★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang’s Seungri teases fans with a choreography snapshot

20110108seungri.jpg

Back in January 3rd, YG Entertainment’s CEO Yang Hyun Suk stated that Big Bang’s Seungri would release his new single on the 13th. To hype up his fans, Seungri recently updated his me2day account with a teaser photo!

Seungri posted on the 8th, “A part of the new song’s choreography that Big Bang’s Seungri was dancing to.”

What caught the attention of the fans, however, was the caption for the picture, which read, “Crack crack high tech crazy popular dance.”

Source: Newsen via Daum Media

Taken from: Allkpop

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Bang's year:

I'm happy they waited because from the looks of their schedule, 2011 alone is not enough time.

I feel like they have so much creativity that it is ready to just burst out.

Thus, they have all these mini projects before, during, and after their comeback.

I'm so proud and excited for them but most of all, I hope they have their mental and physical state ready for what's to come. They can't wait and we can't wait but I also want them to not feel the need to rush and please, please, please just for the sake of it.

February is right around the corner and then it's going to zoom by so fast that the next thing you know it's already 2012.

I know, I know, they know what they're getting themselves into after their hiatus, but as a concerned fan, I don't mind if they took their time promoting, instead of chop, chop, chop, ok check, next.

This goes for all BB members, acting, solos, duos, trios, Korea, Japan, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. I really want them to soak in their comeback. Most of all, I want them to do it for themselves and not for the fans. I don't mean it in a negative way but imagine, when you are striving for something, the best version of yourself and although outside supporters are important, at the end of the day when you feel that self accomplishment, that is when you really are at peace and full of confidence with yourself. Just knowing that you have outdone yourself. I want them to feel like that with their comeback, each and every member. Does this make sense?

Another example in case you're confused, and maybe I'm confusing myself as well but yea: No one else can study for you except you. You study, study, study. Your friends and family cheer you on and wish you good luck but in the end it's you who put in all that hard work studying and is facing the test. In the end, it paid off, you've received an A+ and everyone is proud and supportive but at the end of the day, it's just you and your own motivation and determination that got yourself through.

Each member will have each other's back, but it is up to themselves to make their comeback unforgettable. Everyone is always so hard on themselves and is their own worse critic. For their comeback, I want them to erase the throbbing expectations of others and just focus on their own satisfaction. If they are happy with their outcome, that is what matters the most.

I know Ji Yong has stated somewhere along the lines where they cannot please everyone, I don't even want them to please just some or even YG himself. I know, I'm selfish for wanting the boys to be selfish. Ugh, I feel like I'm digging myself a hole.

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri @ K.Plus Media Office (110108)

viewimageo.jpg

Posing with the CEO^^ Probably for a photoshoot meeting? Checked the website of K.Plus and it seems like it's a modeling agency. Love Seungri's new hair!

Source: twitter.com/jenny2477

Taken from bigbangupdates.com

please tell me whether it is related to his solo activities. If it is, i will move this post to the right thread

Guest PancakeMuffins91

^

It hasn't aired yet but the trailer seemed very promising and the writer's past dramas are considered some of korea's best (eyes of dawn, sandglass, etc.).

News for this drama has been rather quiet...

I really hope it airs soon.

Guest sakime-yong

I can't wait for Maknae's Ri SOLO.

Why YG has such a disaster promotion? haizt

Oh YG you Screw X.X

Anyway we should support them no matter what.

Guest shinhdeplol

Another BIGBANG-related sighting on Secret Garden! Gotta really love this drama ❤

221869022.jpg

C: bigbangupdates @ twitter

I wish I could visit this place someday :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

The concerts are over long time ago but I think those gorgeous photos are unseen :D

a8fd2a4be0623685d0c86aa.jpg

a0cae2d9007b19eecc1166a.th.jpg69b9885d627510919d8204a.th.jpga8fd2a4be0623685d0c86aa.th.jpg

f4e45351a65a7e1b574e00a.th.jpga375cb5d7bc5cfce810a18a.th.jpg1ec8a20bf692f7a837d122a.th.jpg

3e1e2304aa401b417aec2ca.th.jpga8fd2a4be09f3685d0c86aa.th.jpgbdf540aa5b8ee8b4faed50a.th.jpg

C: blognaver,bigbangfamily // 崔三件 @ baidu

Guest shinhdeplol

viewgimagephp.jpg

viewgimagephap.jpg

COMME DES GARÇONS SHIRT Tartan Patchwork Jacket

aviewgimagephp.jpg

Bernhard Willhelm “Nils Sture” High Top Sneakers

C: 프다미G @ DCInside

Guest vip_gd

so excited for what's to come!! omoooo

ahhh it has been 2 years

my oh my has time flown by for me to relive that moment when he thanked HIMSELF for winning.

Guest beiusung

of course evilgary, it's so easy, he is the boy who sit on the right  :lol:

but but OMG i can't find MV tell me goodbye on YG channel anymore

what's happen?!!!!!!

it's only exist on bigbangVEVO?! i don't know  that they have VEVO channel lol bad fangirl , maybe because it's copy right by universal in Japan

http://www.youtube.com/user/BigbangVEVO

Guest intelligirl

ugh 1/13 is getting so close. I wish YG would release some teasers or something. I've been busy lately and I haven't been on soompi much. I'm glad to see the creation if this thread, but I'm curious about why a Seungri solo artist thread hasn't been created instead? It makes sense since he'll finally promote more than just a single...

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang's Taeyang will be in America for two weeks

On January 9th, YG Entertainment told OSEN, "On the 8th, Big Bang's Taeyang left for America through Incheon Airport. He will be staying there for around two weeks."

With Big Bang's comeback scheduled for February, why did Taeyang suddenly take a trip to America? "It wasn't a personal reason, but it was for him to receive dance lessons. In order to show an upgraded performance, he went to meet with famous choreographers," explained YG.

They continued, "The members are having a short rest before their upcoming album release, but Taeyang volunteered to receive dancing lessons instead. His eagerness is outstanding."

With the increasing anticipation from fans and music industry associates alike, it was reported that the members are throwing in as much passion and dedication as they can into their album preparations. G-Dragon told OSEN in a recent interview, "As much as the fans have been waiting, we will come out with a lot prepared and give them great songs. We'll completely fill the album with good songs and show songs that express our various tastes and personalities."

T.O.P also expressed, "Aren't people saying that these days, the popular music industry is a generation of three week albums? No matter how much effort you put in, if it passes three weeks, there is no opportunity left to show what you have to your fans. Big Bang will surpass those boundaries and will satisfy everyone's anticipation by going all-in on our album production."

source : OSEN via Daum Media

taken from allkpop

thanks to bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Their album is coming soooo near :w00t: I think in a little more than one month ^^

aimeetweetbigbanghaven.jpg

source : @aimeeleelucas

taken from: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

I hope Tae will be having fun in the States :wub:

AT THE AIRPORT

1294543535221905538.jpg

12945435352u5o.jpg

C: 아사기

Guest toozdae08

I'm excited too. I'm hoping some of the ML ppl will tweet photos and stuff.

And I hope he enjoys his vacation/work thing.

Guest omgshinshin

Lol, not even surprised at the lack of promotions.

First, this is YG. Second, this is Seungri.

I mean, they rarely really give out anything. The only reason why the things they release are promoted is because of the fans' efforts themselves. Like, YG puts a ball on top of a mountain and lets the ball roll down all by itself.

Whatever.

I am anticipating the song. And the choreography. I seriously want to see more freestyle moves from Seungri cause he's really good at those. BB Docu, anyone? That was genius.

And that hair! That hair!

Archived