DalShabet (달샤벳) ♥ Official Thread #1

Guest cielo_nataly

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Seriously no one is spazzing over there new Mini album? Where are all the darlings gone to? Anyways loving there new Mini Album finding there song very fun and energetic! I'm really really loving there song called 'Falling In Love' in there new mini, Serri voice is omgoodness so adorable heh, Dal Shabet Fighting! :D

In good news are girls Dal Shabet will be having there first overseas concert this month on the 24th! This is great news are girls are expending there love internationally and proceeding to becoming known! :)

News
The six-member girl group is starting their international promotions with a showcase in Jakarta, Indonesia on November 24.

Dal Shabet have prepared a quiz event and photo session for their Indonesian fans, and they’re also planning to sing their hit songs, from “Supa Dupa Diva” to their latest song “Have, Don’t Have“. The girls will be meeting with local press for interviews and scheduled promotions as well.

Dal Shabet are also attending the ‘Super Asia Vaganza‘ concert, sponsored by Panin Bank, on November 22 to the 23rd alongside top singers from Indonesia and Taiwan.

Member Ahyoung stated, “We haven’t officially promoted overseas since we’ve debuted, and we have the opportunity to greet fans in Indonesia first. All the members are diligently preparing for our first international showcase, so I hope our Indonesian fans are looking forward to it.”

Dal Shabet is scheduled to head to Jakarta on the 21st KST.

Yesterday was Woohee Birthday! The girls celebrated her birthday on a plan on the way for there first overseas concert in Indonesia

tumblr_mdujhz254O1qg4gqxo1_500.png

On November 21st, Woohee tweeted, “My 22nd birthday ^^ On the plane while traveling to Indonesia… I’m really happy that the people I love congratulated me… I was sleeping, but suddenly the stewardess unni was like tada! I got a happy birthday song out of nowhere. I love you guys so much, I’ll never be able to forget this birthday” and shared two photos of the girls posing around Woohee, who has a cupcake in front of her.

According to their label, the airline gave her this surprise because it was her birthday, and all the members spent the time happily on the airplane. Woohee had joined Dal Shabet in June as a new member, so this was her first birthday while as a member of Dal Shabet.

----

So just wanted to say Happy Birthday Woohee! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived