★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hayakatsu

when i first heard abt the lighstick thing, i kinda went nuts for a bit. i mean, that's our symbol right there. it's more than just a color. i, myself think that fighting over colors is stupid and isn't a big deal. i still do think so. because each color has a million different shades. to fight over one shade is stupid. but with symbols, it's different. i mean, to have a very specific design created for us and have someone else do the same thing, it's like being mocked somehow. big, nuh-uh for me, man. i mean, for how long has YG been the different one by not using balloons and regular cylinder colored lightsticks? it's always been our thing. we did that first and we even made it even more special by having the lighstick designed as crowns to symbolize VIP. the crown has even been represented in an MV for us. it's that special. they could have easily used a diamond shape lightstick. it's beautiful i think if they made it silverish and had some bling in the design. i dunno! but they just had to choose a yellow friggin crown. srsly.

i'm just glad it's all settled. i just hope the crazy VIPs didn't do too much damage to diadems. at least none of us went on a bashing spree, eh?

Guest shinhdeplol

100912 Nocturnal Variety - Se7en mentioning Jiyong and Youngbae

http://tjdlswk.egloos.com/1782719

I think it is the same show where Daesung said that his rival is Hyunjoong :lol: Anyway, Onew sang his version of Only Look At Me and a kid danced to it in this episode ^^ Check out Tae's thread for the link :D

BIGBANG Hongkong goodies

05c6365310b6775d377abeb.jpg

0fdccc9214ac82c8a877a4b.jpg

31dc27897579d63a9f2fb4b.jpg

41eb29c1af9efb10b219a8b.jpg

53006113f75f8783a6ef3fb.jpg

5f8db328fbece17d5243c1b.jpg

5ff93e9b53aebd4d6f068cb.jpg

C: pandabobo & bigbanghk.com

100910 Fancams of BIGBANG leaving the hotel by Vietnamese VIPs

Guest juang_bb

since the thread is kinda slow... and i know it's past the 12th already and i already made my greeting for Seungri Day. but as i was going over my photos, i noticed that i forgot to share this cap here from their 1N2D parody.

Belated SEUNGRI DAY!!!

seungriaegyo.jpg

isn't our maknae so cute and adorable?!? his aegyo is pure WIN! :D

[info] TOP's question on Big Bang 4th Anniversary Special Page : ASK VIP

topaskvip100913.jpg

Translation : What were you doing while we were away?

source : Big Bang 4th Anniversary Special Page

translated by : Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Taken from: Big Bang Haven

Seungri @ the airport (100911) [PHOTO]

seungri.jpg

Source: As tagged via BIG_wow @ Baidu

Taken from: Big Bang Updates

Guest shinhdeplol

I think this hasnt been posted here :)

BIGBANG featured on English Textbook in Korea

12842734961.jpg

An English Studey Guide in Korea

It look like a very common language learning book, right?

However,in Chapter 5 Session 13...

12842734965ed9a8c2013eb.jpg

Content and Translation:

13.M: Tomorrow is the day! The Korea Music Festival! Let's go and see it!

W: No doubt about it!I heard that a lot of singers are supposed to perform tomorrow. Do you know who?

M: I have the list here. Let me see. Wow! My favorite singers are here on the list: Big Bang, Girls' Generation, and Wonder Girls. What do you think?

W: I like them all except MC Monkey. By the way, we should see as many performances as possible.

M: Sure. Whose performances do you want to see the most?

W: Well, I don't like MC Monkey, and it will bo too late to come back home if we see Wonder Girls. So, how about Big Bang? I know you like them, too.M: Alright. That's a good choice.

남: 내일이 그날이다! 한국 음악 축제! 가서 보자!

여: 당연하지! 내일 많은 가수들이 공연할 예정이라고 들었어, 누군지 아니?

남: 여기 목록이 있어. 한번 보자. 와! 내가 가장 좋아하는 가수들이 목록에 있어. 빅뱅, 소녀시대, 원더걸스. 어덯게 생각해?

여: 나는 MC몽 만 빼고는 다 좋아. 그런데, 우리는 가능한 많은 공연을 봐야해.

남: 물론이지. 누구의 공연이 가장 보고싶어?

여: 음, 나는 MC몽을 좋아하지 않고, 만약 우리가 원더걸스를 본다면 너무 늦어서 집에 못갈 것같아. 그래서, 빅뱅이 어떠니? 너도 빅뱅 좋아하는 걸로 알고 있는데.

남:좋아. 좋은 선택이야.

Then in Chapter 11, Session 7...

12842734967ed9a8c2011eb.jpg

Content and translation

11.W: Welcome to the Politics Report. In just a month, we are going to vote for our new mayor. And everyone is very interested in our candidates. Well, we have two candidates this year. Gwon Jiyong from the New Unification Party and Choi Seunghyun from the Great National Party. Gwon, who has a PhD degree in Politics is six year younger than Choi, who has received his education from the Military academy. Gwon,who was born here in Seoul has a wife and two sons. Choi, who was also born here,has lived in Incheon for the past few years, and has a wife, one son, and two daughters.

여:Politics Report에 오신것을 환영합니다. 이제 한달 후면, 우리는 새로운 시장을 위해 투표를 할 것입니다. 그리고 모두는 우리의 후보에 관심이 많습니다. 음,올해 두명의 후보가 있습니다. New Unification 당에서 권지용씨와, Great National 당에서 최승현씨가 있습니다. 권씨는 정치학에 박사학위가 있으며 육군 사관학교에서 교육을 받은 최씨보다 여섯살이 어립니다. 여기 서울에서 태어난 권씨는 부인과 두 명의 아들이 있습니다. 최씨도 여기서 태어났지만 지난 몇 년 인천에서 살앗고, 부인과 한 명의 아들, 두 명의 딸이 있습니다.

Source: bbvipz

Shared and edited: Rice@ Bigbang World

d00891924c8df9e405622.gif

C: 뿌르르르르 @ bestiz

Guest shinhdeplol

Taeyang on the brochure of Daejin University

a00219594c8dff2a8a490.jpg

a00219594c8e00d629801.jpg

a00219594c8dff226f754.jpg

C: 은하수히치하이커 @ bestiz // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

This is how T-ara's lightsticks look like at concerts. They can be easily mistaken for VIP's <_< Lucky that they are changing soon...

img0278q.jpg

img0267o.jpg

img0268k.jpg

img0270td.jpg

img0274hy.jpg

img0275jr.jpg

img0276t.jpg

C: 빅뱅LOVE♡ @ bestiz

Guest Michala01

My answer to TOP's question is I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU GUYS!! lol 

The presents Dae's fans sent to him and the cast are so amazing! I am always amazed by the dedication of the KVIPs!

Isn't that Japanese show with Big Bang meant to be airing tonight? I've been anticipating it a lot 

Guest piano.1993

Taeyang looked so cute in that brochure. i bet he's one of the VIP students of that university :P

T-ara's sticks do not glow as beautifully as VIPs' :)

Guest shinhdeplol

W Korea 09월호 GD Item

010102010000231011002.th.jpg

Red Star Jacket 'Comme des Garcons' , t-shirt 'Balenciaga by Mue' , Pants 'Balmain' , fox fur vest and belt 'Thome Brown by 10 Corso Como' , bracelet 'Macos Adamas'.

010102010000231021.th.jpg

Black lace t-shirt 'MSGM By 10 Corso Como' , Black Rider Jacket with decoration 'Cristofer Kane By Mue Men' , Hair ornament necklase 'Maison Martin Margiela' , pink rollingstones key-ring and belt are his. Denim pants is stylist's collection.

010102010000231031.th.jpg

Sleeveless Top is 'Rick Owens' , Bracelet 'Chanel' , Rollingstones Necklace 'Chrome Hearts' , Cross necklace 'Guissepe Zanotti by 10 Corso Como' , black boots 'Resurrection by Lee Ju Young '. Black pants is his. Fluorescent lace t-shirt is stylist's collection.

010102010000231041.th.jpg

Gray military jacket 'Balmain by 10 Corso Como' , a tiger skin sneakers 'Christian Louboutin' , vintage Rolex Watch 'Minetani by Lansmere' , pants Rolling Stones print is stylist's collection.

010102010000231051.th.jpg

Decorative sequins gray T-shirt 'Ashish by Tomgreyhound' , plaid pants 'Comme des Garcons by 10 Corso Como' , shoes 'George Cox' , black T-shirt 'Emilio Pucci by 10 Corso Como'. Denim jacket is stylist's collection.

010102010000231061.th.jpg

Contact meonikeulrip Necklace 'Chrome Hearts' , pink T-shirt 'Balmain' , decorative stitching tweed jacket 'Chanel' , decorative buckle boots 'Resurrection by Lee Ju Young' , vintage Rolex Watch 'Minetani by Lansmere' , khaki pants is stylist's collection.

C: www.wkorea.com // g-dragon1988 (Andrea) @ soompi

TOP's going to Hawaii on October 22nd for Hawaii International Film Festival?

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/5186/2010090907343010031.jpg

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9379/2010090907343010032.jpg

올해 폐막작으로는 한국영화 ‘포화속으로’가 선정됐으며 권상우, 차승원, 김승우, 최승현(탑 TOP) 등 주연배우와 이재한 감독이 하와이를 방문해 10월22일 열리는 공식 초청 상영회와 레드카펫 행사에 참석할 예정이다. 영화는 호놀룰루 돌 캐너리 극장(Dole Cannery Stadium 18)에서 상영된다

credit: 큰충돌 @ bbvipz

Guest ryo_love_BEAST

Seungri got to drive a truck? haha someday I want to see Daesung and Seungri boasting about driving lol, Dae is "best driver" (watch FO and you'll know that part :lol: )

Any subbed videos of ET? I'm dying to watch it with Eng sub. This is Ri's 1st lead role in variety shows, I wanna watch every ep but I don't know Kor :(

seungriaegyo.jpg

^ cutie :P

Guest shinhdeplol

I feel bad for saying this but can you post solo activities-related stuff at their solo threads? I HATE that Big Bang's photos and news are divided into so many threads too but I think once they are created, there should be people who post there. Daesung's, Taeyang's and TOP's are sooooo dead and Tae is promoting now :( Please give those solo threads some love, I dont want their thread to stay at page 2 3 4 5.... :(

Anyway, here is a collection of Jiyong with his favorite pink scarf to make up for my long rant ^^

viewimagerw.jpg

C: 비율. @ DCInside

I'm sure he has worn it more than 8 times :lol:

Guest missARROGANT

Listen to the Dae-GD version of

It Hurts-2NE1

idk how they did it but

the voices just sound like them<3

i'm expecting some slow songs for BB comeback

I think Dae and SR will also have "Ask Vip Question"

before they make a come back

huuu..i miss my BB boys seeing