[Drama 2011] The Duo 짝패

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yeohweping

Ep.14

Chun Bo tells Mak Soon that their old master is dying and he'll be giving his property to Mak Soon and their son upon his death if she was to bring Chun Dung to him. Mak Soon who is unable to trust Chun Bo, tells Soe Dol upon her return to the tavern to lie to Chun Dung and the others that Chun Dung is her real son just in case she really has a chance to inherit the Yoon family's fortune since she couldn't switch back the two men and Chun Dung could get a nobleman status as well since Gwi Dong's real dad is a yangban too.

Chun Dung nearly gets into a fight with Jin Deok when he claims that Jin Deok is being ungrateful to the people that had raised him after he saw that Beggar Jang's family house was burnt down by the gangsters clan. Do Kap swears to take revenge on Jin Deok when he heard about the burnt house but he was stopped by Po Soo who told him that it's still not the time for it. Chun Dung ensured that he'll take care of Do Kap's parents and promised not to tell them about the burnt house.

Meanwhile, Beggar Jang and Geum Nyeo tried very hard to resist their temptation to pickpocket while they are staying at Chun Dung's place as they don't want to get him into trouble with Dong Nyeo.

Dong Nyeo meets with the drunken Gwi Dong on her way back home from the Kim family and both of them cried together after Dong Nyeo laments sadly to Gwi Dong 'Why doesn't he knows her heart?'

Soe Dol starts spreading the news that Chun Dung is Mak Soon's son to Dal Yi and grandfather, while Dal Yi is happy that Chun Dung will be able to move to the nobleman rank, Grandfather shouts angrily that Mak Soon is really a heartless woman.

Mak Soon who had confirmed that what Chun Bo told her is the truth, plans to acknowledge Chun Dung as her real son so to inherit the Yoon family fortunes.

Dong Nyeo gets into trouble with one of her father's old friend when he heard that she had accepted help from Officer Kim to reinstate her father's court position. Chun Dung who is troubled by his sudden change of fate, refused to go after the nobleman after the man stomped away in anger despite Dong Nyeo's pleas.

Gwi Dong finally realized what Mak Soon had did in the past to him and Chun Dong when he heard from Deuk Nye that Chun Dung had been acknowledged as Mak Soon's son when he came by the tavern. He leaves and waits for Chun Dung in front of another house a distance away after instructing Deuk Nye not to tell either of them that he had came by. Gwi Dong begs Chun Dung to forgive Mak Soon for all the wrongs that she had done and he is willing to take all the punishment in place of Mak Soon without telling him the real reason for it. Although Chun Dung is puzzled by his actions, he tells Gwi Dong that he will be able to forgive as they are 'brothers'.

20110322_1300800114_36597300_1.jpg

20110322_1300800585_59603700_1.jpg

1300803111728.jpg

20110322_1300802140_76401800_1.jpg

20110322_1300802924_19505700_1.jpg

1300803893951.jpg

Guest bling2

Thank you for the screencap & the quick summary, but I'm too confuse to read between the lines when Dong Nyeo said to gwi dong

"why doesn't he knows her heart"

, what does it means??

she likes Chun Dung or Gwi Dong??

Guest yellomellow

I think it means she loves them both, but differently that why she doesn't admit her feelings because she doesn't hurt either of them.

Thank you for the screencap & the quick summary, but I'm too confuse to read between the lines when Dong Nyeo said to gwi dong

"why doesn't he knows her heart"

, what does it means??

she likes Chun Dung or Gwi Dong??

Guest Greenrose934

the cat is out of the bag

when Chun Dong gets married to his young sister because his father really wants that

Guest yeohweping

The Duo rules primetime slot for 2nd week

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2011032309395465384

Rating for 14th ep.(TNS)

Nationwide : 14.5 (3th) / Seoul: 17.5 (3rd)

After thoughts of Ep.14

Well, the cat is out of the bag only from Gwi Dong's side. That boy has really become smarter after he became a policeman while Chun Dung is still as dense and innocent as before.

201103230025371001_1.jpg

I can only confess my love for you at night. Because she can only 'see' her love for Gwi Dong in the darkness while she 'sees' Chun Dung when there is light. But compare to love, her main goal is to stay and survive in the Yangban rank as she really had a bad fright when she was sold away to be a gisaeng when her dad died.

201103230117151001_1.jpg

Is Mak Soon as greedy as she seems? Yes, the woman is not only greedy but a good pretender as well

Guest bling2

I always dislike characters who can't make up his/her mind over two people at the same time, it annoys the heck out of me! I hope that Dong Nyeo make up her mind faster before I get more annoyed at her.

Guest shyangz

I can't believe the ending of episode 14... --;;

"because we are jjakpae..."

and chundoong forgives/accepts maksoon?! i'm still trying to accept the fact that maksoon makes use of chundoong to realise her life long dream of getting status and money, it's like seeing chundoong's life screwed twice over, and gwidong's too, since he realized the truth.

Guest Greenrose934

I really like Character Chun Dong ,It doesn't matter with him if can find out his real parent or not because now he is very stable ...

Dong Nyeo confused between Chun Dong and Gwi Dong, does she want both ?? I don't think so !!

because Chun Dong is beside her so ... seems ...nothing ....but if Chun Dong disappeared ...may be... :rolleyes:

I dislike the brain fart man (Mak Soon 's Oraboni)he's a kidnap criminal too

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

The Duo Episode 14 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

theduobanner.jpg

The Duo 1-14 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/418-the-duo-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

I love Gwi Dong and Chun Doong friendship. After Gwi Dong known the true,

he accepted that Mak Son do the wrong thing and try to bare all claims to him instead of make a mess.

And Chun Doong who can forgive for any false his friend or his friend's family do to him.

Two man are really appropriated duo!!

For Dong Nyo, I think she also known which one she love. But she can't let Gwi Dong go

because of their triangle relationship. When the balance lost what will happen to the left.

Anyhow, it can't avoid. Faster may lesser pain.

It gonna be more drama. Hope all problems solve without breaking friendship.

Guest Greenrose934

Gwi Dong is still not honest truth friend yet... He's still keep something secret from Chun Dong

He asked Chun Dong forgiving his mom ??? It's too selfish ...He didn't tell Chun Dong He is Mak Soon son ..and about ....his status ?? He's still let Mak Soon taking Chun Dong as her son ?? so Chun Dong 's Slave's son and Gwi Dong 's Chaebol's son ??

Chun Dong easy forgives Mak Soon ! why not ?? because he thought she is HIS MOM

I want to see how the writers can change Gwi Dong into a honest truth friend ??? but not this week

Guest SweetSerein

i absolutely loved ep 1-8 when the actors where the kids. They did such an amazing job portraying each characters. I was really captivated and moved in the beginning because there was so many things going on, lots of saddness, killing, and turnovers. But I thought ep 9 was a bit boring. The transition from the young, emotional kids to the adult just didnt seem to blend so well...the adult Gwi Dong should have played the adult Chun Doong. But i guess it's okay...so far, it's moving in a slower pace than i thought...after watching so many ancient dramas that this drama seems to be lagging a bit BUT I'm still willing to watch. Ep 11 has improved...im starting to get more engaged because of these new actors/actresses...its just weird because the younger actors did so well so its hard to get their character and image out of my mind and focus on the new adult characters. Nevertheless, I love the storyline. I cant wait until Chun Doong finds about the TRUTH..it really sucks how they want him to marry his younger sister. =( And omg Mak Soon irritates the crap out of me. I wish she was nicer to the other dude. He has helped her so much but then she falls in love with another dude. I'm starting to not feel bad about her being poor and whatnot. I kind of wish they find out that she changed the baby cause I just feel for Chun Doong. Anyways, enough said. Sorry its a bit long~..but thats my 2cent on the drama. =)

Guest Greenrose934

In the last minutes of epi 14

Gwi Dong says sorry to Chun Dong because he took the milk of Chun Dong's mom

It means Gwi Dong wants to tell Chun Dong " Mak Soon is Chun Dong 's mom "

what's a liar !!Is this a honest truth friend ??

So before Gwi Dong didn't know Mak Soon 's true color ,It's OK we could not say He stole everything from Chun Dong

But after He does know.... but continue .....I can say..

Gwi Dong stole Chun Dong's life ...

About Dong Nyo.

When she was young she used to like Chun Dong

As a business woman she chose Gwi Dong because He's Cheabol's son ,

she did follow,seduce ,confess to him first....

Guest Deldm57

hi everyone! I  have been wanting to watch the interview that The Duo cast was a part of in Come to Play. I know that the video is on tieba.baidu.com but for some reason I am having difficulties opening the website. It's not loading. Anyone else having the same problem? pls help. Thank you.

Archived