★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maxim16

oh how i miss the boys especially TOP...tabi seems to be nowhere in performance stage aside from their concert last January and February, lol...but its okay, with two movies and a drama i guess i could not ask for more.

Guest shinhdeplol

Rapper JYKUN mentions Big Bang and other idols in his song

Hip hop rapper JYKUN released his first full album Re Birthday on the 11th, and it’s already causing an uproar with his new song lyrics. The performer has been receiving flack from many kpop fans for making fun of various artists from YG, SM and JYP Entertainment.

In this album, one of the songs called If I Were to Go consists of lyrics bashing the Korean singing industry.

The references began when JYKUN rapped, “If I were to go, if I were to go to YG, then I’d probably be a much bigger money maker than Big Bang.”

This rapper then continued, “If I were to go to SM I would first meet SNSD and exchange phone numbers / I’d say to SM, I’d say to the CEO that my skills are breathtaking.”

Finally, JYKUN topped it off, rapping, “If I go JYP first people are awed by JY’s composing and producing skills with feasts of twisted songs / People don’t know whether it’s APM or 2PM… I’d rather have chic Sohee.”

Listen to the song:

Credits: allkpop via t_domination@omona + MauriXXIMusica @ YT

Taken from bigbangupdates.com

- - -

[100513] Big Bang & Kim Yuna news

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzEPWZLbGxE...player_embedded

Guest sryche

I'd be praying a lot that somehow, I could take a quick glance at Top's bulge. I see GD in that white pants of his right there, LOL so small!

Guest Abie

Too bad YG family won't be attending Dream Concert...

he's right though...BB's got nothing new to perform actually...

Well they could perform Hallelujah or Lollipop? xD Keke. But yeah...

they're OSTs or CF songs :( Sigh.

They should jus come back already!!! LOLS.

And im dying waiting for the part of the Hyundai Shouting CF!!!

Thanks for all the gifs, VIPs! (((:

Big Bang and 2NE1 not participating in 2010 Dream Concert, event organisers: “YG’s internal affairs, it’s a pity”

20091003_bigbang2ne1_main.jpg

YG Entertainment’s singers like Big Bang and 2NE1 will not participate in this year’s 2010 Dream Concert.

The 2010 Dream Concert will be helding coming 22nd May in Seoul World Cup Stadium will the participation from various singers like Rain, Lee Hyori, So Nyeo Shi Dae, Super Junior, 2PM etc. But we will not see Big Bang and 2NE1.

Big Bang GDragon will be performing as guest performance for Flo Rida’s concert performance in Korea that day, while 2NE1 will not have any special activities this year – which explain their no-show for the concert.

An official from the organiser of the concert Korean Entertainment Production Association voiced on the 12th, “It’s a matter of decisions made by YG Ent internally, there is no special problem. Even though we hope to have many artiste participate for this concert, it is sad that these singers will not participate this year.”

Meanwhile, WonderGirls and SS501 will also be performing on Dream Concert 2010 to meet with fans after so long.

S:Newsen

Credit: Kbites

Guest ryo_love_BEAST

haha those gifs are so lol-worthy. thanks so much for Daesung wear a wig and be Snoop Dogg. he looks kinda like him in some angles imo lol

Guest missARROGANT

GD's new bsx picture

bsxgee.jpg

Sorry I have no idea why the picture becomes like that. I can't rotate..TT

credit: dcgd

edit

1459840.jpg

credit: bbvipz

Guest shinhdeplol

^ i think he looks really really weird in that pic...why is his head so big there? :huh:

- - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh6G2-CSMp0...player_embedded

Taeyang: What's up! We're BIGBANG! We will perform on the MTV World Stage VMAJ on May 29.

Seungri: VMAJ will be an exciting stage that will gather top artists from around the world!

Daesung: We are glad to perform this year in front of you because last year, we only participated as presenters.

T.O.P: Please look forward to our performance! To above!

All: BIGBANG!

Thanks to Tisya_DL (Japanese VIP) for the translations!

Taken from bigbangupdates.com

Guest vvvanilla

C: fayelafee @ kpop_gifs

^^ thanks for the gifs!!

but i hope you can delete the others and put links instead :P

my computer's lagging because the gifs' sizes are quite big. thanks!

Guest Alla

Seungri's letter:

kekeke..his msg is so him<3..I hope he will write msg for fans on every Seungri's day

Tabi @ Dankook University:

omo..Big surprise for the students,so lucky..he even sat close to them

like what he's wearing,simple but he looks cool..and the smiles are love<3

they look so fresh and healthy these days..I hope they're getting a lot of rest

just want to share Tabi hotness..this from yesterday news of Into the fire film

viewimagejr.jpg

cr:bestiz

Guest syao_sid

2010 ShoutingKorea_Clip #2

cr: alwjd2287 @ yt

I just love this cool laidback BB..their hairstyles are all <333

Bae is soo adorable riding the bike.

Dae's dream = :lol:

their expressions when kim yuna answered the phone are freakin' cute..

it reminds me of their expressions when they got giddy on kim tae hee in the ice cream cyon cf.

and i can't help stare at TOP's red socks..haha!

VV i think there would be 5 clips before the MV would be release.

Guest Kushi

Ok... that shouting part 2... was pretty much the funniest thing I've seen all week. Daesung is such a great gag man, really. Does anyone know how many parts there are in total for this project?

Archived