★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Why does the MV have to be so far away :tears: I'm dying of curiosity.

I'm glad Love Song is taking the top spot. Just wait till they perform it live bet even more people will love it. 

Also after raping the replay button on Love Song I've come to love Seungris part even more.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BeanAlchemist2

Hello everyone

I hope this is allowed here I wanted to share a wallpaper I made. It's of GD with images that YG posted for Love Song. I added his lyrics in the background from the song. I don't make many wallpapers so I hope it's ok.

wallpaperLoveSong2.jpg

I love the new songs if I had to put them in order though of which i like best it would go.

Stupid Liar>>Love Song>>>Baby Don't Cry but their all very good songs. ^_^

Guest missARROGANT

Charts Update

Melon:

Love Song #1

Stupid Liar #14

Tonight #16

Baby Don’t Cry #47

Bugs:

Love Song #1

Stupid Liar #2

Baby Don’t Cry #5

Mnet

Love Song #1

Stupid Liar #2

Baby Don’t Cry #8

Cyworld

Love Song #1

Stupid Liar #3

Baby Don’t Cry #11

Monkey3

Love Song #2

Stupid Liar #8

Soribada

Love Song #1

Stupid Liar #2

Naver

Love Song #1

Stupid Liar #2

Baby Don’t Cry #4

V :P Mine is real time chartXD

Guest wanderlove

I think YGE can't cancel the tour in Japan because BB is not under YGE but is under Universal Records.. YGE can suggest things and all but they don't have the final say on the matters of BB there.. Big Bang is under contract of Universal Records, so if they refused to take part on the tour, it's going to be bad for BB and YGE.. that's they are pushing through with the tour... and BB/YGE will be punished [strong word, can't find a right word] but yeah, they'll pay fine if they pull out with it...that's what I think

Why is the music video so far away? OMG!! I can't wait to watch it..hoping there's a storyline for it..just like Haru Haru...

I am hoping that there'll be a chance for Daesung to showcase his own solo song in music shows.. maybe MNET will let Daesung perform all by himself.. please.. I really want to watch him sing his solo song..

Guest juang_bb

thanks for the chart updates!!! see... boys are doing pretty well! never really believed on the boycott issue. LOL. i love LOVE SONG so much so I am very happy to see it getting an all-kill now on major charts! i think this song will make it to my list of fave BB songs ever! the more i listen to it, the more i love. i dont know, there's just something in this song that makes me love it so much.

also, i dont know why people keep saying BABY DONT CRY isnt getting a lot of love coz i think it is. i think some people are comparing it so much to how the non-title songs for the 4th mini-album charted. remember guys, the way that BB's 4th mini took over all charts with all songs dont happen all the time. it's quite rare so we can't compare coz this is a non-title SOLO SONG so it will not do as well as BIGBANG's non-title group songs. the fact that it is staying there around Melon's TOP 50 is actually pretty good. from what I remember, I think it is even doing better compared to GD&TOP's and SEUNGRI's non-title solo songs. some other groups can barely get their non-title group songs on Melon Top 100, let alone Top 50 so Dae's BDC is not doing bad at all.

posting links of these interesting korean articles about the boys hoping that our translators pick it up and translate it.

YG talks about his general plan for BIGBANG in the next 5 years: http://news.nate.com/view/20110409n02574

3-part article/interview of the boys. they talked about the special album, next album, japan tour and what im most interested in, their thoughts about their 5-year contract renewal with YGE: http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=bigroom&page=1&sn1=&divpage=3&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=17829

thanks in advance!

Guest juang_bb

Hanteo REAL TIME sales update:

as of 1:28pm KST

Real Time: 2000+ units

Cumulative: 20,000+ units

c: yg종결자@bestiz

they're doing so well offline considering it's a weekend today in korea, and sales are normally low. :D

and this is how Hanteo real-time looked like when it opened at 10am KST :lol:

1.jpg

c: 권지용돋네@bbvipz

Guest samosvetleee

:: More Great NEWS ::

unleddp.png

M-Countdown, Music Core, Music Bank & Inkigayo 

(for Big Bang's comeback tomorrow) 

are all streamed here weekly:

unledcz.png

All the credit&thanks goes to 

ibigbang !!! 

(for sharing this info)

Credit :   untitled1_normal.PNG

Edit  : 

29071243.jpgbbabstract.jpg

The latest BB mobile-wall-p's i made..Enjoy  phew.gif ::

Credit : @samosvetlee

Guest shinhdeplol

NOT REAL!

But isnt it cool if there really is an exibition like this? :D

In one photo, TOP's eyes are so funny :P

img3290k.jpg

C: 빅뱅효과 @ bestiz

EDIT:

This is the first time I see this fanart of TOP, his eyes look so cool <3333

viewimagew.jpg

C: 최토뿌 @ DCInside

Yang Hyun Suk hints at Big Bang’s future direction in music

20110401_bigbang_1-600x799.jpg

Amidst the news of the Big Bang members extending their contracts with YG Entertainment for another 5 years, it has also been revealed that the group and the company discussed and settled upon new agreements.

Big Bang is expected to embark on a new path in the music industry to gain recognition as artists rather than just idols. In order to strip away from the typical idol image that is prevalent in the K-pop scene today, Big Bang will be launching a more advanced music style.

Through a recent phone call with OSEN, Yang Hyun Suk revealed, “[The] Big Bang members have extended their contracts to another 5 years, and they will be creating a different music style. The members have promised to work even harder in order to be recognized as artists rather than idols.”

Big Bang already stands prominently in terms of high-quality music and impressive stage presence, so many fans are highly anticipative of what the group will be bringing to the table.

Source: OSEN via Nate via akp

COME TO PLAY - PART 2

Guest princess_vip

BIGBANG to attend Dream Concert 2011?

tumblr_ljdu3fPrv11qgixu6o1_500.png

c: dreamconcert11 @ Twitter

Is this correct? O.O I mean , is this a legit site?

Archived