★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest syao_sid

I just watched the Strong Heart clips and i can't stop laughing even though i don't understand korean..LOL

I think they're making SR like an honorary MC bec. he always starts the juicy stories and got everyone :lol:

"TY: I need LED" LMAO!!this is linked to the HahaMong Show where we first found out that TY went to the SNSD concert and only commented on the LED thing.

Also the YG voice imitation never gets old and TY's dance moves are to die for! <333

I'm really anticipating the subs. So many new stories. ^^

Tabi's rap in Digital Bounce is superb as usual and he even sang the chorus of the last part..love it!

AND what is this another Japanese song??

i like the title though, Beautiful Hangover..sounds so interesting.. ^_^

I'm still hoping against all the odds for an August comeback. I could write a whole page on how frustrating it is waiting but in the end we can't do anything about it but to be PATIENT (that's the mature part of me). BUT on the other hand, i'm going crazy thinking that BB would probably comeback at the busiest point of my studies. That would be torture! :(

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES TOP'S rap is HOOOT in DIGITAL BOUNCE!

I LOVE IT!!

edit: lol just watched strong heart cuts..Seungri ur damn funny XD He's gonna pass Dae soon^^ Being mean to hyung's and getting away with it lol lucky maknae..

Strong Heart cuts, still waiting for full episode on YT:(

CUT 1 -- VICTORY SOL 100720

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knfSIEerU58&feature=player_embedded

CUT 2 -- VICTORY SOL 100720

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3vN5scWQkQ&feature=player_embedded

CUT 4 -- VICTORY SOL 100720

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA3YR1x7L38&feature=player_embedded

CUT 5 -- VICTORY SOL 100720

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anR0uX0sIk8&feature=player_embedded

thx amreallynice @ YT for the upload

Guest propera898

Digital bounce has gone from the 5 spot to the 2 spot in the cyworld chart !!!!!!!!!

and better together has drop to the 4 spot T.T

well i cant say im not happy Digital bounce is going to the number 1 spot real fast but i hope people realize the titled song is Better together :)

well how do they call it.....

TOP-effect :P

Guest andloveyelledno

TOP's rap in Digital Bounce is sick! I can't wait for the translations to be out. My bias aside, it's the best song on the album so i'm not surprised to see it doing so well. Can we dare hope for an MV?

Strong Heart had me cracking up even though I didn't understand most of it. Juri is ma girl! Haha I love it when she attacks Taeyang. Can't wait to hear Seungri's story about YG in the elevator. And of course the whole Tae/Yuri date thing.

I don't expect Big Bang's comeback til September, at the earliest. Excited!

2rmqys3.jpg

Guest propera898

hahahahahahh

DIGITAL BOUNCE ft TOP is already in the number 1 spot!!!!!!!

cyworld chart

but i didnt expect less , the beat is sick and TOPs rap ,man its just awesome

he kiill it ! and the beat thats some damn good beat ,,,. seriously he jsut pawned many *wannabes rapper** LOL everytime i heard it its a total turn on :wub:

his voice its just out of this world!! blush.gif

bad news.. the titled track better together has drop to the 11 position :( and i feel sad for that but i think with the MV and the comeback stage itll raise :D

im def. going to support Se7en by buying the album :)

just finish watching this video with subs and it freaken killed me now that I understand what they are talking about!!! Seungri was pretty quiet throughout the whole interview but at the end he hella made up for it by saying:

"then you can bite me"

and GD's reaction to it was the best!

this is one of my favorite interviews of them!

Seungri saying "yes you can bite me" to the interviewer at the end of the video

Guest intelligirl

Here is what I understood from Seungri's Story... but keep in mind that I understand very very very little.

Seungri said that after his last appearance in Strong Heart (the one that revealed the whole "Big Bang escape plan") he avoided president YG for about two months. Then one day when he was riding the company elevator a hand reached out to stop it just like in the movies!!! Turns out that hand was YG's. Seungri was flustered when he saw him and of course gave him a long social bow. He knew that the president's office was on the 7th floor and he was heading to the 4th floor so he pressed both buttons. But then YG pressed on the 4th floor button (thus canceling it out

:o)! Seungri started panicking, he thought he was done for and the elevator rose very slooowly. When the door finally opened the president turned around and said to him "Yah, you walk down the stairs." :lol:

My poor baby :tears:

I put it in spoilers because it's probably not very accurate haha.

LOL Seungri defintily a future MC :lol: :lol: :lol: He tells the best stories. YG is so mean to make him walk down -_- lol but I know he love baby

TOPs rap in digital bounce is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg I need BB to come back now so I can hear more awesome raps :wub: :wub: miss them

Guest intelligirl

^ just to clarify because I don't want people getting the wrong idea (as people often do). I don't think that yg was trying to be malicious or anything. I have the impression that he was trying to make baby sweat a little because he realized that he had been avoding him :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

Ome gif from DCinside. He looks soooo cute when he laughs ^^ *fangirling*

1279678791_201007211120012771242501_0.jpg

C: 아쭈★ @ DCInside

12796705482010072109030.th.jpg12796705482010072109030.th.jpg12796705482010072109031.th.jpg12796705482010072109031.th.jpg

12796705482010072109031.th.jpg12796705482010072109031.th.jpg12796705482010072109031.th.jpg12796705482010072109031.th.jpg

C: 아래 @ DCinside

[NEWS] TOP will perform with Se7en for his comeback on Mnet Countdown!

201007210917371137_1.jpg

Coming back to home stage after 3 years and 8 month, Singer Se7en expressed his wish of doing a duet with junior singer BIG BANG TOP.

In this Se7en album, the title song is ‘Better Together’ and contains eye catching song with TOP’s rap featuring ‘Digital bounce’. In this song where the electric sound catches the ears, TOP’s fierce rap strengthens Se7en’s new song.

At this day, with the announcement of new songs, after a short meeting with the reporters, Se7en revealed his hopes, he says “I wanted to do a duet or single with TOP together when he first came out as Big Bang.”

Se7en conveyed the closeness with TOP saying “Actually, I’m close to G-dragon or Tae Yang from BigBang because I seen them since when they were very young, but TOP is a junior who I meet up most frequently personally.” Se7en wanted to grab the opportunity to connect with TOP who is very close to him through music as well.

YG Entertainment CEO Hyun Seok Yang have also claimed TOP was passionate about doing music with Se7en. CEO Yang says “TOP must have had also high expectations because he fixed his rap for Se7en’s song four times. Few days after recording, he came back and wanted to rerecord several times,” expressing TOP’s compassion for Se7en’s new album.

TOP plans to be a reliable full supporter for Se7en on his comeback stage. Coming 29th, starting with Mnet ‘M! Countdown!’, TOP will be on all of Se7en’s comeback stages and plans to fill the stages with great performances.

Translated: rim21c @21bangs.com

Posted by: alee of iBigbang

Taken from: iBigbang

sorry for double post... i don't know why that happened...

Se7en's stages with TOP - SUPER EXCITED! double hotness on stage!

New Japanese Single Rumor - the title really got me there! very interesting! i'm a little sad that their korean comeback will be pushed but a new song from Big Bang will always make me happy plus hopefully, there will be a new MV!

Guest Banana Peel

^

YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY! I'm so glad I get to see TOP on stage again :D (and se7en too, of course). First GD makes an appearance in ty's song and now top! MY WISHES GRANTED T_____T Can't wait <3

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Im so excited too ^^ Havent seen TOP perform in ages <_< But honestly Im actually looking forward to his outfits more :lol:

TOP AND SE7EN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unseen photo???

b0001192_4c464229bba30.jpg

C: 빅뱅 LOVE♡ @ bestiz

e00787524c4612c993d89.gif

e00787524c46148b1ce5f.gif

e00787524c4618e370f25.gif

See the rest here:

e00787524c461869517d7.gif

e00787524c46191d82245.gif

e00787524c460aab8f572.gif

e00787524c4603f6d7ae0.gif

e00787524c46024dad3dd.gif

e00787524c460b693b00d.gif

e00787524c46128ab36cf.gif

C: Egloos

Taeyang, "Me and Yuri, we are definitely not in that kind of relationship"

2010072100074910011.jpg

Taeyang was on SBS Strong Heart aired on 20th July.

On the show that day, Taeyang talked about his encounters with So Nyeo Shi Dae Yuri, starting with a blind date set up by common friends between them.

He added, "We had a meal together once, and I have been invited to her concert before and because I don't want the other members to have misunderstandings, so I went to the concert alone. But it was a good experience. I look forward to more activities in the future."

Seungri who was also present on the show added, "Only the 2 of them know what kind of relationship goes on between them right? I hope they turn out well."

Taeyang then responded, "Me and Yuri are definitely not in that kind of relationship. But if we are to really be together, I will not openly say it out like this."

S:Newsen,JoongAng

Credit: Kbites

Guest juang_bb

OMFG wahhh!!! TOP will be on all of se7en's comeback stages, awesome!!! gosh, although we've had so many TOP updates for the past 2 months because of his movie, nothing beats the fact that this time, he'll finally grace the stage again!!! it's been forever since the last time he's been on a music show, Chuseok special was the last one if im not mistaken, and that was almost a year ago! can't wait!!!

TOP and SE7EN will burn the stage, plus his rap was sick, it should be awesome to watch it live!

i haven't watched Strong Heart yet, but I love looking at the maknae caps from the show, he looks ssoooo good. :wub:

Archived