[info.] Korean Music Festival 2011!!!

Guest Sokua

Guest Wicked

This is my first KMF and I will be driving from San Diego, the day of the concert. I do plan on leaving early but if you guys were in the same situation what time would you leave, where would you park, and what if any buses/trolleys would you take to the Hollywood Bowl. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I recommend not to leave anytime later than two with traffic and all. I usually park at the highland and hollywood parking garage. It's where the kodak theater is at. From there I take the shuttle to Hollywood bowl. It's about three dollar round trip for the shuttle and I think 10 for parking. But it's better than parking inside hollywood bowl.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ For parking, check out part two of this soompi Guide to KMF

Part 1

Part 2

--

hey soompiers!

If you happen to see someone with this bag... (make sure its this color bag!)

192464ba16c8ae57a1ff13725bd7a334_large.jpg

say "Hi" and you'll get a free soompi pin. Don't worry, we're nice ppl.

e0681b068e6b3ed50c769f852767d1ef_large.jpg

Waiting for confirmation on this part right now, but we might also also ask for your username to enter in a raffle for something random from our prize inventory :D

We will probably be in the Sheraton lobby throughout the weekend, probably also at some pre-concert events.

Guest Simon_H

I recommend not to leave anytime later than two with traffic and all. I usually park at the highland and hollywood parking garage. It's where the kodak theater is at. From there I take the shuttle to Hollywood bowl. It's about three dollar round trip for the shuttle and I think 10 for parking. But it's better than parking inside hollywood bowl.

^^ For parking, check out part two of this soompi Guide to KMF

Part 1

Part 2

Thanks for the info guys. The link really helped I forgot about that guide so thanks.

Anyone partying after the concert?

I wanna get some cds from Music plaza in k-town so I can get one signed,

but I have a question or 2

For those that have been there before

have you seen the cds that are signed?

I was just wondering if anyone knows if those are real signatures or fake?

I must say, security at the hotel this year is kinda strict. You need a blue wristlet to get on the elevator. There are ways to get around it though. Lol.

All in all, today, thursday was a really good day. I got a signature from k.will, a hug from g.na, a hug from jay and a picture with chance from one way.

Ukiss is kinda hard to get to, their managers are strict.

I have a feeling tmrw is going to be even more crazy because it was pretty chill at the hotel today. :)

^ thanks for sharing and lucky you to get to meet some celebs already. I'm not coming until tomorrow plus I'm not staying at the Sheraton hotel either. Hoping to at least meet Chance at the allkpop booth. I'm sure this year is going to be a fun year (:

Guest tiffanyyyy

hey does anyone know which sheraton they're staying at?

and what time do they usually leave the hotel for hollywood bowl on saturday?

i really want to see them ;__;

Guest miyukix3

I must say, security at the hotel this year is kinda strict. You need a blue wristlet to get on the elevator. There are ways to get around it though. Lol.

All in all, today, thursday was a really good day. I got a signature from k.will, a hug from g.na, a hug from jay and a picture with chance from one way.

I have a feeling tmrw is going to be even more crazy because it was pretty chill at the hotel today. :)

what do you mean by a blue wristlet?

♥miyuki

hi,

if i haven't picked up my ticket from the office already, would it be possible to just get it from will call the day of?  or would i HAVE to pick them up at the office?

All tickets that have not yet been picked up will be sent to the will-call booth, so you can pick them up there :)

Guest AceFondu

Anyone else Psyched? Its so close! watching these fancams on youtube from LAX are making me so jealous right now. I really want to see them! Hehehe i dont think i will be able to sleep today or tomorrow.

For people asking if they can get autographs, you can only get them if your really lucky and meet them somewhere like the hotel without security or maybe outside somewhere? They will not have a table set out saying "Fan signing event" if thats what your wondering. Haha i remember watching a fancam on nichkhun going to CVS.

what do you mean by a blue wristlet?

♥miyuki

When I checked in today they gave me the amount of Blue wristbands that you have people listed under the room. You're supposed to wear that wristlet the whole weekend, that way they know you're staying there. Today a lot of people couldnt go up to the rOom because they didn't have the wrist band. They have a security at the elevator checking. It was enforced today and I'm guessing they will enforce it even more tmrw when more people come. Luckily I only had three people in my room so I just had them add one more person for 25$ more a night.

Sorry if that didn't make much sense. I'm rePlying on my iPhone.

Guest ImFeelinYummy

@yummy

PM me your number! :3 I can text you!

alrighty I pm u =]

make sure u let me know who u r when u text me or call me lol

Guest mzmishibishi

so you don't need a wristband to be in the lobby right?

do you guys also know if it's alright to juts pull an all nighter at the lobby? i'm not sure if i can get a room. everythings so expensive this year. :(

anyone have room for 3 people for roomates for sheraton? we are looking for around $15 a night...thanks.

we don't care for how many people are in the room. PM me!

so excited for this!! I know allkpop will be there with their booth, but does anyone know where they'll be? I wanna enter for a chance to win a free ipad (they said on their site). Also, are soompi peeps gonna have a little set- up too?  is there a pre-event before? this is my first time and wanna know all the deets and stuff.

so you don't need a wristband to be in the lobby right?

do you guys also know if it's alright to juts pull an all nighter at the lobby? i'm not sure if i can get a room. everythings so expensive this year.  :(

anyone have room for 3 people for roomates for sheraton? we are looking for around $15 a night...thanks.

we don't care for how many people are in the room. PM me!

I don't think so, but they are allowed to remove anybody who isn't a hotel guest if they feel it's getting too crowded. And quite frankly, as it's their property, I don't blame them for doing so.

As for an all-nighter, you could, but if you get kicked out, that's it.

Guest skim072

do you know if there are security guards at both elevators? [the one further in to the building and the one right in front of the main entrance to the streets?]

i can't believe they got so strict about it. but again it is understandable.... i guess. =/ lol

Guest deedeegii

So this is kind of random, but Yoseob just tweeted that the Super Triple Concert that was supposed to be held on the same day as KMF has been canceled /: that event was probably the reason why Beast couldn't come to KMF this year and now it seems like a waste since the event got canceled...now Beast is available on April 30 but it's too late for them to come to KMF T-T I was willing to accept that they couldn't come because they had another schedule, but now that I know they're free and can't make it, I'm sad ):

Oh well, I'll get over it! (or at least try to haha) I'm still excited for KMF and I know I'll have a good time no matter who the guests are (: Less than 2 days left!

Archived