[movie 2004] Windstruck - 내 여자친구를 소개합

Guest Elee

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yunax21

i just finished watching this movie & omg.. the ending was so sad!! when she was able to see him again.. tears kept falling down my eyes.. :tears: and i love the twist! although the ending was a lil blah.. it was still good since it was the guy from "My Sassy Girl". i absolutely love jeon ji hyun & jang hyuk~ they're my favoritesss. their performance was wonderful & i really enjoyed the movie ^_^ i hope jang hyuk comes back soon and takes part in more movies!! same with jeon ji hyun~

• 2 months later...

I think My Sassy Girl is much better than this one :mellow:

Nobody's perfect...

In fact, I noticed that people who realy love My Sassy Girl usually don't like Windstruck, and vice-versa.

(I love Windstruck, but MSG is just an ordinary romantic comedy)

Guest happybluebear

I support your claim as well <Epikt>, I didn't really get sassy girl. But I liked windstruck. First part of it is good and funny, though after Jang Hyuk dies, I just couldn't stop crying throughout the movie till the end. The only movie, I could fill up a bucket full of tears!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest randycho

in windstruck, there is this scene where myungwoo (hyuk jang) is at kyungjin's (jun ji-hyun) house and shes playing this song in the piano. this happens after they talk about her twin sister while looking at the photo. if anyone knows the song, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! thanks.\

edit: found the music, but does anyone know where i can find the piano version or possibly an accurate music sheet of satie-debussy - gymnopedie no.1? haha thanks a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest juicyness

Love this movie!! i could watch this movie foreverr lol so saddd. i think this is the first movie that i cried alot =S haha oh wells :) / this is sooo the beginning of my sassy girl lol i wonder why they didnt call it windstruck 2 or something =S

Guest Epikt

this is sooo the beginning of my sassy girl lol i wonder why they didnt call it windstruck 2 or something =S

Maybe because My Sassy Girl was done before.

And that Windstruck is definitly not a prequel of My Sassy Girl.

I mean, My Sassy Girl is some kind of alternative reality which contrast why Windstruck and reveal it's true bipolar and binary nature (don't have the time now, but I can explain it later :sweatingbullets: ). That's why My Sassy Girl should be a bonus DVD in the Winstruck box :lol:

• 1 month later...

OMG, I just finished watching this movie. And let me tell you. My eyes are swollen!

I have heard about this movie for years, ever since I saw MSG. But again, I was led to believe that the movie sucked, too sad and such, simply because some of my friends prefered MSG, so I never touched this movie. Until recently, when I found out that Jang Hyuk, my current obsession starred in this.

God, I have nothing, absolutely nothing bad to say about Windstruck. Now as I've seen both WS and MSG, I actually think that both are equally great.

Jeon Ji Hyun, well there's really nothing new. She's an amazing actress. I don't really cry during movies. The only other movies that made me bawl are actually A Beautiful Mind and Il Mare (and well, MISA). I think she does an amazing job, as usual here. It was hilarious when she's in her bitchy 'you wanna die?' mode. But then it was just heartwrenching when she's sad. Jang Hyuk. Dude, I love love love the guy. Since I saw Thank You, I've seen 3 of his movies, and in all of those, he played some sort of a silly, hilarious guy, which surprised me as he is such an angry, bitter guy in Thank You. I laughed when he's bullied by JJH's character, but the minute he came back on that last day, I was sobbing like mad. Ah, such an incredible guy.

Personally, now I feel weird that people seem to pick one or the other in terms of liking MSG and WS, cause both movies are to me equally awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest booey

just watched this :P

a little late, i know

but jus wondering, whats the name of the song playing the background when kyungjin shoots the red sports car?

i thnk its still playing in the scene where she finds her piano with white keys too

really like this song.

also... i thnk this film is My Sassy Girl.. but in an alternate universe? o.o

there's a picture of jihyun from MSG on her piano =|

thnx ^^

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

^^The song title was bk love - mc sniper

I have the song just PM me if you want. :rolleyes:

Guest Epikt

Maybe Spoilers

also... i thnk this film is My Sassy Girl.. but in an alternate universe? o.o

Hum... something like that. But it maybe the opposite : My Sassy Girl is an alternate Windstruck.

MSG is the story of her twin sister if she hadn't die. I don't remember the picture on the piano, but if it's true it goes on the way that the girl in MSG is the twin.

(hum... don't take it litteraly, it's all symbolic :) )

Guest ianna9720

Just finished watching this movie two days ago and it's just now that I discovered that there's actually a thread on Windstruck. It's a pretty good movie but I didn't like it when myungwoo had to die. :( Oh well, maybe after such a great sorrow will come great happiness. I'm a sucker for happy endings and this one movie didn't have one but it's still a thumbs up. This is the first ever K movie that I get to watch. JJH is so pretty.

Guest Forever_Young101

"I think I was the wind in my previous life."-My favorite line of the whole movie.

This movie really touched me.

:wub: JJH and JH are way more compatable than JJH and CTH. I saw My Sassy Girl first and I loved it, but after watching Windstruck, no other movie could compare. (Except The Classic)

I love this director! Every movie he has directed has left me in tears.

I was a little suprised to see there are only three pages for this thread.

• 1 month later...
Guest jooluv

This was one of my favourite movies... it was so sad and it was so touching 감동스러워 ㅜ

I cried so much >O<

I can't stop praising this movie~ It was really good ^0^;;

I never watched My Sassy Girl... is it the sequel??

Guest Epikt

I never watched My Sassy Girl... is it the sequel??

Not really, Windstruck is a false prequel to My sassy girl (see my two last posts, on this page).

Guest XSE7ENSL0VE

i never eally loved loved this movie.

its very decent . for me (:

only if he didnt yu know haha the ending

but jjh & jh are awesme <3

Archived