★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Michala01

i think big bang does well in both. their physical sales in 2008 were ridiculous, along with their digital.

remember GD's heartbreaker physical sales? highest sales in just 2-3 months.

then on digital, GD/TOP's album has topped melon for 8 straight weeks (probably done this week w/ big bang's album)

but you're right about SM.

Oh I agree big bang's physical sales are amazing too. I was just pointing out that their digital sales are way ahead.

I think this album will kill both in physical sales and digitally (as we are seeing already).

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetflower

I actually like the skirts on GD+SR (SR's like a mini-GD fashionista), and yes this is not the first time that GD wore a skirt (SAL pics) nor woman tops - I don't really care cause he rocked those styles.  It's adorable cause SR doesn't seem as comfortable as GD in the skirt though.

About digital + physical albums, as far as I know:

- BB + SNSD are the only two groups that sell amazingly well on both digital charts and physical albums.  High digital sales because they're both popular and well-known to the general public (which I think is more important) and high physical albums cause both have large fanbases to back up the sales. 

-DBSK - they are well-known for their physical album sales because of the large fanbase, but they do poorly in digital sales.

-Super Junior - good physical sales, but poor digital (I often find international fans overrating SJ's popularity in Korea, they are losing a lot of popularity domestically)

-Wondergirls + 2am - amazing digital sales, but poor physical sales (weaker fanbases)

-2ne1 - amazing digital sales and moderate album sales (actually, they are slowly getting there).  Since they are somewhat new to the game, they just need a little more time to stabilize their fanbase, but selling +80k (not counting YGeshop and international sales) is already amazing

B) All Big Bang on spot on YT Music, TOP 10 on itunes, and all Big Bang albums got into TOP 3 on hanteo. :lol: Life is grand I tell ya. 

I'm so antsy waiting for the pics and fancams  from Big Show. I envy VIPs who attending they going to have the time of their life. Wonder what kind of fan service they will do a Big Show 2011. Lol TOP better not put his face near those fangirls again for i fear he will get kidnapped right off stage.

SBS sure has turned out for the better. Now their going to air the Secret Garden parody!! YAY for clearer gifs!!!

^

yes it is aha

congrats to the boys for dominating EVERYTHING! it's so exciting to see something like this happen, especially as an international fan. i hope they break into the top 5 on the itunes chart ^________^ they've literally dominated everything.. from the korean charts to the itunes chart to youtube views to album sales to digital sales, the boys are really back! Congrats Big Bang

Hello VIPS,

We need help. SOOMPI-YG BigBang comeback contest doesnt have a lot of entries from I-VIPS, so can you guys help promote the thread so that more VIPS would join? Remember **The boys themselves will be reading all the entries in this thread, so this is your chance to get your personal message to them!**

[[ Show your love for Big Bang and win personalized prizes! ]]

deadline: MARCH 1 at 12:00 AM PST

BIGBANG_Contest1.jpg

If you know admins from Various fansites or forums please tell them so that they can inform their members. This is I-VIPS chance to show their love for BIGBANG.

and show some love for THIS video:

[Only Soompi] Big Bang's Video Message to International Fans!

Some more good news. Big Bang's Tonight is already in Top 100 ringtones for daily sales. They're also in the weekly sales and of course real-time sales.

DAILY CHART:

28mk9k0.jpg

k0knpe.jpg

WEEKLY:

ax1nwk.jpg

REAL TIME CHART:

2yvm0s9.jpg

Source: Mobile Nate Website

*Note: If anybody who can read Korean can please check regarding the rankings and whether I put it right, please correct me. Thanks! And I forgot to highlight Hands Up. Sorry. XD

Guest li_nikoru

[quote name='sweetflower'

GD: I've just grown wings to try and fly higher; I've come too far to fall now and there's no way back at this point anyway.

VIPs: Close your 2 eyes and block your 2 ears...WE will protect you

G-DRAGON: The name goes beyond a trend and becomes a brand.

SBS releases three new still-cuts of “The Big Bang Show”!

20110225_bigbang_13.jpg

SBS is steadily building hype for their upcoming special program with Big Bang, and its producers have just kicked things up a notch by unveiling three still-cuts from the boys’ second recording!

The first recording was held on February 18th amidst 500 fans, and centered around performances of their past hit tracks. The second recording, which was held on the 23rd and was closed off to the public, unveiled performances of their new tracks, “Tonight,” “What Is Right,” “Cafe,” and “Somebody to Love.”

For each stage, the boys not only displayed their perfect manners, but they also showed off a variety of different concept outfits which emphasized the group’s growth.

The program will also include footage of their “Secret Garden” parody, which was originally an exclusive feature for their three-day “Big Show” concert later on this week.

“The Big Bang Show” airs on February 27th, so stay tuned to allkpop for updates!

20110225_bigbang_11.jpg

20110225_bigbang_12.jpg

Source + Photos: OSEN via Daum

Credit: Allkpop

BIGBANG SBS 「The BIGBANG Show」 HD Official Photos

bbshow01.th.jpgbbshow02.th.jpgbbshow03.th.jpg

Source: SBS

Taken from: TeamBIGBANG

Guest li_nikoru

Hello VIPS,

We need help. SOOMPI-YG BigBang comeback contest doesnt have a lot of entries from I-VIPS, so can you guys help promote the thread so that more VIPS would join? Remember **The boys themselves will be reading all the entries in this thread, so this is your chance to get your personal message to them!**

*quoted image*

If you know admins from Various fansites or forums please tell them so that they can inform their members. This is I-VIPS chance to show their love for BIGBANG.

I think A lot of iVIPs are to shy to do something...

I'm doing my project right now.. but it is taking a lot of time, so I don't know if I'll be able to post it before sunday....

We have until March 1st right??

Guest vvipjamieee

Hello VIPS,

*quoted image*

That's okay, more prices for us XDDDD 

Anyway, im in the midst of doing mines >.<

Guest sweetflower

Where is the quote from your siggy from?? I'm really curious

1. From GD's personal interview with 10asia during his solo promotion

2. One VIP's message to GD

3. GD's tribute during SAL concert

Hello ~ everybody .. a new VIP is arrive blush.gif

awwwww i luv BiG BanG !!

oooh i can't wait 4 the MV  w00t.gifw00t.gif

& i can't wait 2 c my honey "G.D" n blond   :wub:

thx everyone who supported BiG BanG B)

bye ~~~

@VIPSJAIMEE and LIL NIKORU:

Yup we figured that out too..hehe

but you guys! this is a chance for us to show our HUGE LOVE

for BIGBANG. The reason why we're really promoting is because

this is the first time YG ent is giving a shot on an INTERNATIONAL

FORUM to reach BIGBANG's international fans. ^^

Big Bang explains their wardrobe concept

xgicza.jpg

On February 24th, the boys of Big Bang guested on SBS’s “One Night of TV Entertainment” and shared a fun story about their fourth mini-album’s wardrobe concept.

The reporter asked the members to explain their comeback outfits, to which T.O.P replied, “The point we paid most attention to is our underwear… I’m kidding, I just said that to be funny. I actually hope that listeners will feel our growth as a group, and pay attention to the maturity of our age, instead of viewing us as a ‘boy’ group.

Seungri and G-Dragon were then spotlighted for their unique style, which had them in skirts over their pants. Seungri proudly revealed, “It’s a clothes concept worn by those in the movie ‘300‘.”

When told by the reporter that the movie characters didn’t wear tops, Daesung wittily replied, “Seungri’s clothes aren’t from ‘300,’ they’re from ‘200′!”

Source + Photos: Seoul News NTN via Daum, Sports Chosun

Trans by VITALSIGN of ALLKPOP

T.O.P continued, “Our original concept was to wear a long skirt, but we didn’t wear it in fear of looking like old ladies prancing around on stage.”

I'm happy that YG is finally reaching out to international fans and I'm also happy its Soompi :wub: Soompi is the most friendly and professional kpop community I've ever been on.  Honestly I'm still thinking about my entry. My creativity level is sort of lacking :wacko:..... lol do you know how many times I've wrote something than backspace like a million times cause it just didnt express how I feel good enough. I wonder will Taeyang be able to read my message to the rest of the members or should I do something visual. Ahhh so frustrating. But yea I'll figure it out.

Tonight Ringtone is ranking high!!! :w00t: Perfect.

Guest doublehh03

what's the hanteo sales so far for tonight? hopefully they can break the 1 week record. they have 3 of the top 5 records for hanteo first week.

Archived