★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

I've been spazzing all morning on twitter about the Boys on BBtv & most recently with the trailer for whats up.

I'm So SO proud of daesung. That cast is no joke, and I think it was a challenge for him to be a part of such a project. I think he holds his own in terms of talent, and his voice alone brought me to tears in the first 40 seconds of the trailer. His voice is so amazingly beautiful.

BBTV...what is there to say that hasn't been said/spazzed about? the boys are too perfect for words. Serious and silly, BOSS & carefree, all the while looking d*mn good while doing whatever they're doing. I loved that all 5 of them were shown in the studio today. & that they were all interacting. I dont know why people say that big bang are all awkward together or that they aren't as close to one another...today's episode shows how well they get along && their bromances. LOVED it.

to end this, a few words from TOP:

BIG BANG... BIG BANG... DON'T STOP...

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pascale

ouf BBTV cut was what we all wanted to calm down a bit.

it was short but the content was all we need;

Filled of bromance

TYDae, G-RI and GDYB and G-RI-YB

And finally BINGU TOP, he is definitely an alien sometimes as Bom said.

don't know what to think about the comeback for now, but i'll try to be patient for the boys (well can't do anything else anyway) and wait for them.

I miss Big Bang so much that watching them on 2NE1TV just made me smile nonstop. They are so adorable! I miss seeing Big Bang acting like dorks. lol Tae Yang was so hyper. I love how GDYB ran and hid behind Seung Ri. G-Ri is so adorable. I love seeing Tae Yang and Dae Sung joke around with each other, too. TOP is so cute, too. I LOVE BIG BANG ♥

Guest shinhdeplol

Engsubbed by christabel88@twitter

Seungri's Fan-taken Photo At VIPS Steak & Salad Restaurant

169684395.th.jpg

Spotted Seungri Panda with Jiyong oppa's black LV scarf (well,sharing is CARING) in this undated photo that was taken at VIPS Mapo Branch.How was the steak there?

Via VIPS - Steak & Salad Restaurant

Taken from TeamBIGBANG

This photo looks old :P

More Seungri tortue :lol: :lol: Is it okay if I say I love it??? :lol:

tumblrlbmlqqxzqp1qdivfp.giftumblrlbmlfed4ww1qdivfp.gif

C: dongjunyah.tumblr.com

tumblrlbmoiwcxdd1qdzxx3.th.pngtumblrlbmp66zds41qdzxx3.th.pngtumblrlbmp7jcqxn1qdzxx3.th.png

tumblrlbmp8u6zyk1qdzxx3.th.pngtumblrlbmpef4cfk1qdzxx3.th.pngtumblrlbmpfdqipo1qdzxx3.th.png

C: http://hiturheart.tumblr.com/

Guest peppermintsugar

This is like, one of the best things I could have woken up to (you know, next to an actual comeback announcement right? rofl) but those boys are too adorable. LOL LEAVE SEUNG RI ALONE HAHAHA.

And oh TOP, always yelling and being ridiculous, exactly why I love you so.

Guest GDBABYBABY

thx for BBTV ENG SUB on youtube. I love those dorky boy ^^

about lyle benica's twitter

maybe 'this artist' he refered is.. 2pm?

I saw Nichkhun follow him ,and they gonna debut in japan ,right?

I don't know the truth , this is just my hypothesis.

But I feel a little bit sad to see my most fave YG choreographer colab with non-YG - kpop artist :(

and this is bigbang on SCawaii (thailand november issue)

djg00.jpg

958l1.jpg

sc: bbth

last I have somthin to ask y'all

We heard 3 songs from 2ne1 TV

so , I wanna know , which song do u like the most.

1. just another boy.? (don't know the exactly title)

2. Don't go home , baby feat. Park BOM

3. the third song from Ep. 9 (don't know the title too.)

for me. I really love the first song,

it's sound really fun!

So nice to see BBTV. The guys are so hyper that ep :lol: . I'm kind of nervous when I heard Taeyangs voice being auto tuned but it might be very little so I will hold off till release to judge.

I think my fav so far is the track featuring Bom. Its sounds like it will have a good meaning and anything with BOM featuring always ends up a classic :wub:

this ---->

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/192/a00845564cd94ad8b986a.jpg

blag.gif

LOL...yeah. However, we believe what we choose to believe.

Dont worry too much about it..im just having fun with the ring..with or without any story behind it.

No. . .you just love to torture me! harhar! Just kidding. I'd rather not say the same comments I've said over @ FB but I just want to say that I STILL BELIEVE THAT THEY'VE BROKEN UP. Heck. . .I've worn couple rings too in the past even when I'm no longer in the relationship. And I am pretty sure that JI knows for a fact that fangirls will see that ring and he knows that it will elicit/generate violent reactions, so I think and believe that he wore that ring solely as an accessory. Ya know. . .teasing us girls but what he doesn't know is that he breaks our hearts into poor pathetic pieces! DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

So yeah. GDI Ji! You're being unfaithful to me! LOL!

BBTV! OMFG! OMG! OMG!

Even Voldie spazzed with me upon seeing the clip! XD

voldie.gif

The threesome [Ji/Ri/Bae] was awesome! Ji pointing Ri's nips! harhar! Tabi, as usual, you DORK GQBAMF YOU! harhar!

Man. . .they're teasing us! I tell you people! harhar! But it's nice that at least we have something even though it hardly quenches our longing for the boys! XD

sr for cutting your post^^ but well, i've seen him wearing ring lots of times before this( and of course after that incident with Kiko) and i surely believe those rings i saw are different :) You dont have to be blind...SO uhm, i agree with missARROGANT ^^

OKAY. uhm. we are entitled to our own opinions right? so yeah.

im just saying.. we believe what we want to believe and then again.im just having

fun with the whole ring idea.

also.i dont watch any daragon vids to even notice it.

i care less now what gd have for his personal life as long as he's happy im cool with it AND

i just care about their pending comeback. ^^

and oh yeah....just because MAC's here. I posted about the ring because

i want to TORTURE MACRINA! ahahhahah

just as my friend said over FB "DAMN GD LOVES TO PROVOKE!" lmao so true.

ok..next to the more productive one.

Thuy thanks for that subbed BBTV!

as for the new songs

I like the one with BOM and the one the have recently for BBTV where GD sang "i'll look for you..."

JUST ANOTHER BOY is a song that i need to listen fully.

BIGBANG BIGBANG DONT STOP---i love this from TOP..and fans are WAITING..WE WONT STOP LOVING YOU GUYS!

last I have somthin to ask y'all

We heard 3 songs from 2ne1 TV

so , I wanna know , which song do u like the most.

1. just another boy.? (don't know the exactly title)

2. Don't go home , baby feat. Park BOM

3. the third song from Ep. 9 (don't know the title too.)

I love the "Boy" song & "Dont Go Home." Boy because the beat is incredibly sick & TOP's rap is to die for. DGH because I love it when bom features with BB--plus the song is incredibly catchy. I find myself singing it even though I only know like 3 lines from it. I just repeat the 3 lines over and over again ^_^

As the for third, most recent, song. I haven't heard enough of it.. but TOP's "BIG BANG... BIG BANG... DON'T STOP" is freaking daebak!! It's like a VIP fanchant waiting to happen!!

*is now excited about fanchanting when Big Bang comesback* :)

^

um. 0:13 of that vid.

that's all I'm going to say about that.

blush.gif

oh wait, can someone gif that please?

v oxxcherryz-- ahh you are too wonderful! thank you so much!! :D

Guest shinhdeplol

Aishhhhh this is killing me <_< No news from the boys from this morning <_<

I might just do a G-Ri spam for all the G-Ri lovers here ^^

Seungri was probably laughing or doing smt weird behind Jiyong's back

ec8ab9eba6acver.gif

Jiyong's reaction

e3858be3858be3858ee3858.gif

A lotttt of hugging <3

20870523.gif

e006058147392fe6e1505.gif

252525b4252525a8252525c.gif

00gustlfdl777.gif

Whisper to each other

25b125d325bc25d325b825b.gif

34654764.gif

Jiyong who ditched TOP for Seungri :lol:

2525eb2525872525bd2525e.gif

G-Ri being their playful selves :wub:

e006058147483df2893f7.gif

11111jomong.gif

G-Ri is <333

e38588e384b72.gif

I was planning to post only 10 gifs but when it comes to G-Ri gifs I just cant stop :lol:

that episode of bbtv!! omggg they were so cute and dorky ^^ loved it! esp jiyong..he never stops to play and tease others keke

ji's outfit rocks LOL i love to see him in black..

Daesung's What's Up Trailer was cool! I didn't expect it to be like that. Is it a drama series or movie? I love his character though, emo-ish. Fits him very well (although I do wish that he'd open up more to his BB members). =)

BBTV: One word, Killer. =p Those boys.

GD- He's too sexy for his hair. I hate it when he flips it, makes me melt.

YB- Hahaa, I loved watching his silly side here. He was running away from the camera, hid behind maknae, and then bothered DS.

TOP- Bingu! His plaid blk/wht coat =p.

DS- His tied up hair is cute. Even when he was concentrating on his booklet, his funny side in participating YB's tactics was still there.

SR- Aww, violation by the hyungs! Lol.

BBBromance FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

Here is the translation of the article :)

10asia magazine releases the first idol encyclopedia, “10+idol”

2010111010asia1.jpg

‘10asia‘ magazine recently published their own idol magazine, “10+idol“, which features the greatest idols that have represented Korean entertainment in 2010. Naturally, the idols chosen reflect only the opinion of the magazine.

The book contains various articles, interviews, and pictures of idol activities throughout the year. Indeed, the magazine proudly proclaimed itself as the “2010 idol white book/encyclopedia.”

16 different idols are represented in its pages: SHINee, Taeyang, Jay Park, Rain, 2AM, SNSD, T.O.P, Wonder Girls, f(x), Jung Yong Hwa, miss A, B2ST, MBLAQ, SECRET, INFINTE, andOrange Caramel.

2010111010asia4.jpg

Profiles of each idol were listed, along with fun, cute questions that aimed to reveal a bit more about their personalities and backgrounds.

With idols leading the new K-pop Hallyu trend in Asia and the world, 10asia stated, “Viewing the various aspects of idols each year through 10Asia’s ‘10+idol’ will allow this to become one of the greatest idol history books for South Korea in the future.”

Beginning today, “10+idol” can be purchased for 9,900 KRW ($8.90 USD) through various online shopping sites, including Yes24, Interpark, Aladdin, 11th Street, Gmall, and Gmarket

2010111010asia3.jpg

2010111010asia5.jpg

Source + Photos: 10asia

Taken from allkpop

Proud of TaeTOP :wub: They have achieved a lot as soloists this year <3333

Via visitkorea

Taken from TeamBIGBANG

Archived