DalShabet (달샤벳) ♥ Official Thread #1

Guest cielo_nataly

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Dal Shabet fans!

We've created a fan club for you guys to spazz and organize Dal Shabet stuff! Come and join the fun!

Dal Shabet Soompi Fan Club

Anyone (who's a Soompi member of at least six months) interested to become the Dal Shabet Fan Club moderator can send me a PM.

Guest solidate

I recently discovered this group and right now I think they're somewhat underrated. I really like their song Bling Bling. It's so upbeat and cute. Come on, they deserve more love! ^_^

Guest mhmmchris

^ Glad to see a new fan!  (:

[111219] Dal★Shabet leaving for Japan

tumblr_lwg92sXPr51qh82aco1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwg9jsAoVu1qg4gqxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwg9igJj9X1qg4gqxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwg9kesXoV1qg4gqxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwg9hhA2241qg4gqxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwg9gnT9wV1qg4gqxo1_500.jpg

December 19th & 20th me2day updates

tumblr_lwg8ufbao21qg4gqxo1_500.jpg

With Alex, one of my seniors.  These end of the year K-Pop show processes seemed very hard, but they ended up being pleasant and fun^^* I hope Darlings continue to support me, even in 2012.  Dal★Shabet will be in Japan for three days ~ I hope you look forward to the performances, happy new year~♥

tumblr_lwimzwfNaC1qg4gqxo1_500.jpg

Dal★Shabet is performing in Tokyo, please support us~~ There are a lot of people attending this event!  Yeah!  I hope Tokyo enjoys us.

Guest mhmmchris

December 25th me2day updates

tumblr_lwrsteNTbY1qg4gqxo1_500.jpg

How are you today? Merry Christmas……ㅠㅠ♥ Dal★Shabet is scheduled to practice tonightㅠㅠI have a sad expression because of this… I guess it will all be worth it for our year end special stages.  I’ll do my bestㅠ0ㅠ!! Have a happy ending to your year~

tumblr_lwrsz2kJaS1qg4gqxo1_400.png

♥Merry Christmas♥ We are having rehearsal after rehearsal ㅠㅠ We’re working very hard to create happy memories for our fans♥

Guest mhmmchris

Dal★Shabet chosen as the ‘Best New Girl Group’ of 2011.

tumblr_lwuvrlO8PA1qg4gqxo1_500.jpg

Dal★Shabet was chosen as the ‘Best New Girl Group’ of 2011.

An online community board polled 3,401 users with the question, “Who was the best new female singer(s) of the year 2011?” In the end, Dal★Shabet received the most votes.

Their agency stated, “The reason Dal★Shabet received the most votes was because in this year of many girl group debuts, these girls were the most successful and received the most love from the people.”

Since 2NE1 received this award in 2009, followed by miss A in 2010, expectations for Dal★Shabet have skyrocketed.

source: allkpop

Guest mhmmchris

Dal★Shabet’s Jiyul to MC the ‘2011 SBS Gayo Daejun’ red carpet!

tumblr_lwxcp7ODKY1qg4gqxo1_500.jpg

Dal★Shabet‘s Jiyul has been named the red carpet MC for SBS‘s ‘2011 Gayo Daejun‘!

Starting on December 29th at the Ilsan Kintex, she’ll be MCing live from the red carpet on all of our favorite stars. As she has experience keeping up with K-Pop rankings for her SBS MTV show, ‘K-Pop 20‘, producers saw her fit for the role.

Jiyul will be joining Byun Ki Soo and Seo Hyo Myung on the red carpet before returning to join Dal Shabet once the festivities begin.

Jiyul stated, “It’s an honor to represent a year-end gayo festival that wraps up a fulfilling year. I’ll rehearse hard so that I won’t make any mistakes and show an amazing stage once it comes time for our performance.”

Guest mhmmchris

January 1st me2day updates

tumblr_lx335mamWD1qg4gqxo1_500.jpg

I’m almost 22 years old and cool ^^ I’m happy for a new beginning this year♥I wonder what 2012 has in store! I hope you had a happy new year♥♥I hope the new year is good for all of you♥♥♥ Be happy^*^♥

tumblr_lx33dtsMx51qg4gqxo1_500.jpg

It’s finally time to say goodbye to 2011 and meet lots of new people this year. This year, I hope to be a nice person who is full of smiles and encourages all of those around her. Jiyul shall spread the love this year♥I hope you enjoy two new photos^^*-of Jiyul.

Guest mhmmchris

December 2nd me2day update

tumblr_lx6kz4bhC61qg4gqxo1_500.png

Oh………..It’s 2012 already!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I really put a lot of effort into what I did last year, I really really really did…♥ Thank you so much, really really really really thank you! Thank you to everyone who helped and supported us along the way, thank you so much~~~~~~~

Guest mhmmchris

Dal★Shabet’s Jiyul prepares for an acting career

tumblr_lx9hh4ZLAz1qg4gqxo1_500.jpg

Dal★Shabet’s Jiyul is gearing up for her own acting career!

On January 3rd, Happy Face Entertainment revealed, “Jiyul has been receiving casting offers from dramas and movies that are currently in the production stages.”

From public networks to cable channels and the newly-launched joint channels, Jiyul has been scouted for dramas of various genres like comedy and romance. Having debuted exactly a year ago, she’s made a handful of cameos in ‘Dream High’ and ‘Wonderful Radio,’ and has been taking acting classes in college.

Her agency began accepting roles for her once they saw her potential in the music video for 4Men and Mi‘s “That Man, That Woman.”

Happy Face continued, “We’ll be finalizing everything by the beginning of the year at the earliest. Since Dal★Shabet also has a comeback planned, we don’t want to rush things; we want to make sure Jiyul plays a role she feels comfortable with.”

Dal★Shabet reflects on their debut year and thanks fans

tumblr_lx9d0k6SQ81qg4gqxo1_500.jpg

The ladies of Dal★Shabet dolled up in hanbok to greet their fans for the New Year before they begin their official comeback promotions.

Sitting down for an interview with Star News, the girls expressed, “2011 was a year where we truly ran without rest.”

Serri continued, “I can’t help but tear at the thought of it already being a year since our debut. There were a lot of hardsips but definitely more things we were grateful for. We’re not rookies anymore so there is the added pressure of having to solidify our positions, but we’re going to work hard to make this our year. We’ll work hard so that our tears aren’t wasted.”

Viki thanked fans by saying, “Time has passed so fast that I don’t know where it went. Reflecting back on how we promoted three albums in a year is surprising me to now. Thank you so much for showing Dal★Shabet your support all year long. We’ll return these grateful feelings.”

Subin also didn’t forget their variety show seniors and staff members, stating, “We’re always thankful for the staff members that work hard with us. Looking back, I realize that we are still lacking in so many aspects. Since we’re not a rookie girl group anymore, I want to spend the last year of my teens working hard on my education and my singing career.”

On future plans, Jiyul stated, “I want to achieve what took us a year to achieve in just six months. We’re going to use everything we learned to spread our name everywhere.”

Ah Young and GaEun expressed, “It’s amazing that it’s been a year already, but we’re going to act as if this is a new beginning and work harder than ever.”

Guest mhmmchris

January 6th me2day update

tumblr_lxe1smbZdB1qg4gqxo1_500.jpg

Happy Face Family has celebrated the first anniversary of Dal★Shabet!!!!!! Yay, time is going very fast…. It’s amazing how much love and support we’ve received. I really appreciate the efforts of everybody who has helped us. Please expect an exceptional album ♥ I love the transformation.

Archived