★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

daesung!!!!! miss u so much. hehe.. glad to see u with your joong kook hyung and sooro hyung. this make me want to watch family outing again and again. and you look fine in that pics..

Guest Lithvel

[iMPORTANT!!!!]

The purchasing dates are in January! Not February! The translator wrote wrong (I guess He/She was tired) So it should look like this:

Purchasing date:

Fri, 25th February 2011 concert --> Tue, 18th January 2011, 8PM

Sat, 26th February 2011 concert --> Wed, 19th February January 2011, 8PM

Sun, 27th February 2011 concert --> Thu, 20th February January 2011, 8PM

(I don't know if anyone had seen the fault but I just want to tell everyone so that no one gets wrong information since I learned myself "today" that the sale was in January :o )

Spread this to all ALL VIPs ^^

I believe that the translating text have been spread to more Big bang forums, if you know them, please send a PM to who ever posted to change month! :)

Source: bigbangvip.net (Winalicious)

Guest karendm

Does anyone have the exact address of the YG building?

Would love to go and see the building for myself on my next visit to Seoul.

Guest wanderlove

tumblr_ld1nq7c4QX1qbzl6vo1_1280.jpgtumblr_ld1nkjrG641qbzl6vo1_1280.jpgtumblr_ld1ni7Repl1qbzl6vo1_1280.jpgtumblr_ld1nfyVBD31qbzl6vo1_1280.jpgtumblr_ld1nfdvuyg1qbzl6vo1_1280.jpg

credit as tagged + ****yeahygbb@tumblr

Are these photos already shared here? I was looking through tumblr and such and i saw this pics.. i have seen TOP and Dae's but not the rest.. they are quite large.. i am sorry about that.. don't know how to re-size them..

Guest juang_bb

YG!!! IT'S D-5!

WHY NO LOVE FOR OUR STRONG BABY SEUNGRI?!?

okay, i just gotta let that out. im seriously trying not to rant and most especially not do it here since it's the first page of SEUNGRI's mini album thread and i would want to keep the atmosphere HIGH HIGH and all... but really now! it's only 5 days away and we still havent heard a thing about SEUNGRI and his promotions. not even a single concept picture or notice or banner or whatever.

Seungri isnt exactly the most visible member the past 2 years, heck, i'd say he's the least visible member in Big Bang during their hiatus. the last time that the public were probably aware of his existence was during his STRONG BABY promotions... January 2009. its January 2011 now, exactly 2 years ago. maknae may be well loved by our kVIPs and has the 2nd biggest fanbase in the group, but the boy needs promotions and he certainly deserves more LOVE and attention.

im not even really mad right now, not yet at least, im just really wondering why we still havent heard or seen anything related to his solo. the only reason why im giving YG the benefit of the doubt is because an article did say that the unofficial title of his album is AMBUSH so i have this small hope that maybe... just MAYBE... that's exactly what they're planning for this promotions. to be all ninja and surprise everyone. im just holding on to this little hope i have... *sigh*

oh well, i guess our maknae will forever be the underdog, at least for now. this actually makes me want to support him even MORE! i swear, if our strong baby pulls off a surprise and PWNS everybody else... id be one of the proudest stans ever!!! like.. EVER! actually no, im sure id be proud of him regardless... LOL :D

Guest wanderlove

I understand what you're feeling right now.. but i read somewhere that YG and YGE said that they're not going to show any teasers or anything and just drop/release the album on the date that the album will be released..

And so I am not expecting anything from YGE but I am waiting for Seungri to do something.. but NADA!.. I was hoping for him to give us teasers on his me2.. but nothing.. hmm.. wonder what is going on..

Guest juang_bb

^^ yeah, i was kinda thinking of the same thing... if YG is indeed planning on making an AMBUSH and just release it on the release date itself... then it's either one of two things, 1) like what @kimjongkookie said, that they're very confident about maknae's song being a HIT.. that its a song that will surely surprise everyone, OR 2) YG isnt expecting a lot on this album anyway so why waste effort.

I am honestly thinking its the first one... that YG probably has something up his sleeve. im leaning towards the first one more not only because the 2nd sounds bad, but also, YG is still a businessman at the end of the day and actually has a lot of pride. I dont think he'd release an album just like that without caring whether it will do well or not and waste all the time and effort that went into the production.

the only thing is that, YG hasnt exactly made the best decisions in picking title songs lately... so yeah. does anyone know how DCVI is handling all this? coz i know kVIPs at bestiz are already ranting about this. DCVI seem pretty quiet, but i rarely go there so... i mean, if they're not worried then i guess i shouldnt too.

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri me2DAY Update:Dance Rehearsal

110108viofbb.jpg

2011/01/08 @16:04:58

A part of the dance rehearsal of BIGBANG Seungri’s new song

C: teambigbang.com // teambigbang@ twitter

I have to admit, maknae is looking quite handsome.

He still has his baby looks but with the lighter hair color he's sporting, and just something else is making him more mature, awww.

Hmm, well Seungri is up next. I'm guessing YG isn't promoting as much because perhaps he feels that since it has been a long wait for anything BB, that VIPz will prance on it anyway, w or w/o promos. Haha, it's not even that he's taking BB's branded fame for granted but the loyal fans, because really, we're still be here no matter what. I don't know anymore. Is YG his own PR? Maybe they should hire someone. ;)

Archived