)

Posted by snow in Reviews

gs5
CUTE!!! If there is one word that can define Girl Who Sees Smells for me, it is this. The cute romance salted with murder mystery about a serial killer and punctuating everything with a supernatural ability — the result is a show which isn’t flawless but manages to find a place in your heart.
The drama centres around two people who have many things in common. Our hero is Moo Gak who lost his sister when a serial killer killed her while the same person kills our heroine Cho Rim’s parents. They both suffer from this tragedy which results in amusing consequences as she gains the ability to see smells while he loses ability to feel physical pain and tastes. Their paths cross and then starts a journey where they not only solve the mystery of the serial killer but also find peace and love in each other, and realise what they really want to do in life.
sg (2)
As I said before, the piece-de-resistance of this drama is its main pair of Moo Gak and Cho Rim. They are charming individually as well as together. Cho Rim is a girl who is bubbly, helpful and brave. The way she is willing to help Moo Gak in his investigations and also later, willingly wants to help the police by keeping herself in danger, all this shows how much courageous she is. She is someone you would want to be friends with — she is that sweet and loving. Moo Gak is one of the best male leads in dramaverse. His only mission was to search the man who killed his sister but I love that the drama didn’t make him a jaded, hungry-for-revenge angry young man. In fact, he is very innocent and naive, with determination but he is not a genius. He is respectful and totally sweet. I like that in the end, both realised what they really wanted to do in life.
sg
The couple is admirable as Moo Gak and Cho Rim are both understanding and supportive, and always think and work together, without keeping the other in dark. They bicker but with a lightness. I love how normal their relationship is. They joke around, tease, do lots of cute things together and also have emotional talks. Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung charge the screen with their charming chemistry and form one of the cutest on-screen couples I’ve ever seen. You just want to squish them as they keep on being adorable. This is a couple which came out of nowhere and knocked it out of the park. The scenes where they practise or perform the comic skit, they are truly mirthful.
The drama maps out its run with a mix of development of romance and police investigations. At first, we see some episodic cases as Cho Rim becomes useful to Moo Gak but then the plot gains momentum as the main killer comes into picture again. The drama throws some red herrings in the mix to keep us guessing but ultimately lifts the curtains on who the real culprit is. It’s a risky step but drama handles it quite well as the show turns from whodunnit to a showcase of how our team of cops will find and catch the murderer.
gs4
There is never a dull moment in this completely entertaining show. Apart from cute and comedy, it has lots of chilling moments and also fast pace. The modus operandi of the cops is outrageously incompetent to the extent that I’ve never seen such policemen acting with stupidity. I blame the writing for being so lazy when it comes to painting decent cops, as I don’t expect it to be top-notch but at least give us something acceptable. Also, there are lots of loop holes and illogical sequences, especially in the second half which mars the enjoyment somewhat. Also, it’s crystal clear at the end that the writer was running out of ideas, which led to a very underwhelming last episode.
gs7
But despite its glaring flaws, the drama is charming and entraining enough to keep us in its company. There is no lack of cute and thrills in every turn. One more disappointing feature was incomplete and half baked explanation about the killer’s motives. Even if the team of cops was very inept, I still loved it! I love how much the three cop buddies grew since we first met them. They insulted and disliked Moo Gak initially but later adored him so much. These four, along with Cho Rim and detective Yum Mi — they are fabulous as they plan, act and enjoy together. A lovely family indeed! The formation and growth of relationships is one of the highlights of this show.
gs1
I love that the drama does not have the archetype of involving second leads into romance. Detective Yum Mi is a badass cop who never flinches in front of danger. I loved that sequence where she shows no sign of nervousness when faced with the killer but then actually breaks out in cold sweat when left alone. This was such a realistic emotion. I also liked the little bonding that was formed between her and Cho Rim.

Spoiler:
How can I complete this review without talking about our chef. Nam Goong Min brings his best game to the drama as the creepy serial killer who remains as calm as a midnight sea. But when he shows his true colours, I always got shivers down my spine. He always talks like a gentleman but still manages to scare you. I think the drama should have shown some back story leading to his deeds but alas, we only got some bits and pieces that didn’t clear the whole picture. Finally, the motivations for murder and his feelings for Cho Rim remained more or less ambiguous.
sg8
The cinematography is good and I especially loved the sparkling smells that Cho Rim sees — they looked beautiful and like something coming from a Disney movie. The fantasy element about smells is nicely woven along with the story of the show as the ability comes in handy in investigations. But explanation for how it came into being is avoided altogether. The music is sunny and sweet.
Shin Se Kyung is winsome in this drama — exuberant, bubbly, vivacious — she makes her character come alive and makes us to fall in love with her. Yoochun is one the cutest actors, hands down. I had this urge to pinch his cheeks on several occasions. He efficiently shows humour (those comic lines for stage were HILARIOUS) as well as emotional bits. This couple is simply love. Nam Goong Min lends a class act. Yoon Jin Seo does a wonderful job for a role which initially looked thankless but later picked up some weight. The three main cops — played by Lee Won Jong, Choi Tae Joon and Jo Hee Bong — provide lots of funny moments, sometimes intentional and unintentional at others. Song Jong Ho leaves a strong impression even in a small role.
Overall, Girl Who Sees Smells is a perfect place if you want to smell something delightfully sweet and cute. Just don’t take its mystery-crime genre seriously. This might sound like a broken record but the drama has one of the best couples of dramaland!
My Rating: 8 out of 10
gs

REVIEW: Girl Who Sees Smells (2015). https://thedramacorner.wordpress.com/2015/06/07/review-girl-who-sees-smells-2015/  #TheGirlWhoSeesSmells #SensoryCouple #냄새를보는소녀 #박유천 #신세경

Edited by tealee

Monday, June 8, 2015

CHUNFACE OF THE DAY - TGWSS EPS.16 (PART A) BY ROWEINA

It has been 2 weeks after his drama ended. How is it? Have U move on? LOL.....N imagine those 2 weeks like 2 years that we will face it. XD... For 2 dramas before, I postponed  made the last eps review coz of something happened that make me could not make it for some time.  But for TGWSS, it's kinda like I  don't  wanna make it coz it's like saying Bye2 to headache moment n deadline. LOL.... It will be my last buzee moment with  his drama. Don't know what will happen next.

N before started the last eps review, I just wanna say that TGWSS was like RTP. It was memorable for me coz from that drama I found ChunNi. N for TGWSS. I think it's more memorable coz from this drama, I didn't only watch it but I got the drama itself . I will make the story about it later on Chunsa Magz. But the one thing I can say....I'm so gratefull that ChunNi chose this drama n no complaint at all on any aspect.

The last eps of a drama is really important like a pilot eps for me. Sometimes it could be so good n make me remember clearly or could be just mediocre or even could make all the good ones from all eps before the last one disappear n just remember the bad one from the ending.

So, what I got from the last eps of this drama?

This eps review also divided in to 2 parts.

For ChunFace of the Day (Finale) I chose these one.

A very different expression from ChunNi.

It's like U met 2 different characters in 1 drama. It's awesome.  I like all the OST from this drama n see those 2 expression is kinda like song from MC The Max - Because of You n Acourve's Honey. XD.... I like the contrast of the songs. N it's the same like those pic. 2 different expression.

For the 1st pic, I hope someday ChunNi will get a drama/movie with Old time setting. Maybe he became a head of gangster or whatever lah. I think he has that classique face. XD....He looks good on saeguk drama right? So I think he will be good too in 1900ers drama/movie right? N off course a dark antagonist character. I don't know if an antagonist character can be a lead character in a drama but I think more possible in a movie. Whatever it is, I want to see his character like on this pic.^^

IMG_20150531_223518.jpg

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: CHUNFACE OF THE DAY - TGWSS EPS.16 (PART A) BY ROW... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/chunface-of-day-tgwss-eps16-part-by.html?spref=tw 

Monday, June 8, 2015

CHUNFACE OF THE DAY - TGWSS EPS.16 (PART B) BY ROWEINA

U can read Part A in Here.

OMG....Is this Side Hug will become a Trend? LOL... Really love this.

39.jpg

n finally the last kiss or peck (Coz ChunNi said he only had 1 kiss scene on this drama, so we should agree with him. LOL )....

N that Peck was fit with their character. He like to tease her.

40.jpg

N as his promise.  He will make CR laugh... n also US the viewers... ..hahahaha...

41.jpg

OMG....how come shower scene can be a funny scene. LOL... n Did U notice that MG sang in bathroom? LOL....n added with this one.. hahahaha

42.jpg

A scene that we only can get on TGWSS.LOL... ChunNi with bathrobes is more sexy than just a typical shower scene. LOL

Complere Recap here: JYJ CAFFEINE: CHUNFACE OF THE DAY - TGWSS EPS.16 (PART B) BY ROW... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/chunface-of-day-tgwss-eps16-part-b-by.html?spref=tw

Junsu Twitter Update
김준수 @1215thexiahtic

오케스트라와 첫 협연!피아노 반주에만 노래하다 첫 풀 사운드를 들으니 너무 좋구나~ 참 이게 하나의 뮤지컬에서 나오는 음악인가 싶을정도로 장르가 다양한데 그게또 다 좋다ㅎ

Embedded image permalink

김준수 @1215thexiahtic

엄격한 관리차원에서 심히 사진촬영을 허용한다는 김문정 감독님의 말씀을 받들어 The mc 오케스트라!한컷^^ 추신(오케스트라를 굳이 한글로쓴건 절대 알파벳을 몰라서가 아님을 밝혀드립니다.;;)ㅋ

Embedded image permalink

CHCfeyvUIAAhmPm.jpg
Trans as tagged

Park Yuchun SINA Interview

Sally Pak

Yuchun said he had tel conversation w/Jaejoong. He feels relieved when knowing that JJ is doing well [SINA]  (fourc_PYC)

Embedded image permalink
Yuchun would like to b in KR variety show 'Please Take Care of My Refrigerator'(via SINA)��He is totally a foodie! (via fourc_PYC)

Embedded image permalink

Much More HQ pics here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/8-6/14/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-68-6142015.html?spref=tw

Edited by tealee

JYJ Bodyguard (James Yang) shares a pic with Kim Jaejoong and staff...
https://instagram.com/p/3stES8MRq0/?taken-by=hjang5005
[TRANS] Wow, I had this? Found lost photos while organizing computer, part of precious memory

(crystalmoon64)

Embedded image permalink

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/8-6/14/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-68-6142015.html?spref=tw

Edited by tealee
added translations

[NEWS] 150609 Park Yuchun “Got a call from Kim Jaejoong who enlisted…It’s good that he’s doing well”

704_1649625_435511.jpg

First, he disclosed about his thought about kinds of opposing dramas in his interview with SINA. To the question ‘Which work, comedy or drama, do you personally prefer?’, Park Yuchun expressed his opinion, “I like it better when the script is good. So, it is like this (for me). Well of course…comedy has lighter key factors rather than drama. It is comfortable to also shoot since there are many genres, and its scenes are even more fun, too.” and, “If I have to choose one of the two, then I think it is better that the script has to be interesting”.
To the question ‘Have you been in contact with Kim Jaejoong after he enlisted’, Park Yuchun said, “I was on the phone with him once. It’s fortunate that he sounded like he is doing very well. Well, yes… Jaejoong-hyung is getting along very well, thus I also feel relieved”.
Lastly, Park Yuchun said, “There remains filming for my movie…I think I would like to have the opportunity meet/see fans very much when I wind up finishing the filming for my movie well,” about his future plans.
Sources: Sina + TV Daily  
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3  
Shared by: JYJ3

JaeChun feels...

Embedded image permalink

Edited by tealee
added pic

Newly released pics from Junsu's CM for Diamond Bay
http://blog.naver.com/diamond_bay/220385662338  

CHHGm9XUIAEz81W.jpg

CHHGm77UUAEh1yo.jpg

CHHGm_DUIAI56oy.jpg

[OTHER FACEBOOK] 150610 Koo Hyun Mo shares a photo of Junsu doing a CF narration recording

Note: Koo Hyun Mo is a singer-songwriter at U production studio A
photo 150610koo86.png
[TRANS]
CF where #‎XIAJunsu appears in to a song written by me and sung by me ‬ㅎㅎ I’m excited.. And XIA Junsu is in the middle of a narration recording ㅋㅋㅋ I have to say Junsu-ssi is better at my song ㅋㅋㅋ
‪#‎koo‬ ‪#‎singersongwriter‬ ‪#‎akoostic‬ ‪#‎다이아몬드베이‬ ‪#‎diamondbay‬
photo 11390082_992535737437294_7637815580823660182_n.jpg
Source: 구현모 FB(1)  
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3  
Shared by: JYJ3