★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest doublehh03

some of you are immature. if taeyang is a great artist like we know he is, it doesn't matter who's featured. his voice will shine.

some of you guys need to get those insecurities and throw them out o the window.

GD will add that hip hop flavor to taeyang's R&B style. it'll be great. and the song will be a smash for sure.

***TOP's song is kinda ehh. i think TOP and seungri will be the least successful artists if they had to go solo.

taeyang and daesung are the best singers, and GD is just ridiculously talented musically.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Banana Peel

I LOVE EVERY SECOND OF TOP'S MV *O* LOL.

omg, i've been waiting since the day his solo mv was announced, haha. It is SO much hotter in HQ ;) I didn't even think that was possible. love it, love it, love it. It's such a shame he's not promoting this song live. gosh, that would have been the days of my life, lol.

The mv just looks so great and very HD! As usual Tabi looks so handsome in the mv like totally. His dorkness really rocks it hahahahaha.

Every part of it is like an eye candy and I like the black and white effect. It brings a nostalgic feeling or something. The monkey is EPIC XD.

Guest toozdae08

I love the song. I think TOP will be very successful as a solo artist and will bring a definite new flavor to kpop. Seungri was very successful with Strong Baby so I don't see why he wouldn't be successful solo wise. I personally think he will be very successful since he really wants to do pop music - a very popular genre.

Is it weird that I love Top's dance at the end? It's sexy but so dorky at the same time...Gosh I love him. Regarding the whole GD featuring YB's song controversal...that is so stupid. I mean you guys have known how long YB have been working on his album...so GD featuring is obviously YB's decision. So if he permits...why are the fans fretting?

Guest MidnightByul

TOP and Ri not successful as solo artists...yea I don't agree with that.

Anyway, LOVE IT!

TOP is just...argh! Amazing! Now, I shall wait for Taeyang :)

ok..this is too much

stop with this popularity/success talk

please don't ruin the mood right now

keep it to yourself if you have nothing good to say

say it later but not today..please

i'm so sick of it..how many days we're going to talk about this

just enjoy the MV ok..gosh ur people idk..idk

i'm out!..peace!

Guest shinhdeplol

1st on CYWORLD!!!!!!

46179094.png

He made it after an hour into the release of the song ^^

- - -

f0070477_4c1ed1fcc692b.jpg

f0070477_4c1ed20045676.jpg

http://music.naver.com/special.nhn?m=main&specialid=637

C: MUSE 징요 @ BBVIPZ

Guest maxim16

thanks for sharing TOP's MV link, hotness overload over there.

looks like YGE started its artists' mobilization, lol..my heart has been pounding with all the updates, from TOP to YB. YG you are killing me of excitement.

Guest honey_co2315

yay! enough of the I NEED A GIRL controversy... TOP'S MOMENT here...

here's my thought when i saw the mv just awhile ago:

soooo… TOP is usually my least favorite Big Bang member but bcoz of this mv,,, TOP, YOU’RE THE MAN! i mean it’s freakin’ hot… and it’s pleasant to the eyes that he did less dancing… we could really focus on the song and the mv… lol! (i don’t mean he’s bad in dancing or anything ok… I'M NOT BASHING...)

P.S.

TOP, yo man! give them all bags to me! love them all!

TOPs MV was sex!! I was drooling when he was in that big tea cup!!! His winks are dangerous I almost fainted from the hotness!! lol that dance at the end is so addictive. I cannot be feeling any better!! My boys are being active again!! ALL IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD.

Guest Lavire

GAHHH the MV is so freaking awesome. <3 <3 <3

Hahaa, seriously, TOP just has to sit there and we'll all start drooling. Why does he have to be so hot? Hahaa.

The song itself, is way too processed (autotune, etc) so TOP's sexy husky voice isn't very prominent. But hey, it's pretty catchy.

I have a feeling that the song is going to reach #1 on all charts soon. ^^

This summer is going to be so awesome though.

I'm waiting for Taeyang's album (which I am definitely buying the deluxe edition. :D).

Plus Big Bang coming back at the end of the year (and 2NE1)

YG Family domination~!

Guest andloveyelledno

Guys, make sure you watch it at YGE's youtube channel to give the video more views :)

AAAAAAAAAAAH!!

*ahem*

Sorry, needed to get that out. Even though i'd already seen the video after The Big show, i'm still ecstatic as hell. This is definitely a feel good song and every time I watch the MV (Going on count 7 now) I see something I didn't notice before.

2edzdz8.jpg

r7jbxe.jpg

300w1zr.jpg

Guest chicvip

I WANT LOOK MV HAVE COLOUR >.<

TOP LOOK CUTE ,, I THINKING IF IN MV HAVE COLOUR WILL VERY GOOD ~

PLZ ,, HAVE A NEW VER.COLOUR OUT TO LOOK T T

Guest stardaisy212

u can buy Top's single on itunes

http://itunes.apple.com/album/turn-it-up-single/id378429181

Pushing the K-Pop Tempo : Big Bang’s < T.O.P > To Premiere New Solo Single, ‘Turn It Up’, on iTunes Worldwide

TOP%20of%20BigBang_Turn%20It%20Up.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1277049127586

(2010.06.21 SEOUL KR) : K-Pop creative agency, DFSB Kollective, has just announced that one of Korea’s top artist management companies, YG Entertainment, will launch their latest superstar act -- Big Bang’s T.O.P -- on iTunes Music Stores worldwide.

Fresh from collecting a trove of best new artist and best music video of the year trophies in Japan, K-Pop’s fab five boyband, Big Bang, is set to divide and conquer the Asian music charts in 2010 with a flurry of high profile solo projects.

Following in the footsteps of fellow bandmates, G-Dragon and Taeyang, Big Bang’s rapper/actor extraordinaire, T.O.P, makes his highly anticipated solo artist debut with his sizzling new single, ‘Turn It Up’.

A hypnotic, boombastic hip-hop track, T.O.P’s ‘Turn It Up’ has already fired up K-Pop fans around the world as the 30 second teaser video on YouTube amassed an astonishing 300,000 hits in just 3 days.

Sure to be one of the biggest K-Pop hits of the summer, T.O.P’s banging track (bundled with a bonus digital booklet) will be available on iTunes Music Stores worldwide on Monday, June 21st.

For more information and updates, please check out :

YOUTUBE : http://www.youtube.com/YGEntertainment

iTUNES : http://www.itunes.com/t.o.p

http://itunes.apple.com/album/turn-it-up-single/id378429181

Artist Management : YG Entertainment

International Digital Music Distribution : DFSB Kollective

Korea Record Label : MNet Media

Guest shinhdeplol

mod is here

:lol:

#3 on Monkey3

59526882.png

ccc.jpg

http://www.cooltrack.co.kr/jalnagacody/bemarket/shop/index.php?pageurl=page_goodsdetail&uid=27687

^ a giveaway?

C: 로베 @ BBVIPZ

Naver music will hold the special gift event for the 5 lucky winners to grab T.O.P's personal collection of his toy figures^^

The photos of the toys were posted last page ^^

C: TeamBIGBANG

brb with more HD captures

127709056118convjpg.th.jpg127709056119convjpg.th.jpg127709056120convjpg.th.jpg127709056121convjpg.th.jpg

127709056122convjpg.th.jpg127709056123convjpg.th.jpg127709056124convjpg.th.jpg127709056125convjpg.th.jpg127709056127convjpg.th.jpg

127709056128convjpg.th.jpg127709056129convjpg.th.jpg127709056130convjpg.th.jpg127709056131convjpg.th.jpg127709056132convjpg.th.jpg

127709056133convjpg.th.jpg127709056134convjpg.th.jpg127709056115convjpg.th.jpg127709056116convjpg.th.jpg127709056117convjpg.th.jpg

C: 마맨 @ DCinside

133 Screencaps can be found here: http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2010/06/top-turn-it-up-screencaps.html

Guest andloveyelledno

Guys even if you can't buy #turnitup, still go to itunes and rate it :) If this does well, maybe YG will put up all future releases on itunes!

#2 on Daum and moving up to the TOP!

2cnwj91.jpg

120s0hg.jpg

241vya9.jpg

And leave Tabi a message of support at his official message board!

http://www.ygbigbang.com/top/

Guest kresten

Much as I'd like Big Bang, or T.O.P, to enjoy popularity like Super Junior, SNSD, and U-Kiss have here in the Philippines, I wish BB and T.O.P remain unknown to the the general Filipino public.

Have you guys been aware of what Kpop's image among the Filipinos have become? I can proudly say that there are about 10,000 active Kpoppers online, but the majority of Filipinos believe that Kpop is cheap, ugly, gay, corny, cheesy or what have you. It's because of the image of SuJu and Ukiss that many of them find Kpop gay and corny.

I guess this is precisely the reason why Filipino VIPs don't come out in the open. They still love the fact that Big Bang enjoys exclusivity. They still have that unpublic image in them. That's why I was really relieved that Heartbreaker didn't reach mainstream media in Manila.

But with Sandara in TY's solo MV? I believe Blackjacks and VIPs will rally to vote the song in music charts. On the more positive note, maybe with TY's RnB sound, cool sleek image, and SOPHISTICATED dance moves, people will not view Tae Yang as cheap, gay or corny. And hopefully, they check out BB's works and realize that unlike many Kpop idol groups, BB as a whole ain't gay or cheesy. Know what I mean?

So even if I still hope BB won't reach mainstream popularity in Manila, I have an inkling wish that T.O.P

s Turn it Up MV (or any YG music or MV for that matter) will reach music charts so that the Filipinos' bad imagery of Kpop may change.

Archived