★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest propera898

:wub: WAH!!!!! I M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW :w00t: !!!!!!

I CANT BELIEVE I COULD ACTUALLY CRY!!1 :tears:

SO HAPPY TO SEE TABI AGAIN :D:wub::wub::wub:

HIS RAP was sick!!! they are going to rock the stage!!!!!

overload hotness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes yes yes!!!! yes!!! so happy .... i was just getting so excited for BB new single and the digital bounce track and NOW THIS!!!!!!!! I M GOING TO NEED A DOCTOR AFTER THIS ... HEARTATTACK !!!!!!!THATS WHAT IM GOING TO GET,,,,,,, :D:wub::lol:

TOP AND SEVEN!.. IM COUNTING THE DAYS FROM NOW ON!

Guest agentmanchVIP

^

I adore Stand Up but that's a mini album. Big Bang has only had 2 Korean full albums but a ton of mini-albums. Of there two albums I personally love Since 2007 more than Remember mostly because I like the hip hop feel of it rather than Remember's electro-pop, though Remember does have some of my favorite BB songs (Haru Haru, Strong Baby, Foolish Love), Since 2007 has a lot of their early solo stuff. However, I would personally get one of their mini-albums, 2 if you can afford it.

Always, Stand Up and Hot Issue are amazing. The thing I love most about mini-albums is that there is never a bad song on them, on albums there is usually a not-so-good song on it.

For concerts, The Big Show 2009 or Great would be great. I'm holding out for the Big Show 2010.

Guest agentmanchVIP

Thank you Kimjongkookie and Toozdae08 for bothering to reply :P thanks so much, it is much appreciated but I still can't decide on what bigbang album to buy coz i seriously liked all albums and mini albums... haha but thank you guys! ;p how i wish big show 2010 is out already, i really want that especially for the behind the scenes and skits... ;p

Guest evilgary

yea i don't think he is in a relationship with yuri too

but still i think he would be shy when he sees her

I'm excited to see TOP onstage with se7en, that's going to be an awesome stage. I'm still waiting to see the full episode of Strong Heart, BaeRi is <33, you don't see much of them together. And a Big Bang comeback any day now will be real nice. To see YB, GD, & now TOP entering the K-Pop music scene again makes me real excited & happy ;D

Guest omgshinshin

Something I found while randomly searching through Youtube.

Very very cute fanvid of 뇽토리 :)

[G-Ri] Nothing On You - Doodle Video

credit: masaya05@youtube

About Seungri and YB on Strong Heart, I'd want to do a rough translation now but I think the subbers will be quick with this one anyway, probably ATY or iibigbangsubs :) Seeing Seungri so happy on shows like this, I can't help but smile. The last time he was here, GD did most of the talking and the stories were all about Seungri. This time, Seungri is the one doing the talking and YB's mostly trying to explain himself.

Can't wait for the subs!

Guest syao_sid

What could be the reason for Big Bang & 2NE1′s success, as observed by Se7en?

On the 20th, Se7en held a comeback party at a club in Seoul, where afterwards, he met with news reporters where he discussed his juniors, Big Bang and 2NE1. He stated “Since within each group, each member has their own area and personality, they’re ensuring their survival.”, “They seem to express everything well, from their teamwork and musical personality, and fashion. As their senior, I’m really proud of them”, and laughed.

Yang Hyeonsuk, YG Entertainment representative who was also at the location had said “Big Bang and 2NE1 are really uncomfortable with Se7en.”, “When they were trainees, Se7en was a top star and on top of that had charisma to begin with. I’m most afraid of G-Dragon in this world but the person who G-Dragon is the most afraid of is Se7en.”

At one point, he was the YG magnae, but now he has become the eldest hyung – Se7en said “I feel good. Back then, I was busy while following people around, but now, there’s a lot of dongsaengs(younger close friends) following me around.”

“When I look at the newly set-up YG building, I feel different”, “If you take a look at YG and their building now, it has everything a celebrity will need, from their trainee days to when they start doing activities.” He bragged indirectly.

Also he stated, “In the US, there isn’t a building like this.”, “The building itself could stand in comparison, even if it were labeled ‘World’s Top Entertainment (Company)’. It fulfills all the needs of celebrities.”

He also added, “When I think about us back then, the YG of today has truly evolved.”

Meanwhile, on the 21st, Se7en will be releasing his new album ‘Digital Bounce’ and his title song ‘Better Together’, making his comeback to the idol world after 3 years and 8 months. For the comeback party on this day, 350 fans were invited and even 100 fans from Japan had spent it with him, attracting attention. At this party, Se7en had revealed his song ‘Better Together’ for the first time and received a lot of positive response, increasing anticipation for it in the future.

credits: Source: Nate

Translation: GEE&YGLadies

taken from: sookyeong

I know that GD respects Se7en so much..BUT YG being afraid of GD??! LMAO!

^ haha.....i didn't know that YG is scared of Ji, didn't know that Ji is scaredof se7en neither. interesting

Seung Ri at airport 19/7

54710405201007211503444.jpg

source : partnervi.com

thanks to 外焦又里嫩 @ baidu

taken from: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest intelligirl

;( truthfully, I think Seungri looks pale in the airport pics.. I wish he had more time to rest after his surgery :(

on a positive note I'm looking forward to TOPs stage with se7en!!

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri, "President YG called me before coming to Strong Heart"

Last July 20, Taeyang and Seungri from Big Bang appeared on Strong Heart and revealed many interesting stories that brightened up the show.

MC Kang Ho Dong even called Seungri the pride of the show. "He is a very good co-MC", Kang Ho Dong said happily. He also complimented Seungri on how energetic he is whenever he shares his and other people's stories.

During the show, Seungri shared that Yang Hyun Suk (YG) called him before he went to the studio. Seungri imitated President Yang when he asked him, "Why didn't you answer my call? Are you ignoring me on purpose?" Seungri said that he told President Yang that he wasn't able to answer the phone because he was showering. He also asked him to take care of Taeyang while filming the show.

Seungri continued, "President Yang said I shouldn't talk too much about other stories and should focus on Taeyang's solo album." He added, "He also warned me not to say anything bad about him (YG)", making the audience laugh.

Source: Pingbook

Translated by Wayne@bigbangupdates

LOL Seungri is sooo funny :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

100720 레전드오브세븐中 GDYB

Seungri didn't hold back during his "10 Golden Minutes"

Appearing on "Strong Heart" for the second time, Seungri came back with Taeyang this time. And as expected, his return is not less fun.

On the show, he revealed that when he reached his legal age (this year), his BIGBANG hyungs told him that since he's now a grown-up, he can tell them whatever is on his mind. In addition, they also told him that he can give out his opinions without thinking of age differences or using polite words. This is how Seungri was given his "10 Golden Minutes" that day.

Seungri continued that since he's the youngest he couldn't just say, "Really?" to his hyungs. Instead, he told them, "No, I can't do that." However, his hyungs insisted by saying that it's the right time for him to do it. So he replied, "Then, I'll start now."

"I didn't hold back at all", Seungri admitted. He said that he forgot about seniority at that moment and started saying things like:

"T.O.P, why do you have to shake your legs while giving the interview?"

"Jiyong, did you come back from the Alps? What are you wearing? Is that a beanie? And your hair colour? Are you going to sing a Yodel song?"

"Taeyang, how could you lie that you have to go to church when you just want to skip the practice?"

After that, Seungri admired and appreciated his hyungs for being very cool and understanding. He said that the other members listened to him carefully and didn't get upset.

When MC Lee Seunggi asked if the other BIGBANG members really listened to those harsh comments, Seungri answered that "this is the quality that will keep BIGBANG together."

After sharing this story, Seungri suggested to have a 야자타임 moment (open talk with no seniority). The other guests started talking to each other without using polite language, which everyone found very fun.

Source: Pingbook

Translated by Wayne@bigbangupdates

- - -

I wonder what Seungri said to Dae though :lol:

[NEWS] First dog-star on the stage of Inkigayo- The ‘Boss’ of Taeyang

37666_414417515457_239997840457_5104730_6242450_n.jpg

On 18th of this month, Taeyang secured the first place of the music chart in the music programme‘ Inkigayo’. The appearance of his dog has sparked great interest among his fans.

On the encore stage of ‘Inkigayo’, Taeyang’s buddies 2NE1, TOP, SEAN and HARANG all came over and congratulated him on the stage which has attacted attention.

However, not only they appeared on the stage but also the dog of Taeyang- Boss. He was brought onto the stage in the blossom of a dancer.

After watching the show, fans have expressed different opinions towards this issue, ‘Isn’t he the first ever dog which has been captured on the stage?’ ‘He has such a good fate. I am so jealous.’

Moreover, Taeyang expressed his gratitude by the following speech, ‘I nearly forgot. 2NE1 has come today, thank you. And so has TOP. TOP, thank you. And my little dog Boss has come as well. Boss, thank you.’

Source:TVDAILY

Chinese Translation: Shadow@bigbangfamily.com

English Translation: Rice@Bigbang World

Do not remove or change any of the CREDITS

Guest simplykylie

ei guys question does seungri have twitter account? i found this http://twitter.com/officialseungri

but its quite suspicious coz i think Kwon Jiyong dont have twitter but he has a post that says"kwonjoyong is my soul brother"????. Please advise thanks

Guest wanderlove

attention to everyone who is asking: BB members doesn't have a twitter accounts.. GD and Daesung have a me2day and i am not sure about cyworld though..

if they do have a twitter account, news(blogs) will be all over it by now.. i think..

So their comeback at the end of august is still on shakey grounds.. i miss them so much..

Archived