★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] T.O.P #1 on Male Idols Who Are Prettier Than Girls! (110217)

StyleM List of KPop Idols who look pretty as a girl.

1: TOP [big Bang]

2: Siwon [super Junior]

3: Heechul [super Junior]

4: Leeteuk [super Junior]

5: Key [sHINee]

6: Taemin [sHINee]

7: FT. Island

8. Dongho- [uKISS]

9: Sungjong [infinite]

10: L [infinite]

11: Dongjun [ZE:A]

credit: cwazy_weiven@omonatheydidnt + StyleM + artiikmjh@Rocketboxx.net

Shared by Trisya@BigBangWORLD

He beats HEECHUL in that poll? :lol:

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2: Siwon [super Junior]

3: Heechul [super Junior]

4: Leeteuk [super Junior]

5: Key [sHINee]

6: Taemin [sHINee]

7: FT. Island

8. Dongho- [uKISS]

9: Sungjong [infinite]

10: L [infinite]

11: Dongjun [ZE:A]

Well I guess if you kinda squint your eyes he could possibly sorta maybe look better than a girl  ^_^

71624660.jpg

lawl or StyleM could be trolling us all :lol:

Where the hell is the tracklist??? !!!

Also so Big Bang is supposedly going to DC? I have bad feeling about DC 2011. I think they should skip it :vicx:

Guest Banana Peel

OMGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D teaser photo is finally out! THEIR HAIR THEIR HAIR THEIR HAIR! OMGOMGOMG. Can't calm down, ahh! seriously, love it. I was expecting something crazier but I'm sort of relieved lol. BUT OMG DAESUNG, HE LOOKS REALLY HOT THERE. GREAT haircut (finally!!) and GD'S BLONDE is soo hot. SR & TY, thank you for keeping your best suited hairstyles lol, and tabi! they cut his hair so short ;_____; but nevertheless, he's still looking hot (or more CUTE here, actually, hahah)

So Tonight's the official title song, eh? I'm excited. But what are those familiar titles? :( don't tell me they're the same songs from their japanese album added into the korean album.. noo I wanted ALL new songs! (I'm talking about Hands up + somebody to love)

^isn't "somebody to love" and "hands up" their japanese track?

so they remade it into korean..?

i hope its new *begs*

only few more days to go!!

and who's the famous person that was supposedly working with them for this album..?

all of them looks like YGE's residential producers and DJ

Guest TaengYul

Yeah,feeling the same here.

Just like Remember before they released it first in Japan and then change the lyrics to Korean and tha track is included in their Remember album.I do not like it in one bit.

I mean VIP has been waiting on forever and there will be only 4 new songs plus before they said it will be an album and then turn up it is only a mini album.I am quite dissapointed in YG.

But nevertheless,BIGBANG is back.

Guest MidnightByul

OMG GD LOOKS AMAZING. I CAN'T HANDLE THIS RIGHT NOW. AND DAE OMG!

But...I will say right now. Those two songs better NOT be the Korean version of the japan ones. I DID NOT WAIT TWO YEARS FOR SOME REPEATS YG!

:w00t:  FINALLY!! Whoa look how smoking hot they look. Daes hair is fabulous I knew it would look so much better short.

GD *drooling* why you so hot? TODAE ACTION!!! 

Hands up and Somebody to love better be new!!

I'm so excited HGO2H9G2HG9HH2G9GHG9292G9H :w00t:

OMG GD LOOKS AMAZING. I CAN'T HANDLE THIS RIGHT NOW. AND DAE OMG!

But...I will say right now. Those two songs better NOT be the Korean version of the japan ones. I DID NOT WAIT TWO YEARS FOR SOME REPEATS YG!

YG can't be that dumb right? Or does he really have a death wish?

que my mini panic attack :wacko:

MOVE LOSERS! K-POP's ROYALTIES ARE BACK!!!

I can't believe how I went batsh!t crazy with just the tracklist revealed! Gah! Dae - come to noona!! XD

And I can't get over the fact that THE GLORIOUS BLONDE IS BACK! XD

Still. . .this needs to be said.

Can SOMEONE please tell me that tracks #4 and #2 aren't going to be Korean version of Somebody To Luv and Hands Up coz that doesn't make any sense at all!

With all the ish about they have so many tracks and songs produced in the years that they were on hiatus that prompted them to release GTOP's album and then here comes this possibility that out of the five songs, two are going be just mere Korean versions?

YG. . .YOU BETTER BE JUST KIDDING ME!

Guest GDBABYBABY

so , who is the internationl star which I have to excite to?

What's about hands up and somebody to love?

are they trying to bring JP songs to this?

and if tonight is the title? is that autotuned as I see in 2ne1 tv?

I heard that TOP and GD said it's rock influence , Warm , new style and not autotune ?

but the list make me a lil disappoint if it be like what I think but hope it's not , I hope it's new .

I hope it's BIG as everyone expect.

now IU've all kill the chart and i think it's not only take a few day.

it's hard for the boys too.

I wish they can take the throne back.

but I won't expect much.

tumblr_lgqm9rjPY71qfrkx3o1_500.gif

fanmade takenfrom nodiggitychoi.tumblr

Guest propera898

:o cant believe im so dissapointed -_______-

not only from the songs i see on the tracklist but the concept photo ,, i dont feel anything like its just a photo but nothing else :( it has no life , it seems like their Japanese realesed album covers T___________T sigh..

i was expecting to see this and find myself draw to the photo or the tracklist but when i see it its so plain and boring -________________- i wonder if they actually did changed ?

they used to have a lot more personality show in their Korean albums

[NEWS] T.O.P #1 on Male Idols Who Are Prettier Than Girls! (110217)

StyleM List of KPop Idols who look pretty as a girl.

credit: cwazy_weiven@omonatheydidnt + StyleM + artiikmjh@Rocketboxx.net

Shared by Trisya@BigBangWORLD

He beats HEECHUL in that poll? :lol:

This is a WTF post! haha really? TOP on the second spot? i dont even see GDRAGON here

hahhhahahhaha....

TRACKLIST

biggger.png

Seeing those two tracks there..i've become more CAUTIOUSLY EXCITED..

i dont want to overstressed myself w/ their comeback. Though

i cant say IM DISAPPOINTED but i have a bad feeling that the two

songs are those 2 Japanese songs.....everytime i think about

it the more skeptical i get haha.... But whatever ROYALTIES ARE BACK

and that's all the matters.

Guest littlevoice

TONIGHT must be awesome... it must be really awesome...

I know, I'm kind of frustrated now, but somehow... gahh.... somethings telling me that everything will be just fine... YG...you----

I think the problem would be the 2 recycled track from their Japanese promotion (just imagine how Japan feels with the other kpop acts... but they still buy...).  I guess us, international fans wouldn't appreciate since we can't really understand korean too... so its somehow not fair...  But, I really like SOMEBODY TO LOVE, and now that they will be performing it in Korean... I want to hear Taeyang rap in korean/ well that's if they don't rearrange their parts...HANDS-UP not that much but it does set the mood for a party.... 

I think YG just apparently realize that singing new songs in a concert takes a lot of work, they really need to work-up a crowd after all... and performing new songs can be hard...

3 new songs (and the intro which I always love from them)... I can bare with it... since I actually got worried for the boys when I saw this year's schedule--- their plans for this year is no joke.... I just want them to be healthy, survive the year without accident... 

Now I feel promotion for the 4th mini is like a teaser for their album....God... its making me crazy, its like ice breaker... its like an foreplay after 2 years of drought...

***sorry this is like a rant, and I just typed whatever came to mind.... sorry for the sloppiness

Guest maxim16

i seldom post but yeah tonight...i will!!!!

lol..i am quite disappointed, two remakes and 3 brand new songs :(

hands up? this is catchy but isnt this song used for tv ad? :o

anyway, the boys are looking fine especially daesungie!

Guest oh`retro

Alright YG, I haven't been complaining so far yet, with the whole mini album instead of full album and promoting only one song instead of six. BUT, if Hands Up and Somebody to Love are repeats, then I WILL start complaining. Just today, I was like "I don't even care what YG does at this point, I just want to see the boys back together on one stage," but come on, I (we) did not wait two years to hear two REPEATS on the new album. Didn't YG promise Big Bang will have ALL new songs though?

Aww, and no Teddy on this album? :(

I like everyone's hair (even GD's, I think) except for Top's. The short bangs don't really work for him. Daesung's hair is SO GOOD. Taeyang & Seungri are flawless as always.

Archived