Ji without Ri ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2copy1.jpg

출처:지디갤

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

Hopefully they move up the charts. I think they're doing okay so far. the one for oricon is for the 8th right? I downloaded TMG and Hands Up straight from Mnet and although it's Mnet Korea, it's still nice to see that they're selling well there. Also, I saw TMG at #13 in Monkey3, but I think that's real time.

vvv hahahaha LOL you noticed. im actually happy they're even at the korean charts. we can't help much on japanese charts. i was trying to look for a japanese music site where we can download the single but can't find one so I ended up at Mnet again.

Guest shinhdeplol

^^you are on a posting roll today ^^

the boys are doing well on Cyworld. can't wait for TMG to climb up other charts too. we cannot help much, but listening to TMG's trial version @ Soribada can add some more points (i'm doing it right now lol)

listen to all 3 songs here

http://www.soribada.com/#/Music/Album/?TID=JS0000977

- - -

YG Japan Staff Blog Entry (100609)

Today is the release date for the long-waited new single, Tell Me Goodbye.

picture44g.jpg

[@TOWER RECORDS SHIBUYA]

I went to the CD shop immediately. It is always a pleasant journey for me to visit the shop and obtain new discs.♪What a coincidence that when I arrived, the shop was playing Tell Me Goodbye ♪♪♪

picture45k.jpg

[@TOWER RECORDS SHIBUYA]

Today, Tell Me Goodbye ranked at 5th place on Oricon Daily Ranking!!! This renewed the record that all singles released entered Top 5 on Oricon Charts after the major debut. It is all because of you, who sincerely enjoy the music of BIGBANG, that we can create such wonderful achievements. Many thanks to you all!!!

Moreover, there is a piece of news to share with everyone.

BIGBANG has confirmed to perform at the Outdoor Live Event 'International Friends Asia-Pacific Global Tolerance With Music 2010' at Universal Stadium Japan® on 24th of July.

Global Tolerance with Music 2010 is a Music Act which uses the global common language - 'Music'- to convey its theme of 'promoting the importance of generosity and peace'.

You can check the details here!!!

*Of course,Fanclub members have the privilege of making reservations beforehand. VIP Japan Fanclub members please check our e-mail magazine that directs you to the special site.

Source: YGBIGBANG Japan

Translated by JANE @ www.bigbangupdates.com (VIP Japan)

Please credit when re-posting^^

Guest vip_gd

Question, where are these from? and can someone link me to the video ;_;? (is this from ALWAYS making of? ;_; I tried looking for videos but nothing was coming up ;A;)

they're from the always mv

don't you remember? haha

@ 2:16

@ 2:49

Guest g-dragon1988

-GD 포화속으로 시사회-

하악하악ㅏㅏ!!!!! So skinny~~Love everything he wears ! Just loveeeee !!!!!!!!!! *o*How can he dress so simply and yet look so fabulous? T.T it's JIYONG!!!!

100608vipg02.jpg

100608vipg01.jpg

출처:지디갤/secret.

Guest blablablash04

He's just oozing with hotness even in this simple attire *melts*

I agree with you nurika, he is indeed a Fashionista ^^

Guest propera898

:mellow: guys i need help i dont really know anything about oricon charts :o so when they say BIGBANG has rank at number 5 , is it good or bad? will they rank higher im sad T.T i want bigbang to be sucefull with TELL ME GOODGYE album and then come back to korea like winners!!!!! so some people say itll go up others say its bad think they ve rank at 5.

which its the true?

bad, good , they ll clim to the number 1 spot?

please help me i dont know!!!! :(

Wow<3 He even looks fab in something so simple :D Seriously he only gets sexier as time goes by! loving it. They will always come back winners regardless of a TOP 3 spot or not!! <3 Didn't they just sweep VMAJ? don't they have loving fans in japan? <<<< these are things people swore up and down could never be done. I'm happy about top five! and I actually believe they would have done better if their company in Japan would not have released the PV so early and released it closer to the drop date. <3 But its not that Big of a deal :P BB is probably going to promote there again after Korea comeback so we still have plenty of times to try for number one spot :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

propera898: In my opinion, they can do better but #5 is already a good result ^^ Im happy with it :D

- - -

163um.jpg

C: DCDS // fuanner @ dsholic

^ His arms are so HUGEEEEEE :wub:

:mellow: guys i need help i dont really know anything about oricon charts :o so when they say BIGBANG has rank at number 5 , is it good or bad? will they rank higher im sad T.T i want bigbang to be sucefull with TELL ME GOODGYE album and then come back to korea like winners!!!!! so some people say itll go up others say its bad think they ve rank at 5.

which its the true?

bad, good , they ll clim to the number 1 spot?

please help me i dont know!!!! :(

Oricon Chart is a BIG chart in Japan like the Billboard Chart in the US~

Being in TOP 5 is a very GOOD thing for a new comer for them, but looking at it now

its kinda disappointing since the boys have earn 3th and 4th spot for "Gara Gara GO" and "Koe wo Kikasete"~

still its only the first day, they still can climb up higher especially this song being the OST

for a blockbuster drama that is well love by many ppl~ :)

Guest littlevoice

^

^

^

Jiyong is so thin o_0 I will look really fat next to him...

He must be really pressured with their comeback, I hope his mom makes him beef soup so he can regain some weight.

But then again there are people who are just thin to begin with... he must have amazing metabolism, glad he was enjoying some popcorn and soda while watching the movie... while DS, SR and YB only had water bottles at their side.

not sure what this really is but i guess Big Bang is invited to this event on July 24th?

Asia-Pacific Global Tolerance with Music 2010 at USJ 참가

BIGBANG(24일), 카토 미리야(25일), 초신성(25일), 4 Minute(23일)등의 출연 결정!

대형 야외 라이브 「유엔의 친구 Asia-Pacific Global Tolerance with Music 2010 at 유니버설·스튜디오·재팬 」

7월 23일(금)~7월 25일(일)개최!

「세계 공통어의“음악”에 의해, 관용과 평화의 중요함을 전해 간다!」를 테마로,

야외 라이브 「유엔의 친구 Asia-Pacific Global Tolerance with Music 2010 at 유니버설·스튜디오·재팬」의 개최가 결정!

금년 3번째를 맞이하는 「유엔의 친구」를 위한 이 라이브는, 2010년 7월 23일 (금)~ 25일 (일)의 3일간에 걸쳐,

일본이나 아시아를 대표하는 톱 아티스트가 집결해, 월드 클래스의 엔터테인먼트를 통해서

온 세상의 사람들에게 꿈을 계속 주고 있는 유니버설·스튜디오·재팬의 야외 특설 스테이지에서 개최.

놀이동산에서 아침부터 놀 수 있고, 이 라이브도 즐길 수 있는 이번 여름 최대의 엔터테인먼트·이벤트에 참가하자!

※Tolerance=트레이닝 랑스 「관용」인간의 다양성에 적극적 한편 적극적으로 관련되는 것.

※통상 스튜디오·패스로는 라이브에는 입장할 수 없습니다.1 데이·스튜디오·패스(파크 입장권)와 세트가 된 라이브 전용 티켓의 구입이 필요합니다.

USJ 스튜디오,버스 1일권 (6100엔)+ 라이브 세레모니 감상권 (1700엔) 세트권 -- 7800엔 (세금포함)

공식 홈페이지 : http://www.yamaha-ar.co.jp/event/gtwm/index.html

관련기사 홈페이지 : 유니버셜 스튜디오 재팬 http://www.usj.co.jp/news/2010/0609_1.html

大型野外ライブ「国連の友Asia-Pacific Global Tolerance with Music 2010

at ユニバーサル・スタジオ・ジャパン 」7月23日(金)~7月25日(日)開催!

「世界共通語の“音楽”により、寛容と平和の大切さを伝えていく!」をテーマに、野外ライブ「国連の友 Asia-Pacific Global Tolerance with Music 2010 at ユニバーサル・スタジオ・ジャパン」の開催が決定!

今年3回目をむかえる「国連の友」によるこのライブは、2010年7月23日(金)~25日(日)の3日間にわたり、日本やアジアを代表するトップアーティストが集結し、ワールドクラスのエンターテインメントを通じて世界中の人々に夢を与え続けているユニバーサル・スタジオ・ジャパンの野外特設ステージで開催。

パークで朝から遊べて、このライブも楽しめるこの夏最大のエンターテインメント・イベントに参加しよう!

※Tolerance=トレランス「寛容」人間の多様性に積極的かつ前向きに関わること。

※通常スタジオ・パスではライブへは入場できません。1デイ・スタジオ・パス(パーク入場券)とセットになったライブ専用チケットのご購入が必要です。

credit: 영배동태양 @ bbvipz

Guest Unni_Ashley

@ncly:

BIGBANG will be participating in the "Friends of the UnitedNation Asia-Pacific Global Tolerance with Music 2010" in Japan

:D

Im excited :D

Guest g-dragon1988

^ @shinhdeplol:@nurika: Oh yes, JiYong was using the same tie for his bag too on airport few days ago~^^remember? His tie is really multi-functional ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋxD

1276008929456.th.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

^ LOL perhaps I didnt pay as much attention as you so I dont rmb :lol:

- - -

[News] Big Bang reveals 4th Japanese single

Korean boy band Big Bang released their fourth Japanese single today, according to their agency YG Entertainment on Wednesday.

YG announced in a press release that their single "Tell Me Goodbye", featuring the combination of their signature vocals and rap with a calming piano melody, went on sale in Korea today.

"Tell Me Goodbye" is currently used as the main theme song for blockbuster drama "IRIS" in Japan, which began its run in the country on April 20 on Japanese channel TBS.

"IRIS" became a smash hit due to its huge scale, global location shoot and star-studded cast including Hallyu star Lee Byung-hun, Kim Tae-hee and Big Bang member T.O.P.

Big Bang had also recorded "Hallelujah" for the series shown in Korea, a soundtrack used for the espionage series during the action sequences.

The five-member band made their debut in 2006 with their single "Bigbang" and are known as one of the biggest cultural icons in Korea. They have released numerous singles and albums featuring their biggest hits "Dirty Cash," With U," "Lies" and "Haru Haru."

The group officially began their singing career in Japan on June 2009 and have also gone on tour in the country titled "Electric Love Tour 2010" in February.

Big Bang will be returning to the local music scene during the latter half of this year, the first time in two years.

source : asiae.co.kr

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

- - -

Are those scans unseen? Well they are to me :lol:

o0706047910428542596.jpg

o0509029310386089867.jpgo0456054510386087519.jpgo0368053910386088851.jpg

t0220039104800854104285.jpg

76058833.jpg

47142304.jpg

66976735.jpg

80039087.jpg

47776485.jpg

C: 공진단 @ DCInside

Guest hayakatsu

[WILL BIGBANG STAY TOGETHER IN THE YEARS TO COME?]

yes. i highly believe they will. nothing they're doing right now indicates that they won't. if they're going to split up and do solo activities well.... aren't they already doing it right now? they are one of the few groups that i find, could juggle their solo and group work quite successfully and not to mention still maintain their popularity as one of the best in the business. so i say, no doubt they will still be together for years more to come. as a group i think despite having been around for already five years and achieved more than anyone in the field, they still have yet more to fulfill as a group. and i think being together helps them in their solo work and they know it.

abt GD leading the artistic direction and not knowing how long the others would sit by and allow it, i believe YG is already in the works to include the rest of the members in the group activities. i think in a year, once all the members have had their go with their solos, we will be able to see more of the others' flavor in BIGBANG as a whole. so i have no worries abt that. i mean, even now or even in the past years, while GD was always the one in charge of creating their song and style, even back then i believe the others had their fair share of input. i mean, i don't think our boys are the type to let their opinions go unvoiced. i still remember GD once said that he felt nervous when he shows the others one of his new songs, he's nervous to know if they like it or not. so i'm pretty sure they have their input in the group's direction as well.

this is my opinion. i don't think they'll ever break off from BIGBANG or at least not in the next 10 years like they've said time and time again. but we'll never know what's gonna happen for sure of course. but it's all i can hope for as a fan. hehe^^ it's the fangirl in me. lol.

[WHO WAS THE FIRST MEMBER TO CATCH YOUR EYE AND DID IT CHANGE OVER THE YEARS?]

well, honestly, i found out abt them from my friend who was obsessively into this lil kid rapper called GDragon back when i was really young. and back then i wasn't really into anything korean. i was more into jrock and anime and manga and stuff. so i thought well, cool this kid is cool but never really got sucked into it. then after a few years i forgot abt the lil guy and lost contact with that obsessed friend of mine and at the same time, coincidentally, BB's documentary came out on MTV and the scene i remember the most was of YB visiting his grandpa in the hospital. i really cried when i saw that scene and it was something i couldn't ever forget.

but again, i never really followed them but was keeping tabs since ALL of them kinda caught my eye. jiyong when he was scolding the members for taking too much camera time, TOP doin his rapping, daesung with his husky raspy voice, seungri with his amazing moves which, at that time, was, in terms of technique and skill, better than YB btw. and i still think he is... kinda. but they're different so no reason to compare anyways. even hyunseung the shy kid with the high voice. lol. and to think i didn't even notice the lil kid GDragon was the same Kwon Jiyong in the documentary.

then another year later, my lil brother asked me to check out a song called Lies. he said, the song's pretty cool since back then my brother was totally into house and dance music so he was attracted to the beat of the song. and yet again, the name BIGBANG never really stuck in my mind. i really enjoyed the song but wasn't really hooked. then i got into college and my roomie one day was like OMG~!!! you have this song?! I LOVE BIGBANG~!!!! lololol. and you know how it goes. roomies have a way to rub off on you and infect you. haha. and she was like totally addicted to TOP so i kinda went with it. until Sunset Glow came out and i was like, STOP!! WAIT A MINUTE~!!! WHO is that CUTIE with the purple skinnies?!?!? lol. you know who i'm talkin abt right?

ever since then it was over for me. team kwon leada all the way. it's even bordering on unhealthy i tell ya.

after that, after finally being fatally 'infected' i kept looking for BB vids and their songs and their photos, i even went through 500 pages from the first BB soompi thread before i kinda gave up. lol. but even with all that, essentially, first and foremost, i was a fan of their music. one of the first few songs that caught my heart was TOP's a good man, fool, a fool's only tears, sparkling, wonderful, foolish love. those songs were on constant replay the moment i heard them. even until now, those songs are amazing. the novelty never wears off. it's amazing.

what's more, i finally got back into contact with my friend who was obsessed with lil kid GDragon and i told her abt my new obsession with BIGBANG and she was surprised that i finally caught on to the GD obsession. lol. and to find out that this once lil kid rapper GDragon was the driving force behind all those songs was like awe-inspiring. srsly. it isn't even a joke.

so that's my story. from my regretful early ignorance towards BIGBANG's awesomeness, to my current unhealthy obsession with them especially toward a man named kwon jiyong.

it has always been him and will forever be him. <3<3<3

----------

btw, the TELL ME GOODBYE jacket photos just killed me.

p/s: are you guys trending #tellmegoodbye on twitter?? we're no.3~!!!! help us you guys!

Guest g-dragon1988

^ LOL perhaps I didnt pay as much attention as you so I dont rmb :lol:

- - -

haha~It's really OK~~>.< Here's the pic anyway^^

-JIYONG's multi-functional Tie-ㅋㅋ

1276008929456.jpg

^ He always finds something special as his accessory..it's amazing me~>.,< He even wore the same outfit, but without sunglassesㅋㅋIt's so cute!

Archived