★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest peppermintsugar

I AM WAITING PATIENTLY BBS BUT IT IS HARD PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING SOON, WE MISS YOU ENDLESSLY<3

EDIT: Posting things because this thread is sad :[ Some of my favorites :3

1284878517993.jpg

2r4o8rajpg.gif

2vsp0z5.gif

4hv0nljpg.gif

66075789.jpg

15d07f9jpg.gif

15p37o7jpg.gif

169q05wjpg.gif

5kgbaxjpg.gif

210zqk8jpg.gif

bigbang4.jpg

2004477924375330977rs.jpg

gda5cu6.jpg

tumblrl6fdte5jnj1qbq2vo.jpg

sandaraparktaeyang.jpg

perfect flawless beautiful Dara with perfect flawless sexy Tae<3

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomorrow13

Hey guys, it seems our leader joined Twitter.

KwonLeadah's twitter

YGE retweeted and followed him.

I still can't believe it. Plz check it out.

Edit: @Michala01: yes, me too. Someone plz confirms it. At least it will make up for today. :(

Guest Michala01

^^^

I need confirmation before I believe anything. There have been so many supposed Jiyong's on twitter lol 

edit: @tomorrow could you please post YGE's twitter??? 

I'm excitedddddddd but don't want to get my hopes up like so many times beforew00t.gif

Guest Michala01

Ok so I checked it out and this twitter here ygfamilyEnt is following him and re-tweeted him. Is this the official YG twitter? If so then that is pretty good confirmation for me 

omg please let it be true pleaseeee

followed him anyway w00t.gif

Apparently, this is what the search engines from bestiz that Alla posted mean:

1. bigbang comeback

3. bigbang teaser (omg)

4. kwon jiyong

5. bigbang 3rd album (regular)

6. inkigayo bigbang

7. yang hyunsuk

9. vip trance

cr: happydaes.tumblr.com

Huaaaa. :'( Crying right now coz their

comeback is just around the corner!!!

And I hope that's GD's real twitter account!

Hope someone from YG would confirm if it is or not.

Guest Michala01

^^^

ohmy.gif omg that is so depressing tears.gif Everyone's waiting for it like us VIPs....ugh I'm gonna go watch some happy Big Bang videos to make myself feel better. 

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri injured while filming "Enjoy Today"

seungri2h.jpg

source: asiae via 이이네/베스트

shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

Its so depressing seeing Seungri in pain again :tears:

Here is the vid:

C: bbupdates @ YT

Big Bang Mobile Site Update: G-Dragon @ SOLAR Concert

10104.th.jpg

Backstage after the concert. G-Dragon seems to be satisfied^^

He got a "SOLAR" towel and a bracelet.

*Photo is LQ because it can only be accessed via mobile and can't be downloaded.

Photo by Tisya @ bigbangupdates

Source: BIGBANG☆WORLD Mobile

- - -

More caps of Seungri from Enjoy Today :D

38348449.jpg

80985856.th.jpg66392216.th.jpg73867003.th.jpg

C: 콩순 @ DCinside

101010 ENJOY TODAY cut

Waking up today with news on my twitter feed that GD got an account made me jump up to get to my computer haha. I'm waiting for se7en, taeyang, or their trainer to confirm it. time to tweet haha.

BUT the exciting news, if it turns out that it IS really GD, means that their comeback really is CLOSE. And so more than just wanting it to be GD, it means Big Bang is back! ^_^

edit: ^ aww maknae :tears: be careful! gosh.

Guest intelligirl

AHHH I have to say that I really was expecting something on 10/10/10. At least a formal announcement or something :(

Seeing baby ri hurt really makes me sad. If anything I've come to realize how sensitive and fragile he is. After being rushed to the hospital he went back to cheer on his fellow castmates as they competed in the tournaments. He looked like he was about to cry as he watched them :tears:

5b46f38b54f63fb2513d92c.jpg

4561da9d4b1b7b406e068cc.jpg

e30f42a046383ebf9052eec.jpg

c: _苏三三 @ baidu

Guest juang_bb

^^^ the top searches being all about big bang's comeback... I guess some kfans were also expecting something from them today 10/10/10. I remember seeing that fanmade banner with that date on it. It's been kinda sad checking the thread and other BB fansites and find no updates. Tough time really. And seeing those searches... Sad really, imagine those people who were searching then found nothing. I guess on the bright side, at least we know koreans are very excited for their comeback too. Anyway, maknae getting injured... :( look at him in pain! Awww :( take care of yourself better pls. I'm going to wait for confirmation about GD's twitter.

just like everyone else, i was kinda hoping also that they'll release something, anything today but i guess not... but i know we'll only have to wait for a few more days/weeks (if it will push through this November) and then we'll have a blast with their comeback...

watching the video of Maknae being hurt was so sad, i hope by this time, he's ok now and his injury is healed already... Strong Baby Fighting!

is GD's twitter account confirmed? if it's really him, i'm excited for that!

I doubt thats the real Jiyong coz first and foremost

that so call YG Ent twitter acc is not even legit.. As far

as I know the only twitter acc that have direct source from

YGE official site is yg_audition ans YGLife..

others are just purely FAKE!! So just because YG Ent twitter acc

is following KwonLeadah acc doesnt make is Jiyong's real twitter..

But still, all we need is confirmation.. Just chill guys~ :)

Guest shinhdeplol

C: miseremeiYT07 @ YT

Big Bang Mobile Update: Big Bang @ Mezamashi Live

10102.th.jpg10105s.th.jpg1010j.th.jpg10103a.th.jpg10106.th.jpg

*Photos are LQ because they can only be accessed via mobile and can't be downloaded.

Photos from Tisya@www.bigbangupdates.com

Source: BIGBANG☆WORLD Mobile

^but YG ENT's account is followed by both taeyang's manager and Hwangssabu...so maybe its more legit? YGLIFEofficial just asked "KwonLeadah" to follow them...but I don't know about how legit the YGlifeofficial is, because I thought YG_LIFE was supposed to be their twitter account? And no one from YG is following YGLIFEofficial except YG ENT.

this is so confusing. I tweeted se7en about it [and called him "oppa" blush.gif] I just want someone to confirm it. Anyone to confirm it. It's probably my wishful thinking on my part, but at this point, I Dont Care. I'm like starving for some Big Bang. -_-

Guest missARROGANT

Daesung's Interview on ELT Photo Book [NEWS]

Found out from the slip that the translator wrote that Daesung's Japanese is very good! How about we conduct today's interview entirely in Japanese? (Laughs)

Please no! What to do~!! Ah~ What to do~!!!

It should not be a problem with your level of Japanese! How did you manage to learn Japanese with such a busy schedule?

Up to now, I still attend Japanese classes when I have the time. When I stay in Korea, I don't have the opportunity to use common Japanese words so I keep on forgetting them. That's why when I go to Japan, I try to converse as much as I can in Japanese.

Whose Japanese is the best among the members? Isn't it D-LITE?

Ah~ (shy smile) It's definitely not me. The best is V.I.

Both of you act as MCs during live perfomances.

I can't really do it but V.I. is very enthusiastic.

Oh! So V.I is reliable when you MC? (*MC used as a verb)

Yes, but only during MC-ing. (Laughs)

You didn't come back to Japan after a long time. Did it take a lot of time to get back the feel of speaking Japanese again?

There are a lot of things I've forgotten. But before coming to Japan, I reviewed in Korea so I felt a bit more at ease. However, when I arrived in Japan, I realized that there are still a lot of words I don't know... so I told myself that I still have to work harder.

Remembering, forgetting, remembering...it's repetitive. But with hard work, you will have good results.

This is what I believe too! When I'm reading the script, if there are words I don't understand, I write it down on a notebook. We have different styles of learning. V.I learned from watching Japanese TV shows and movies.

What new Japanese word did you learn recently?

ちょうどいい. [Romanization: Choudo ii]

Why isn't it something like "you've worked hard"? Why this word? (Laughs)

The teacher said "ちょうどいい" loudly during class. Although this is a bit different from how people usually learn, this word left a deep impression on me.

Oh, so that's how it is.

Umm...about that... what does "ちょうどいい" mean? Sorry, I've forgotten. (Laughs)

In English it means "just". It stands for "just right".

Ah~ now, I know. So that's what it means.

Do you have the habit of asking when you don't understand?

Yes. When I'm outside the classroom and I don't understand something, I will call my teacher. I ask, "what does this mean? please tell me" to verify. I also check the lyrics in Japanese because it's hard to sing something you don't understand.

Has D-LITE always been such a hardworking person?

I just always have to keep reviewing and reviewing.

Were your grades very good during your student days?

Boo hoo~~~ Please don't ask me this question~ (Laughs)

OK, I will take note of that.

Ah~ Mathematics is my best subject! I like questions which make you think hard in order to solve them.

Ah, so you're more of a Mathematics and a Physics person. Are you the type who does homework during your holidays?

No, I play during the holidays. As for the homework, I always finish them at the last minute.

What kind of games do you play?

Games like soccer because I am good at sports. When I go out with friends, we usually play sports.

So you're also quick at running away? (Laughs)

Compared to Usain St. Leo Bolt (world's fastest runner)... ah, saying that is a bit too much. (Laughs) I didn't change much from when I was young. When I do something with concentration, I tend to forget other things around me. There were cases when I didn't go home until very late and made my family worry.

Have you always been a "good mood setter" since you were young?

When I was young, I was a mischievous boy.

You're the type who bullies people they like, right?

That's right! (Eyes widen) How did you know? (Laughs)

That's because most mischievous children are evil ghosts.

Evil ghosts??? [Daesung is probably shocked at this point.]

By evil ghosts, I mean people who are not frank when they like someone. They express it the opposite way instead... like bullying.

You're talking about me, right? (Laughs)

When was your first love?

I liked a girl from the third year of primary school until the first year of junior high but I never had the courage to confess.

So it's an unrequited love! Why did you give up during the first year of junior high?

I found out that she already had a boyfriend.

It ended up being a love without an ending. After this experience, do you now take the initiative to confess?

No...I still can't. (Mock crying)

Are you able to express your views to the other members?

I can talk about things relating to BIGBANG... But since I don't want to fight with anyone, I usually keep silent. (Laughs)

You're a peacemaker, then.

Yes. This is really how I am towards people so I usually can't say what I really want to say. When I meet with the other members, even though there are things I really want to say, I end up not saying them at all.

Have you started voicing out your thoughts?

Hmm~ Last year.

(Smile) After being with the members for five years finally...

I don't say everything though. It's not exactly about being tolerant of things I don't like. It's like, even if I don't say anything, I just try to understand what the other person is thinking. That's just the way I am. Not just to the members. I treat all people like this.

Don't you feel tired sometimes?

To be honest, of course, I do, sometimes. But I'm used to it. (Laughs)

Don't you complain to the members?

No.

So, when the other members are down, what does D-LITE do?

Although I don't directly comfort them, I make jokes to lighten up the mood and make them smile.

Are there any instances when you would feel like bursting into tears all of sudden?

I would never cry on the outside... but there was an instance when I cried alone at home. It's not because I was not contented or because I was sad. It was because I watched a very touching film and I couldn't stop the tears from falling. I watched "ハチ公物语". (Laughs)

[Note: "ハチ公物语" or "Hachiko Monogatari" is a story of a dog's life from his birth up until his death and an imagined spiritual reunion with his master. Hachiko is the national symbol of loyalty in Japan.]

That movie does make people cry! That also means D-LITE is surprisingly mature!

After the accident (the car accident of August 2009 which took four weeks to recover), my mentality became stronger. I became more determined at doing everything. Nothing else is scarier than wandering between life and death so I realized that I should always think positively. I just think, "I can't waste any opportunity" and it instantly lifts my mood and makes me feel grateful to experience even think I don't even like.

What do you think your role in BIGBANG is?

If we're a family, then I'm the uncle...that kind of relative. (Laughs)

To say that you're an uncle! That isn't really part of the family anymore. Is it because you feel some kind of distance?

When I was young, I had an uncle who would occasionally drop by. He gave me the impression of bringing a happy atmosphere to the family. He's not there 24/7, he's not very close with the family and he doesn't interfere. Isn't that good?

What about the other members?

G-DRAGON is the father and SOL is the mother. G-DRAGON leads BIGBANG as a strict leader. The one firmly supporting at the back is SOL.

What about T.O.P?

T.O.P is the newborn baby. (Laughs) I'm joking! Honestly though, I really do think this is accurate. About 20%. He himself said it before too. "I want to eat rice rice~" [copying T.O.P] He says what he thinks and do things in his own way. V.I is a pet, maybe a small-sized dog or a poodle. (Laugh) Just like a dog, he expresses himself well in front of anyone.

He does have times when he expresses himself too much. (Laughs)

Indeed. (Laughs) I, on the other hand, have more self-control. So I really envy V.I.

It indeed is a contrast. D-LITE is known as "Doradae" because you like Doraemon. If Doraemon really exists, what tool do you want him to give you? Is it really the Anywhere Door?

Oh oh~ I do want the Anywhere Door. (Laughs) With that, I can arrive from Korea to Japan instantly and I can also go from the house to the stage. It really is a tool perfect for BIGBANG!

That is right! Talking about live stages, in Electric' Love Tour's solo corner, the "Som Sa Tang (Cotton Candy)" performance totally brought out the fantasy-like view of the world and the soft sound of your voice! Ah, there was also a scene where you just woke up and we got a sneak look at how D-LITE is like usually... That was so full of D-LITE's humour.

Ah~ That was embarrassing~ (Laughs) I was actually really happy during filming and did not feel embarrassed at all.

From the film, it seems waking up too fast is not good. Do you always wake up with a smile?

Yes, I always wake up cheerfully. (Laughs) I need to sleep earlier than the other members. If the work yesterday was finished, I sleep at 12 and wake up naturally at 8 in the morning.

You're not like an uncle but like a grandfather! (Laughs)

The first thing I do when I wake up is surf the internet while listening to music. That is, using the computer before sleeping and using the computer after sleeping... It's very convenient having the computer by the bed.

Is that so? During the live stage, there was a surprise of handing out bento to fans. Did D-LITE suggest that?

Yes, I thought of that. Like the chocolates and things inside, as well as the letter I wrote.

It definitely has D-LITE's warm hand-made feeling! How is the lounge of the concert venue like?

I always look forward to the after-parties! (Laughs) Spicy noodles, curry, salad, roasted chicken... Before performing, we eat about half. Then, we eat a lot the morning after.

You dance and sing during live performances. Don't you feel hungry?

Ah, sometimes. (Laughs) During performing, the fans' faces become food. (Laughs) I'm kidding! Every eye contact with the fans is full of words and everyone wants to happily carry out the concert. If it's just watching, then, won't it be better to watch on TV? It's not easy to be in the same space with everyone else and enjoy at the same time. A live stage has its own feeling of distance so we want to give it a special feel. Every time I stand on stage and hear the fans cheer, I get deeply touched.

Speaking of D-LITE's charm, you have an overwhelming voice that makes people who listen to it feel moved. No matter how many times one listens to it, they automatically think of an image.

This makes me happy because I always think of a picture when I sing.

At what age did you discover your singing ability?

No, no, I didn't know about it at all. I did not really like my hoarse voice.

Why? It is a voice that makes people feel drunk... That's what I think (Laughs)

There's no such thing. No such thing! My throat was not very good and I was not confident with my voice. The morning before the live stage, I kept working on my vocals and listened to new songs before recording them. I thought about the rhythm and how to sing the lyrics the best and the most suitable way to sing them.

Each member of BIGBANG has his own part. Each of us has his own colour and must show the unique charm of our voices. So when I receive a song, I listen to the other members' parts first. I have to consider the balance of the group as well as presenting my own colour. Because BIGBANG is a group, it's not good if only one person shines and has a prominent singing style.

Does this "planning" apply when you sing your own song?

I know that if it's the same style every time, people will get tired. So I don't perform like I sing in the CD but I sing until I feel a certain change. Because I can't always sing in high pitch or a falsetto, I usually practice several times. The constant challenge is always trying to experiment.

As expected, you can gain strength from being persistent.

This is what I think so too. This is why I work hard at expressing a song so I can feel that I am able to improve as a performer.

Which artist does D-LITE aspire to be like?

Brain McKnight. His charm is difficult to describe in words and he gives out a different feel with different angle, hmm...how should I say this?

That is related to Mathematics so you need to think about it first. Music-wise, it's not enough to just understand the theory but the feeling too. The fact that it's different is interesting too.

Ah. That right. Music is different. (Smiles) When I listen to Brain McKnight's music, I get the feeling of being engulfed. I want to sing a song that make my fans feel engulfed by my feelings. After that, with the song, I'll expand gradually in Japan, making my existence known to a lot of people.

Lastly, what do you really want now?

I'm very happy that the number of our fans in Japan is increasing. I hope BIGBANG will become number one in Japan~! So, personally, I want "LOVE" from fans.

This can't be enough. D-LITE must give fans "LOVE" too.

I always sing with love. So everybody, please love me! Love me!

Scans: Tisya @ www.bigbangupdates.com

Chinese translation: Sophiell @ SMILE HOLIC

English translation: J-Lene @ www.bigbangupdates.com

newborn baby TOP .. " I want to eat rice rice~ " lololol :lol:

Guest toozdae08

I was hoping I would wake up to some news but alas it's the same old same old - so depressed now.

About GD's twitter, I'm not going to believe it till someone legit confirms it - like their trainer, the dancers, Se7en, YB, Jae the choreographer. Then I'll believe it's the real GD.

Archived