Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang on With Magazine - Seungri's Interview

V.I

Born on 12th of December. He has A blood type. He is the vocal of the band who has a penetrating voice which can heal people. He is studying in the Central University, major in Drama and Movies. Being the youngest in the team, he is always bullied by his brothers but he also possesses the character of hoping to be loved. He has engaged in solo activities,plays, movies and has also been the MC of a music programme. He has multi talents and his Japanese is getting better and better since now, he can almost communicate with Japanese without a translator.

mg024.th.jpg

Dating Q and A

1)Q: What would you become if you are in love?

A: I would be cool to her. (laugh) It is because if I treat her like this, she would feel nervous and treat out relationship very serious from time to time, wouldn’t she? Then, my girlfriend might ask, ‘you don’t like me anymore?’ Then, I would answer her serious, ‘I love you in fact.’ (Laugh)

2) Q: What is your ideal distance between you and your sweetheart?

A: It is enough if we talk on the phone once both in the morning and at night. In the day time, we would support each other in our hearts. Whenever I think that ‘my girlfriend is supporting me’, I would work very hard. Then, I would be very confident to tell her ‘I have worked hard today’ on the phone. That would be really great!

3) Q: How do you think about marriage now?

A: Early marriage is not my cup of tea. I think those men who have experienced a lot in life can treat women more gently and can more able to make them happy. They must know how to give women what they want as well. After I have accumulated different kinds of experience, I think I would want to get married too.

He believes he can achieve what he wants anytime Learn Japanese through watching Japanese dramas

‘I think having confidence is my weapon. No matter what it is, it is natural for us being not able to do it at the very beginning and do not think that you are doomed to be not able to do it from now until forever. You just have to keep your faith and say to yourself, ‘it’s okay, I can do it some days.’The kind of confidence

VI refers to is not arrogance but the faith that he has about believing himself is capable of achieving his aims.

‘ In order to possess confidence, I think it is a must for me to work accordingly hard. I inherited this mindset from my father. From the very beginning, my father has never showed that he does not believe me in accomplishing my targets once. What he says is always, ‘It’s okay. I am always by your side. To repay my support, please work really hard.’ He always encouraged me to achieve my dreams like this.

After he had clarified what his dream is, he stepped into this world under the support of his father

However, he was only 16 when he debuted, no wonder he had to struggle against his own emotions at that time. ‘When I was just debuted, I felt so exhausted because of so many things but no matter how tired I was, I must show my smile in front of the cameras. I knew very clearly that I do have emotions too but why I must lie in front of the public? I had always struggle about that. The president saw that and he taught me, ’ ‘the people who cannot control his own emotions cannot touch others’ heart either,’ I was moved by this sentence and started to change my mindset. Whenever I think of my job can even touch others’ hearts, I have no reasons not to work really hard,’

After his professionalism blossomed, he has been facing his challenges with confidence.

Basically, now, he can use Japanese to communicate with Japanese without a translator.‘For those who have passion in music in Asia, it is always their dream to be debuted in Japan. Then, over all kinds of obstacles, we are now debut in Japan,I then want to speak very fluent Japanese to undergo q and a session, hoping that everyone can feel happy from this. I like to watch Japanese dramas from the very beginning,then now I learn how to speak Japanese more naturally by imitating the accent of the Japanese in the dramas.’

His attitude of challenging everything will be another weapon of VI.

‘I want to enjoy my life and challenge everything I face. Of course, I will encounter many failures but I still think that it is another kind of enjoyment. This is the same when I have to face my work. I always want to challenge myself to sing different styles of songs and dances. Even if I fail, I will repeat again and again. In act, we will only know what we can achieve by actually doing that and I think it is really important.’

Q: What do you do to achieve your dream future?

A: In order to let others feel my charisma and personality, good Japanese is a must. I must acquire very good ability of using Japanese. Of course, it is very important for others to listen to our music. For me, I think through Japanese, we can convey my own character to others. Moreover, I also think that the Japanese really love making jokes; therefore, I want my audience to laugh happily and enjoy music when we are having our live show. And I have to make it clear that I will work very hard so that I will not lose to my elder brothers although I am the maknae (youngest brother) !

Source: With Japanese Magazine

Chinese Translation: 叶包子 @Baidu

English Translation: Rice@BIGBANG WORLD

Taken from bigbangupdates.com

「Eversense」 Still For TVCM

photopl11.jpg

Via Eversense Thailand

Taken from TeamBIGBANG

New Big Bang Lotte Duty Free Shop photos

bbhtoplottedutyfree.jpg

bbhgdlottedutyfree.jpg

bbhbigbanglottedutyfree.jpg

source : Lotte Duty Free Shop

thanks to 권부장 @ bestiz

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

I REALLY HOPE THEY WILL COME BACK ON OCTOBER!

I think I'm beginning to really feel deprived

and i'm kinda depressed these days D:

So yeah, THANK YOU YB FOR TELLING US SOMETHING

ABOUT THE COME BACK!!! xD A date is better

than nothing.

I love the boys' interview! They really are

mature in many ways esp TOP. I really am

impressed with how he sees things<3

Guest toozdae08

The comeback isn't confirmed for October. YG said Oct-Nov, another report had put them in Nov. It's really not known when BB will actually comeback.

can i post this here?

[NEWS] Choi Seung Hyun (TOP), could receive the best newcomer award?

Singer and actor Choi Seung Hyun (Big Bang’s TOP) is a strong candidate for the nomination in the “newcomer” category for the 2010 movie awards that will slowly begin again this year.

Choi Seung Hyun debuted in the big screen though the war movie, “Into the Fire” released this past June which received an audience of more that 3.3million views, in which he transformed into Oh Jang Bum who beared the scars of the war.

The first half of the theater year has been exposed with the presence of amateur actors from which Choi Seung Hyun has played the biggest portion, therefore cinema officials are evaluating this.

Although born as a singer, he learned how to transform from that into a sincere actor who successfully emerged from the water despite being surrounded by veteran actors, that only served as help for him. If Choi Seung Hyun is awarded at film festival acting awards ceremony, he would be the first idol group member to ever be awarded.

The 2010 Film Festival Awards press conference will be held next 7th of September and on the 18th the 18th Icheon Chunsa International Film Festival will be held.

Source: 오센

Translated: Jae In @ ibigbang.wordpress.com

Good luck Tabi! Fighting!

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I think this should be posted at TOP's acting thread :) . That thread is like...super dead :(

Anyways, new UFO replies from the boys ^^

e97cee55c586a4ca8d54304.jpg

C: yoyowb120 @ baidu

[NEWS] The romance between the 'couple' of 27 years difference, Lee Mi Sook & TOP

LEEMISOOK.jpg

This is the backstage story of ELLE photos between Lee Mi Sook and TOP.

The fashion magazine ELLE will air ‘Inspire Now’ on their TV channel, ELLE at TV on the third of September. The programme will show us the photos shooting scene of this ‘couple’.

The theme of the photos is ‘passionate love’ and the two actors have shown us their sophisticate acting skills so we can hardly spot out the age difference between them. Although they do have an age difference of 27 years, they still appeared as a pair of very sexy couple,especially Lee Mi Sook did not only manage to pose her body in a very attractive way but she also showed us her unlimited love and passion in the photos which surely proves her superb acting skills.

Besides, in this programme, we can also watch the interview of the British charming vocalist- Corinne Bailey Rae. She is famous for singing a lot of CF background music. And we will also have a chance to watch the live performance of a new pop piano's Sun Qin Ho (transliteration only).

‘Inspire Now’ is the programme made by ELLE at TV which is used to broadcast the content that we can read in the ELLE magazine, like fashion, multimedia and music.

Source: NEWSEN

Chinese translation: Bigbangchina.com

English translation: Rice@BigbangWorld

(Please take out with full credits!^^)

@andrelle thanks for sharing^^

If Choi Seung Hyun is awarded at film festival acting awards ceremony,

he would be the first idol group member to ever be awarded.

Good Luck to Tabi^^..i hope he will win^^

BB 2 years ago..

1283255014345.png

cr:bestiz

i can't believe that they have been on hiatus for almost 2 years >.<

Guest SeungriIsMine

What is DVD POP?

It’s the newly adopted type of DVD, the first time Big Bang will be trying out. It’s vacuum-packed DVD using unharmful chemicals to the environment. The DVD will be cleared when it’s opened for 48 hours. In this 48 hours, you may play this DVD as many times as you want, but when it’s over, the DVD won’t be able to be played. If you let your DVD un-opened, It will stay ok for about 1 year.

Photo: Ramel @ DCTOP

Info trans by: HuisuYoon@21BANGS.com

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

Sorry to cut your post. ^^

Um, I don't get the DVD POP thing..

So right after I open the DVD, I need to watch it within 42 hrs.

or else it won't work after? T.T

What if I want to re-watch it? Aigoo.. Haha.

Guest juang_bb

^^ yes, i think that's how it works.

anyway, to Tabi... goodluck goodluck! im hoping he gets it, actually, i think he will because his acting was really amazing in the movie. so proud of our boys, they've just been excelling in all their solo works and are critically acclaimed too.

maknae... i like your attitude... just keep trying and he never lets failure hinder him from challenging new things. such a hardworker, no wonder he has improved so much.

Guest ygunited

If ever TOP is going to be awarded as the best newcomer award, I would truly be happy. 

If Choi Seung Hyun is awarded at film festival acting awards ceremony, 

he would be the first idol group member to ever be awarded.

Dara won the best newcomer award at the PMPC award back in 2005 in the Philippines, so maybe the first male idol group member to be awarded.  But then Dara won it in the Philippines, not in Korea.

Guest Velocity

Dara won the best newcomer award at the PMPC award back in 2005 in the Philippines, so maybe the first male idol group member to be awarded.  But then Dara won it in the Philippines, not in Korea.

But she wasn't considered an idol in the Philippines, nor does it matter because it was awarded by a Filipino award committee and not a Korean one. He'd be the first Korean "idol" to win it in a Korean Award Ceremony >_>

I don't consider BB as idols, but they are classified as one so ._.

/topstan

Guest missARROGANT

Big Bang Oct comeback?

Pls bring it ON ..at least I trust TY more than YG haha

GD once said in an interview

" Since 10 is a perfect number, he wants everthing to be perfect in 2010 "

make it 10/10/10 coz it’s such a perfect number :D

share before ?

bb1k.png

bb2.jpg

bb3u.png

cr: seungi@tumblr

Sorry, part 3 is really small and may not be able to read the captions

Guest shinhdeplol

^ LOLL I remember those stories :lol:

Looking at those photos makes me miss Lies days so much. IM backtracking at the time when they just released so BTS photos of Always MV too :lol: They look so young back then hahah

a.jpg

41291216.th.jpgho1o.th.jpgho11.th.jpg

ho12.th.jpgho13m.th.jpgho14.th.jpg

ho17.th.jpgho4h.th.jpgho7s.th.jpg

C: didi @ smileholic

BIGBANG @ LOTTE Star Avenue

e5a4f720a29ef6778544f96.gif

87e3aa1cf6d62e4337fa416.gif

a01aa2c88624775403e9286.gif

f50c0b4237e3444d6963e56.gif

3ddb860534777d92257fb56.gif

C: ameblo.jp/happyrichlife // BIG_wow @ baidu

Anyways, new UFO replies from the boys ^^

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1421/e97cee55c586a4ca8d54304.jpg

C: yoyowb120 @ baidu

Translations :

(top left)

TO: BIGBANG (静)

Seungri, would like to ask you, are you that funny normally? Very adorable...haha hwaiting, while working

hard must take care of your health too...

[bIGBANG] I'm not like that normally ┬ - Seungri

(top right)

TO: BIGBANG (贤)

Seungri ah how to infiltrate into your company to become your nanny? Really wish to be with all of you..

Upset ah! Today is the 4th anniversary. There will be more 4th anniversary for us to be together

BIGBANG hwaiting

[bIGBANG] Haha you want to be a nanny? -Seungri

(bottom left)

TO: BIGBANG (Cicy)

Seungri ah, what are you busy with recently? Have been waiting for your reply *^^*

[bIGBANG] Recently have been concentrating on Japan activities ^^ -Seungri-

(bottom right)

TO: BIGBANG (Lina)

【Seungri】are you happy in Japan? Hwaiting! I am very happy today. My teacher said my determination

is very strong, very smart, is a person who can creates miracles! I am great right! hoho~

[bIGBANG] ^^ wow so cool -Seungri-

seungriufo02100831.jpg

TO: BIGBANG (138-xxxx-4672)

Every night before sleep will expect to see news about Big Bang's activities the next day, really looking

forward to it. Seungri is doing MCing recently, must take note of your health.

[bIGBANG] All right thanks to you ^^ -Seungri-

thanks to yoyowb120 @ baidu

translated by : Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

do not remove or change any of the credits

Guest Chelsialooabc123

Heyy :D!

Sorry to bother but does anyone know whether is it confirmed that big bang is attending kpop night in singapore ?

Heyy :D!

Sorry to bother but does anyone know whether is it confirmed that big bang is attending kpop night in singapore ?

Well, there's no confirmation or statement from YGE themselves,

but the organizer said that the list of the artist wont change at all~

so for now we just have to trust the organizer.. :)

I'm kinda afraid too coz it'll be just a waste of money if BIGBANG

didnt show up I mean, other than the boys, I dont have any interest

in the other artist that gonna come..

FOR THUY~

baf2b9f0bff2c0dfvabykat.gif

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DEAR~

U're ROX~ ^_^

EDIT~

[FANVID] Promotional Video for 2010 K-POP Night in Singapore~

C:: lollipopzss @ YT~

Archived