★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

I'm too appalled by what the PD and MUBANK did to our boys that I am at loss for words - really. I am just proud of how the boys performed - they were dealt with obvious BULL and yet they remained professional and they were EVEN genuinely happy!

So yeah. . .this says it all.

xkxa2tjpg.gif

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sakime-yong

AS much as IM happy for BIGBANG WINNING AND TAking the AWARRDS.

But I can't help and say that KBS stage for BIGBANG is the worst I've ever seen I mean come on KBS?!!! Ive seen the other artist or groups stage is BETTER than compared to BB tonight that KBS give!

Maybe if they will make a decent one even if it is not glorious or extravagant like MNET and SBS stage then I would not think that KBS got that hate ON BIGBANG or YG <_<

Im so much disappointed more than those disrespectful ROOKIES anyway

ATLEAST WE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT BIG BANG IS ONE OF THOSE ARTIST OR GROUPS WHO IS VERY HUMBLE,POLITE AND RESPECTFUL

And Tbh I hate when I read those comments that it seems BIGBANG don't DESERVE IT those awards while they are feel pitty for other artist. I mean doesn't BIGBANG dserved it like others also? and Does BIGBANG don't show how much their passion and they hardwork too????

Who Ever did that screw news ON GD about being one of the victim of TSUNAMI I can say YOU ARE SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON and so disrespectful!!!! why does she includes GD's name in that incident?!. Its like not only she is joking GD's name BUT also making fun or don't have any consideration and guilt for what's happening now in JAPAN.

SHOW RESPECT to those who in need now and don't mention or include any names just to get the ATTENTION heck.

Prayers for all the citizen in JAPAN.

WELL ABOVE ALL CONGRATS FOR THE BOYS!!!!!!!!! ILY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

POSTED? Shared by KC over at twitter: credit: Rosemarie Heng who I was told posted this on AKP.

FAN ACCOUNT OF KBS RECORDING: someone in the article posted a layout of what was happening at recording yesterday

Yes everyone ... the stage at Music Bank yesterday completely sucked! Don't know if you fans noticed but you can actually still see the wiring behind the background lights even though the Ahjusshis were tampering with it for so friggin long. The guys were given 1 round of rehearsal before going ahead with the actual pre-recording. The lights were all over the place, even shining right into the audiences eyes .... *bleh*

Take 1) All went well but stopped just had GD's guitar hit the ground and the pyrotechnics had gone off, the guitar was still intact by the way. Why? Because there was a problem with the panel at the back. The flooring was absolutely crap. So they had to stop for a 10 min emergency repair to replace one of the white panels on the floor. Damn the guys were really giving it their all during the 1st take, there were already perspiring but this had to happen.

Take 2) Re-did the entire take right to the end where GD successfully smashes up the guitar (out of frustration perhaps?) and the rest of the song as well. But they didn't re-do the pyrotechnics. So what you see was actually from the 1st take right up to that point.

Oh just to let you know ... the actual Music Bank recording where they also announce the results yesterday had plenty of empty seats but the staff refused to let those who didn't bid for it online to go in (those who bid successfully but didn't bring ID or just foreigners who watch Music Bank in their home country and just wanted a chance to watch a recording). Making the audience area look so empty and sad. The KBS staff were the most RUDE!!! Terrible I tell you! They need a lesson in social etiquette and learn how to apologise.

Just wanted to share with everyone what happened at KBS yesterday ~~~

Guest pascale

oh KBS PD if that comes to the news, you will be even more screwed!!!

I can't believe our boys had to go through such treatment by those PDs wannabe!!! i'm really rally angry right now and if i wasn't respectful i would have said way worst words.

KVIPs already did one step: putting it on the news. Now the attention is on those PDs again and if their next move is a bad one again, KVIPs will just hunt them down. And i will gladly participate in here.

About GD's "joke" =.= some people just don't know when to shut up and when to make "jokes". At least be respectful of what is happening right now, and all the consequences: bad news are coming one after another in Japan it's scary. I hope everyone will be safe there.

GD @ Nikon Press Conference:

RTmtO2StnTD4RWwyxmaj.jpeg

HP "지드래곤 보다는 JYP가 낫다"

모 델 선정과 관련해 HP 내부에서도 약간의 설왕설래는 있었다고 한다. 그러나 내부 투표 결과 압도적인 표차로 박진영이 결정됐다고 한다. 박진영과 최종까지 경합했던 인물은 빅뱅의 지드래곤이라는 후문이다.

지드래곤은 뮤지션의 이미지는 있을지언정 사장님과는 거리가 멀다. 박진영은 HP가 선택할 수 있는 최고의 대안인 셈이다.

Google Trans:

HP "G-Dragon is better than JYP"

Model selection in relation to some of the internal HP seolwangseolrae that, he said. But inside the voting results were overwhelmingly decided to JYP. Park Jin-young, and the final figures until the race was called the Big Bang G-Dragon is said.

Gildragon WORLD BY the musician's image is far from being the boss. Park Jin-young that you can choose the best alternative to HP semyida.

Source: zdnet

Taken from DCGD

***HP is a notebook/PC company

btw congrats on the 5th awards :]

they looked so happy these days..i guess they're excited as we are

to be able to see the fans after such a long hiatus

for some reason, i feel like YG was the whole mastermind behind this. he probably knew that KBS would have rigged the point system and treated the boys badly. it's like how most of us here knew that kbs would somehow sabotage the boys, except we didn't expect them to go this low dry.gif however, i am so glad that the boys did perform on MuBank because now they've officially lost all credibility & all of my respect. YG, you really are a genius rolleyes.gif i just don't want my boys to perform on MuBank again. how dare they treat Big Bang like this?! mad.gif that's just absolutely ridiculous. haha, kbs.. i can't wait to see how you guys are gonna slow die phew.gif i'm just glad that the boys handled this so professionally even though they're the ones who have nothing to do with this. they're the victims here which is what pisses me off the most. they're getting cheated time after time but they still have that smile on their face and give their best performance ^^ 

nonetheless,

CONGRATS BIG BANG ON YET ANOTHER WIN!!!

Is it just me or doe the boys seem like they're trying a little too hard to look happy. They performed like the superstars they were but when it came to accepting the awards, Taeyang was really quiet which is weird because he's the resident jokester nowadays, Seung Ri didn't look too happy either and I actually think TOP poking his cheek had another meaning. Maybe TOP was telling him to smile even brighter. GD who's usually more quiet had to thank people today (maybe cause the other boys didn't want to?). Notice how when they're performing the encore, they kept walking towards the back as well. I don't know, maybe I'm reading into this too much but to me, I don't think the boys could possible be happy after they way they have been treated. I only makes me admire them more though, because they don't show people that they're unhappy--they pull through it with grace. These are the type of people who are true idols.

Anyway, I really liked what they were wearing yesterday. I WANT WHAT GD WAS WEARING, HAHA. That was really pretty :D GD just gets hotter and hotter every time.

Is it just me or doe the boys seem like they're trying a little too hard to look happy. They performed like the superstars they were but when it came to accepting the awards, Taeyang was really quiet which is weird because he's the resident jokester nowadays, Seung Ri didn't look too happy either and I actually think TOP poking his cheek had another meaning. Maybe TOP was telling him to smile even brighter. GD who's usually more quiet had to thank people today (maybe cause the other boys didn't want to?). Notice how when they're performing the encore, they kept walking towards the back as well. I don't know, maybe I'm reading into this too much but to me, I don't think the boys could possible be happy after they way they have been treated. I only makes me admire them more though, because they don't show people that they're unhappy--they pull through it with grace. These are the type of people who are true idols.

Anyway, I really liked what they were wearing yesterday. I WANT WHAT GD WAS WEARING, HAHA. That was really pretty :D GD just gets hotter and hotter every time.

When I think about it, I think I'm reading too much into it as well...but I can say that they dealt with this rude matter professionally. And that's just what they had to do. Big Bang's respect and admiration just keeps growing at unlimited heights. Glad for them they won.

Guest shinhdeplol

Isnt this the guitar Jiyong used??

aNz6N.jpg

C: DCBB // bigbangfamily // Paris顾准 @ baidu

cathy: LOL the guitar is lucky dying in the hands of Jiyong =))

^

MAY THOSE GUITARS RIP! sweatingbullets.gif at least Big Bang signed them though LOL, i'd still keep it 

edit: YES, haha.. very lucky to have been touched by GD. i love his expression when he's holding it too ^^

also, Big Bang will be on performing on Music Core at 4:00PM KST today! we can look forward to a better stage than yesterday. at least the boys will be treated with more respect, i can't wait to see their performance. ahha, hopefully there'll be glow in the dark microphones phew.gif 

tumblr_lhvj2ao8Rq1qh2x48o1_500.gif

cr: lemonisvip@tumblr

Seungri, “In Southeast Asia, my face is well received”

th.1fe2ba21e5.jpg

With the appropriate mix of electronic sounds and an acoustic touch, Big Bang has come back with their title track ‘Tonight’ that has been topping music charts.

Recently the members of Big Bang had an interview in Seoul, Hapjeongdong where they were asked who are the popular members in foreign countries.

In Japan, by far G-Dragon has seen a lot of popularity. The reason for this is G-Dragon’s sassy style of dressing that has attracted a mass of fans.

Seungri said, “But in southeast Asia, in Thailand, I’m the best received one. I have an 8 to 2 advantage. And in Hong Kong I seem to look like a preppy son.“

Source: Daum

Translated by: Sammi @ ibigbang

G-Dragon is chosen as the best class representative

2nhdhg7.jpg

Recently, Bugs conducted a survey entitled, ‘Which singer do you think is the best person to be the class representative in the coming semester in school?’

From 22nd Feb till 7th March 2011, a total of 5793 votes have been casted. 44 % of the votes (2537 votes) went to BIGBANG’s G-Dragon which secured him 1st place. BIGBANG’s title song ‘Tonight’ earned 1st spot on ‘Bugs Weekly Chart TOP 100’. In addition, it is also a hot issue in the showbiz as BIGBANG mini album “TONIGHT” debuted on the Billboard Chart.

The netizens commented, ‘Kwon Leader (G-Dragon) is born to be a class representative,’ and ‘The members of BIGBANG seem to get along with this class representative.’

Second place went to SNSD’s leader Taeyeon with 29% of the votes (1658 votes) since fans appreciate how supportive she is to SNSD members. TVXQ’s Yunho got 3rd place with 12 % (1658 votes), 4th place went to 2AM’s Jokwon (11 %) and the 5th went to F(x)’s Victoria.

Further information about the G-Dragon winning the poll can be found on the Bugs website.

Bugs is currently doing another survey titled, ‘Which star you do want to propose on White Day?’ Currently, BIGBANG’s Taeyang and 2PM’s nichkhun are topping the 1st and 2nd spots.

Source: unionpress via teambigbang

Translated: Rice @bigbangupdates

Guest janellemarie15

Watching Big Bang’s performance I felt like I was being taken on a cosmic roller coaster ride. EPIC! biggrin.gif

Archived