★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Cloudy1430268312

hello vips ^^

i dont know if its right to post it here but

since its about beautiful hangover i will post it.

i heard many people talked about who the girl is in the MV

and where she is from.. well i found out she is from

switzerland, thats where i live, and she lives pretty near to me.

i cant tell you the name though, but i asked her if she can

tell me some behind the scene moments ^^

now i am waiting for her reply and as soon as i know more

i will let you know about it ^^

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[TRANSLATIONS] Big Bang on WITH Magazine - T.O.P's Interview

mg026.jpg

Top was born on 4th of November, 1987, his blood type is B and he is responsible for rapping in the team. He has a very deep voice and good at lyrics writing and beat box. He started his acting career in 2007 in Iris which was also broadcasted in Japan. ‘Into the Fire’, the film that he participated in was expected to be shown in Japan as well. He is in fact very passionate which is just an opposite of his cool look. He also has a mischievous side.

Dating Q and A1:

Q: If you are in love, what type of man will you become?

A: In the past, I would become a man that devote all my time to her but I have changed a bit. I am not good at confessing love directly so I would convey my love to her subtlety.

Dating Q and A 2:

Q: What is the ideal distance for you and your sweetheart?

A: It depends on who I am dating. Em… I will only reply the same amount of love that she gives me! Joking(laugh), both of us are independent and we do leave a certain amount of distance between us, this is my ideal type of relationship.

Dating Q and A3

Q: What do you think about marriage now?

A: It is not too late if I get married at 40. For the time being,I have just too much work. Under such kind of situation, if I start an affair with a girl, I would just cannot pay my attention to her at all. I cannot tolerate myself to be such kind of person.

"He wants to keep his soul pure and beautiful for music and acting

The most important tactics is conveying his thoughts with eye contact...."

TOP has been living in his own world. Since he wanted to express his ‘own world’ to others,he started writing poems since 11.

‘ When I look back, I am still wondering whether I am one of the rebellious children (Laugh). Maybe my rebellion at that time was echoing with the Black music. Through my childhood poems,I want to transmit my inner world to others.’

TOP has been eager to share his thoughts and affection with others until now. ‘ This is the same case in music and acting, what you need is not only sending your messages since if others cannot receive them ,it is meaningless. I think the definition of arts is transmitting the feelings and experience that you mutually owe so you can echo with each other. To this sense, ‘eye contact’ is a very important tactics to me. When I am in front of a camera or on a stage, I always want to convey my messages to the audience with my eyes.’

TOP’s delicate and sentimental character was inherited from his grandfather. ‘Since I have the genes of my grandpa,I love languages the most. That’s why I was thinking if I really have to be a rapper. The words that grandpa said to me before he had passed away are still very precious and I keep them deep in my heart.

He told me to purify myself through meditation. This is a Korean idiom which means looking at your own self, purify and beautify your soul. When I am taking a rest, I will really beautify my soul and brain. At those times, I do not go out but stay at home so as to create some time for myself to think about issues or relax. I will try my best not to think about bad stuff and keep myself away from things that will exert bad influence on me… For making music and acting, ‘purity’ is vital. For the view of expressing myself without being affected, I think it is a must for me to work hard on that. I have forgotten when I have started the hobby of collecting figurines and bear brick.(Laugh). I think I am picking up the innocent side of me when I am collecting them.’

There is another reason that he does not like to go out when he is free.

‘I don’t want to waste my energy. I want to save my energy for my work. To me, energy is not used for my own purpose but for all of you.’

What does he do to reach his dream future?

‘For the sake of my future, the most important thing is ‘do not lose my endless passion’. To be frank, I am not that type of person who set up targets for themselves. Why? I think if I have set a target then I achieve it. then I will be lazy for the feeling of complacent is all over me. On the contrary, if I do not set a target but I still do my work very passionately, this is the biggest target of my whole life.

Source: Japanese Magazine With

Chinese Translation: 叶包子@baidu

English Translation: Rice@BigbangWorld

(Please take out with full credits ^^)

Guest shinhdeplol

posted?

bbhdaesungcf100831.jpg

C: 댓바람 @ DCDS // bigbanghaven

Taeyang and GDragon appeared on the ranking made by Korean Industry Experts

On a recent article, a group of 21 music experts in the Korean industry recently came together and placed their pic on the best of the best of idols.

Taeyang has managed to rank first on the BEST DANCE TALENT, second on BEST VOCAL TALENT. Meanwhile, on the category of an idol having the most potential for solo success - Taeyang ranked first, while Gdragon ranked second.

A group of 21 Korean music industry experts recently came together and participated in a survey that picked the best of the best idols in a variety of categories.

With idol groups taking over the music market, it’s an unending battle on the internet, between netizens in deciding which idol has the best vocal talents with the use of MR (Music Recorded) removed videos to potentially help arguments.

The experts that participated are as follows:

Im Jinmo, Bae Soontak, Sung Woojin, Kang Taekyu,

Han Dongyoon , HyunHyun Writer Kim (Public Music Critics)

Lee Munhee (Public Culture Critic)

Yoon Ilsang (Crazy Park Writer)

Park Jin (Universal Music, Korean Music Executive Director)

An Seokjun (Mnet Media, Director of Headquarters)

Kim Bonghwan (Neo Wiz Internet Bugs Music PD)

Kim Sangyoung (KT Music Contents Management Chief)

Kim Hyungjoong (Mnet Media MRookies PD)

Kim Sewon (KBS Radio PD)

Lee Daehwa (EBS Radio Music Director)

Jo Areum (MBC Radio Writer)

An Jaepil (EBS Radio Writer)

So Songgeun (CBS Radio Writer)

Kang Ilkwon (Rhythmer Editor)

Category: Vocal Talent

1. Lee Haeri (Davichi) – 19 points

2. Taeyang (Big Bang) – 18 points

3. Lee Changmin (2AM), Taeyeon (SNSD) – 15 points

Category: Dance

1. Taeyang (Big Bang) – 23 points

2. Kahi (After School) – 21 points

3. Hyuna (4minute) - 19 points

Category: Potential for solo success

1. Taeyang (Big Bang) – 6 recommendations

2. Jo Kwon (2AM), G-Dragon (Big Bang) – 5 recommendations

3. Lee Hongki (FT Island), Jonghyun (SHINee), Taeyeon (SNSD) – 2 recommendations

Lee Munwon, public culture critic, stated, “G-Dragon tends to directly show his influence in the songs he writes, but he definitely has the presence and uniqueness that can help him mature from an idol into an artist.”

Source: Donga Journal + ALLKPOP

Taken from bigbangupdates

Guest nguyenx_x

did you guys hear jinusean might be commin back this year too. im excited & i love them n everythin but im kinda wonderin if this wud affect bigbang's comeback :/

^ I love reading TOPs interviews. He always manages to say something that affects me. He's constantly revealing himself, little by amazing little. :wub:

and I feel so proud when Big Bang members get recognized by people in the entertainment business--whether by other artists, critics, or people whose opinions don't depend so much on the "idol"-ness of an idol. If dae, seungri and TOP had more solo promotions, I would be curious to know if their opinions would have changed. BB is just ridiculously talented. Nonetheless, I feel so, so proud of GDYB. :D

Guest Michala01

I really love them. I sometimes feel like it's a waste of breath to talk about these boys since words can't even describe how much I adore them. Sometimes with Big Bang I get the vibe that the members aren't very close to each other. However, it makes them a bit more real. That maybe they do have disagreements and awkwardness amongst them. I see other groups and see how close they are...but somehow it seems pretentious. I don't know how to explain it. Sometimes I feel a drift between the boys...but then I feel like it has always been there. They're so different individually. But they compromise with each other. They compliment each other. I feel as I get to know them...they're also getting to know each other. Urgh. I don't know what I'm talking about right now. It's so conflicted. Yet it feels so natural.

I feel the same way. They seem more like a REAL family to me. Me and my brothers and sisters are kind of like them when we're together. We love each other very much but we're not always agreeing and we're honest about it lol. Big Bang don't need to show off their "closeness" for the cameras. Sometimes I feel like other groups put it on just a bit too much. 

@Exora 

Thanks for the TOP translation for that interview. He's so wise lol. I always enjoy reading his views of life and love. I feel me and him are very similar. 

@feggykpopholic

Thanks for the info! I knew she was European looking I just couldn't put my finger on it. I think she's very gorgeous!

And thanks to everyone else for all the updates! smile.gif

Guest propera898

yes i always love TOP interviews such a deep man he is so misterious and i love that about him and i thank him for saving his energy for us LOL

i also think bweteen the menbers theres alot of akward moments or arguments and i do like that about them cuz even thou they are diffent they fit each other so well and they are always there for each other i have no doubt if any menber ever get critize the others menbers will stand for that menber without caring for the image or controversi and its more clear to me when i see the bigshow parody 1 day 2 nights .. they were all worried about GD and were there for him in silent being a support they really care for each other which mankes me happy :D

Guest Michala01

Taeyang and GDragon appeared on the ranking made by Korean Industry Experts

On a recent article, a group of 21 music experts in the Korean industry recently came together and placed their pic on the best of the best of idols.

Taeyang has managed to rank first on the BEST DANCE TALENT, second on BEST VOCAL TALENT. Meanwhile, on the category of an idol having the most potential for solo success - Taeyang ranked first, while Gdragon ranked second.

A group of 21 Korean music industry experts recently came together and participated in a survey that picked the best of the best idols in a variety of categories.

With idol groups taking over the music market, it’s an unending battle on the internet, between netizens in deciding which idol has the best vocal talents with the use of MR (Music Recorded) removed videos to potentially help arguments.

The experts that participated are as follows:

Im Jinmo, Bae Soontak, Sung Woojin, Kang Taekyu,

Han Dongyoon , HyunHyun Writer Kim (Public Music Critics)

Lee Munhee (Public Culture Critic)

Yoon Ilsang (Crazy Park Writer)

Park Jin (Universal Music, Korean Music Executive Director)

An Seokjun (Mnet Media, Director of Headquarters)

Kim Bonghwan (Neo Wiz Internet Bugs Music PD)

Kim Sangyoung (KT Music Contents Management Chief)

Kim Hyungjoong (Mnet Media MRookies PD)

Kim Sewon (KBS Radio PD)

Lee Daehwa (EBS Radio Music Director)

Jo Areum (MBC Radio Writer)

An Jaepil (EBS Radio Writer)

So Songgeun (CBS Radio Writer)

Kang Ilkwon (Rhythmer Editor)

Category: Vocal Talent

1. Lee Haeri (Davichi) – 19 points

2. Taeyang (Big Bang) – 18 points

3. Lee Changmin (2AM), Taeyeon (SNSD) – 15 points

Category: Dance

1. Taeyang (Big Bang) – 23 points

2. Kahi (After School) – 21 points

3. Hyuna (4minute) - 19 points

Category: Potential for solo success

1. Taeyang (Big Bang) – 6 recommendations

2. Jo Kwon (2AM), G-Dragon (Big Bang) – 5 recommendations

3. Lee Hongki (FT Island), Jonghyun (SHINee), Taeyeon (SNSD) – 2 recommendations

Lee Munwon, public culture critic, stated, “G-Dragon tends to directly show his influence in the songs he writes, but he definitely has the presence and uniqueness that can help him mature from an idol into an artist.”

Source: Donga Journal + ALLKPOP

Taken from bigbangupdates

Honestly, I think G-dragon has already shown he IS a successful solo artist. I'm not even going to begin rattling off figures from last year  well because we all know how well he did. YB has been very successful too in his own right. 

I really get annoyed when Daesung is never recognised for his beautiful voice lol. 

I think all the guys are already successful soloists. GD and YB with their solo stuff, Daesung and Seungri in variety and their solo stuff too, TOP with  his music as well as acting. Their true potential is still much higher than what they have achieved in my opinion. I can't wait to see how far all of them will go because I think it will be VERY FAR biggrin.gif

I foresee more best selling albums, highest box office earning movies, great variety shows and a lot more in the future. 

Guest propera898

FANTAKEN PHOTOS

Korea Tourism Organization

seung ri has this scare look so funny :D and TOPs look like his got everything under control!! LOL becareful seung ri ah!!!!!!

BTS of ELLE Photoshoot

***will be aired on Sept 3rd***

‘27세차 커플’ 탑 이미숙 ‘열애’ 비하인드 스토리는?

tn_1283218802_-1461209708_0.jpg

[뉴스엔 배선영 기자]

최근 온라인을 뜨겁게 달구었던 배우 이미숙와 빅뱅 탑(T.O.P)의 화보 속 에피소드가 공개된다.

패션 매거진 엘르의 TV채널 엘르 엣티비(ELLE atTV)는 9월 3일 방송되는 ‘인스파이어 나우(Inspire Now)’에서 이미숙과 탑의 화보 촬영 현장을 담았다.

‘열애’라는 주제로 진행된 화보 촬영에서 두 배우는 실제 나이가 무색할 정도로 실감나는 연기를 펼쳤다. 27세라는 나이 차에도 불구하고 섹시한 커플로 변신한 이들. 특히 현장에서 이미숙의 탁월한 자기 관리뿐만 아니라 한계없는 사랑과 열정을 표현해내는 배우들의 출중한 연기력이 돋보였다는 후문이다

source:http://news.nate.com/view/20100831n07468

[TRANSLATIONS] Big Bang on WITH Magazine - T.O.P's Interview

I love this interview lots

since the question being asked

is a lot more deeper than the usual

japanese magazine. :wub:

Oh & yes TOP always

got his own way of thinking

which makes me feel that

he is someone who is not

easily influenced and sticks

to his mindset all the way.

About BIG BANG FRIENDSHIP;

i got to say that they're that

kind that sincerely care for

each other and not for the sake

of the fans service or for people to see.

That is why it is much more real than some

groups out there.

Guest juang_bb

YES I BELIEVE... TOP IS A POET!!! gosh, his way with words is just amazing! his interviews are always a great read, and i agree with someone who posted above, that all these recent interviews of him for the past few months since his ITF promotions seem like he's slowly exposing and opening a part of him he never really showed before. i love how he always say he wants to keep his "PURITY AND INNOCENCE" in the industry. in the world that they live in, i bet it is very easy to be blinded with all the FAME and MONEY that goes with it, plus the huge pressure and expectation people have for them... i can imagine how hard it is to just stick with your original intentions, passion and principles without having all those influence and affect you. i mean, kpop is a business and i bet GREED is all around them, i admire him and the rest of the boys for trying to stay true to what their main intentions were for being here in the first place. i remember rewatching BBTV when YG visited them in their dorms in Japan and along these lines, YG said that TOP is the one who cares least about being popular. all these times of following BB, i think i've picked up quite a number of inspiring words from them especially from Tabi, and now here's another...

I think if I have set a target then I achieve it. then I will be lazy for the feeling of complacent is all over me. On the contrary, if I do not set a target but I still do my work very passionately, this is the biggest target of my whole life.

he'd rather not focus on setting goals then ending up being complacent after achieving it, instead his target is to just keep on working passionately everytime. such a nice mindset, such an inspiration. Tabi, i'd keep that in mind.

KTO pictures: i hope Tabi keeps that hair, i love it. he looks so much like his age. these pics are from the filming of HARU right?!? it seems like YB is mia in their group activities recently, it's just the 4 again. well he's busy preparing for his concert and promotions, so i understand, i dont even know how he'd find time to shoot the drama with them. if he miraculously made it in the drama, i'd be happy, if not... id be okay with it since i dont want him to be overworked, he has too much on his plate now.

regarding the expert ranking, i don't really care what other people say, it is arguable and they can argue all they want but what's important to me is that GDYB is getting recognition from industry experts and they deserve it. i don't really see any other idol group members being able to pull off successful promotions like they do. my take on it is that, sometimes, just having the talent is not enough to get experts' respect and attention. you have to actually showcase it and leave a big impact for them to recognize you... and this is something GDYB have done and other idol group members haven't. it's actually something that YG was able to give or about to give to all members that other companies have not. it's like in sports, let's say basketball, if you're a rookie or sophomore, even though you may be more talented or turn out to be even better than the veteran SUPERSTARS that are recognized by the experts, it actually still takes time for experts to actually respect and recognize your presence and impact in the sport. unless you are some kind of a ROOKIE-MVP... then yeah, they'll think twice about ranking you higher than the veteran SUPERSTARS. even if your team have won every single championship there is and is known to be the most talented team in the league, but if you never really had the chance to show your skills individually or your individual stats doesn't compare to the others, im pretty sure they'd think twice ranking you higher than those who have better individual stats. i dont know if i was able to get my point across clearly, but yeah. seeing people going overboard with disagreeing to the results by actually almost bashing Taeyang (even GD) and saying they don't deserve it or he can't sing.... yeah, i just felt i had to let that out.

i guess i've babbled too much for one night... imma shut up for now unless a major update or spazzworthy news comes out. lol. sorry for the rant.

Guest toozdae08

^

You are such a thief; you take the thoughts in my mind, put them together in an awesome coherent way and then post it and all I'm left with is agreeing with you.

Ppl forget that the boys are so young and even though they have done a lot they have also done so little in a way. I see so much potential in all of them. Like seriously, I don't think any of them have reached a 10th of their potential. Everyone should be on the lookout, this is just the beginning to a bigger and better BB.

In terms of the whole critics thing, I'm not commenting on it because I've seen so much butthurt about it at so many places, but I'm proud of our boys. Can't wait for TOP and Dae to have their solo albums and have their names appear on this list next year. It will be BB dominated.

JESSSSSSSSSS!!!!

iloveyouuuu haha thanks for the GD gif spam..i miss seeing you here.

although i love all...i have a soft spot for this one http://a.imageshack.us/img823/4267/bb36.gif

BIG PROPS to YESASIA delivery! haha ♥♥♥

they ship fast nowadays!

Dating Q&A #1:

What kind of person do you become when you are dating?

In the past I didn’t think much of it, just of the person I like, but right now realistically, I think it’s impossible to be together with her or to do something for her. So if I think that way, I think it’s because I’m passive to love.

OKAAAY Kwon Ji Yong you're killing me with those dating questions..

*sigh* why do they have to ask dating questions?lol

anyhow I love TOP's answers too..he seems not that serious yet in

dating for now..

ELLE magazine BTS...i caaaaaaaaant wait for that!

THE PINK SCARF....♥♥♥

811f.jpg

bbhgdcf.jpg

dcgd

shoutouts to MACRINA---THANK YOU!!!!,kim and thuy! ♥♥♥

THUY BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Taeyang doesn’t know what TOP is up to lately?

nii-taeyang.jpg

“Does Taeyang not care about TOP?”

Taeyang was on KJE’s “Chocolate” on SBS August 29th. He talked about what the members are up to lately.

Taeyang said, “Daesung is busy with a drama, Seungri is casted on a variety show.” To Big Bang’s leader, G-Dragon, also his best friend, he said, “My brother, happy birthday.” The show was filmed on August 18, which was also G-dragon’s 23rd birthday.

Taeyang then said, “TOP hyung recently finished a movie. Don’t know what he’s been up to though.” which caused a lot of laughter.

Taeyang said, “Maybe next time [we] will come out like a bunch of bees.” Everyone is looking forward to Big Bang’s activities. Big Bang will come out with a 3rd album in October.

Also, Taeyang performed WHERE U AT, I NEED A GIRL, I’LL BE THERE. His perfect performances showed off his skills.

Source: Baidu

Translation: Maggie @ ibigbang fansite

Guest Banana Peel

Taeyang said, “Maybe next time [we] will come out like a bunch of bees.” Everyone is looking forward to Big Bang’s activities. Big Bang will come out with a 3rd album in October.

OCTOBER? I HOPE SO I HOPE SO! HAHA, I'm too overexcited whenever I hear a teeny news about their comeback in korea. Sigh, wheenver it is, it better not delay to 2011! T______T

I do really wonder what CONCEPT Big Bang would comeback with, though. I wonder if they would go all out and be FIVE GDs or keep their indivudualistic concept and keep it chill? HAHA. I just hope that the stylists won't make top wear LONG SLEEVES AND COATS during korean promotion, lol. Which is part of the reason why I wanted BB to comeback during the summer, not winter/fall. XD

Guest Michala01

^^

I don't see Big Bang doing a "concept" per se. I think the guys will keep it pretty chill and have their own style whilst still looking like a cohesive unit. Somehow they always pull it off. 

Taeyang doesn’t know what TOP is up to lately?

nii-taeyang.jpg

“Does Taeyang not care about TOP?”

Taeyang was on KJE’s “Chocolate” on SBS August 29th. He talked about what the members are up to lately.

Taeyang said, “Daesung is busy with a drama, Seungri is casted on a variety show.”  To Big Bang’s leader, G-Dragon, also his best friend, he said, “My brother, happy birthday.” The show was filmed on August 18, which was also G-dragon’s  23rd birthday.

Taeyang then said, “TOP hyung recently finished a movie. Don’t know what he’s been up to though.” which caused a lot of laughter.

Taeyang said, “Maybe next time [we] will come out like a bunch of bees.”  Everyone is looking forward to Big Bang’s activities. Big Bang will come out with a 3rd album in October.

Also, Taeyang performed WHERE U AT, I NEED A GIRL, I’LL BE THERE. His perfect performances showed off his skills.

OCTOBER? Oh please god let it be October w00t.gif My birthday is then and that would be the best birthday present EVER!

Archived