[info.] Korean Music Festival 2011!!!

Guest Sokua

Guest Jangoon

ANYONE SELLING LAST MINUTE TICKETS? I JUST NEED TWO!!! I LIVE IN KOREATOWN, LA!!! group of 15 but theres only 13 tickets.. lol gonna smuggle in D: haha cheap tickets dont matter where the seats are at...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just came back from watching the Korean Music Festival. So far, this is the best MCing Hollywood Bowl ever had - G.Na and Kim Chang Rhyul (?) - he is a member of DJ Doc are good MCs. G.Na spoke English most of the time - she translates whatever her co-MC says. The past Hollywood Bowl MCs I've seen, i.e., Brian, Eugene, Son Ho Young, barely spoke English - even knowing almost all of the audience speak and understand English.

Anyway, in spite of the not-so popular guest, it wasn't boring. U-Kiss were so suave - their song and dance so smooth - and some members also speak English.

I was hoping K-Will will bring the house down, considering he is very popular now, and especially he got a lot of screaming fans when he came out to sing the korean national anthem. But no - guess who did?? PARK JAE BOOM!!! I think fans' screaming were louder than when 2PM was here last year. Even the men are screaming calling out his name before he was introduced. And - I was quite surprised - Jay spoke one hanggul the entire time he was on stage - he said 'kamsamida'. He talked to the audience in English.

It's always fun at the KMF - that's why I make sure you show up every year.

Guest Mel.

The show was pretty awesome. That last singer got mobbed when he went out into the crowd! lol

Something I noticed, people on the sides stood up during performances but people in the middle barely did.

The people sitting around me were pretty chill and gave weird looks every time people screamed for the idols.

Did anybody else see that tree on fire after the show? Whoa!

Guest crazie_meh

Does anyone know if David Choi showed up at allkpop's booth with Arden?

Just wondering since I thought it was him. ANyway, THe KMF was super fun

but not as excited as last year. Still, I'm happie I saw Chance from oneway,

met dumbfounded and Clara C, and saw some more artists. Seeing Jay, Sistar, Secret, 4Minute,

and UKISS perform at KMF is so awesome!!!!!!! :D those who didn't go miss out XD

Guest jisuk_

Just came back from my first KMF and i loved it!!! ^-^ Everyone performed so great and i just kept on dancing but the big security guard was mean he didnt like it when people moved in the pool. But i still got to touch so many people! And i can't believe Kiseop noticed me and my sign for him! Waiting in line for tickets was worth it!

And my Most memorable part of the night : when I did a heart pose at Kiseop and he did it right back at me <3 it just made my night

I'll try to post some picture and videos later

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

The show was pretty awesome. That last singer got mobbed when he went out into the crowd! lol

Something I noticed, people on the sides stood up during performances but people in the middle barely did.

The people sitting around me were pretty chill and gave weird looks every time people screamed for the idols.

haha I was one of the middle people but everytime I stood up,

someone from the back taps me and tell me to sit down.

yeah everyone in the middle row was pretty chill, just enjoying the show.

its a bunch of families around us.

and yes that poor palm tree D:

honestly I yawned so many time at the concert ><

but DJ DOC woke me up HAAHAH

the are the bestttttttttttt!

Guest AceFondu

THIS KMF was really awesome!. was screaming for GNA, U-KISS, Secret, Sistar, K Will, and 4 minute. SORRY those people in Ramp E :sweatingbullets:, I was screaming too much. DJ Doc hyped up the crowd and the last guy, forgot his name, I heard of his songs but really never knew who sang it. He was also really good! The old people were really good too. Also enjoyed them. I didnt like that they didnt go on the extended stage that much. All of them look so real like on T.V.

My Digital Camera sucks!, Cant even zoom that good and looks like they were far away even though they were really close!

And seeing all of them on the bus after the concert! U-Kiss was doing all the poses xD. This will be a memorable night.

Guest majin oni

part of me is kind of glad when the people in front don't stand up. I can see better and better pics can be taken. I noticed a young girl couldn't see because the tower of people standing in front. She couldn't swap places with her parents bcz they were in the same situation.

other then that it was another great KMF.

Guest onnetwothreefour

There was a camera crew going around doing interviews with a korean music festival mic pre-concert, does anyone know where to watch those clips? I have never seen previous year's footage from Korean music festival themselves either, does it go on dvd or something

Guest eyeheartyou

Jeon Young-Rok performed a song last night that it seemed like everyone in the audience knew... does anyone know what that song was?

Guest AceFondu

Oh, does anybody have fancams of the pre concert, when we all were crowding watching them dance. Lol i really want to see that girl perform "Secret - Magic" again. She was so hilarious! xD

Guest NuminousChild

Wow, my first time at kmf and it was so surreal!!!

love the performances, k-will took my breath away when

he sanged the Korea's national anthem, G.na was sexy,as always ^_^

Jay, i didn't really understand his english when he was rapping to 50 cent's

song, other than that It was great. 4-minute lol hyuna was so shy and cute.

Everything went crazy at the end of the show hahahahaha. I had a great time

and i can't wait for next year.

Wow!  Those are some nice shots.  What camera and where were you sitting?

Ramp Seats, next to the Garden Boxes :) 

I was using a Nikon D60 and also a Canon S95 (since I was too chicken to use the DSLR when the security guards were right next to me). I was surprised because I counted at least 10 other people with DSLRs in the nearby vicinity. They really didn't care this year - normally I would have to sneak my camera in.

Ramp Seats, next to the Garden Boxes :) 

I was using a Nikon D60 and also a Canon S95 (since I was too chicken to use the DSLR when the security guards were right next to me). I was surprised because I counted at least 10 other people with DSLRs in the nearby vicinity. They really didn't care this year - normally I would have to sneak my camera in.

That might have been my friends and I...

223461_10150279823862067_823542066_9336148_45000_n.jpg

Archived