★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

w00t.gif WOW. I was expecting a storyline as well but it still hit home for me. Big Bang walking amongst the ruins and destruction (love in ruins?) and than the MV  literally ends with a Big Bang. I'm just going to need a minute to process how f'ing awesome it all was!!! WOW. w00t.gif

And was GD looking sexy or what? I just wanted to reach through the screen and sex him up... he has no clue what he does to me.

tumblr_ljm8zzKXjk1qb8pnho1_500.png

Just look at him :wub: Hes so perfect :tears:

Guest shinhdeplol

SMELL FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_ljmabh5GDg1qit236o1_500.gif

C: kpoop @ tumblr

Ri's outfit is interesting ^^

tumblr_ljmac7hTmc1qdivfpo1_500.gif

tumblr_ljm94ckgtn1qdivfpo1_500.gif

C: owodogged @ tumblr

Big Bang Most Beastly Man to be revealed in Star Q 10

We can easily fall in love with the masculinity oozed out by BIGBANG members. On SBS E!TV ‘Star Q10’, their masculine charm will be shown. We just cannot miss the charm expressed by the right star figures.

Recently, it has become a trend among idols to own a breathtaking body. Now, the male groups who have well-shaped back muscles and chocolate abs have been receiving popular admiration. However, who can catch the eyes of the populic as much as BIGBANG for they have come back like strong winds with their balanced and charismatic figure?

In this episode of ‘Star Q 10’, different aspects of BIGBANG will be tested and analysed which spices up the programme even more, the area of testing their masculinity by setting this adjective as a question keyword attracts attention specifically.

According to the producer, BIGBANG will choose the ‘most beastly man’ among them by showing how they can capture the heart of the women with their sexy body in the stage performances. Moreover, in this episode of ‘Star Q10’, by asking 10 kinds of questions with various keywords, the different sides of these talented idols will be revealed too.

The focus of this programme is understanding the idols by questions with keywords which is the first show to employ such kind of technique domestically. The aim of it is to make an in-depth analysis of them.

You can watch SBS E!TV at 7:30 pm on Wednesday.

Source: enternews

Translated by: Rice @ bigbangupdates

the most beastly man i would imagine to be taeyang ahah. i can't wait to see what the boys will say though sweatingbullets.gif

anyways, guys go requested for "Love Song MV" on eatyourkimchi!

http://www.eatyourkimchi.com/requests/

http://www.eatyourkimchi.com/requests/

as for the Love Song MV. I AM IN LOVE WITH IT!!! i love the simpleness of it, i love the black suits, i love the camera, it's just beautiful. only big bang would make an MV like this with no fancy clothes, no fancy choreo, no fancy storyline... it was amazing nonetheless & big bang did an amazing job. someone needs to make TOP wear SUITS ONLY. he looks amazing w00t.gifsorry, biased fangirling haha. 

btw, i came across this comment & i thought it was pretty funny so i would like to share it:

''the explosion at the end symbolizes all of the ovaries of the vip that saw this vid''

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang’s Seungri fanboys over T.O.P. and Taeyang

2010414bigbangfun.jpg

On April 13th, Big Bang’s Seungri uploaded a video of himself fanboying over his hyungs while they goofed around on animal rides.

Attaching a message with the video, Seungri wrote, “I saw Big Bang’s T.O.P. and Taeyang at the Daemyung Resort in Byunsan. It was so cool.”

In the actual video, Seungri exclaims, “Oh, it’s T.O.P.! Wow, he looks so good in person! He looks so good, wow! So good in person! Oh, it’s T.O.P., wow T.O.P.!” He then moves over to Taeyang and continues, “Oh, it’s Taeyang! It’s Taeyang! You look so good in person!”

Netizens commented, “They look so cute playing together!”, “It’d be really nice seeing them in person, right?”, and “Seungri is still obsessed with T.O.P.?”

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Taken from allkpop.com

wow! the MV was really niceeee!

i give props to the MV Director!

whoever he/she is, did a really good job!!! :D

i like how simple it is, yet the way he filmed it was AWESOME!

the moving of the camera, then focusing on the person singing, it was wow!~ creative!

it feels like as if i was there!

it's like a 3D mv...hehe

love it! :wub:

although, i would really like a story line MV, but this one is still nice!

Guest shinhdeplol

Is this unseen????

viewimagep.jpg

Young Jiyong :)

C: 고냄 @ dcinside

Qui_Truong tweeted this and i LOL-ed hahaha

Ooooo I hate this love song... Car drops from the sky.

Big Bang is actually making a LOVE SONG for the world!

Cracks on land - earthquake i.e. natural disaster

'Fuel Entrance' - depleting natural resources

'Kostel P Marie sign' - increasing irrelevance of religion

burning bunny(?) - child abuse/prostitution

wrecked cars - war

the falling car - the end of mankind

just my two cents :D

by : InsertLady @youtube

Archived