★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ blahblah87 im actually a fans of big bang the reason i asked is becuz i jus wanna see how every vips opinion on it. Cuz after i wrote to her i came back & re-read her comment & this is what she say "Yaylook all I'm saying is don't want KPop or Asian music period to turn out likeAmercian music

Cuz my little sister bops to Nu ABO&alot of other stuff that I listen

but I mean look at BoA's First Album that she made in a america

1.Dress Off 2.Touched3.Eat You Up(Awesome song though lol)

bad influence I just don't want american music to mess up KPop is all" it got me richard simmons off, i mean is it big bang fault that other kpop company make their idols follow big bang?? But im guessing that she is not a yg family fans, anyone who follow yg family KNOWS that out of all the kpop entertainment, yg family is the most Americanize. So, even me, i dont understand WHERE she get the BAD INFLUENCE from??

Guest sbs_94

Electric Love Tour DVD (VIP Vietnam Event in Ho Chi Minh City)

Last Sunday, (June 27th, 2010) VIP in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) gathered and enjoyed the Electric Love Tour DVD together. It was a kinda an informal meeting held in the Thang Long cinema. Pictured below are the standees which were placed in the entrance hall,(ones that the group had designed themselves!) as well as a couple of others.

p1010001pm.jpg

p1010540j.jpg

It was also the occasion to show off their clothes as well as their bags, the designs and styles originally made by the wearer:

p1010544t.jpg

p1010542c.jpg

p1010549j.jpg

p1010543i.jpg

p1010541a.jpg

p1010545a.jpg

Fans:

p1030117x.jpg

When the Electric Love Tour DVD began:

img4678g.jpg

img4679w.jpg

img4707v.jpg

img4711c.jpg

dscn3191.jpg

And these are their "weapons":

img0219aa.jpg

p1010556q.jpg

p1010546g.jpg

dsc00005jw.jpg

Credits: BonBon

Here are some fancams (7 parts):

http://www.youtube.com/user/TyongSung8590#p/u/6/AmM2W1O6An0

Credits: TyongSung8590@youtube.com

P/S: If you're wondering why this picture (below) was actually included, here's why:

p1010543i.jpg

Actually, these clothes were made in a project and sent to YG Entertainment as gifts. Luckily, there's a photo at YGyms and they saw that Dara had worn it:

hanpower127467696864861.jpg

hanpower127467696864861-1.jpg

Guest Bongs

Electric Love Tour DVD (VIP Vietnam Event in Ho Chi Minh City)

Last Sunday, 27/06/2010, VIP in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) gathered and enjoyed the Electric Love Tour DVD together. It was a kinda an informal meeting held in a cinema. Below are pictures captured during the event.

Also pictured below are the standees which were placed in the entrance hall, ones that the group had designed themselves.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/3849/p1010540je.jpg

http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/5944/p1010001o.jpg

It was also the occasion to show off their clothes as well as their bags, the designs and styles originally made by the wearer:

%7Boption%7Dp1010542c.jpg

%7Boption%7Dp1010544t.jpg

%7Boption%7Dp1010549j.jpg

%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' width="562px" height="750px">

%7Boption%7Dp1010541au.jpg

%7Boption%7Dp1010545r.jpg

Fans:

%7Boption%7Dp1030117jl.jpg

When the Electric Love Tour DVD began:

%7Boption%7Dimg4678g.jpg

%7Boption%7Dimg4679w.jpg

%7Boption%7Dimg4707v.jpg

%7Boption%7Dimg4711c.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img686.imageshack.us/img686/8771/dscn3191a.jpg

And these are their "weapons":

%7Boption%7Ddscn3188k.jpg

%7Boption%7Dimg0219am.jpg

%7Boption%7Dp1010556qh.jpg

%7Boption%7Dp1010546g.jpg

%7Boption%7Ddsc00005ix.jpg

Credits: BonBon

Here are some fancams (7 parts):

http://www.youtube.com/user/TyongSung8590#p/u/6/AmM2W1O6An0

Credits: TyongSung8590@youtube.com

P/S: If you're wondering why this picture (below) was actually included, here's why:

%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' width="562px" height="750px">

Actually, these clothes were made in a project and sent to YG Entertainment as gifts. Luckily, there's a photo at YGyms and they saw that Dara had worn it:

I don't mean to be rude, but do you mind resizing or external-linking? That would be great because it's killing my computer and my screen like whoa; I can't even see the whole pic :lol:

MTV PERFORMANCE ARE THE ISH! Muthaeffer. hahah

Guest Chelsialooabc123

Taeyang goofing at the end of the bsx video super LOL.

I'm glad to see taeyang over the whole depression thing, he's happy again! Yay.

1st april. I can't wait for taeyang official full length comeback stage.

Those with twitter please do help trend #SOLar tmr , 6pm KST time. Thanks

Guest GDLOVE1430270694

Its sooo quite here.. like the calm before the storm...lol.. Its already 1st July in Korea.. when will the MV and song be out.. :wacko: ... im going crazy waiting... :crazy:

Guest shinhdeplol

Can I post this here? Since GD is featured here... If not, do tell me to take it out, I dont want to break the rules ^^

Taeyang - I Need A Girl (feat. G-Dragon)

Jiyong's part is kinda short :( And I think this song, for now, is not strong enough to beat my love for Wedding dress

Guest chicvip

I Take free entertainment of a VIP :']

- FREE MP3 FULLSONG "I NEED A GIRL - TAEYANG FT.G-DRAGON" CILK

PS.Please support the solar album and the rights YG properly ^ ^

thank

I try to think and act on it ~

p290610_19.45.jpg gdragon127728184283799m.jpg

p290610_17.08.jpg p290610_17.05.jpg

I NEED A BOY GD AND YB ^ ^ /

hv1yb.jpg p220610_16.59.jpg

Guest sweetflower

"I Need A Girl' is pretty good - something new and soothing to the stale kpop scene; however, the 'Song of the Year' - no, most likely not.  To be honest, after hearing what YG released recently (ex. TOP's TIU or TY's INAG)...I'm a little scared and anxious of what GD will give us with BB's comeback, since I was dissappointed with TIU and not too impressed with TY's INAG.

I admit, I do have VERY high expectations of BB's comeback...and as a fan, I shouldn't pressure GD/BB...but I just have so much hope riding on them to deliver the 'Song of the Year'

Hoping and praying for a BANGING COMEBACK this summer from BIGBANG...GD, I have faith in you...please please please don't dissappoint me!!!

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

@sweetflower ^^^^ I don't think you are the only one. I think Big Bang has alot of pressure ahead of them and they know it too as TOP has mentioned before in his interview. Being away two years from KPOP, their music style and taste changes could change dramatically because being a person, yourself, you do change alot in two years. And that change could be good or not so good depending on how fans interpret that change accept that change...I don't know what they have in-store for us; but all I know it's that I'm anticipating for it!

Personally, I did not enjoy Turn It Up because it's really just not my type of music. I like the video because it's very different than usual Kpop. I doubt any idol groups would dare to make that type of music video...LOL...

However, the single is doing really well in the charts! I look at all the charts a few hours ago and without no promotions, it's still in Top 5 at least. So the song itself just appeal to different types of fans. So it may not appeal to us fans, but it's very appealing to K-fans.

As for TY's album. I've already said this, but I too do not think that I Need A Girl should be the title song partically because we were expecting too much...but maybe it's very appealing to K-fans (!?) Who knows...I can't wait for the MV! Please release it already Mr. YG!!!

Guest chicvip

FULL SONG !!!

- Track List

01. SOLAR (Intro) Listen

02. Superstar Listen

03. I need a girl (Feat. G-dragon) Listen

04. Just a feeling Listen

05. You're my Listen

06. Move (Feat. Teddy) Listen

07. Break down Listen

08. After you fall asleep (Feat. Swings) Listen

09. Where u at -

10. Wedding dress -

11. Prayer (Feat. Teddy) -

12. Look At Me -

13. Take it slow Listen

darkaz619 :: sorry i see song out new , I quickly brought down and I understand

the rules better But press the wrong already and can't delete posts. T T

THANK YOU AT TELL ME

Guest darkaz619

chicvip next time please post all Taeyang solo stuff at his own thread this is Big Bang thread.

read the rules please you don't want this thread to close do you anybody know when is the fans meeting?

Archived