No sweat guys, I'm 99.99% sure their comeback will be in this month~

I mean, they attending MAMA, of course they'll performing new song~

Or even better they have their comeback stage on MAMA in Macau~~

Oh GOD, how epic is that will be~~ So just chill~

The boys will comeback to us~ ;)

In the mean time, this is a warning for ppl who start bashing

and throw some unuseful comment on this thread~

another post like that u'll be warn by the mods~

Please stay behave or just leave this thread if u hate it so much~~!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these hints are making me suffer more with BB withdrawal. When they didn't say anything about their comeback, I was all chill and hey I'm willing to wait, but now I'm even more jittery for this comeback. YG should direct a thriller film, I'm sure he'll make an excellent story line. He's already a master of suspense at this rate.

Anyway to make this post less spamm-ish. Sharing some other Seoul-Tokyo Music Festival Photos

Dorky hyungs in the Festival - Can you believe their the sunbaes? LOL

20101103sbs3.jpg

20101103sbs2.jpg

img3781d.jpg

img3796w.jpg

img3794mm.jpg

img3779g.jpg

img3830i.jpg

img4560u.jpg

img3792m.jpg

I don't even know what Jiyong is doing here. LMAO. YOU GUYS BE THE JUDGE.

img4521d.jpg

MACRO'ed

cami.png

cr:crazyxcami@ygl

Credits: As watermarked; http://www.kore-net.jp/korereport/20101103-sbs.html;http://jisin.jp/serial/103/3675/photo6_0

EDIT: I don't wanna be a bearer of bad news, but Lyle said he isn't working with BB in twitter. So, dashed hopes once again. T.T YG needs to say something. He's killing me slowly.

Guest shinhdeplol

They will be coming back reallyyyy soon, I believe :w00t:

G_market - MAMA auction?

8cfc12887d6f3999fd1f10a.jpg

70fa8e14a6f0284b4a90a7a.jpg

0f57681ab06aa730dab4bda.jpg

0c1d2052cd6b1752367abea.jpg

I WANT THOSE SHOES :w00t:

C: BBCN // fan‵ @ baidu

Guest yushinoya

Lyle's twit is not BB related.. :(

he already answered: "ooo boy - to all the bigbang fans, I love those guys but I'm not working with them, sorry!"

Guest juang_bb

i LOLd at the macro! WIN!!! :lol:

and @toozdae love the gif!! :lol:

i didn't really get my hopes up on the lyle tweet so... oh well. but still, all this waiting, i think, VIPs are really getting restless. i think we would have been all calm and cool if we didn't have any hints of a november comeback.

oh the cycle.. really, it just keeps on going, and it's making me feel like singing... "we're all in this together" lol. i dont know what im saying already, i just know it's bad when i can already relate HSM to what VIPs are going through. lol!

Guest andloveyelledno

Damn it! But I suspected as much so it's not that big a blow. I know he couldn't say who he's working with but to write "this Kpop artist" was way too impersonal to be Big Bang.

*Sigh* So either someone else is doing their choreo or they haven't even started on that yet. None of which thrills me to be honest but I can wait. I don't want them to feel rushed and then release something that they're not 100% happy with.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

I was actually hoping that it would be Lyle choreographing their new choreography, but oh well...Then in the back of my mind, I already knew that's impossible cuz for their Korean comeback,Jay & Seungri have always have always been the main player in their choreography and as well as the rest of the members...

I really think YG is seriously gonna shut up about everything and drop the album, which is pissing me off...<___>...I've never been this impatient over their comeback like this...aigoo...<___>...I seriously think there will not be any BBTV again later this week and they'll probably show BB comeback preparation during the last episode maybe?! Is that too much to hope for?!...XD

Guest toozdae08

^

GD is so cute!! Aww :wub:

And YB on bended knee? What is he doing, he knows the only girl he can propose to is me. Sometimes, this boy -_-

lol,

If there's no BBTV tomorrow I don't know what I'm going to do.

Probably this

l_4fe6f081da9a9b1dfe73bfc90186b09b.gif

Seriously. . .I am usually a VERY patient person. I don't mind waiting [like in dates or w/e] but GDI! Waiting for a news - it's not even the COMEBACK ITSELF - but just a tiny but darn concrete news about BB's comeback is proving to be hard feat to do, heck, it's even harder and more painful than waiting for Mr. Right. [pweh!] XD

It's not that I am losing hope or that I don't believe that they will comeback this month - I BELIEVE IN THEM but the wait - oh the wait is killing me! DVD rapes and youtube videos don't even work for me anymore. . .could no longer satisfy my hunger for the boys! >_______<

So yeah. . .waiting for BB's comeback has fried my brain!

this is me and what I feel for the lack of concrete news about BB's comeback

xkxa2tjpg.gif

this is me deciding to go on mini-hiatus from the net due to that

fwizhfjpg.gif

this is me after going online and realizing that THERE IS STILL NO NEWS ABOUT BB's COMEBACK!!!

5pdeg.gif

well u have to admit, big bang is better than beast...no offense :/

and i will def check out the video :) i think i have it on DVD...but its a small portion of the whole thing...

haha i miss bigbang's hilarious moments!!!

i wonder if there will ever be a Big Bang TV Season2/3???

lol...

and that awkward pic of GD doing something to YB was hilarious!!!!

Guest peppermintsugar

I don't think who is or isn't better was ever really the topic that was up for discussion, anyways.

To be completely honest, BEAST excels at some things, and Big Bang excels at some things. They're completely different groups, with a completely different sound and a completely different look. Comparing them doesn't make sense. It'd be like comparing Girls' Generation to 2NE1.

Guest shinhdeplol

I remember reading somewhere that GDYB, Hyunsoo, TOP and Hyunseung were considered for a group but the project failed :) I forgot their group name though :P Hyunsoo, as far as I remember, was really close with GDYB back in the day. There were like tons of photos of them hanging out together.

And you cant really compare a 4-yr-old group with a group which debuted more than 1 yr ago :) And they are polar different too.

Didn't So-1 thank GDYB in B2st's album too? Like in the thank yous? I thought that was really special.

I can't even think about the Big Bang documentary for more than 5 seconds before tears spring to my eyes. It was SUCH an emotional rollercoaster.

Okay breathe breathe breathe... its all over and Big Bang is a successful group & So-1 is in his own successful group. its okay...everything worked out...

^my own personal mantra when I re-watch the BB documentary.

Guest shinhdeplol

^yeah Hyunseung did thank all members of Big Bang in all albums of BEAST and in some interviews as well

First mini album

Now my big time sunbaes in the music industry! BIGBANG!!!^^ Because it was out of love, I always bothered Jiyong hyung nonstop! Youngbae hyung the solo singer who is full of win! Turtle Seunghyun hyung! Daesung who I laughed in watching Family Outing! Seunghyun ah (referring to Seungri), you’re the best kekeke! Sunbaenim~ Look out for me and be nice to me in trying hard^^

Second

BIG BANG! From head to toe they’re stylish~ Busy jiyong hyung and Youngbae hyung, who’s artist mindset I’d like to have. I’m going to be like hyung someday… ^^ Seunghyun hyung who reserved tuna, Daesung who has a lot of talents, and Seunghyunnie who has lots of confidence!

C: seoulfoood @B2ST Rising

the thank-you sections from 3rd and 4th mini albums havent been translated yet hehe.

Taeyang also thanked Hyunseung in SOLAR <3 i bet when Big Bang comes back, Hyunseung's name will be in the thanklist too

anyways, this is from BEAST's new album. i almost thought TOP was in this photo haha. Hyunseung (in pink) looks just like Tabi's long-lost twin

tumblrlblqvy2pks1qdugry.png

Archived