★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Abie

The Shouting Part One CF is worth the wait<3

I missed BB so much that seeing them this dorky again made my heart flutter XD

Ahhhh~ And i prefer these kinds of CF!

Like...they jus sit there and be themselves! 8D

Add in some funny moments by Daesung ofc!!!

"SOUFF AFRICA!"

ROFLMAO. That surely made my day!

And if they're looking for loud people, i can be loud for them ANYTIME.

They just have to contact me! XD

BIGBANG! PLEASE COME BACK NAOO!!!! TT

Oh thanks a lot for the gifs, links and screencaps, VIPs!<3

Omigosh. And...

HAPPY Seungri DAYY!

r6zomh.gif

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ryo_love_BEAST

i love how Seungri always make the 12th of each month special <3 the selca of him is so fine. i like it a lot

^thanks for the gifs :P

it's so typical of Seungri to do something like that! LOL OMG gotta love Baby man...he's so conceited too! putting up his own picture...but you know fans would so put his pic on their phone too...Baby is becoming so HANDSOME!!!

I super love the CF!!!

and OMG those new BSX pic of TAE are hot!!! look at his arms!!! wah! he's getting even more buffer!!! that's a good thing! lol! my man is so smexy!!!

Guest jayBoy

Omg tell me goodbye is killing me! Taeyangs voice is so soulful! I love it so much!

And also Daesung woah..

But Taeyang wins this one for me<33!

Guest intelligirl

lol seungri and his fanservice I was looking at the site where he left his message and picture and saw that he actually responded to some of the comments people left. Really how much cuter can that guy get? :lol:

Seung RI's message on Daum

you should check ya firls phone that's my face on her frame

haha lol, is maknae using Ji's line from The leaders? haha. and he changed the words around abit as well.

he should update more with these kinds of messages :]

That VMAJ promotion clip, the guys look great in suits, kinda weird seeing TOP's hair in gray, but at least it's back to black now.

Guest universe

hahaha ohhh Tabiiiii. so cute. i can't wait for them to tear up the stage at the VMAJ. :D

i hope someone translate Seungri's message soon!! where are all the translators?? :( the last part of his interview was not translated yet too isn't it?? come on Seungri derserves better!! i see that he wrote GD's The Leaders rap too. i wonder why? probably to tell his fans to put his photo on their handphone frames hahaha.

now i have another reason to look forward to the World Cup. actually, i'm more hyped up for the full MV than the World Cup itself hahaha.

where are the T.O.P lovers in here?

This guy will creep you out --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4reuTvGfhg4

he's goood!!! not only does he sounds like Top, he got the flow too. someone needs to send this over to YG :lol: i'm enjoying his other videos as well

Guest shinhdeplol

3L0.10682514_1_1.gif3L0.10682521_1_1.gif

SC0.10682523_1_1.gif1D0.10682525_1_1.gif

CS0.10682528_1_1.gif3L0.10682533_1_1.gif

CS0.10682534_1_1.gifUL0.10682537_1_1.gif

S50.10682538_1_1.gif3L0.10682542_1_1.gif

3L0.10682543_1_1.gifCS0.10682544_1_1.gif

LK0.10682545_1_1.gifLT0.10682547_1_1.gif

CS0.10682548_1_1.gifVK0.10682549_1_1.gif

T30.10682551_1_1.gifCS0.10682553_1_1.gif

S50.10682555_1_1.gif5A0.10682559_1_1.gif

CS0.10682560_1_1.gifLT0.10682564_1_1.gif

UL0.10682565_1_1.gifUL0.10682566_1_1.gif

EG0.10682568_1_1.gifVZ0.10682570_1_1.gif

CS0.10682574_1_1.gif3L0.10682576_1_1.gif

9K0.10682577_1_1.gif3L0.10682579_1_1.gif

CS0.10682580_1_1.gif3L0.10682583_1_1.gif

3L0.10682584_1_1.giflbbseungri11.gif

C: kpop_gifs @ LJ

^i will post the rest of those gifs later. there are 64 in total lol

v the ending is cringe-worthy :blush:

Guest shinhdeplol

posted???

[100505] Asanism - Historical of Bigbang

- - -

TeamBIGBANG translated Seungri's daum message too and I think this version is more detailed and easier to understand ^^

Annyeong^^ It's a glory SeungRi Day today.

Wish everyone have a nice day today.I've got a surprise gift for you

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9231/e384b9.jpg

I choose some of the photos that I took from my phone as a gift

Let's save it as a wallpaper,everyone

Instead...I'm your secret boyfriend

you should check ya firls phone that's my face on her frame*

Oh Dae Han Min Guk~~ SeungRi Ae Ham Seouk ~~~

Oh Dae Han Min Guk~~ Oh Oh ~~ Oh Oh Oh ~~~~

Into The Fire is coming soon

Please look forward to SE7EN COME BACK .....

DaeBak (great) country♡

Jalja (good night) Annyeong VIP ~~^^

It's SeungRi Day today and he also works for YG as a PR,too,LMAO.Good for you,GwangJu^^

Note: He could have typed "you should check ya girl's phone that's my face on her screen" ^^ he's so cheeky,having his photo on your phone wallpaper will only make the boyfriend jealous!

Via Daum 카페 | BIGBANG

Taken from teambigbang.blogspot.com

You guys know what BIG BANG does for me...they help calm me down when I lose my temper...LMAO!!! really like if there's a rude customer at work and I get mad I think of BIG BANG...if my parents are yelling at me for something stupid and I get mad I think of BIG BANG...LMAO! yea they help me calm down...that's BIG BANG for me...can't wait for their comeback!

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ Is that GD?! LOL...the hairstyle (?) omo...is there a performance that I didn't know about ?! LOL...it kinda reminds me of Tell Me Goodbye MV filming site! HAHAHA...it doesn't look like GD to me, but the hand movements are so his!

Anyhow, SR's message is so sweet! He's being like Dara unnie, promoting for his hyungs! So adorable!

I hope he'll do this every SR's day so then we'll get updates on the boys and more hype for their comeback!

Happy Seung Ri Day!

2mdhz6v.jpg

I love his message, he's so cute. LOL his picture for the girls to put as their background screen saver...haha why is he so adorable? "Instead...I'm secretly your boyfriend." <- love that part. ;D I love how he mentions TOP's new movie & Se7en's comeback, too.

BULGE! Wait! From what perf is this? I don't like to think that there's one perf of theirs that I have missed! aaaaaaaaaaaaa! I can't get over teh BULGE! XD

ETA: I knew it! I KNEW IT! I WAS RIGHT AFTER ALL THAT IT WASN'T GD!

Shared?

Big Bang not attending the 2010 Dream Concert

22626539.jpg

Korea’s big 2010 Dream Concert is coming up next week but unfortunately it’s been confirmed that YG Entertainment and all of its family members will not be attending.

YG Entertainment reasoned, “There has been almost no recent activities from our singers. It wouldn’t be possible for them to sing last year’s hits, don’t you think?”

They also added that because G-Dragon would be guest appearing at Flo Rida’s concert on the 22nd, it would not be possible for Big Bang to attend.

credit:bigbangupdates

ETA:

rolleyes.gif BB is so busy these day!!!! Love them.

Just found Tell Me Goodbye in YT.(LQ)

Someone combined all the ringtone clips that had been posted before.

Got to hear roughly what the song is like.

And I love it!!!!!!! biggrin.gif , especially Daesung's part. (i'm Daedae's biased.....)

BB is gonna bang everyone in KPop once they back in action....

I stayed away from this one. I don't want to spoil myself but damn! It is not without struggle! I MISS THE BOYS SO MUCH AND ONLY THE DISAPPOINTMENT THAT I MIGHT GET FROM THE LQ OF THIS SONG IS WHAT'S STOPPING ME FROM LISTENING TO IT! LOL!

Archived