[Drama 2011] The Duo 짝패

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yeohweping

Ep.15

Gwi Dong has a nightmare that Officer Kim was going to punish him and Mak Soon once he finds out what happened in the past. He tells Geum Ok whom he met when he was getting a drink to forget about marrying Chun Dung since he doesn't want to.

Dong Nyeo gave Chun Dung a box of ginseng to bring to his father while beggar Jang wants Chun Dung to continue supporting him when he gets his inheritance but Chun Dung feels reluctant to accept anything from someone that he doesn't really know although they are "his family".

Another body appears and as it seems someone from the past is taking the lives of the corrupted officers who tried to prevent the uprising, Officer Kim tells Gwi Dong that it's more important to stay alive than to be killed doing his job.

Nobleman Lee's cousin wanted to do a blood test on Chun Dung to find out if he is the real son of Nobleman Lee. Chun Dung left after leaving a letter stating that he doesn't want any of the inheritance to Mak Soon after he over-heard about the blood test. Soe Dol scolds Chun Dung for leaving Mak Soon alone in the Lee family and tells him that he has to stay and take the inheritance from the Lee Family as it's helping his mother, Mak Soon to take revenge for the abuses that she had suffered on the hands of nobleman Lee. Meanwhile, Gwi Dong sneaks into the Lee family to have a look at his dying father who finally died shortly later after willing his part of his fortune to Chun Dung and Mak Soon.

Kang Poo Soo and his gang decided to take actions against the gangster clan after getting their new fire-arms. This time, Dal Yi joined them in the fight but someone that they love dearly died in this battle.

20110328_1301319030_79473000_1.jpg

1301319470809.jpg

20110328_1301319821_13716300_1.jpg

what's a liar !!Is this a honest truth friend ??

So before Gwi Dong didn't know Mak Soon 's true color ,It's OK we could not say He stole everything from Chun Dong

But after He does know.... but continue .....I can say..

Gwi Dong stole Chun Dong's life ...

no. even now, you still cannot say that Gwi Dong stole Chun Dong's life because he didn't. Gwi Dong is not the one who switched the babies, so he stole nothing. the most you can accuse Gwi Dong of is for not returning Chun Dong's life.

while it's agreeable that Gwi Dong SHOULD have told Chun Dong the truth, i dont think he should get called a liar or a bad friend just because he hasn't. he's still in shock and he's not sure how to deal with this. put yourself in his shoes, this isn't something that can be solved by just telling everyone the truth. there's still going to be an aftermath.

most of the characters in this show are pretty 2 sided anyways. most of them are evil/at fault in one way or another. Chun Dong's real dad is evil for taking away a baby's mother for his own son, not ever caring that the other baby would need her, too. Mak Soon is evil for switching the babies, making Chun Dong suffer. Soe Dol is an idiot for even helping her. etcetc

as for Dong Nyeo .. lol she's the most annoying non-stupid main female lead ever. usually, female leads are annoying BECAUSE they're stupid. but Dong Nyeo is just annoying, period. i wish there was less of Dong Nyeo and more of Dal Yi ): i feel really cheated since Dal Yi is in the posters and is promoted as one of the leads, but the amount of air time and importance she gets is miniscule.

about ep 15, !!!.

i did not expect Dal Yi to be part of "I Come". i wonder if she's always been a part of it? because she shot the ex-county master. or did she only join recently? hopefully this means that we'll get to see her more often..

Guest yeohweping

Rating for 15th ep.(TNS)

Nationwide : 13.6 (4th) / Seoul: 16.3 (3rd)

After thoughts of Ep.15

01.Dal Yi is actually joining her uncle's gang.

2011033001002744300185221.jpg

tn_1301357163_-747282094_0.jpg

02.What cause Mak Soon to become the cold woman she is.

201103290707511001_1.jpg

03.The dying nobleman actually knows who is his real son before he closes his eyes.

201103290701431001_1.jpg

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

The Duo Episode 15 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

theduobanner.jpg

The Duo 1-15 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/418-the-duo-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest yeohweping

Ep.16

Do Kap was killed in the fight with the gangsters gang which Leader Hwang was seriously injured. Kang Po Soo tells everyone to leave Do Kap's body in the woods as it will bring suspicion on them if they were to bring him with them. Dal Yi lies to grandfather that she was home late because the food was too good for her to leave early while she tried to hide the fact that she had been using her gun.

Dong Nyeo was disappointed to hear that Chun Dung is going to stay behind to help her instead of staying at the Lee family although he already got lots of money to stop working.

Beggar Jang was shocked to find out that his house was burnt down when he went back for a visit and was dealt with a greater blow when Bong Sam came to the trading post to tell Chun Dung that Do Kap was killed.

Mak Soon came back to the tavern and tells Soe Dol that she can get him anything even a younger, prettier girl as his wife as she has the money to do so but Soe Dol refuses her and insisted that he'll only love her for the rest of his life.

At Do Kap's funeral, Chun Dung murmurs that he is sorry for not saving him and went to tell Po Soo off at the thieves headquarters that Po Soo shouldn't had let Do Kap die because of his own beliefs and spit on the floor with disgust at the way Po Soo had handled things. Chun Dung warns Po Soo before he leaves that he'll be taking revenge even on him if anything happens to his family again. Beggar Jang shows Chun Dung a gun upon his return to the trading post but he refused to hand it over citing that he will be using it to revenge Do Kap's death.

Gwi Dong visits Mak Soon again and tells her that he knows that Mak Soon had switched him and Chun Dung. He tells her in spite that because of the switch, he is forever sorry towards Chun Dung and will only acknowledge her as only his nanny but not as his mother for the rest of his life.

Hoping to carry out his revenge plans, Beggar Jang practices using the gun despite his initial fear for it and after he thought that he was skilled enough, he pretended to be an old man who is offering ginseng to Leader Hwang and was able to get into the gangsters house with his act.

20110329_1301406317_89197500_1.jpg

st_1301407921_-1528759156_0.jpg

1301407183410.jpg

1301407220199.jpg

20110329230806245.jpg

Guest alicechen

This week's episodes: HanRel 450p Version

Episode 15: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2P5YNE3Q

Episode 16: http://www.multiupload.com/UNSE0YPAFO

Previous Link here!

Guest Greenrose934

no. even now, you still cannot say that Gwi Dong stole Chun Dong's life because he didn't. Gwi Dong is not the one who switched the babies, so he stole nothing. the most you can accuse Gwi Dong of is for not returning Chun Dong's life.

while it's agreeable that Gwi Dong SHOULD have told Chun Dong the truth, i dont think he should get called a liar or a bad friend just because he hasn't. he's still in shock and he's not sure how to deal with this. put yourself in his shoes, this isn't something that can be solved by just telling everyone the truth. there's still going to be an aftermath.

The way Gwi Dong lie to Chun Dong is Block Chun Dong Coming back to unite with his family

If he could not tell the truth he should not lie ....I can see he wants protecting his status ..

It's very difficult for him to abandon " chaebol's son " label ??? what he can do if everyone knows he' s Mak Soon 's son ?? so .. he did lie this to protect him and his mother....

I really dislike That stupid guy & Mak Soon & Gwi Dong more and more when I see Chun Dong Bow down Mak Soon with tear ...

Guest cococrust

ep 15 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cwwp5k

ep 16 c-sub will posted on Friday after I return as I will be away for a 1 day biz trip on Thursday.

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

The Duo Episode 16 Final English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

theduobanner.jpg

The Duo 1-16 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/418-the-duo-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

I'm up to ep 15. I really hope they will solve all problems without breaking the friendship (or what I prefer to call "duoship" ^^; ) since I really love Cheondung & Kwidong as the duo. I also love the relationship between Kwidong & "his" father. Hope Kim Jin Sa will keep Kwidong as son even after he know the truth.. (having 2 awesome sons is better than just 1, huh? :rolleyes: )

Don't like Dongnyeo since the teens era. I'm agree that she's the first annoying lead female who doesn't stupid^^. But in the same time, I'm glad we don't have the tipical bright & cheerful heroine here^^. As for Dalyi, hope to see more of her!! :ph34r:

From the preview, ep 16 looks like will be intense! can't wait to watch..

Guest yeohweping

Dong Nyeo reveals her true self

20110404103429506.jpg

20110404103429558.jpg

st_1301880841_-1054942088_0.jpg

20110404_1301879641_33147100_1.jpg

466401(0)-453648_89975.jpg

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/data/info/201104040946451_P.JPG

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/data/info/201104040946452_P.JPG

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/data/info/201104040946453_P.JPG

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/data/info/201104040946454_P.JPG

Guest yeohweping

Ep.17

Beggar Jang takes out his gun the moment, he thought that he was brought to the room that Gangster Wang was staying. But he had to be saved by Po Soo after he was wounded by one of men that he managed to kill later although Gangster Wang got away. Po Soo's identity was exposed when he let go of instead of killing the remaining gangsters and Gangster Wang swore to get his revenge on them. Po Soo tells Beggar Jang that he should seek revenge for his son in another way like helping his gang when he brought Beggar Jang back to treat his wounds. Chun Dung shows his increasing dislike towards how Po Soo handles things, scolds him for getting too thick-skinned when he came by to see how Beggar Jang was doing.

Dong Nyeo who meets Hyun Kam again by chance becomes fueled with hatred when she sees how happy he is living his life although he has lost his wealth and rank. She gets more frustrated when she was asked to throw her grudges against Hyun Kam away by her dad's old friend.

Keun Nyeo becomes jealous when Mak Soon decides to get Soe Dol a young wife and storms in on their meeting, confessing her feelings.

Gwi Dong tried to sound Dal Yi out by telling her that he heard that her uncle is still alive but Dal Yi pretends to laugh it off by telling him that her uncle is truly dead. She shakes off one of the plain clothes police trailing her and tells one of their men to warn her uncle to be on their guard.

Chun Dung tells Dong Nyeo although Hyun Kam is her life's enemy, she should let go of her hatred as he is Gwi Dong's uncle and she is able to have a trading post right now because Officer Kim had helped her.

Officer Kim noticed Chun Dung's red mark on his neck when he was praying at the Teacher Sung's grave and was so shocked about it.

On her way back home, Dong Nyeo asks Man Duk to get her a gun and she appears at Hyun Kam's place at night pointing the gun at him.

1301924225289.jpg

20110404225306278.jpg

1301926996802.jpg

20110404233304153.jpg

20110404231703821.jpg

20110404_1301893056_71851300_1.jpg

20110404232404228.jpg

Archived