[info.] Korean Music Festival 2011!!!

Guest Sokua

Guest lisaphanny

I must say, security at the hotel this year is kinda strict. You need a blue wristlet to get on the elevator. There are ways to get around it though. Lol.

All in all, today, thursday was a really good day. I got a signature from k.will, a hug from g.na, a hug from jay and a picture with chance from one way.

Ukiss is kinda hard to get to, their managers are strict.

I have a feeling tmrw is going to be even more crazy because it was pretty chill at the hotel today. :)

What the. nuuuuu I really hope my friends and I will be okay with the elevator situation. There's 10 of us in a room and she put 2 down D: What do you recommend for us to do?

I'm so excited. I really hope I can meet them. They're all so awesome!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I don't really think it's appropriate to post how to get around this stuff. I mean you never know who could read soompi. It is an open forum after all. I'm just saying, they could get even more strict if people are too obvious.

What the. nuuuuu I really hope my friends and I will be okay with the elevator situation. There's 10 of us in a room and she put 2 down D:

Which is why you never overcrowd a room. I know people do it some times, and have done it prior, but you pushed your luck putting 10 of you guys there. Don't be surprised if they only allow you to add maybe 1 or 2 people. It's their rules, anyway.

Guest onnetwothreefour

has anyone taken the hollywood bowl shuttle for parking last year? is it provided during korean music festival? do you recommend it? which lot of theirs did you park at (street)?

edit; nevermind there are no RETURN times listed, so I think it's better to just park at a public lot near the bowl for like $10 or something

Guest waver123

has anyone taken the hollywood bowl shuttle for parking last year? is it provided during korean music festival? do you recommend it? which lot of theirs did you park at (street)?

edit; nevermind there are no RETURN times listed, so I think it's better to just park at a public lot near the bowl for like $10 or something

I've always taken the shuttle (it's more like a bus). I use to take the one at the zoo but last few years they're not open during KMF time, so last year I dropped off at Ventura one, so basically you either choose the highland or the ventura one, and you pay @ highland parking. They've tons of buses waiting for you after concert so don't worry about can't finding one, it's very convenient.

Guest tiffanyyyy

what time should i go to sheraton tomorrow to catch the idols leaving for hollywood bowl???

oh & does anyone know what time they're leaving for the airport on sunday?

Guest skim072

For those staying at the Sheraton tonight be careful. They'll kick you out of the lobby without a wristband. It's seriously a pain in te butt right now trying to get people in. =[

Guest likeaboss

does anyone know a good place to be dropped off before the concert and picked up after that's a good walking distance from the bowl?

Guest mzmishibishi

yeah you can buy tickets still. you can buy at the will call booth at hollywood bowl tomorrow. but alot of people will sell their tickets for cheap tomorrow at the event because those are last min desperate rates that they are trying to get rid of tickets.

last year gareden tickets went down to $80 on and at the day of concert at hollywood bowl. just go early to scout for those people selling.

Guest tiffanyyyy

is it still possible to buy the tickets tomorrow?

there's tons of people who are still selling kmf tickets for cheaper than face value here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/340003-event-tickets-sales/

Guest raynebeauty

I hope ya'all have a great time at KMF 2011!

I wish I could attend but the only way I would ever attend another KMF is for one that would outdo the last two I went to...and seriously how the heck do you top the line-ups for 2007 and 2008?!

I would suggest to the KMF organizers that if you guys are planning to bring any artists - let's have some more "rock stars" and "classics" I still remember when Junsu did the anthem - and then there was a gospel choir..?! like that was cool. Anyway, and maybe some idols that can bang it out on the stage like 2ne1 (throw in a lil VIP love for BB too, keke), MBLAQ, Miss A and of course, we gotta see IU perform here too!! :)

Guest AceFondu

You guys!!! I'm so excited that I can't even sleeep :D WOOO!

Haha woke up super early! Dont know why but i just have so much energy right now. Im going super early

Just practicing fanchants at the moment.

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

wow so who is ready for today?

I bet its going to be so hot later on today.

stay cool everyone!

I guess I couldn't sleep either haha

woke up hella early.

excited to see DJ DOC!

Archived