• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

Yeah, for now, I'm not going to believe this. XD

Weren't there supposed to be 18 tracks? I read that somewhere...<.<

I hope they make their comeback soon! (: Can't wait~

GD said they had chosen 18 tracks but that doesn't mean all of them will make the final cut. I doubt the album will have 18 songs as that would be a very long album and quite unusual 

Guest toozdae08

YB had 2 different rumored tracklist for SOLAR - both with the wrong album title. I doubt these are real. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame one me. But the fact that they're confident enough to start posting rumored tracklists are good indications that the album is coming out soon.

even though these are just rumors, i'm still excited! what more if we have the actual date and tracklist already...

as someone mentioned before, YG loves to release on a thursday based on the recent albums and November 17 falls on a Wednesday so it may not be possible...

let's just wait... hahaha

omgomgomgomgogmogmogmgoogmgomggg

It's not that I believe in the "Electricity" album name and track listing. It's that I believe that out there, there IS a finished (or nearly finished) track listing and album. If there's rumors...there must be a source, right? I was hoping for something in Novemeber, and I'll still hold to that, but not to Nov 17 until it's confirmed, which by the smell of things, YG should confirm a date soon. *excited*

Everyday that passes by, we get closer and closer.

With the pricking of my thumbs, something BANGING this way comes!... ^_^

Guest peppermintsugar

Oh goodness, I'm trying my hardest not to get super psyched about the rumors but I can't even help it. Uhg! I don't want to get my hopes up but GUYS THAT'S ONLY ABOUT A MONTH AWAY FFFFFFFFF.

I just...I can't...

shaking and crying again LOL.

^ sorry I wish I could help but I have no idea.

BUT OMO!! There's RUMORS about the new Big Bang album, and I for one am Hyperventilating haha.

I know I know I shouldn't give into the rumors, but I can't help but get excited! Even if the rumors turn out to be false (as they inevitably will) it still doesn't take away from the fact that rumors are spreading because the album is close.

so close in fact, that there's rumors about it.

YES. thank you YG. thank you.

I'm supposed to be taking a test right now and I KNEW I shouldnt have taken a break to visit the BB boards, because now that I have, there's no hope of concentrating now. darn you BB rumors :lol:

as much as i want them to have their comeback already..

i think its still better to wait for confirmations bout

this one from bb themselves, or to papa yg so we can

be assure..

i also want to give the boys enough time they needed in

preparing for their upcoming cb album..since we,the fans

will be the one who will benefit for this one..so that we

can be satisfied to the album and their future perf.

Guest juang_bb

if im not mistaken there was also an almost exact same rumour around july-ish when we were hoping that BB will come back in August, kVIPs also posted rumors about a tracklist and album title and i remember that the album title was also rumored to be ELECTRICITY. i know coz i remember commenting on that same rumor doubting it especially the title since they just did a tour in japan titled Electric love Tour.

anyway, i don't believe it one bit BUT it does make me hopeful that they might really be coming back very soon. :D

Guest peppermintsugar

I'm the same way, I kind of have a good feeling that the rumors aren't true (I mean what's the likelihood than they are, ya know?) but I can't help but get excited nonetheless. The words "Big Bang" and "Comeback" in the same sentence just drives me insane -- it really can't be helped.

^^^ I remember that same rumor too and even thought that it was too darn coincidental if not too obvious for BB to title their album with ELECTRICITY. And again, I will reiterate what I said before, I'm sure, the creative juice/s of BB/GD/YG won't limit to something as obvious as ELECTRICITY.

While I am trying my hardest here not to spazz, I can't deny that this rumor is so timely and while we may think or believe that it's KVIPz that are behind this, surely, we know how capable and in the know some of the KVIPz. So yeah...there just might be a scintilla of truth in this rumor and that is -

SOMETHING BIG ANG BANGIN IS HEADED OUR WAY!!!

Guest piano.1993

I wonder which song will include TOP's funny rap in BBTV LOL

The tracklist looks promising, the title sounds nice too. Now I need to see Dae and Ri working in the studio, they have too little air time in BBTV *sad face*

Guest shinhdeplol

The rumored tracklist makes me so excited even though I dont believe it 100%. Their comeback is really coming near :w00t:

If Im not wrong, theres a rumor that Dae has dyed his hair back to BLACK :w00t: OMG this has been more than 3 years since I last saw him with black hair :w00t: So are they shooting the MV???? :w00t:

Some gifs of our hilarious GTOP :D

55775734201010131142173.gif

C: bestiz // babbigbang @ baidu

C: JiyongXBigBang@YT // CA_ @ 21bangs.com

^ TOP's audio cut from BBTV... Just another boy just another boy~

^^

v You forgot Teddy :wub: Just the laughter of those 4 make me laugh so hard :lol:

The boys have been soooo hyper these days, I <3 it :wub:

*off to school*

Guest Terrafirma

Rumour that Dae has dyed his hair black? w00t.gif So many rumours so little real information lol but w/e I'll take it all!! 

I don't know what they're going to call the song but the "just another boy" track is my jam already and I've only heard snippets of it. 

Guest Michala01

I really hope the KVIPs aren't spreading this rumour just to screw with us, that would be so mean tears.gif lol 

I would love to see Daesung with black hair again although he's totally been rocking the golden brown. Change is always good. I really wonder if YB will change his hair for the comeback cause everyone is always asking about it. TOP and GD idek...kinda half anxious about what they might do especially GD. Seungri will probably go with something classic, it suits him. 

Lol how did I get to talking about all their hair, I was just meant to mention Daesung.laugh.gif

^^^ Those gifs of GD are hilarious thank you for them <3 

here we goo ML second YG episode! :)

YG/ML Ep 2

cr: Movement Lifestyle @YT

Today's episode Shaun Evaristo is working around the clock to help Taeyang prepare for his comeback performance which starts the next day.

edit: I didn't think there would ever be a day when my GDYB love would be shaken, but I think Shaun and Taeyang just might be my new OTP!! ^_^

LMAO GD at the very end!! aww so cute, so silly!! :wub:

LOL! Shall I hazard a guess and be a conceited VIP [ you consider me a friend! yay! ] and say that it's me you're talking about here? hahahaha! Anyhoo, ugh - I AM GETTING PRETTY DARN FRUSTRATED! AM I THE ONLY UNFORTUNATE ONE WHO HAS YET TO WATCH BB'S CUT @ 2NE1 TV?!? GDI! UGH. And net apparently has taken this time to hate on me and it's taking forever to load but oh patience! Where can I find extra dosage of you! LOL!

- shall edit this post after I watched/spazzed over BB's cut! And oh Bae...your smile. :)

CRAZY WOMAN! hahahaha yeah..you're the one that im talking about because you were spazzing at facebook about it. I hate to see you disappointed with this.. *sigh*

[RUMORS] Big Bang’s Comeback date + Tracklist Revealed?

According to this account, the album will be titled “Electricity“, will come out on 빅뱅앨범 11월 17일 November 17th and will have 13 songs. The title “Electricity” had once been rumored in the past as well.

01 Boy story (intro)

02 Reach the stars

03 내일까지 (Until tomorrow)

04 잡을수있다면 (If you can hold on)

05 다시 만나요 (Meet me again)

06 Let’s Begin

07 Empty

08 la-la land

09 날 깨워 (Wake me up)

10 Tumor

11 그냥 .. 그만 (Just .. Stop)

12 Tell Me

13 Reach the stars (Perry mix.)

cr:ibigbang

GOOD LORD....

just drop the bomb YG!!!! drop it!

i dunno if i should believe that but gaaah i cant wait.

wonder what Kush composed for them or if ever he did compose-im freakin excited because so far Kush did not fail my expectations hehe..

40767775.jpg

^Thanks for the link of ML..i really love the choreo for I NEED A GIRL..by far one of the best.

*GETS MY BIGBANG BANDANA AND STARTS TO WAVE*

KWON JI YONG. DONG YOUNG BAE. CHOI SEUNG HYUN. KANG DAE SUNG. LEE SEUNG HYUN

VIP.

OORIN

BIGBANG!!!!!!

I was just bored and found this clip: BIGBANG - So Sick

And dang they are just so awesome to give this song a different twist. Such a very talented boys that I have met in the KPOP World ^^.

I really can't wait for their comeback. I became even more excited seeing many info's and rumors coming out about it. Its like anytime soon BIGBANG will comeback in any moment. I just love how YG teases us with the song that GD, TOP, Kush and Teddy that they are making in the studio.

Plus the r&b song that Taeyang has been singing! Their comeback will be just huge, no doubt about it XD. I trust them with all of my heart hahahaha. Fighting BIGBANG! ^^

Archived