★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest kresten

can someone tell me big bang sales history? both korean and japanese albums

thx

I did this, but all these are rough estimates. Sources are Music industry assoc of korea, Hanteo, Oricon and Wiki. If anyone wants to object or correct, please do so in order to make the estimate closer to the exact sales.

BIG BANG

110,000 (Vol. 1 Since 2007)

250,000 (Vol. 2 Remember)

10,000 (Number 1 Vol. in Japan)

59,000 (Big Bang Vol. 2 in Japan)

250,000 (Heartbreaker GD Vol. 1)

50,000 (Solar Deluxe+Normal+International)

110,000 (Always)

123,000 (Hot Issue)

50,000 (HOT Taeyang Vol. 1)

200,000 (Stand Up)

NO INFO(For the World)

NO INFO(With U)

62,000 (Big Bang First Single)

52,000 (Big Bang is VIP)

40,000 (Big Bang 03)

38,000 (My Heaven)

27,000 (Gara Gara Go)

34,000 (Let Me Hear your Voice)

38,000 (Tell Me Goodbye)

33,000 (Beautiful Hangover)

TOTAL SALES SINCE DEBUT (Rough estimates):

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone tell me big bang sales history? both korean and japanese albums

thx

for Korean album/single

they're the only artists who's doing really good in both album sales and digital sales

***this numbers are from hanteo chart only***

Singles

The First Single Album

Released: August 28, 2006

Sales: 62,000

Tracklist

Intro (Put Your Hands Up)

We Belong Together (Feat. Park Bom) 눈물뿐인 바보 (A Fool's Only Tear) This Love (G-Dragon Solo)

2nd Big Bang is V.I.P.

Released: September 28, 2006

Sales: 52,000

Tracklist

La La La

Ma Girl (Tae Yang Solo)

V.I.P

La La La (Instrumental)

3rd B I G B A N G 0 3

Released: November 21, 2006

Sales: 50,000

Tracklist:

VICTORY (Intro)

Big Bang

Forever With You (Feat. Park Bom)

Good Bye Baby 웃어본다 (Try Smiling)

Albums

Volume 1 - Since 2007

Released: December 21, 2006

Sales: 106,000+

Tracklist

Intro (Big Bang)

She Can't Get Enough

Dirty Cash

Next Day (Daeum Nal, 다음날)(Seung Ri Solo)

BIG BOY (T.O.P Solo)

Shake It (Heunduro, 흔들어)(Feat. Ji Eun)

A Fool's Only Tears (Nunmulppunin Babo, 눈물뿐인 바보)

Ma Girl (Tae Yang Solo)

La La La

This Love (G-Dragon Solo)

Try Smiling (Useo Bonda, 웃어본다)(Dae Sung Solo

Remember

Released: November 5, 2008

Language: Korean/English

Sales: 240,000++

Everyone Scream (Intro)(INTRO - 모두 다 소리쳐)

Oh, Ah, Oh (오, 아, 오)

Sunset Glow (뷹은 노을)

Sparkling Sparkling (Banjjak Banjjak, 반짝반짝)

Strong Baby (Seung Ri's Solo)

Wonderful

Foolish Love (멍청한 사랑 )

Day After Day (Haru Haru, 하루 하루)(Acoustic Version)

Lies (Koh Jid Mah, 거짓말)(Remix)

Last Farewell (Majimak Insa, 마지막 인사)(Remix)

Remember (Korean Version)

Mini Albums

Always

Released: August 16, 2007

Sales: 113,000+

우린 빅뱅 (We Are Big Bang)

거짓말 (Lie)

없는 번호 (Wrong/Missing Number)

아무렇지 않은 척 (T.O.P Solo) (Feat. Ji Eun)

Oh Ma Baby

Always

Hot Issue

Released: November 22, 2007

Sales: 123,000+

Intro - Hot Issue

바보 (Fool)

But I Love U (Sampling By Rhu of Redd Holt Unlimited)

I Don't Understand

Crazy Dog (Sampling By 환상 속의 그대 Of Taijiboys)

(Last Farewell)

Stand Up

Released: August 8, 2008

Sales: 180,000 ++

Intro - Stand Up (by G-dragon)

하루하루 (by G-dragon/Daishi-Dance)

Heaven (by G-dragon/Daishi-Dance)

착한 사람 (by T.O.P)

Lady (by G-dragon/Teddy of 1TYM)

Oh My Friend ft. No Brain (by G-Dragon/No Brain)

source:hanteo

taken from Airlines Stewardess@korean boy band@blogspot

Someone should really translate this article:

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2010111709422158868&outlink=2&SVEC

If Google Translate is to be believed YG said the comeback will be "no later than January". So, I guess this seals the deal. No November comeback.

Since YG said January, I'm preparing for it to become a May or August comeback. Sorry YG, I have 0 faith in your words right now.

EDIT:

TRANSLATION:

YG Officials, “Big Bang’s new album comeback in January”

Male idol group of 5 members, Big Bang are scrabling to finish their preparations for their comeback.

On November 17th an official from YG’s agency YG Entertainment stated, “Big Bang is currently finishing thier new album. The album will be available for fans as early as December this year or in January at it’s latest.”

Taeyang, TOP, Seungri, Daesung and G-Dragon debuted as rookies in 2006 and their skills grew and they held concerts, then int he second half of 2007 with their big hit “Lie” they emerged as one of the best male idol groups. Since they coined consecutive hits in Korea as well as other parts of asia, the best boy group is a deserved title.

In Korea, 2008, “Red Sunset” was the tile track to their 2nd album containing new songs, however, since then, no new album has been released. Taeyang, TOP, Daesung, Seungri and G-Dragon have all caught the attention of fans thrugh solo activities but no new album in the name of Big Bang has been released. Because of Big Bang’s announcement of a new Korean album, Korea has turned their attention to them.

YG official explained, “Because Big Bang is working on a new album they won’t be attending end of the year ceremonies in Japan,” revealing expectations on Big Bang’s new album.

Meanwhile, Big Bang will be attending the “2010 YG Family Concert” in Korea, along with Seven, Gummy and 2NE1 on December 4th and 5th.

Source: star.mt.co

Translated: alee @ ibigbang

Guest les-etoile

Rino & Shaun Evaristo session on uStream

^ Haha they answer a number of kpop questions. Rino's celeb crush = TOP. They say they want to form a group with rino, shaun, lyle and maryss - shinebang/bigshine. Epic. Shaun compares GD and Taeyang. He says GD's the type who can do everything, he can dance if he wants to dance. But Taeyang's really determined on improving himself in the dance area... Oh and shaun says Yg's like the Diddy of Koreaaaa baby :) Shaun teaches Rino a bit of Just A Feeling at the end. That was so funny. You guys gotta check it out.

Oh and someone help me post it on the 2NE1 thread too. Shaun says his fave member of 2ne1 is minji and that she has a great heart (he loves all of them though, don't take it the wrong way)

Oh so now its "no later than next January"!!! WTF yea okay YG ever heard the saying "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me" well you can take your promise and shove it!!

I can't believe this. YG has lost his damn mind and apparently he wants some company because thats exactly where I'm headed thanks to all his lies.

And what about MAMA awards? will they even be going? I'm soooo pissed at YG RN.

aght.jpg

Guest Michala01

Oh so now its "no later than next January"!!! WTF yea okay YG ever heard the saying "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me" well you can take your promise and shove it!!

I can't believe this. YG has lost his damn mind and apparently he wants some company because thats exactly where I'm headed thanks to all his lies.

And what about MAMA awards? will they even be going? I'm soooo pissed at YG RN.

me too bb. How anyone can defend this fool any more is beyond me? How come every other company seems to meet deadlines and make proper statements about comebacks etc... There is only so long the excuse "oh it's just YG being YG" is going to slide. I'm so over it and his mis-management of his artists. He isn't doing them a service with this, he is doing them ill. fury.gif 

Guest peppermintsugar

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this is the reality of the situation: Korean fans are fickle. The longer the boys wait, for whatever reason it may be, the more they're on the fast track to irrelevancy. I want to wait, we all want to wait, but there will ALWAYS come a time, for anything, where you're just sick of waiting and you don't care anymore.

So, they really need to make it happen this time, for real.

Guest propera898

mini cooper im so john teshing angry!!!!11 WTH!!! fury.gif DAMN YOU yg ! you are a john teshing bubble gum!!!!!!!! you have fool us for an entire year!!! why do you think you can play around with us!!! he! dont mess around! i freaking hate you! until next year! i have stopped going to my activities for waiting eagarly for BIGBANGS COMEBACK!!1 and now you tell me to wait another 2 months!!!!!!!

all this time were you liying to us knowing the truth and NEVER SAYING ANYTHING! KNOWING WE FANS WERE HOPING FOR A NOVEMBER COMEBACK BUT NOW WE ARE IN NOVEMBER YOU PUSH THE DATE AGAIN!!! LIKE WHAT U BEEN DOING ALL THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO BRING DOWN BIGBANG???????? YOU SAID THEY EVEN HAVE STOPPED ATTENDING IMPORTANT CEREMONES IN JAPAN FOR THIS COMEBACK!???? HOW CAN YOU DO THAT IF THEY WERENT COMING BACK UNTIL NEXT YEAR??????? do you know how much you have stopped them for them to grow their fandom in japna!!!!! do you??? are you just playing businees man!!!?????? you are such a fool!!!

I DONT CARE IF YOU THUMB ME DOWN!!!!! fury.gif

me too bb. How anyone can defend this fool any more is beyond me? How come every other company seems to meet deadlines and make proper statements about comebacks etc... There is only so long the excuse "oh it's just YG being YG" is going to slide. I'm so over it and his mis-management of his artists. He isn't doing them a service with this, he is doing them ill. fury.gif 

Can't agree more. I honestly feel like grabbing a pitchfork and torch right now!! I HAVE never in my life been so disappointed with YGE. This whole entire year IMO they have been so unprofessional *just look at their management of 2NE1s comeback*. Your right other companies don't do this!! If they arnt ready they just don't say anything to spare their fans from getting their hopes up but oh no not YGE....The entire year was speant on GUESSTIMATIONS about when Big Bang MIGHT comeback and now they are saying "maybe next year" psh GTFO.....this is some grade A horse SHIZ!!

Guest Michala01

Can't agree more. I honestly feel like grabbing a pitchfork and torch right now!! I HAVE never in my life been so disappointed with YGE. This whole entire year IMO they have been so unprofessional *just look at their management of 2NE1s comeback*. Your right other companies don't do this!! If they arnt ready they just don't say anything to spare their fans from getting their hopes up but oh no not YGE....The entire year was speant on GUESSTIMATIONS about when Big Bang MIGHT comeback and now they are saying "maybe next year" psh GTFO.....this is some grade A horse SHIZ!!

ikr it's beyond ridiculous. Instead of spending millions on a new building maybe he should have hired some management who could actually do their effing job. 

This whole fiasco has hurt big bang and we wont know how much until this album finally drops. 

So disappointed right now....and it has nothing to do with WAITING so don't get me wrong. I am always happy to wait for the boys. But it's not about that. It's about how YG has hurt Big Bang's image and standing and how he has mis-managed them and his other artists for a long time now. Something is always going wrong, things are always late and it's just so unprofessional for a company of this size. 

Guest ChauDinh

May I have a question, I have read in previous post that BIG BANG won't attend MAMA, is this true, I am so confused now. I'm in Viet Nam and a member of a TV channel, I have worked so hard with my team to get an agreement to broadcast MAMA live on 28/11/2010( because BIG BANG attend it as I knew], I want Viet VIP have chance to see their idols on stage live perform but now it turn out to be bankrupt...>__< hic, tell me this not true. They will attend MAMA, won't they?

Guest chicvip

Artists or Idol had many in Korea , Them International development and has come back more = = !

I want to cry on the latest news about the comeback of the Bigbang

I expect and look forward this month by the g-dragon said about it

And now YG my hopes have been eliminated , And I just to wait for their next 2 months !!!

And in January will be comeback to sure or not ?

T^T !!! very sad !!!

The thing is...I'm more than happy to wait for them. As long as it takes as long as the boys feel happy with what they are giving and I will appreciate what I am receiving. However, what is pissing me off is not the length of time, it is the broken promises. I've lost count of how many times they promised to be back and then breaking it. I hate broken promises. I just hate being deceived in general. As much as I love the boys. STOP PROMISING GODDAMNIT. I mean it's bad enough that I only ship them. It's bad enough that they went through hell last year. It's bad enough that I feel torn between feeling like an impatient witch and an exasperated fan. I felt like I've aged ten years going on this roller coaster ride. I wouldn't mind waiting, only they keep disappointing me time after time. I don't care if I have to wait five years for an amazing album. I WILL WAIT. Just give me a date to wait on or just a fixed time even. Because they've turned an OCD perfectionist like me into a broken widow waiting for her dead husband to comeback. (Okay I'm not saying they're dead guys...don't be offended please, it's more like the hopelessness that one would feel.) I just hate feeling like receiving this big awesome looking present and opening it only to see it is empty. I feel like I'm just toning the mood down even more, and I'm sorry. And YG? TAKE A MANAGEMENT 101 CLASS HOMIE. You need it because I'll need an anger management class soon.

Guest andloveyelledno

Well, here's my point of view. I'm in the minority as i'm not upset over this. I never actually expected them to be out this month because

A. YG never said such a thing

B. They were still recording the album as early as three weeks ago. How could they possibly be ready so fast?

People allowed themselves to be led by rumors, news articles and one comment GD made about WANTING to be out by November which in no way indicated they would be.

If they come out with an album and promotions that's not 100%, people will dog them for it. There are a lot of expectations for this and perfectionist GD, as seen on BBTV, was taking a long time recording and trying to get it right. This is probably one of the main reasons this keeps getting pushed back.

I wish YG would just not make a statement at all because people complain when he's silent and they complain when he talks. Other companies don't have this problem because they don't communicate with the fans and their artists are like machines, making a comeback about every 4 months.

I also don't think it's fair to use 2NE1 as an example as they would have had their comeback way sooner if it hadn't been for WILL.I.AM offering to work with them. That set them back a long time as they had to fly overseas. And who can blame them? Was YG suppose to pass up on that opportunity?

Honestly, what i'm worried about is the fact that they will probably only promote for a month or so and then be gone. Because this is the sad state of the music business in Korea right now. Songs get old really fast as people keep demanding and demanding for more. To think they will work so hard and we'd have waited so long only to get to see them out for like two maybe three months at most kills me.

Guest Banana Peel

I am so, extremely, crazily, disappointed in YG right now. :l

if it was going to come out possibly next year, then why did he have to excite us with "SOON ANY MINUTE, AS SOON AS IT'S DONE IT'S GONNA BE RELEASED"!? I was SO rooting for november just like all of you here. And then of course, there was the MAMA guest attendance list adding BB into it, getting us ALLLLLLL hyped, but now what. They're not going to be there, and if they do go, then i don't see the point with no new songs. And we'd be LUCKY if they comeback by the end of the year.

GREAT, JUST GREAT..

:rolleyes:

sorry, I don't mean to be such a whiny face, but come onnnn! we've waited so anxiously for november. well, until this fume dies down, I'm going to be pissed at YG. HMPH. tongue2.gif

Archived