★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest itszmaeee

OMG THE MV IS OUT!!!!! XD

i'm probably just being silly and paranoid... maybe? but i'm really worred... i have this irrational feeling that while 2ne1 is good, they don't deserve to be more popular than big bang, especially because without big bang, they wouldn't be anything like what they are right now. i mean, if big bang hadn't set the stage for their "hiphop" style, kpop wouldn't have taken notice of them at all... i mean, could you see them surviving back in 2006/2007 like big bang did?

I don't usually come here, but your comment totally caught me off guard. I'm a VIP and a blackjack but to be more specific a YG FAM fan, but your comment is straight up what haters say about the girls. Big Bang have more experience in terms of the music industry, widely known and have a way bigger fanbase than 2NE1, but saying as if 2NE1 doesn't deserve the fame they are getting and the only reason they are popular because they are riding on Big Bang's popularity is straight up wrong. First of all, the girls already proved themselves that they deserve what they are getting and still receiving. It was YG's marketing strategy to have both groups in one CF and it caused a major buzz among everyone. Also, Big Bang didn't set the 'hip hop' style in kpop. YoonMirae and a few other artists from before already had it before the boys. I'm not bashing you and I'm simply just voicing out my opinion. It doesn't matter whether Big Bang started of in some type of survival thing because what matters now is that both groups are like siblings, cares and support each other.

anyways, I love the mv. I wish the LG producers did a little bit more though. Hehe. Youngbae got more screentime. And I still love GD's part.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WintersRain

I don't usually come here, but your comment totally caught me off guard. I'm a VIP and a blackjack but to be more specific a YG FAM fan, but your comment is straight up what haters say about the girls. Big Bang have more experience in terms of the music industry, widely known and have a way bigger fanbase than 2NE1, but saying as if 2NE1 doesn't deserve the fame they are getting and the only reason they are popular because they are riding on Big Bang's popularity is straight up wrong. First of all, the girls already proved themselves that they deserve what they are getting and still receiving. It was YG's marketing strategy to have both groups in one CF and it caused a major buzz among everyone. Also, Big Bang didn't set the 'hip hop' style in kpop. YoonMirae and a few other artists from before already had it before the boys. I'm not bashing you and I'm simply just voicing out my opinion. It doesn't matter whether Big Bang started of in some type of survival thing because what matters now is that both groups are like siblings, cares and support each other.

anyways, I love the mv. I wish the LG producers did a little bit more though. Hehe. Youngbae got more screentime. And I still love GD's part.

wow.... had no idea my comment would be taken like that o.O

i do like 2ne1 (in fact, they're my favorite girl group ^.^). i was just worried because... well, i get irrational like that about big bang sometimes ^.^ i'm happy that they're getting so much love from the public, because they definitely work hard and definitely have the talent, but i was just stating my observation (granted, a slightly tinted observation because i was being a bit panicky... haha ^.^).

riding on big bang's popularity is completely different from what i was saying. i was just observing that big bang had to toil for so long before making it big, because their style of hiphop music back then (while it had already been introduced a bit) wasn't very popular. now, that funky "hip-pop" style is really popular, and i always thought it was because big bang brought it to the scene (my bias coming out... :P)

plus, all groups ride on the fame of others. i mean, a group from one of the big labeling companies (especially YGE, i think, cuz they're only promoting two groups and se7en) will always be given interest because they're from that family. it applies to all newcomers, not just 2ne1. newcomers rely on the fame and reputation of their company and their company's previous bands to promote their debut when they first start. (that being said, 2ne1 is past that now, and are making a name for themselves through their music, not their company.)

i was just commenting on something i had been worried (read: "irrationally" panicked) about... reading my comment again, it does sound like i'm anti-2ne1, but (even though i'm not full-blown blackjack as of now) i do like them a lot. YG family are all my idols... i just happened to be more biased about big bang. it might make me seem petty or something, but if i get that way sometimes... then i get that way sometimes. i'm not proud of it, but i can't help it. most of the time i love 2ne1-big bang YG family bonding and growing off each other and stuff, but one in a while... yeah.

sorry to any blackjacks who might have been offended by my previous comment. :(

ok, i think this has gotten a bit... yeah. i guess this is a bit odd coming from me, cuz i started it (:(), but let's try to keep things happy in here... please?

Hey everybody!! Wow... it's my first time posting in this thread =X But moving along...

I was wondering if someone could help me find a specific video ^^'' I watched it awhile back so I don't know how old it is....

But it was a video on Youtube and it had all the BB members swearing.

Except when they swore, they were edited, so you'd hear a "beep" instead.

I thought Taeyang was SO CUTE because instead of swearing he was like "beeeep." haha! SO ADORABLE ^O^

Anyways, I can't seem to find the video anymore >_< does someone happen to know which one I'm talking about? Help would be great! THANKS!

--xoxo.

TM

Guest universe

^^ that video is an episode of YGTV. i'm not sure which, but its the one where GD went to visit Taeyang who's recording his album. you can search through the videos slowly at iibigbangsubs :)

@WintersRain: despite what others say, i do understand where you are coming from. i feel that way at times. especially when 2ne1's songs chart higher than Big Bang's (e.g I Don't Care getting more awards and downloads than Heartbreaker, 2ne1's solos charting much higher than Taeyang's or Dae's, 2ne1 having more GomTV views for their videos...) i love the girls, but i understand your concerns too. i remembered Taeyang saying that 2ne1's popularity is higher than them in Korea, during the Mezamshi TV interview. he may be joking, but somehow i feel that what made him said that may be because a small part of him know how well their solos did, compared to his.

please dun get me wrong. i'm not anti 2ne1, and i'm happy for them to have all these success. i'm sure Big Bang are too. but although i'm a huge YG fan, my main bias is still Big Bang. same with WintersRain, which was probably why we felt that way.

let's just wait and see what happens during their comeback. such a long hiatus may make the anticipation stronger, but it may also backfire a little. it all depends ultimately on how loyal VIPs are, and how well YG plays his cards then.

Dae's series of interviews are just so sad. he went through sooo much. vocal chords, accident...but with all these misfortunes, this will only mean better things will come his way :) i'm happy he can be more optimistic now, and i'm sure he treasures everything much more now.

and i can practically feel Thai's VIPs' excitement!! so near yet so far. i hope there be more fancams!!

Guest juang_bb

okay, it's official, i think we're all having some major big bang withdrawals. people are getting too worked up about their popularity, status and their comeback. you guys need not to worry too much okay?!? sometimes i feel like the same issues are being brought up again and again. let's all be patient for their comeback and enjoy the little dose of Big Bang that we're getting, ayt?

oh... i gotta agree with the one who said that you really can't compare the 2 MVs. one is YG produced and the other is LG produced. Technically, although 2ne1's song was used as a cf, their MV is not, samsung won't be using that MV at all while Big Bang's MV is purely commercial MV for LG lollipop. If you want to compare, compare it with lollipop1 and it is pretty much the same concept and quality actually. Remember, the girls are active the boys are not. We can't expect them to receive the most love all the time especially when they're away, you know what I mean? Look at GD, he received so much love from VIPs and fans last year, best selling album...period. I hope we'll all stop this talk already, I love those girls and I know our boys love them too, and vice versa.

anyway, about daedae's interview, this is the only part (including GD's) that really touched me. I kinda became emotional reading about dae's worries that he might not be able to sing again and how touching it was for him to perform at the dream concert, and be able to see the yellow glowsticks again. It really made me sad to know that one of his nostrils has been permanently impaired. I mean, we never knew about it and looking at dae now, who would have thought that the car accident left him a permanent scar. On the other hand, it makes me happy that he is more optimistic now and the daedae we always knew is back and even better!

Guest shinhdeplol

Somebody trans this pls. I wanna know what they sing aboutbut the lyrics must be so beautiful :D

I wish GTOP got to listen to this. To feel the love VIPS have for them and the boys in general

【NEWS】3 月24日(水)より ライブ・トラックス 着うた®先行配信 ! (Japan mobile phone subscribers only)

3月31日(水)発売「BIGBANG +ライブ・トラックス」のリリースに先駆け、JAPAN TOUR 「BIGBANG presents “ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010”」のライブ音源「ガラガラ GO!!」「Follow Me」「MY HEAVEN」「Top Of The World」4曲を着うた®先行配信!

3/24(水)着うた®「ガラガラ GO!!」「Follow Me」「 MY HEAVEN」「Top Of The World」

3/31(水)着うたフル®「ガラガラ GO!!」「Follow Me」

4/7(水)着うたフル®「MY HEAVEN」「Top Of The World」

☆ レコチョクでは“期間限定”着うたフル®購入者にオリジナルJK仕様待受け画像をプレゼント!

mobile: http://recochoku.jp/bigbang_um/

Via Universal J: http://www.universal-music.co.jp/universalj/artist/bigbang/

Taken from teambigbang.blogspot.com

1268501677_201003140237510941210901_0.jpg

Nineteen was broadcast on KBS2???? Never know :lol:

C: ㅈㄴㄱㄷ @ DCinside

I miss TOP's long hair :(

LOL this manip is EPIC

CS0.7985171_1_1.jpg

C: 나 름 @ DCinside

Guest thinhe1

Check out my self-made album:

YG in da Mix (Big Bang & 2NE1)

4430555653_7bf0f43bba.jpg

Track List:

01. 2NE1 - I Don't Care (Vs. Backstreets Boy) (Aliks Mashup Remix)

02. 2NE1 - Please Don't Go! (Vs. Benny Benassi) (Aliks Mashup Remix)

03. 2NE1 - Pretty Tequila (Vs. Lil' Jon & Paradiso Girls) (Aliks Mashup Remix)

04. Big Bang - Forever With You (DJ JS7 Rainy Day Remix) (Feat. Park Bom)

05. Big Bang - Haru Lie (Aliks Mashup Remix)

06. Big Bang - Last Bad Step (Vs. Son Dambi) (Aliks Radio Mix)

07. Big Bang - Lies (DJ JS7 Fanatic Bass Remix)

08. Big Bang - Lies (Remix Version 1) (Audio Rip)

09. Big Bang feat. 2NE1 - Lollipop (Robotaki Remix)

10. Dara - Just Kiss (Vs. Lady GaGa) (Aliks Mashup Remix)

11. G-Dragon - A Boy (Robotaki Remix)

12. G-Dragon - Butterfly Kiss (Vs. Dara, JinJung & Cheryl Cole) (Alikstae Mashup Remix)

13. G-Dragon Feat. Tae Yang - Look Only At me (Remix)

14. Park Bom - You And I (DJ JS7 Echoing Dream Mix 2)

15. Park Bom - You And I (Royale Fatale Rework)

16. Park Bom - You And I (Untitled Remix)

17. Tae Yang - Look Only At Me (DJ JS7 Echoing Dream Mix)

18. Tae Yang - Wedding Dress (DJ KTMan Remix)

19. Tae Yang - Wedding Dress (Robotaki Progressive House Remix)

20. Tae Yang - Where U At (Vs. Rihanna) (Aliks Mashup Remix)

Download Here: http://thinhe1.blogspot.com/2010/03/album-...-bang-2ne1.html

Guest Kushi

is it just me, or does 2ne1 seem to be... pretty much owning big bang in popularity terms right now? i mean, on allkpop 2ne1's mv has over 1600 comments in 2 days, and big bang's only has 656 or something... and in terms of youtube viewings too, 2ne1's mv was uploaded only half a day before big bang's, pretty much, and they have... WAY more views...

:(

i'm probably just being silly and paranoid... maybe? but i'm really worred... i have this irrational feeling that while 2ne1 is good, they don't deserve to be more popular than big bang, especially because without big bang, they wouldn't be anything like what they are right now. i mean, if big bang hadn't set the stage for their "hiphop" style, kpop wouldn't have taken notice of them at all... i mean, could you see them surviving back in 2006/2007 like big bang did?

Well to be honest, the 2 songs were just CF songs... so it doesn't really matter who did better. Though it doesn't help that lollipop 2 looks like the budget was 100 dollars and someone edited on windows media maker... while 2ne1's probably cost a good couple thousand dollars. Sorry, but the behind the scenes were edited better than the actually MV itself.. [the MV was out of sync with the music and the colours looked weird :/]

@2ne1's solos doing better than Dae/Tae's

Well, it's mainly because Dae and Tae's singles so far have been VERY poorly marketed. There was no hype behind the singles, it was just "oh here's a single... enjoy." Dae's single was completely out of the blue, and it's a genre that isn't popular with the general public. While Tae's singles was supposed to be filler songs to ease his album into the public, so I'm sure, well, I hope, that's the reason why people didn't support it much. They were waiting for the album, which never came out..

In the end, it doesn't really matter because even if 2ne1 right now is popular than BB, I'm sure our boys would be very proud and happy for the girls rather than care about their own popularity~

I don't think we should compare 2ne1's song to our boys song :)

Let's just support both and show love to YG Family<3

anyway. Baby looks like he's having a lot of fun in his university!

it's great to see him pose with cute smiles in those pics^^^^ *U*

and him teasing his hyungs sure is funny :D

But i bet the hyungs must've punished him right after. Kkk~

The Lollipop MV wasn't that exciting anymore when i watched it.

T.T maybe because there's not much to expect anymore

cause LG released lots of teasers already. Sigh.

Yet, i've watched the MV like a gazillion times ever since

it was released xDDD I miss BIG BANG that much<3

and all of them were sooooo cute :D

&& Jiyong sure loves Batman don't he? i remember him having

this batman bracelet too, right? :o Teehee~ And now a mask!

with flowers OwO ADORKABLE!

Aww. Thai VIPs are so lucky!!!

wish i was born in Thailand. TTTTT^TTTTT

Kkk~

Guest Banana Peel

xtlover15, where did you get those hot photos of TOP?! lol. Or should I say, "doctor TOP" xD Is this new or something? it says Inkigayo on top. :o

Guest Kushi

xtlover15, where did you get those hot photos of TOP?! lol. Or should I say, "doctor TOP" xD Is this new or something? it says Inkigayo on top. :o

It's for the SBS no smoking campaign where Big Bang and various other celebrities sang their own version of the "no smoking" song. I don't know where to find the HD photos, but that's where the photos are from~

Guest intelligirl

New message from Big Bang? I hope it can be translated soon.

wdmess.jpg

credit: bbvipz

I don't think that comparing Big Bang with 2NE1 can be an indicator of their popularity. Big Bang will not be active until the second half of this year while 2NE1 will have their comeback this half. In other words, Big Bang has not officially made their comeback and we can't accurately judge their popularity.

okay, it's official, i think we're all having some major big bang withdrawals. people are getting too worked up about their popularity, status and their comeback. you guys need not to worry too much okay?!? sometimes i feel like the same issues are being brought up again and again. let's all be patient for their comeback and enjoy the little dose of Big Bang that we're getting, ayt?

Yes really have to agree with you on this. And also about comparing the two MVs as well. To be honest i never like Lollipop2, so i'm just looking forward to Big Bang's comeback this later half of the year and the solos as well

NII gifs

vmx35s.gifbe8rxc.gifap9ovl.gif3569w.gif2n0kyt.gif

credit: alee @ ibigbang

Guest missARROGANT

Arrr…it is so disheartening to read all the posts..BIG sigh ;)

@kushi..Well to be honest, the 2 songs were just CF songs... so it doesn't really matter who did better.

I am not sure if we should discuss about other groups here?

There are a lot of factors contributing to 2ne1 song & mv success. When the song came out nobody know it was for cf song. And it does not sound like a cf song and mv either. Since people are expecting for their comeback, the hype and expectation for them is high also. So a lot of people paid more attention to their song.

But for Lollipop2, everyone knows that it is for cf. Naturally people will just pass by

@midnightbyul 2NE1 and BB are family. The boys wouldn’t care if 2ne1 is more popular than them. and vice versa

REALLY? Then why should we care also right? But we will never know whether they care or not….

Now I think I am more worried about their comeback. With all these happening right now and their long absence from kpop scene, I am not sure what their comeback and outcome will be like.Ofcourse I dont doubt their talent, still kPOP is not all about talent. The comeback is really very pressurizing for BB with so much expectation and hype for them….

TOP is a doctor. SR is a nurse and TY is a patient :lol:

n10890479690_1651903_8100252.jpg

n10890479690_1651877_4053879.jpg

n1148957517_110766_5693.jpg

Haha DaeRi is so cutee..I never see these pics before

n508234937_271548_291-1.jpg

n508234937_297882_9540-1.jpg

n507218249_1322194_8453-1.jpg

daeyb.jpg

I miss jiyongie & 2008 & BB

gd5.jpg

gd7.jpg

gd8.jpg

C: BBupdates

Guest GDBABYBABY

I think bigbang is a pioneer of YG idol feature .

they explore the way for their junior

if there're no bigbang

i think 2ne1 wouldn't be popular like this

I think the composition of 2ne1 success is : talent + character + fashion + bigbang's fame

and 2ne1 gain so much to growing and surpass their senior

and now k-pop have been spread more and more than bigbang era

everything getting over than the same

so I think bigbang will proud about it.

if the company can't make the new artist to be famous than the older

that's mean they fail

successful of the company will be get down if you plot it in the graph

and that is won't make our bigbang boy smile

so... I have somthing to ask.

someone told me that she have read an article about jiyong

he said he wouldn't sing the song 'this love' anymore?

do you know the reason why ?

Archived