★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shymeshy

anyone here who's going to watch BigShow 2011?? gaaah! i wish I can teleport.. I hope VIPs will upload fanvids immediately. dont sleep yet VIPs! pls upload the vids after!!!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LadyBee

I find TOP's neck @3:49 is so fabulous :w00t: How can he move his head straight to the left like this when other members need to turn their heads !!!!!!

The dance and the clothes look awesome ! I want those face-printed jacket ! Red, black and white are a great combination !

Anw I have to say TOP is really good looking in that hair style during interview :w00t: :wub: Those who criticized him and left are going to be regret for sure !!!

Guest Banana Peel

I really hope YG is taking a LOT of wise advice from American music market familiar people. No matter what people in Korea say about how bb has potential in breaking into the us music industry, it isn't something to be 100% sure, actually, not even 50%. BB, out of all the kpop idol groups have the best chance but that doesn't mean they're going to make it. Like most of you mentioned, language is going to be hardest since only TY seems to speak "most" fluently out of all. And as we all know, their pronouncination isn't the best when it comes to singing/rapping in english. I'm mostly worried about rapping, though. If I wasn't a BB fan or korean, I don't think I could have easily understood what tabi/gd was rapping on about in english o_o (not that I'm saying they're horrible at speaking english and shouldn't even try, I'm just saying they lack on the flow with english rapping). Sigh...I'm just VERY worried for BB. I'd really rather have them dominate Japan completely and continue being at top on the game in Korea. But this is just my view on it.

Anyways, moving on ^^ THEIR INTERVIEW OMGDNESS SO MUCH LOVE AND AHHH! I just so missed them in interview together. And am I the only one who felt EXTREMELY happy when they were asked to sing their song live during the interview?! Oh my, gave me old memories ;____; tabi still beat boxing, taeyang vocals, just like the old times. I almost teared up, as lame as that sounds. Gosh and DAESUNG, oh daesung. his reaction to his old self was soooo adorable. At times like those, I can totally tell that daesung is younger than the 3 hyungs XD

[uPDATES] Big Bang BIG SHOW Concert Day 1 Updates!

Fans get ready for Big Bang’s BIG SHOW Concert!

20110225-013148.jpg?w=595

20110225-013202.jpg?w=595

20110225-013227.jpg?w=480

Seoul’s Olympic Stadium Selling Area:

20110225-013753.jpg?w=595

Hitech dancers get ready for BIG SHOW: 

hncsy.jpg

(source: wowokhy + happyrichlifeyf + seunghee@twitter)

Taken from ibigbang

Guest samosvetleee

Hi,there,VIPS  :) 

Need some help  :)

I'm looking for HD photos from this photo session : Boys to man :) :) :) 

Thanks in advance  :) :) :)

9e4c941c25bb1c6089c46c3.jpg

Guest kresten

omo, Big Bang debuted at number 1-5 in ALL major and minor online charts. WOW. Even the intro is at number 6!!! SERIOUSLY, is this history? is this legendary?? is this the first time that all album songs debuted at ALL ONLINE CHARTS that high?!?!?! someone enlighten me, I am already proud as it is, but if BIG BANG is the only artist to have ever done this, then i will be PROUDER!

Guest kresten

^^oh so they did? as in ALL MAJOR AND MINOR ONLINE CHARTS? Number 1-whatever? Aw. Anyway, STILL PROUD! It's a feat that's not easy to achieve, and still Big Bang managed to. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

^^^ That's my review of the album - a rather lengthy one so I practically posted the link to my blog. I do hope you guys read it! :)

@cathyisvip: YOU BAD GIRL YOU! Now I am having flashbacks again! XD HanBam was awesome! Tabi with his *underwear* preparations! harhar! juangbb: you're hubby is a crack! XD The 300 cracked me up but Dae's 200 answer had me jizzing in my pants! TMI ALERT! LOL!

BY THE WAY, VIPS, ARE YOU FRIGGIN STOKED FOR TONIGHT?!?!?! XD

ME - HAIL YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! XD

tumblrlbdpp6omyf1qdzxx3.gif

Archived